Search found 98 matches

Return

Re: Женя и его тренер А.Н.Мишин || Evgeni and his coach Mish

:ts_ss: IMHO I thought Zhenya was nervous because of Gachinki's youth , not because of Gachi's current abillity. If this interview is true.

Oh, Evgeni!!!! :plush36: It´s so difficult to compete with young athlets. :plush27: Just imagine, if Zhenya were 18, he would crash everybody!!!! :plush41: But I don´t care about the results, I just want to see him competing. :bra_vo:
by clairdelalune
09 Dec 2011, 12:03

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Evgeni won´t skate at World Championships???? But why? :ne_vi_del: If he has the quads means he´s prepared. At Euros he has to face strong rivals too, Artur, Brezina, Javi, they all have quads, I don´t think he can compete only with triples.
I hope this is not true and Evgeni will go to Nice, I want to see him fighting, no matter how high or low he places. :-(

As for the complexes, the rather Zhenya was nervous when he saw how Artur well skates.
Poor Zhenya :cry_ing:

Oh, c´mon! I can´t believe Mishin said that. :sh_ок: If Zhenya is nervous when he´s watching Artur, what is he supposed to do when he watches Chan? Suicide himself????? :plush44: Evgeni competed with very, very strong figure skaters like Yagudin, I can´t believe he´s afraid of someone. :plush34:
by clairdelalune
09 Dec 2011, 11:22

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm not interested how Gachinski will grow up in the future. So I didn't understand this opinion. :ne_vi_del:
Let Plushy be nervous in my opinion is better than let Artur nervous

It means that Plushy looks psychically stronger than Artur so Mishin should take care not to stress Artur very much, because he´s not able to cope with pressure as Plushy does. Plush loves competition very, very much. :a_g_a: Although, in my opinion Plushy can also get very nervous sometimes. :plush36:
by clairdelalune
09 Dec 2011, 12:57

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

personally I really curious to know if Plushy can perform a clean good program against Chan's crapy performance, what would be the result.
Good question. But I am afraid the answer is right here- in your own question. Chan's competitor must have a super authority and be known for not being quiet if things go unfair. Right now I don't see who it could be, except Plush. Also Chanboni never won in Russia with falls. I am afraid we have to wait till Sochi. Untill then- men's filed will be sucked up all the possible ways. I just feel sorry for Takahashi, Hanyu, Javi and all other skaters who have to deal with the corruption of judges when Chan is involved.

If I remember correctly, at last year's COR Chan would have won if he hadn't made a mathematical error and jumped an extra combination, and there wasn't any way the judges could ignore that. And that was with 1 fall in the SP and 3 falls in the LP. So I don't know...We'll have to see. To be honest I still doubt this state of things can go on forever.

Evgeni was unbeatable until he retired in 2006, probably the the same thing will happen with Chan. He is a dominant skater right now, only someone with great authority, as let's talk said and very strong as a skater could stop him. :du_el:
by clairdelalune
11 Dec 2011, 20:50

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

But Evgeni didn't make an average of 1-2 mistakes per SP and 2-3 mistakes per LP....And even though he had plenty of haters even then, I don't recall any of his wins were controversial as some of Chan's were.

However, it is true that clean skates are a lot rarer with other skaters, too, this season. But even nowadays, I do think that any other skater who makes as many mistakes as Chan does would be seen as a "headcase".

Evgeni skated mostly under 6.0, when a fall on a quad or a combo use to kill a skater's chances to win. Under COP he could have won easily with a bounch of mistakes.
Some of his scores (aka 2006 Olympics) are still controversial.

I was talking about placement rather than scores. In any case Evgeni did not win with a bunch of mistakes even under the COP system.

Chan is a fine skaters and he has lots of strengths, but I don't think he is comparable with Evgeni, nor do I think his position in men's skating now is comparable to Evgeni's between 2002 and 2006.

The field is stronger now, IMO. But if nobody can't skate two clean programs, Chan will keep winning. By the way I've read a comment on ISU's discussion board wich I think describes very well what's happening now in FS.

"PCS is ruled by north american interpretation and Chan is totally considered the best PCS skater. You have the videos made Lori Nichol and Joe Inman and sent out to all the judges and they give the seminars where some Nichol choreographed skater is the Best and deserves all the highest marks and all that. It's a total philosophy that is being implanted in all the judges and just like in Ice Dance the new philosophy is whatever Z/S do is the best and deserves all the highest scores and I don't think that Lori Nichol should be involved in teaching people or judges or anything at all."
by clairdelalune
11 Dec 2011, 21:54

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

clairdelalune:
Exactly! The program is beyond his abilities, but due to the huge margin between him and the other skaters, he didn´t change anything. Watch the entry into the 3Lz, he fell twice on that jump (Japan Open and GPF), yet, I believe he´ll keep it. No matter how many mistakes he does on jumps, the PCS will save him. His philosophy is sacrifice the jumps but save the transitions, which I think is a smart approach.

