Search found 111 matches

Return

Re: Чемпионат Европы 2012 || European Championships 2012

I hope he does his trip to europe and then relax and heal everything! :plush31:
I dont think we celebrate only if he wins Euros, we will celebrate anyway plush48 i think what he does alone is amazing, his second competition after two years and his is short of 10 points to his ever best, this is beyond words extraordinary!!
. Think of that when you read critics, people who know about sports believe this is already sureal, I hate couch patatos who judge everything without looking at the big picture. .
by dimi
24 Jan 2012, 12:13

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Now i will do what Simona usually does :-)

Fluffy Hair! :plush31:
by dimi
24 Jan 2012, 13:49

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Banner is ready :plush32:
Whistles are ready :-)
Vuvuzela is ready :bra_vo:
I have rope, scissors, glue and tape, we will make arena plusharena! :plush46:

Bring a teddy bear, an olympic 2004 mascot and a snow leopard for him! :plush39:
Bye Girls, we talk from Sheffield!

Good luck to Plushy!!! plush48
by dimi
25 Jan 2012, 03:19

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Evgeni was in very good mood today, we didnt speak of course but he shined!!Spins and steps are better than past , triplexes are like new he does loop out if nowhere, in general he did a great practice!!!

We saw yana she is very worried we told her how we traveled to see evgeni, krudy arrive, we got all banners who look great btw, pray for plushy! plush48 good luck evgeni!!!

Tommorow practice we will go, lotus open your banner maybe go find you!!
by dimi
26 Jan 2012, 04:57

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lotus I can't find you, I wanted to give you a banner to have!! Come to 119 3rd row to find us!!
Good luck evgeni!!!!
by dimi
26 Jan 2012, 14:34

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7153/akf3ydxceaimeug.jpg

This is my teddy bear ;;-))) Krudy threw it!
We saw yana in the morning again for more banners,in the arena she put her banners also.
Organisers didnt let Krudy russian flag cause it was signed. :kli_ny: In LP we take revenge, all banners in arena! plush48

I dont have much else to say, I saw Evgeni by accident when he was going to sit, I kissed and said congradulations, that was a wonderful program and then I left because I didnt want to sit there, he looked exsausted and he just smiled.
by dimi
27 Jan 2012, 00:05

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

We sit in bed and do nothing, in case you were wondering we are still in shock....I can't write more, and krudy fell asleep
by dimi
27 Jan 2012, 00:41

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Guys The video I make on twiiter is from Ipod, i dont post them to actually show something but just that people who read feel a bit of what we see that moment.
It is not quad attempt the twitter videos,actually after the first minute on twitter I stopped fliming him cause all the rest arena did and I felt bad, especially on the first fall.

But Videos of LELO have jumps (thank you LElo!!!!) and will be on this adress

Evgeni PLushenko European Championship 2012 Practice 27 January _1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCO6uPfl97g

fCO6uPfl97g

(the first in few minutes) the second search it later on the same channel :)

We need to sleep, we wake up at 6 for morning practice.
by dimi
28 Jan 2012, 05:46

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
by dimi
28 Jan 2012, 23:08

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This is the lucky mascot, I had with me in all competition to bring good luck to Plu., it is a snow leopard
by dimi
31 Jan 2012, 19:07

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ant is a friend I met in England and he was a Plush critisizer for MANY YEARS, he never liked Plushenko although he had never seen him live. I alwAYS told him YOU NEED TO SEE PLUSHENKO LIVE TO UNDERSTAND . He is a skater himself and really expert on skating, he knows all rules and details of cop.
(i m seniorita :smu:sche_nie: in that forum :smu:sche_nie: )

Plushy at Europeans
Well what can I say!

Apologies as this could probably go in the Men's LP thread but since I'm having to do a U-turn on my opinion of Pluschenko I think it does deserve its own thread (just for seniorita).

I have to admit to being blown away by his skating live. His presence on the ice was matched by not a single other skater at the event. His command of the ice, of the performance, of all of his movement is really electric to behold live. I seriously never thought I would write those words but it is true. His jumps are even more phenomenal in person, and while his spins on the competitive ice were only so-so (really just his back camel as the sit spins were not only all the way down but fast), in practice he can hit the positions and keep up the speed in a way that didn't happen in the competition.

There's a lot to say for someone stepping onto the ice like they are already the champion and skating like they've already won, everyone else seemed hesitant (with the exception of Amodio who was also great).

Watching live for the first time also made me see how strong persoinalities really project to the back of the stadium in a way that you don't see on TV because the cameras have you right up close. I guess it is the difference of a theatre actor compared to a tv actor - a simple facial expression can make a skating performance wonderful on TV but makes absolutely no difference from the 15th row of the live audience.

Anyway - maybe i'll be a new fan just for seniorita!

