Search found 316 matches

Return

Re: Чемпионат Европы 2012 || European Championships 2012

Anyone going is so lucky. I live in the US, so going is not an option, and I can't watch it cause the Euros are not brodcasted here anymore. I'll just have to deal with anything posted on YouTube, since I can't afford Universal Sports or icenetwork.com.
Come on... what youtube? You can always watch youtube. On this thread (page 6 down) there is a bunch of links to free live streams that will broadcast the event LIVE. You have the Internet, just click and watch. You don't have to pay anything at all. I watch a pay channel just because 1.I want a better quality, 2. I watch other programs of Russian TV since I don't live in Russia but I am Russian myself. If you are neither 1. or 2., then just click on the free link and cheer for Plush! :bra_vo:
by let`s talk
22 Jan 2012, 17:02

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: FOOTBALL GUYS!

http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy295/schoenveter/imagesCA9MWRTD.jpg

http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy295/schoenveter/526837272-1.jpg
Me tooo! I love this color! Just bought the same color
of jogging suit for going into the hospital tomorrow to
deliver my babygirl any time soon now! Hope it brings
me good luck!

I'll be the nun! :mo-ro_zi_vo:
by let`s talk
10 Jan 2012, 16:49

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Мы желаем счастья Вам!

Simona, your kid actually looks wiser than a few days old kid. :son-ce:
by let`s talk
21 Jan 2012, 21:09

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Мы желаем счастья Вам!

Congratulations to Simona with a new baby girl!!!!

:gir_l-fri_end:

Is it she in your new avatar?

:plush31: :plush31: :plush31: :plush31: :plush31:
by let`s talk
18 Jan 2012, 19:09

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Am I right that he was the only one at that Europeans who performed the program clean? :plush46:

Yeah, and he was the most injuried. ::yaz-yk:
by let`s talk
28 Jan 2012, 20:39

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

... and this russian text?
http://evgeni-plushenko.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&p=65373#p65371 :mi_ga_et:

" I WON'T GIVE MY THRONE!"

-J: After you finished your LP you didn't go to the journalists for sometime: you were waiting when you opponents finished their programs. Were you worried that someone else can win?

-E: Well, at that moment the competition wasn't over yet. Naturally I wanted to watch it to the end. Surprises happen and that's a normal thing in sport. I wanted to be sure that I won. Then there would be something to talk about to press.

-J: From whom did you expect such surprises?

-E: A lot of strong skaters were skating after me: Javier Fernandez, Artur Gachinskiy, Michal Brezina, Florant Amodio. All these skaters have good programs, as well as quads, some of them can land even two. I didn't want to assume things faster that I should.

-J: Here in Sheffield, you repeatedly mentioned that in this tournament you had your own targets: to try yourself this season, check how the programs work and so on. The victory wasn't on the list. When you realized that the gold medal was so close, did you feel the forgotten excitement of a champion?

-E: Well, actually it was always with me. Before the championship, I was in a not bad shape, but ... The qualification round was incredibly tough. I had troubles with the spine and neck, so I had to have five injections per a day. These drugs affected my physical form, so the second half of the long program in qualification I could barely skate. I realized that if the situation won't change, it would be very hard to keep competing. Then before the SP the knee started hurting, I couldn't do quads at practice. And when I tried to land them, I couldn't go further. I needed a pause of 2-3- minutes to recover. But how could I do that at competitions? It was a disaster and some people in my team advised me to withdraw.

-J: How did they explain their reasons?

-E: I simply couldn't skate! Practice is one thing. You don't feel nervous, you can take a break whenever you want. But the competition is another matter. And then, let's be fair- I didn't want to lose. As a result, I made a tactical decision not to jump a quad in SP, and that was the right move. I think I skated SP quite well. Although it was clear that the program without a quad wasn't my usual level. Of course it turned me on that Artur won SP. But I also understood that his score of 0.09 over me even with the quad means that his general level is not yet the same. So, I should try to win even with the crazy pain. Thanks God that my meniscus wasn't blocked today. You know what "knee" means- it "clicks" and you can't "fix" the meniscus back. Thanks that it didn't happen. Because in fact I have two problems with the same leg: inflammation and meniscus. I was afraid that if I keep going for a qaud, I won't be able to skate to the end. But I could do that. Moreover, I was skating with great pleasure and I think I showed great emotions. I say it sincerely.