I don't agree. Many people like the jumps, the jumps are beautiful, and risky. Let's look into the future. Many young skaters will learn to skate like Chan, because it exercise an early age. They learn that the jumps are not as important. What will happen in the races? The races will be boring. The best figure skater should know the most difficult jumps, and be able to show the tournaments. This is not icedance. I'm sure that if it happens,I won't watch the figure skating. I have a question: When was the figure skating most popular? Not today....

Jumps are a very important part of FS but it seems that ISU is not able to create a system which rewards jumps as well as transitions, spins, skating skills, etc. It was as pity to see skaters with strong basics like Plushy, Sasha Abt, Yagudin doing countless crosscuts into the jumps. :plush34:
Íf people are so angry with Chan´s scores they should watch Jason Brown, the JGPF gold medallist who´s not able to jump 3As or quads. :sh_ок: But he has amazing spins. :plush33:
About the popularity of FS, I think it decreased when they introduced the new system because the audience doen´t understand the scores very well. When they used to diplay the scores on the screen, during the 6.0 era, the audience felt they were more involved into the programs, judging process, etc. My mother for example, who was watching FS since she was a tennager stopped watching because of that. :-(
by clairdelalune
12 Dec 2011, 18:58

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Я не пойму, что значит- "лучше прыгать он не стал"? Как будто раньше у него, прям, такие проблемы с прыжками были :sh_ок: ...:
Perhaps Mishin thought that Plushy's jumps are already perfect? :mi_ga_et:

Возможно. Но по его словам, не всегда понятно, что именно, он имеет в виду :plush38: и меня это пугает :kli_ny:

Mishin probably says that Evgeni didn´t learn new jumps or combos, he focused on other areas as spins, footwork, etc.
I wish they could fix his Flip though. :ny_tik:
by clairdelalune
14 Dec 2011, 11:58

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ледовые шоу(общая информация) || Shows News

cekoni wrote:
clairdelalune wrote:Are you going Cekoni???? I would be very glad to meet you!
:plush39: :gir_l-fri_end:

Maybe :mi_ga_et:

Ok! :plush45: We´ll keep in touch. :mi_ga_et:
by clairdelalune
15 Dec 2011, 12:16

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

— Вы собираетесь выступить на чемпионате России в Саранске?
— Конечно. Все делалось для этого старта. Ровно полгода назад меня прооперировали. Опять мениск, но уже на другой ноге. Я и двух недель не стал ждать, начал тренироваться. Но, как оказалось, операция прошла не совсем удачно. Колено опять начало болеть. Тогда мне уже в Москве наши руководители посоветовали сделать специальную инъекцию и предложили якобы хорошего врача, хотя я должен был идти к нашему известному академику Архипову, с которым уже когда-то работал. Но Архипов именно в эти дни почему-то уехал в отпуск на три дня. Вообще, очень странная получилась история, потому что тот доктор, которого мне посоветовали, сделал укол не туда, куда было нужно. Была страшная боль, я не мог ходить. Теперь чуть полегче. Тренируюсь, как вы видите, хотя «четверные» прыжки делать не могу. А того доктора я больше не видел, его вообще никто не знает. Буду в этой ситуации разбираться, выяснять, откуда ноги растут — ведь в колене теперь образовалась киста. :-(

This is crazy!!! Another surgery???? :plush30: Evgeni will distroy his knees, why is he doing that? :-( I just want him to be healthy, to perform in shows, to have a normal life. :plush27:
by clairdelalune
16 Dec 2011, 16:12

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by clairdelalune
22 Dec 2011, 11:29

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Чемпионат России 2012 || Russian Nationals 2012, 24-28.1

caseddy wrote:If only Plushenko could bottle and sell that 3A! It is amazing and perfect!

Imagine how much would pay Chan for it!!!!!! ;;-))) :plush26:
by clairdelalune
27 Dec 2011, 15:29

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ваше творчество || Your creative works

Yagdin's autobiography contains so many interesting things about Zhenya, and
Japanese translation version is available in Japan, so many Zhenya's fans read it.
I have Zhenya's autobiography but for those who do not understand
Russian or English, We want the Japanese translation version to be released!

