Search found more than 2254 matches

Return

Re: Женя в Твиттере & ВКонтакте || Evgeni at Twitter & VKont

cekoni » Вчера, 20:29
To make Updates, new followers and positions - Plushy is now on 5th place! .... and very close to the 4th!!!
(can someone to calculate percentage increase of followers ... just for the first 5?)
сekoni, я посчитала! :plush45: :-) Смотри, что получилось:

#1 Kim Yu-Na (@Yunaaaa) - 393,890 (+10,5%)
#2 Johnny Weir (@JohnnyGWeir) - 99,615 (+4%)
#3 Evan Lysacek (@EvanLysacek) - 63,872 (+0,2%)
#4 Joannie Rochette (@JoannieRochette) - 28,976 (+8%)
#5 Evgeny Plushenko (@EvgeniPlushenko) - 28,104 ( +23% ) :plush45:

У Лайсачека прибавилось всего 120 читателей в Твиттере за это время :sh_ок:
by Дарина
20 Oct 2011, 13:15

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя в Твиттере & ВКонтакте || Evgeni at Twitter & VKont

:hi_hi_hi:
8 minutes ago:
https://twitter.com/#!/solovieff_ru/status/127074603209207808

@EvgeniPlushenko Чемпионат России - единственное соревнование по фигурному катанию, которое покажет в этом сезоне НТВ-ПЛЮС. Оторвусь с ТАТ!

Championship of Russia - the only figure skating competition, which will show NTV-Plus in this season. I will tear (fight) with TAT (Tarasova) !

Я почти уверена, что Женя читал наши дисскусии в разделе Женя и Ягудин. Как-то кажется не случайным упоминание ТАТ.
Девушки милые, а может кто-нибудь уточнит перевод выражения "Оторвусь с ТАТ!", мне кажется он не совсем точным. С другой стороны, может и невозможно точно перевести такое :hi_hi_hi:
Это Жене написал В. Соловьёв, который будет комментировать соревнования с Тарасовой, бедный :hi_hi_hi:
Перевод "отрываться"(жарг.) в словаре - to have a good time, но это очень мягко сказано)))
by Дарина
20 Oct 2011, 23:12

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Другие интересные новости || Other interesting news

Не знаю, где разместить :plush38: Александр Смирнов упомянул Плющенко среди тех, кто ему нравится из одиночников :-): :
http://www.tverlife.ru/news/49836.html
– В фигурном катании у вас есть какие-то предпочтения, например, среди одиночников?

– Сейчас очень много сильных ребят. Все очень индивидуальны. Допустим, Евгений Плющенко и Стефан Ламбьель очень хорошо чувствуют музыку, больше ни у кого такого нет. Мне нравится, как прыгают Ягудин и Жубер, как скользит Патрик Чан, это просто что-то совершенно невероятное!

- Have you some favorites in figure skating, for example, among the male single skaters?

- Now there are a lot of strong guys. All of them are very individual. Say, Evgeni Plushenko and Stephane Lambiel feel music very well, like nobody else.
I like how Yagudin and Joubert jump, how Patrick Chan glides, that's just something absolutely incredible!
by Дарина
21 Oct 2011, 18:13

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Девушки - одиночницы || Ladies

3d Russian Cup, Yoshkar-Ola, FS
Произвольная А.Сотниковой:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCcZ0tX8HQg

by Дарина
23 Oct 2011, 00:12

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Picture Radio

IMO, if one wanna go, there's no need to say good bye and to attract so much attention :plush35: . Everyone can go and come back any time.
by Дарина
27 Oct 2011, 23:12

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ISU Гран При 2011/2012 || ISU Grand Prix series 2011/12

Показательный номер Артура. Своеобразный, прям авангард!
by Дарина
06 Nov 2011, 23:16

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя и его семья, близкие друзья.. || His family and fri

Very shortly, girls:

Yana was telling that she fell in love with Evgeni at first sight (Zhenya is a main love in her life, he is a true man and he is so very kind and sinsere etc. :-): )

Cor.: Zhenya is very charismatic, he just hooks you at once.
Yana: Yes, that's why he has so many fans all over the world.
Cor.:Speaking of Yagudin... I dealt with him, he is evil (he means - not kind :plush35: )
Yana: Well, you know, Lyosha is a good guy too, but he and Zhenya are very different.
Cor.:He can't be open, he is always just like a hedgehog, never can relax.
Yana: Zhenya is different. But he is very cautious too, he doesn't often let people come close to him.
Cor.: However he is kind, you can feel it.
Yana: Yes, he is very kind.
by Дарина
09 Nov 2011, 17:29