-J: You had two comebacks in your career: first in Europeans in Tallinn in 2010 and then here, in Sheffield. Can you compare these two titles?

-E: Well, the last one is of course much nicer. First, this championship was longer for me- I had to skate the qualification round. But it turned out that it was only for my best. Second,- injuries. Without them the things would have been much more pleasant. With them, every day I had to think to skate or to withdraw, would I be able to complete the program or not. I didn't have the confidence in myself that I was supposed to have. And yet I could make myself do it. You know, people twittered me a wonderful message: "Zhenya, don't give your throne to anyone!" And for all this week I was thinking about it. Well, in fact people wrote a lot of positive things, and no negative. The throne stayed mine (smile).

-J: There were a lot of talks that your presence alone scared the hell out of your rivals. Do you agree with that?

-E: I know my strength. I know that my opponents are afraid of me, so to speak. If you look through last seasons, at all events I was skating with quads. Of course here my rivals made a huge surprise, especially in SP. If they all skated clean and with quads, it would be much harder for me to medal. But everything is possible with the current judging system. Now it's a must for me to prove that I had good teachers. And of course the main one- Alexej Mishin, who brought me up as a skater, who was and is my coach.

-J: How was Mishin during all these difficult days?

-E: Of course he was worried. Alexej Nikolaevich was always with me, including during injections in my back. As if he felt it himself, as a father and a coach.

-J: Mishin said today that he had the feeling that here were two of his kids and one of them got ill.

- E: I believe he could say something like that. Mishin was always with me, when I won and when I lost. This support is very important and I am very grateful him for that. That's why we have been working together for 18 years. Who else has been working with his/her coach for such a long time? I don't know.

-J: You often mentioned that one of your targets here was to see how judges judge your programs. Looking at your scores, especially PCS, you must be very happy.

-E: I am happy with everything: my scores and the reaction of both the public and judges. I know that this was not the limit of my skills. I can do way more difficult things. But there is one "but"- I must be healthy. I should take the right approch in between-seasons. But before this season my timeline was- to skate one day, then deal with massage and injections for two days. If I skated for two days, I had to rest for 4 days. Or, like a month and a half after the operation, I did doubles and I couldn't land even a 3T. If someone goe by this way, it won't be possible to prepare well. When you are healthy, you can do more. When I was, I could do 3A-4T, 4T-4T, 4Lutz. I had the potential and now I want to move forward because I simply don't feel like a 29 year old guy!

-J: And how do you feel?

-E: As a 18 year old (laugh)! But I think the best age is when you are 21. The most important thing is to be healthy enough to do the job that I want to do. On February 21 I will have one more operation in Munich. I hope it will go well. Then- reabilitation, training, etc. It won't be easy for me to win next season. But I promise I'll do my best.

-J: Why won't it be easy?

-E: The guys' skating will be more difficult. That's why it won't be easy both physically and emotionally. It is much easier to catch up. But to stay on the top is hard.

-J: It's not a secret that many people are wondering why you keep doing all this? Now you have an opportunity to respond.

- E: (Irritatedly) And why do people live at all? Sport is my life. I love figure skating, the atmosphere of the competitions where I can feel adrenaline and the fight. Apparently I am not the guy who after taking a major title runs away in business and shows, as the majority of skaters do. Well, that is who I am! I want to change things, to prove that everything is possible. Nobody believed in my comeback after I won in Turin. Nobody thought that I would skate well and win all the competitions where I took part before the Vancouver, including the European Championship. Before Sheffield not a single person believed that I could succeed. (Pause) A lot of people don't like me, that's true. But I am who I am. I want to enter the history, to make something new in figure skating. If I do it, I'll be very proud of myself.

-J: Gachinsky won the short program, and he was fighting well in LP too. Have you changed your idea of him as of a junior teammate?