Ant

PS: meeting seniorita was probably the highlight of the whole competition! She is just as fun and great company as you would imagine! We needed a broomstick to get her down from ceiling after Plushy won, and it was really great to see!

When people like Antony aknowledge the greatness of Evgeni, it is more than enough for me,he celebrated Plushy win like the biggest fan!
Also I ve been reading fsu and GS forums, you cant believe how many are blown away by Plush performance. Chan fans are worried :-)
by dimi
31 Jan 2012, 22:39

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

http://www.team-russia2014.ru/article/figur/2409.html

Morosov

...Morozov is the most spread coach in figure skating. He coaches and choreographes for all 4 cathegories. Morozov sums up the Europeans for the Team Russia 2014.

TR: What was the main event of the Europeans?
NM: Pluschenko's gold. I'm overwhelmed with his skating! In the Lp he showed the level that no one could this season, not even the Canadian Patrick Chan. Many say Pluschenko's components were too high, but I would give him even higher marks! He has the charisma that a true champion must have....
by dimi
01 Feb 2012, 16:23

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This is an article from greek fs community
http://figureskatinghellas.wordpress.com/

I dont need to translate since it is more or less the same stuff as all articles. But I want to translate this paragraph.

Όταν βγήκε στην παγοπίστα είδαμε ένα άλλο πατινάζ. Το πατινάζ του Plushenko είναι μακράν το καλύτερο. Θα έλεγα ότι είναι εκτός ανταγωνισμού. Λες και όλοι οι υπόλοιποι είναι γήινοι κι ο Plushenko από άλλο γαλαξία. Η συνολική βαθμολογία (261.23 με διαφορά 15 από τον δεύτερο) δείχνει ακριβώς αυτό το χάσμα.

When he got on the ice we saw another figure skating. Plushenko's skating is the absolute best by far.I would say he is beyond any competition. It is like all the rest (skaters) are from earth and Plushenko is from another galaxy! :-) His total score indicates exactly that chasm!
by dimi
02 Feb 2012, 10:58

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

http://exedrasports.gr/news/article/?aid=130663

Many articles about Plu :kli_ny: , I translate the best one

http://exedrasports.gr/files/temp/1D421C8D3D7F98A71C94D42CD8C4804E.jpg

The charmer of ice returned to his throne, not that he was ever gone for that matter. Evgeni Plushenko, the charismatic Russian with graceful aetherial movement succeeded once again to charm audiences and judges and climbed to the highest top of the podium at the European Figure Skating Championships held in Sheffield, England. He knew that all media lights would be turned on him due to his absence from major events last year. Everybody waited in the ... corner to record any slip. Eventually, he did not made ​​them the favor.

Despite a knee injury, the Russian with blond hair - his trademark - slided on the ice with that characteristic ease of his which gives the illusion of ... convenience. For Plushenko figure skating is not just a sport, but his whole life...

and then it is bio of Plush etc
by dimi
03 Feb 2012, 13:05

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

In FSU they say someone threw a bra on the ice after Plushy Lp . LOL! :plush26: :plush26: :plush26:
by dimi
06 Feb 2012, 19:39

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I wanted to post since last week this and I ve forgotten. IT is from Golden Skate. This post is about Plush achievement in Euros that cannot be measured in points.

If I were to attend something like Holiday on Ice, I'd go expecting to see luxurious costumes, group numbers, lots of fancy and elegant skating (blade work). I should not be considering it to be a sporting event, but rather, a theatrical display of elegance and skill.

When I have attended eligible competitions, I was not looking for those things. In the Men's event, I looked forward to a display of difficulty overcome, risks taken, a striving for the nearly impossible, a contest between the skater and the limitations of his own stamina, a reaching for the sky, one might say. I would go expecting to see sport, a singular sport in which the player is out there all alone, all his errors showing, with no other player upon whom he can blame them. I would go expecting to see courage and will. I would go hoping to be thrilled, not merely entertained. I love men's figure skating for the thrills. Sometimes I would see something so whole, so beautiful, so exquisitely expressed, that, like the rest of the audience, I would fall silent with awe. This, too, I came to see.

Tastes differ, so we all must agree to disagree. To a great extent, that is what a discussion board is for, i.e., the airing of disparate opinions.
by dimi
09 Feb 2012, 23:21

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Image :sh_ок:

Sometimes the most common phots can be the most intense. Plushy is in combat mode here
by dimi
10 Feb 2012, 21:46

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Видео с Женей (ретроспектива) || Videos with Evgeni

Lets celebrate Plusy s silver medal from Vancouver, a special medal that sums up all the pain and sucrifices he went through to earn it, we love it too :plush32:

Record breakin one more time, the sp from 16/2/2010 and the only skater of modern history to have 3 olympic medals plush48

by dimi
21 Feb 2012, 00:06

Jump to forum
Jump to topic