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя и его семья, близкие друзья.. || His family and fri

Did she also said that during the SLC Olympics she was supporting Plushy while his mother liked Yagudin?????
:hi_hi_hi:
Yes, she did! :a_g_a:

Cor.:Speaking of Yagudin... I dealt with him, he is evil (stupid commentator)
Yana: Well, you know, Lyosha is a good guy too, but he and Zhenya are very different.- yeah, that´s true!

Yana (unlike the commentator) was very diplomatic this time :-) .
by Дарина
09 Nov 2011, 18:29

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя и его тренер А.Н.Мишин || Evgeni and his coach Mish

http://vppress.ru/stories/Mefistofel-s-Faustom-soshlis-v-ekstaze-12280

Евгений Плющенко
Яна Рудковская убеждена: даже с лангеткой на руке ее супруг будет кататься обворожительно — если захочет. Но захочет ли? В окружении спортсмена уверяют: да, он очень хочет. По словам наставника Плющенко Алексея Мишина, Евгений подготовил к новому сезону две программы — короткую на попурри из мелодий в исполнении Ванессы Мэй и произвольную под «Танго» своего любимого Эдвина Мартона. Правда, пока без четверных прыжков. И даже «уникальная концепция возвращения в большой спорт» разработана. «Если первый раз это было ударом — пришел, увидел, победил, исчез, — то сейчас подготовка рассчитана на три сезона», — разъяснил суть концепции Мишин.

According to the article, Mishin said: this season Evgeni will skate SP to Vanessa Mae medley and FP to Tango by Edwin Marton. His new programs are ready, however "still without quad jumps".

:plush38: So probably El tango de Roxanne was arranged by Marton? The article looks like mix of some old interviews and tweets, I don't trust it, but I would be happy to see Evgeni skate to Vanessa Mae (Storm or something like that :co_ol: )
by Дарина
14 Nov 2011, 23:04

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Музыкальный момент

Simona, thanks a lot for posting songs :plush39: These ones became my favorite morning songs! :plush33:

Simona wrote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOmnGzAKLvg
Falco a metà
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3zhdfeq ... re=related

Всем удачного дня! :son-ce:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXqcnE2UIIA

gXqcnE2UIIA
by Дарина
14 Nov 2011, 10:32

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Мила, Женя собирается выступить на чемпионате России. :a_g_a:
by Дарина
20 Nov 2011, 17:10

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Плющенко работает пока без четверных прыжков
http://news.sport-express.ru/2011-11-20/476881/

translation

Plushenko working so far without quads

"In September Evgeni Plushenko, Olympic champion of Turin (2006), was forced to interrupt the training process and to take treatments because of the problems with his leg on which he had a surgery in summer. In October he was back to training, but his debut, initially planned for one of the Russian cup stages, has been delayed until Russian Nationals, which will take place in Saransk in late December - said Plushenko’s mentor an outstanding Russian coach Alexei Mishin.

- How is Plushenko feeling now, considering his recent problems?

- Zhenya has full training course – two sessions in the morning and in the evening, physical training, warm-up. Now he can do all the triple jumps, including triple axel, in the program. But he is not ready to compete. Frankly, he still has problems with the quadruple toe loop. We do not train this jump now not because Zhenya can't do it, but because of the fear to damage his left ankle. But in all other aspects he works without restrictions. You know, I recently met with his mother Tatiana Vasilyevna. She said to me: "He never had such desire to skate like now." I think this is very significant.

- Will the situation change till the upcoming Nationals in late December?

- I think National championships will be a required event for him, because this time his return, in my opinion, has a completely different conception. The first return before Vancouver was like a slap on the boot-top - and that's it ( I'm not sure about translation of this idiom )))) ). And now this is a prolonged process, meticulous advance. We have scheduled a long hike. In 2010 the assault was needed, and now we need a siege."
by Дарина
20 Nov 2011, 22:35

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

- Евгений не жаловался на недостаток внимания? Ведь вы сейчас объективно не можете посвятить всего себя ему одному - есть еще как минимум Туктамышева и Гачинский.