-E: Artur will always be my junior comrade due to his age and the number of won titles. He has developed his skills greatly. That would be a nonsense if it didn't happen, considering how much Mishin and his team work with Artur. It's a huge work of a number of people! Artur is a real fighter and he did his best. He did LP very well, landed two quads, still he felt a little tired at the end. But he is so young! 18 years old- his enire life is right there, ahead. I wish him good health and a real competitor's skills. He is my good future opponent. We took first two places at Europeans and that was wonderful.

-J: But is it really good for you that your competitor is in the same training group?

-E: Well, I think it's some kind fo necessity. I myself once had two mentors in my training group- Urmanov and Yagudin. Now Artur has things that I want to learn from him. That's really good and a great plus for me, in order not to get used to the throne!
plush48
by let`s talk
01 Feb 2012, 11:50

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by let`s talk
04 Feb 2012, 03:26

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: За чашкой чая.Полнейший оффтоп

http://aguros.ru/article_info.php/articles_id/26
http://shotachan.biz/blogs/fan-klub-lyubitelei-japoni/o-sotvoreni-mira-soevyh-bobah-i-prazdnike-secubun.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Setsubun
У нас тут 3 февраля праздник Сэцубун был. Это типа нашей Масленицы- проводы зимы и встреча весны. В стародавние времена, без отопления, горячей воды, лекарств и круглосуточны магазинов, зима была весьма тяжким временем для наших глобальных предков. Вот в разных странах по-разному и радовались одному и тому же- окончанию холодов и приходу тепла. В Японии в злого демона и символа всех невзгод "Oni" бросают бобы, как бы изгоняя его прочь, с возгласом "Oni wa soto!", что примерно значит "Пошёл вон, Oni!" Бросают везде: дома, в офисе, в детском саду, в школе, в храмах и т.д. Я вечером по дороге домой шла практически по бобам- весь тротуар был ими усыпан. Почти все маленькие дети, где-то до 4 лет, обычно боятся демона, он действительно ужасный. А все, кто постарше, прикалываются, и над демоном и над малышами, говоря им "Ну это же папа в маске!" Вот так.
pULkmk_Hx8g
cz-zbP0GIBs
AMQJub3iY8k
E7qUzGOH8vc
by let`s talk
04 Feb 2012, 19:53

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Новости о соревнованиях || Competitions News

Four Continents Championship will be broadcasted LIVE by Jsport4, but only boys and girls. All the rest, well I hope Chinese will show some stuff on CCTV5.
http://www.epctv.com/channels/CCTV-5-Online-Watch-1172.htm
by let`s talk
07 Feb 2012, 20:04

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The true winner of SP:

Dai:

PChan with a new rule- if you fall but your butt doesn't touch the ice- you didn't fall. :-(

and the Internet reaction on this new rule :plush42: :
by let`s talk
10 Feb 2012, 20:16

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Елена Вайцеховская: России нужны люди, отравленные победами (видео)
http://news.sportbox.ru/Vidy_sporta/Figurnoe_katanie
Олимпийская чемпионка 1976 года, а ныне известный спортивный обозреватель Елена Вайцеховская, побывавшая в гостях у программы «Все включено», порассуждала о проблемах и достижениях сборных России по зимним видам спорта перед Олимпиадой в Сочи.
Вайцеховская стала спортивным журналистом в СССР, когда вся страна сидела без загранпаспортов. Видимо уже тогда умела хорошо попы нужные лизать. Вот и получила блатной билет на выезд в виде дармовых поездочек за бугор. Однако во времена совдепа её талант полужёлтого журналиста естественно не мог раскрыться в силу объективных причин. Сейчас, когда ещё нет полного различия между пластами журналистского рынка, её талант в блуминге. Вспоминать сейчас , что она олимпийская чемпионка, не надо, потому что ей самой великого дела до этого нет. Ей настоящее призвание- сплетни комуналки под вывеской неопределившихся изданий. Журналисты же в свою очередь не какие-то мутанты. Они прямое отражение общества. Опять же, в СССР далеко не всегда талантливые и достойные пробивались по жизни. Тот факт, что наличие знаний и навыков ничего не гарантировало в жизни при отсутствии блата, породило в массовом сознании обиду, а малоинтеллектуальных слоях- зависть. Они и есть читатели Вайцеховской, на них она и работает. Ситуация меняется. Особенно в больших городах люди могут найти работу по таланту и призванию. Завидовать им никому не надо, они сами состоялись в жизни. А значить и читать вайцеховских тоже не больно то тянет. Отсюда и появляются достойные издания и журналисты, которые и пишут на такого читателя. Со временем всё устаканится, будет ясное расчлинение прессы на жёлтую и нет. К жёлтой будут относится как на западе- все знают, что они пишут сплетни и всерьёз никто не слушает. Вайцеховская может тогда спокойно ехать в Германию в секретарши к Артуру Вернеру, где ей и место.
by let`s talk
10 Feb 2012, 20:05