Ну.пока.
Nikoneko[/color]  :-):

Nikoneko, your works are amazing, thank you very much!!!!! :plush31: :plush39:
Do you know where could I find Yagudin´s biography, in any language???? I would like to read it! :plush32:
by clairdelalune
04 Jan 2012, 12:45

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by clairdelalune
05 Jan 2012, 18:56

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Чемпионат Европы 2012 || European Championships 2012

ISU official published Entries and Schedule!!! :ya_hoo_oo:

European Championships 2012
Sheffield / GBR 23.01.2012 - 29.01.2012

:du_ma_et: Interesting - only after Plushy's name is not letter - D (Direct Entry) .... there is some mistake, or he should to skate Qualifications :plush38:

Yes, he has to skate in the qualification round. Artur has the direct entry.
by clairdelalune
05 Jan 2012, 19:50

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

He looks, great, great spin!!!! :bra_vo: Plushy, stay healthy and kick butt, ok???? :plush41:
by clairdelalune
22 Jan 2012, 23:14

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Дарина wrote:
clairdelalune wrote:
Change the fugly costume, Plushy, please!!! :plush34:

It is not fugly because I like it! ::yaz-yk:

Sorry. :smu:sche_nie: :hi_hi_hi:
by clairdelalune
24 Jan 2012, 16:08

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Go, Plushy!!!! I support you since 1998 when you competed at your first European Championships!!!! plush48
:plush47: :plush47: :plush47: :plush47: :plush47: :plush47:
by clairdelalune
26 Jan 2012, 17:10

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Мы желаем счастья Вам!

Simona, you are both so lovely!!!!!!! :plush31: Congrats!!!!!
:bra_vo: :plush39:
I wish you health , happiness and I´m sure Luna will be a huge skating fan!!!!!! :ta_n_cor: :chir_lider:
by clairdelalune
19 Jan 2012, 17:12

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Congratulations, Evgeni!!!! plush48 plush48 plush48 The best!!!!
Artur was amazing too, but his maeks were so low,,, :plush43: , probably judges were waiting for other skaters. :plush43: :plush43:
Congratulations to papa Mishin too!!!! plush48 plush48 plush48 plush48
by clairdelalune
28 Jan 2012, 21:20

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

;;-))) ;;-))) ;;-))) :plush26: :plush26:

Ягудин пожелал Плющенко удачной операции на колене
http://www.tatar-inform.ru/news/2012/02/06/303318/

Hey, where is the PlushYags thread???? I can´t find it!!! :ne_vi_del:
by clairdelalune
07 Feb 2012, 15:16

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Новости о соревнованиях || Competitions News

NATHAN CHEN, USA JR NATIONALS. He´s 12 y.o!!!!! :sh_ок: :plush31: :plush32: :bra_vo:
Listen to the music!!! :mi_ga_et:
by clairdelalune
08 Feb 2012, 19:11

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Видео из личного архива Евгения || Evgeni's exclusive vi

Девочки, и мальчики :hi_hi_hi: , а вы знаете, что Адажио с этого же Финала в Питере из этой коллекции у меня посмотрели уже 22 тыс. человек! :sh_ок:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQGTGEu43Uk

Ну а прокат "С.Петербург-300" с каскадом 4-3-3 ,за который по-моему он попал в книгу рекордов Гиннеса и получил от судей шесть шестерок за артистизм - это тоже великое исполнение!

In my opinion Evgeni also deserved 6s for technical merit. :-(
by clairdelalune
12 Mar 2012, 21:51

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ледовые шоу(общая информация) || Shows News

What did Evgeni say at the press conference (all sources)

- he is healthy, he feels ok after the surgery
-his main goal is Sochi
- after Sochi he will quit competitive skating and he wants to open a FS school and a theater on ice
- he loves to compete that's why he's back; Yana supported and inspired him for his comeback in 2010
-at the competitions a lot of people expect him to fall, to lose, that's what he enjoys, the adrenaline. :hi_hi_hi:
- in his opinion to be second means to lose
- Edvin prepared a new song for the show
- he wants to change skaters mentality and inspire them to skate as long as they want
-his favorite skaters are Petrenko, Browning, Boitano, legends of figure skating
- Chan is good skater, his current level is very high; he could become Evgeni's favorite if he has a long competitive career
- Russian girls are very strong
-he does not want his son to be a figure skater
- he wants to skate to a new funny number, maybe a clown because now he has a big, red nose ;;-)))

:-):
by clairdelalune
21 Mar 2012, 15:48

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

No!!!!! Where is my translation!!!!?????? :is_te_ri_ka: :is_te_ri_ka: :is_te_ri_ka: :is_te_ri_ka: :is_te_ri_ka: :plush29: :plush29: :plush29: :plush29: :plush29: :plush29:
You wrote translation and when you click "Submit" - he dissapeared? :plush38:

Try with button "Back" :plush34:

It's impossible, the session has expired and I've lost everything!!! :ny_tik: I'll translate it again tomorrow. :plush27:
by clairdelalune
27 Mar 2012, 22:44

Jump to forum
Jump to topic