- Я вам так скажу: Женя как объект обучения никогда не был так внимателен и не относился к работе так добросовестно, как сейчас. К тому же тренировать его - это ведь не то же самое, что тренировать молодежь. Женю надо просто вести. Сделать так, чтобы он поверил в необходимость что-то делать, занимать его какими-то интересами, создавать ему комфортную обстановку. Плющенко не требует обучения в обычном смысле, за исключением разве что вращений, по поводу которых мы регулярно советуемся со специалистами.

вращений means spins? :du_ma_et:

Yes, it means spins)

- Evgeni did not complain about the lack of your attention? After all, you are objectively unable to devote yourself only to him - you also have at least Tuktamysheva and Gachinsky.

-I want to say this: as an object of teaching Evgeni has never been so attentive and never took his work so conscientiously as he does now. Besides that to train him - this is not the same thing as to train young people. Zhenya needs just to be guided. To make him believe that some things are necessary to do, to give him some interest, to make a comfortable environment for him. Plushenko does not require training in the usual sense, probably, except for the spins, about which we regularly consult with experts.
by Дарина
22 Nov 2011, 18:23

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Darina or other Russian girls, could you give us the rest of translation, if you have more time or strength to work? It's okay just a part of Zhenya :plush47: I really really hesitate to ask such a bothersome work, but, Mishin's words are always too hard-to-understand to me! :is_te_ri_ka:

Вера » Вчера, 17:07
Полностью интервью Мишина.

Алексей МИШИН: "ТУКТАМЫШЕВА НАПОМИНАЕТ СУДЬБОЙ И УРМАНОВА, И ПЛЮЩЕНКО"
http://www.sport-express.ru/newspaper/2011-11-22/8_1/
Часть о Жене :

I did my best :hi_hi_hi: Here is the whole part about Evgeni:

" - How is Plushenko?

- Now he can do all the triple jumps, including triple axel, in the program. But I say honestly: he is not ready to compete at the moment for he has problems with the quadruple toe loop. We do not train this jump because of the fear to damage his left ankle. But in all other aspects he works without restrictions. As his mother Tatiana Vasilyevna said: "He never had such a strong desire to skate as now."

- Evgeni himself confessed that after his return he had so hard time that he was going to drop sports several times. You never had ideas like that?

- You know, I’ve got big endurance. Over the years, I start to take everything not so tragically.
There is nothing more joyful than skating for the skaters of such high level. No need to enforce; just let an athlete calm down and then explain everything quietly.
In summer we had very difficult time in training camp when Zhenya started to lose faith in himself. Then I offered him a loads distribution system, unexpected for him, and after that things got better. Now he does many elements better than in Vancouver: spins, triple axel. Whether he wins or not, life will show. But I’d like to warn some inhabitants of the village called "figure skating", those who tell now that Plushenko deceives people, saying he is getting ready for Sochi. No, he is not cheating. And his activity deserves at least respect.

Evgeni really wants to skate very much. This time his return, in my opinion, has a completely different conception. The first return before Vancouver was like a slap on the boot-top. And now it wil lbe a prolonged process.

- What do you think, Plushenko is ready for the situation when he can lose?

- I prepare him for any situation. This is not a storm like in 2010. We need a siege now. On the other hand, those skaters who are much talked about now, - they are not kings of Sochi yet. Status quo is still indefinite.

- Evgeni did not complain about the lack of your attention? After all, you are objectively unable to devote yourself only to him - you also have at least Tuktamysheva and Gachinsky.

-I want to say this: as an object of teaching Evgeni has never been so attentive and never took his work as conscientiously as he does now. Besides that to train him - this is not the same thing as to train young people. Zhenya needs just to be guided. To make him believe that some things are necessary to do, to give him some interest, to make a comfortable environment for him. Plushenko does not require training in the usual sense, probably, except for the spins, about which we regularly consult with experts.

- BTW, about his interests. Many people think he has too many interests, and pretty active social life bothers Evgeni as a sportsman.