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Where are the fans looking? Only 2 look at Chan
What does it mean?
... LOL

They are looking at Dai of course, who is, as a silver medalist, going after Chan. What does it mean? Oh, hell.
It's a group of Japanese fans with "iro otoko" signs (sexy, handsome man), DISK towels, a Japanese flag with the name of Dai in Japanese and a bunch of other fans things. :ki_ss: :plush32:
4qHcGB2nQv8
by let`s talk
11 Feb 2012, 20:16

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Статьи о катании || Articles about skating

A great article:

10 YEAR AFTER SALT LAKE, SKATING A SHADOW OF SELF

With colorful characters, beautiful clothes, juicy rivalries and whispers of behind-the-scenes shadiness, figure skating was the original reality show, commanding attention well after the Olympic flame was extinguished, and turning skaters into millionaires.
Then came the French judge, swathed in fur and instructed to vote "in a certain way."
Ten years after the pairs judging scandal rocked the Salt Lake City Olympics, some say figure skating has yet to recover. Interest in skating in the United States has faded, and critics say a judging system adopted to prevent cheating has not only failed but has stripped the beauty from the sport.
(Opinion piece reflecting on skating has changed in the US, mainly focusing on the COP. Surprisingly honest thoughts from an ISU elected official. Maybe they're not all as clueless as we might think.)
"I really don't think it was that worth it, all the hubbub after Salt Lake City," Johnny Weir said.
Judging shenanigans have always been skating's dirty little secret. But it was one thing to look at scores and try to guess what countries were conniving and which judges were swapping marks, quite another to have it confirmed as it was in Salt Lake.
Russia's Elena Berezhnaya and Anton Sikharulidze initially won the pairs gold over Canada's Jamie Sale and David Pelletier by the slightest of margins, despite Sikharulidze stepping out of a double axel. But judge Marie-Reine Le Gougne tearfully told her fellow judges afterward that she had been pressured by French federation president Didier Gailhaguet to put the Russians first.
"It's surreal that it happened to us. I never thought anything like that — big stories happen to others, I've never been involved in such a thing," Pelletier said. "We were just puppets in a show. I never took it personal (hmmm...rly??). We just happened to be in the wrong place at the right time. Or the right place at the wrong time, I don't know."
Le Gougne later recanted, but the damage was done. Scott Hamilton's howl of protest on the NBC broadcast could be heard clear across the country, Canadian Olympic officials demanded an investigation and everyone from politicians to previously wronged athletes weighed in on what should be done. As the scandal threatened to overshadow the rest of the games, new IOC president Jacques Rogge told the International Skating Union something had to be done.
(Scoot howling in protest. Or watching someone land a quad. It's hard to tell.)
On Feb. 15, four days after the pairs final, the Canadians were awarded duplicate gold medals. Three days after that, ISU president Ottavio Cinquanta unveiled a proposal to replace the century-old 6.0 mark with a system that would assign a point value to every technical element.
Figure skating will always be a subjective sport because there is no clock to race, no finish line to cross ahead of an opponent. But skating had to find a way to bring more objectivity — more transparency — to its judging, Cinquanta said.
"The question was, is this a sport or is that a show? If it's just a show or exhibition, you do not need judges. You do not need to measure the performance," he said. "But sport is another story. You need rules and you cannot leave it to judges to say, 'This is the best.'"
The ISU adopted its new judging system in June 2002, and began using it at Grand Prix events a year later. Skaters still receive two scores, one for technical elements and another for components, but everything is now quantified. Jumps, spins, lifts, skating skills, choreography — there are now specific criteria for judging every part of a program, and a point value to go along with it.
"You cannot keep this subjective decision of the judges," Cinquanta said (argument against this made in a few paragraphs...).