- Now his social life has been reduced to zero, he practically doesn’t go anywhere. As for diversity of interests... As a child he was the same. Zhenya does kickboxing and he has become stronger than before. And he never was so flexible (stretched) like now. He also goes in for paintball – in the locker room it turns out he is covered with bruises because of those paintballs. And he involves our youngsters. There’s such a thirst for active movements in him."
by Дарина
23 Nov 2011, 04:40

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя “вне льда” (cтатьи,фото,видео)|| Evgeni OFF the ice

О новой для себя роли - дизайнера столь статусных аксессуаров - фигурист объявил с импровизированной сцены лично....
:du_ma_et: Plushy will be the designer the collection of desktop accessories? :sh_ок: :hi_hi_hi:
desktop - настольные? Нет, "статусные" - т.е. имиджевые, роскошные аксессуары, говорящие о высоком положении человека.

translation
Yesterday in the art center "Vetoshny" the celebration of the 165th anniversary of the brand Ulysse Nardin took place, during this event it became clear that the company plans to release a collection, devoted to the sports achievements, in cooperation with Evgeni Plushenko.

The figure skater personally told about his new role – of a designer of such status (deluxe) accessories - from an improvised scene. He also said he is going to participate in the Olympic Games in 2014 and to win for his country a gold medal. We support this initiative!
by Дарина
25 Nov 2011, 00:26

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So, this is it exclusive Plushy's sponsor from Switzerland! :plush45:

"In January 2012, will appear a new collection of "Ulysse Nardin" watches with a Russian figure skater Evgeni Plushenko... He will represent a new collection dedicated to the achievements in sport" :-):

http://spletnik.ru/events/page,0,2,29838-led-chasy-i-zvezdy-modnaja-prezentacija.html#comments

Вчера в арт-центре "Ветошный" состоялось празднование 165-летия марки Ulysse Nardin, в рамках которой выяснилось, что компания планирует выпуск совместной коллекции с Евгением Плющенко, посвященную достижениям в спорте.

О новой для себя роли - дизайнера столь статусных аксессуаров - фигурист объявил с импровизированной сцены лично. Он также отметил, что планирует участвовать в Олимпийских играх 2014 года и намерен завоевать для своей страны золотую медаль. Поддерживаем инициативу!

http://spletnik.ru/img/2011/11/arina/20111124ulysee_1.jpg
by Дарина
24 Nov 2011, 23:46

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

cekoni wrote:So... "столь" is not "desk" (table)? :du_ma_et: OK :co_ol: ... for "статусные" i know :a_g_a:

Ааа, теперь я поняла, почему ты подумала про настольные аксессуары! "столь статусные" - "такие (настолько) статусные"
by Дарина
25 Nov 2011, 01:17

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

One more interview with Liza... just part about Plushy
(full text here: http://evgeni-plushenko.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16&p=61782#p61782 ) :mi_ga_et:
----------------------------------------------------------

http://kp.ru/daily/25793/2775633/
Ярослав КОРОБАТОВ — 25.11.2011

Елизавета Туктамышева: «Плющенко научил меня строить глазки!»

В редакциях «Советского спорта» и «КП» побывала главная претендентка на «золото» Сочи-2014 со своими наставниками

- Лиза, вы занимаетесь вместе с Плющенко, как он к вам относится?
- Он любит поприкалываться. Например, катает свою программу и, когда проезжает мимо меня, начинает пожирать глазами. В шутку, конечно. Или, когда я катаю свой фрагмент, он тут же начинает исполнять свою версию моей программы. :-) Он меня многому научил, даже таким мелочам, как играть глазами.
Google-translation)

- Liza, you practice with Plushenko, how does he treat you?

- He likes to joke. For example, skating his program and passing by me, he starts to devour me with his eyes. As a joke, of course. Or, when I skate my piece, he immediately begins to perform his own version of my program. He taught me a lot of things, even such details as how to flirt with my eyes.
:-):
by Дарина
25 Nov 2011, 04:41

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

And one more article. Maybe the same interview as http://www.evgeni-plushenko.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=268&start=180#p61786 and http://www.evgeni-plushenko.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=268&start=170#p61670 ? I don't know... It seems slightly different (More detailed). And, somehow funny (if google was right) :-):

translation :-):
-Do you remember the first time you saw Plushenko live?

- When I began to go to St. Petersburg for training, he took a break ... But some time later Evgeni appeared at the rink again. And when I first saw him ... "Wow." My heart started to beat faster: Zhenya Plushenko himself! And then we became friends. I can freely talk to him. He is so good. Sometimes he teases me. But it’s funny, it does not hurt.