Skaters say they like being able to look at the judges' marks and see where, exactly, they need to improve. And the judging system has revolutionized ice dancing, once so corrupt medals may as well have been handed out before the event started. North American ice dancers, who once had little hope of doing more than cracking the top 10, now dominate the sport. Canada's Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir are the reigning Olympic champions, while Meryl Davis and Charlie White last year became the first Americans to win a world dance title.
"Tessa and Scott, they were superb (in Vancouver) and I thought this was exactly what this system does: It rewards people who are able to be the most seamless and most technically proficient," said Sarah Hughes, the 2002 Olympic champion. "And I think that's the goal of any kind of scoring system."
But critics say the current system has flaws, as well.
There is room to manipulate marks or prop skaters up through the component scores, largely still a matter of personal opinion even with established criteria to judge the individual components. A judge with a music background, for example, may view a skater's interpretation of "Tosca" very differently than someone without, and it's hard to challenge their interpretations.
Another criticism is that the points system doesn't penalize mistakes enough. Reigning world champion Patrick Chan had to put both hands down on a quadruple toe loop in the short program at Four Continents last Thursday, but it wasn't counted as a fall so he didn't receive a one-point deduction off his total score. He did get the maximum negative execution scores for the element, but the 7.30 points he received for the quad were still a point higher than Ross Miner got for a clean triple flip.
"To get more points, the skaters execute elements beyond their capabilities. As a consequence, the programs are filled with errors and falls which, of course, damage the general presentation," Sonia Bianchetti, a former Olympic-level judge and the first woman elected to an ISU office, said in an email. "Is it better to see a beautiful program, with a good choreography, skated to the music with good speed and flow and maybe an easier jump or jump combination, less-intricate footwork or more simple spins? Or rather programs with two or three falls on quads or triple-triple combinations, with travelled, slow and ugly spins or step sequences?
"To make the sport too difficult and demanding means that in a field of 30 skaters, let's say, maybe only a couple can do a decent program. The rest of the event is a falling contest," she added. "Is this good for our sport?" (Sonia might be my new hero.)
Fans also have struggled to grasp what are good scores and what are not. Under the old system, even the most casual of fans knew that the closer a skater was to 6.0, the better the program was. Now, even the die-hards don't always know what to make of a 200 — a near-record for the women or pairs, not even good enough for a man to crack the top 10.
That complexity, in a sport once known for its simple beauty, coupled with the lack of a female American star, has been blamed by many for the drop in interest in skating in the U.S.
Ten years after "Champions On Ice" alone had a schedule of 90-plus shows, "Stars on Ice" is the only U.S. tour left and has just 10 dates, beginning Saturday in Salt Lake City. Stars also will do 12 shows in Canada. (~sob)
At last month's U.S. championships, there were empty seats for most of the sessions, even with portions of the arena curtained off. NBC's prime-time coverage of the women's final Saturday drew a 2.4 rating and 3.7 million viewers. The men's final on Sunday afternoon had a 1.8 rating and 2.8 million viewers. (It's a little hard to know how good or bad this is since they don't give any basis for comparison.)
"The perception of skating, it changed a lot," Pelletier said. "It had such a bad rap and I think it was well-deserved, the bad rap. I think it could have been avoided.
"But at the same time, skating was never as bad as what people made it seem. Every sport has its problems," Pelletier added, pointing to concussions in hockey and football and an entire era of baseball tainted by performance-enhancing drugs." The ISU did the best they could to clean whatever they thought the mess did. It's not my place to say if they did it the right way."