- This is what you should tell us. We know nothing about it, he didn’t teas us yet.

- For example, he skates and permanently looks at me with playfully rounded eyes. As if he wants to eat me - right now, live! Or when I skate a fragment of my program, he locates somewhere nearby and starts to perform the same. To my music but in his own manner. And this is not just a joke: he shows how this can be done more brightly, more expressive! Evgeni jokes, and teaches at the same time. He taught me, for example, to play with my look during the performance. When he categorically does not like something, he just comes to me and says: "Liza, that’s wrong!" He can repeat several times: "It is wrong, Liza, it is wrong!" And he is ready to explain as long as necessary, how it actually should be. He doesn’t spare the time. He never get angry, it is important for him to make me understand! Zhenya, in particular, did not like that I look down ...
"He scolded you for being modest," - says Liza’s personal coach Svetlana Veretennikova.
"Yes, yes, for my modesty ..." - Liza agrees, laughing.

http://www.sovsport.ru/gazeta/article-item/494494
by Дарина
25 Nov 2011, 16:15

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

cekoni » Сегодня, 06:51
http://mn.ru/sports/20111128/307844854.html
28 ноября 00:05 | Ольга Ермолина

«Очень хочу кататься»
rough translation

I very much want to skate

- What can you say about the subject which is closest to you – male skating, who surprised you?

- I was surprised with the American Jeremy Abbott’s good short program. In general, the top four skaters at this event were great. However, in the second day of the competitions many athletes skated not very successfully. But to estimate someone's skating now would be incorrect, because the season has just begun. Many athletes are not in shape, for the main competitions are ahead.

- First place of the 16-y. o. Japanese Yuzuru Hanyu was unexpected for you?

- The Japanese is going towards his aim for a long time. Sometimes he lacks stability, but this is due to his age. There growing a very serious competitor for our country, our athletes and for me personally. At practices the Japanese does two quads - Salchow and toe loop in combination. Just several cross-overs (несколько перебежек) - and two difficult jumps. We performed with this guy at the exhibitions in Japan. Igor Bobrin worked with him, and his victory in Moscow is logical.

- In your coach Mishin’s group trains Liza Tuktamysheva, who won two events of the GP series and qualified to the final. How do you estimate her debut at the senior level?

- Lizochka is a genius. The main thing is not to overlook, not to overpraise the athlete, not let her first success turn her head. The coaches need to keep a tight rein on her. The winners of the events get a good reward, and for the 14-year-old child - it's a very large amount of money. Popularity, new friends, all things which are a consequence of success will be a big test for Liza. Therefore, adults - coaches and parents – have to guide her. I know how it is needed from my own experience.

Liza is a hope of the national female skating. Now she is just a little star, but she will be a star. And at the Olympics in Sochi Tuktamysheva will make podium. One hundred percent. Because I see her train, how she works. She should add tripple axel, which I think will happen before the Olympics, and she will be untouchable for others.

- Artur Gachinski was twice fifth. Stability, of course, is an indicator of high class, but ...

- Something went wrong at the beginning of the season. Likely it is the impact of the psychological pressure after taking third place in the World Championships in Moscow. But I know how much Arthur trains. The whole team helps him - choreographers, specialists. I see how much time Mishin spends with his student. So I expected completely different result from the skater this season. But everything is still ahead.

- In the men's skating today there is a tendency for more difficult jumps. Remembering the Olympic Games in Vancouver, to high extent this is your merit.

- May be it all was not in vain. They paid attention to what I said (Прислушались к моим высказываниям).

- Are you quietly watching athletes’ skating?

- Waiting for the championship of Russia. I want to skate very much. I have matured. Now I gonna complete working on my programs - tvizzles, transitions, exits ... I think it will be interesting.

- Can you say something about the programs?

- Free program - "Tango" from "Moulin Rouge" arranged by Edvin Marton. This is an altered program, amended and added to the former one (переделанная, добавленная и дополненная к той, что была) . I don’t wanna say the name of my short program so far. The program is melodic, interesting. The first part - smooth and deep, the second part is a famous piece of music, arranged, but not by Marton.

- Are you planning to perform before the Russian Nationals?