Nancy Armour

Source: http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gI25eY0tqnSE28V6x5ezIsEeqrEQ?docId=2944aa1df0ea40c2a5bd33d3df72b0fa
by let`s talk
16 Feb 2012, 18:54

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Junior Worlds will be here, not LIVE, recorded. But it's still better than nothing. TV guide of the channel (see Фигурное катание. Чемпионат мира среди юниоров), starts on Feb 29th 23:10 local time, then March 1st 23:50, other days will come up later:
http://www.belarus2.by/ru/sport/sportivnye-translyatsii/sportivnye-translyatsii

Online links:
http://www.onlinesat-tv.com/online.p...larus_2&id=888
http://www.tammby.narod.ru/tv-online...-online_tv.htm
http://belsmi.narod.ru/tv_lad-online.html
http://www.tamby.info/tv_radio-online/lad.htm
http://tvtvtv.ru/channel.php?ch=4786
http://www.guzei.com//online_tv/watc...ine_tv_id=4218
by let`s talk
24 Feb 2012, 19:35

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

This issue will be released on March 3rd. plush48 "March 3rd" - is the day of Girls' Festival in Japan. So this magazine will become a nice present for Japanese girls :-)
Wow! What a dynamic photo on the magazine cover! :plush32: I am sure little girls will be more than happy! :mo-ro_zi_vo:

http://www.kainoa.co.jp/hp_sp2006/image/hinamatsuri.gif
by let`s talk
24 Feb 2012, 19:15

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Presentations

Hi everyone!
I'm Marta and I'm from Italy. I know my english is no good, but I really like this place becouse its interesting news about Evgeni, so I decided to register myself here.
Finally I really want to say ''thank you'' to each person that works in this forum every day.
Have a nice day ^^
plush48
BENVENUTO, MARTA!!!

:plush45:
by let`s talk
04 Mar 2012, 16:13

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ледовые шоу(общая информация) || Shows News

Probably "Prince Ice World" shows this summer in Japan :mi_ga_et:

24 Feb, @yanarudkovskaya:

@MAI_HISASHI Thanx,honey,see you in Japain in summer in Prince show!

it will be held from 14th to 16th July probably at Higashifushimi Ice Arena. :son-ce:
http://www.maitabi.jp/parts/detail.php?course_no=2323
Так Женя в Японию приедет летом? Ура! :ya_hoo_oo: Правда жаль что арена какая-то маленькая, если это про то конечно.
by let`s talk
26 Feb 2012, 21:00

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: За чашкой чая.Полнейший оффтоп

У нас опять праздник был сегодня: праздник кукол. Очень красивый праздник для девочек. Ну таких классических этажерок с куклами в домах ставят всё меньше, даже если они есть. Ленятся распаковывать, упаковывать и т.д. Сами девочкки мне говорили, что кукол они на самом деле побаиваются (во как :sh_ok: ). У кукол белые лица, такая мода раньше была. И в темноте лица светятся как настоящие. Они говорят, что ночью куклы как привидения смотрятся. :plush44:
Но мне праздник нравится. Очень красиво всё везде украшено и магазины такие все милые. Всё-таки праздник для юных дам как никак. В супермаркетах полно безумно-вкусной и прекрасно-упакованной еды, которую делают только для этого дня. Так что надо есть, а то следующий шанс только в следующем году будет. :e-d-a:
http://www.vsakura.ru/holiday/hinamatcuri.aspx
http://www.dollplanet.ru/antik/japanese-dolls-traditional-02/
http://www.daiei.co.jp/food/seasonal/201202_3_hinamatsuri.html
IflW7ElbypQ
jaDkJDHpUDE
by let`s talk
03 Mar 2012, 22:33

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Japanese magazine "World Figure Skating" No.52 - March 2012
http://www.shinshokan.co.jp/mag/wfs052/
This issue will be released on March 3rd.

@_krudy: :ni_zia:
Japanese magazine World Figure Skating is released! Ad of @EvgeniPlushenko at bookstore! http://t.co/LnOV7Fdj

Мне этот журнальчик всегда больше нравился чем IFS и его бумагой слегка надёжнее туалетной. Очень качественно, толково, красочно, с кучей фоток и т.д. Есть статья про Чана. Но я её не читала и читать не хочу.
Про Женю в этом номере аж в трёх местах: там где про ЧЕ, там где про ЧР и специальное интервью с Фладе. Про ЧЕ и ЧР стандартная общая информация. Кто что прыгнул, сколько баллов, что катал и т.д. Я не знаю было ли интервью с Фладе где-нибудь в других источника. Но это интервью в номере было взято ещё после ЧР, т.е. перед ЧЕ, при этом фотки там с ЧЕ. Ничего особо радикально нового, того что бы мы ранее нигде не читали, там особо нет. Женя сказал, что очень счастлив что вернулся, почуствовал адреналин соревнований, поблагодарил не только поклонников, но и своих критиков, сказав что их критика была ему полезна. Сейчас он не в лучшей своей спортивной форме и он это осознаёт. Т.к. интервью было дано до ЧЕ, то естесственно там упомянуто, что он будет прооперирован на колено после ЧЕ, к которому его команда сделает новые костюмы. Его главная цель- Сочи, куда он очень стремится. Понимает что это будет нелегко при высокой конкуренции в мужском катании, он упомянул Чана, Дайсуке, Ханю. Также сказал, что ему 29 лет и это тоже фактор. На разогрев ранее у него уходило 30 минут, а сейчас час-полтора. Как он морально готовит себя к соревнованиям- пока секрет. Когда он откроет свою школу, он поделится им со своими будущими подопечными, в будущем планирует работать тренером. Фладе спросила его о будущем сезоне и программах, напомнив, что он катал танго и в Ванкувере и сейчас, т.е. это его любимый жанр? Он ответил что да, он любит танго за его энергию и страсть. Но на будующей сезон хотят работать с новыми людьми (наверное тот секретный итальянский хореограф имелся в виду-*letsy :du_ma_et: ) и придумать что-то новое. В подробности не вдавался. Она спросила про Гачи, он ответи, что у них прекрасны товарищеские отнощения и будут такими даже если Плющ ему проиграет. Про вне-фигурую жизнь сказал что его сын Егор играет в хоккейной команде "Серебрянные львы". Они с Яной хотят иметь общих детей, Яна хочет девочку. :-):
Фотографий Жени в журнале очень много, целых 12 штук, 4 из них на всё страницы, одна из которых на обложке. Осталные фотки в основном соло, либо с другими фигуристами. Но кажись все были в топике про ЧЕ. Кстати про обложку. За последнии 12 выпусков начиная с ноября 2009, из 4 не-японцев которые на эту обложку попали (Плющ, Лиза, Лайс и Стеф), Женя единственный кто был на обложке дважды. Чан никогда не было. Наверное издатели боятся что среднестатистический японский фанат от журнала инстинктиво отвернётся и не купит. Все осталные на обложках были японцы: по разу Мураками и Мики, два раза Мао и четыре раза Дайс. Следующий номер выйдет с Ханю на обложке, причём выйдет после ЧМ, т.е. издатели кажисть заранее знают что он там что-то растакое да как покажет. Чего я ему и желаю, сама я в Ниццы не поеду. Я более чем уверенна, что никто кроме нашего старого русского тиранозавра этот беспредел с Чаном не остановит. А летет через полглобуса чтобы посмотреть и расстроиться как Дайса и других в угоду мистеру замбони топят, у меня никакого желания нет. Полюбоваться для души на их катание у меня предостаточно шансов в Японии. Так что до следующего сезона. В Загреб наверняка на 100% поеду. Насчёт Канады- не знаю. Меня от слова "ванкувер" до сих пор слегка подташнивает.

Ну кажись всё. Может Кудрявка что другое добавит, то что я проворонила. У меня то японский всяко разно не родной.

plush48 :son-ce:
by let`s talk
04 Mar 2012, 17:14

Jump to forum
Jump to topic