- We discuss this issue with my coach. Perhaps, on December 4-5 I shall participate in the Panin-Kolomenkin tournament. (mistake - this days he will decide) ... But the big start - Russian Nationals in Saransk. If everything goes well and I qualify to the national team, I'll go everywhere – to the European Championships in Sheffield, to the World Championships in Nice.
by Дарина
28 Nov 2011, 14:20

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя в Мегаспорте || Evgeni on Rostelecom Cup 25-26.11.2

Translation of Irina's reports . I also added some information from other girls posts and videos.

" When I was coming to Zakaryan (to ask for meeting with Zhenya after the men’s short program to congratulate him), Zhenya saw me and waved with his hand to us, smiling – come here to me.... So we ran to him and took seats nearby. We were very glad and happy. He asked: "How are you doing?". Then Yana who was sitting behind him said «Hello, girls!» We haven't noticed her first)))

We congratulated Zhenya for his birthday on behalf of our forum plushyfriends! We gave him two pillows.
There is Sochi Olympic symbol and an inscription «Happy birthday Zhenechka!» on the 1st pillow. On the second pillow there are Olympic mascots and there written - From your plushyfriends with love! ))

Alyona recited a beautiful piece of poetry ( by Alyona and Yuliya’s mother! :plush39: ). It was very touching. Zhenya, Yana, all of us liked it very much. Alexandra gave Zhenya a horseshoe for good luck and happiness. … We didn’t buy flowers on the 1st day for we were not sure if he was going to come ... but the next day, of course, we gave him a lot of flowers.

He liked our new banner. I showed it to him and he put his autograph on it.)
He is always very glad to see banners... They always look for them. Yana asked me where was one of the banners hung ....I showed. It was high and aside from them; there wasn’t other place, the banner is very big (the one where «May your dreams come true» is written). She said: «Yes, this one!» They were very glad and Zhenya asked to hang it up in front of them so that it could be seen better)).
I did it the next day. He said: "Great!"
Unfortunately the text of the new banner was not visible from afar but Zhenya read what was written on the other banner - "We miss you Zhenya!" It was clearly visible from the opposite tribune.

We didn’t ask him about his haircut) We asked about his leg, about Saransk, new costumes (t hey already have sketches but he didn’t tell what color they will be ), his son Egor, master-class. He himself began to ask me about kitten Axelbush ..... , he talked very warmly with us.
Zhenya introduced us to his violinist (Edgar, I think), he said «These are my friends»! Zhenya is so sweet!" :son-ce:
by Дарина
29 Nov 2011, 18:18

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Вера » Вчера, 19:12
Рассказ Александры о встрече с Женей Спасибо, Саша!

Я начала переводить, но мне очень трудно сохранить стиль Саши - с моим-то английским! :plush34: Сekoni, please correct if it doesn't make sense somewhere :plush39:
Если кто-то хочет помочь перевести вторую часть, напишите, пожалуйста, чтобы мы не переводили одновременно!
translation of Aleksandra's report

Day 1
Yesterday I went to COR for the fist time in my life... I met with the girls… At the entrance the guards were checking our bags, but seeing a lot of toy hares there, they let us in without delay, for it was all clear with us. Well, OK. I was already very excited because the horseshoe was burning my pocket. I walked around Megasport looking back all the time because it seemed to me that I could miss Plushenko, though I wasn’t sure he would come.
During women’s skating I couldn’t stop looking at the vip-tribune and woke up only when Alyona Leonova skated – it was like «Oh, there is ice downwards!». Later I was looking for Gal4onok on the opposite tribune and when I found her, women’s program was over. Oopse.
During a break I also twisted my head round. Mishin passed by us. I just opened my mouth to say «Miiiii.... but at «shin» he had already run away. I was watching pairs so-so too, because I was busy with other thing.
Аfter that men’s program began... I didn’t notice the first boy – I don’t even remember who it was. Then Gal4onok wrote to me that Zhenya had come, so I, having left all the flags to the girls, rushed out of the arena like a bullet, and we ran some ring way to the roof. But Plu is not Karlsson, he wasn’t there. So we rushed back and came to the vip-tribune. However the evil militiamen didn’t care that Plu was sitting there and we had a present for him! Still they allowed us to sit on the margin of the tribune. Of course I threw no hares to the ice over the judges. Otherwise I could hit their heads. I couldn’t help looking up and left and every time I met Plu’s eyes I looked down... After men’s program we went and sat just behind Plu. And then.... then... I stopped thinking. He was sitting on an arm's distance from me, and even less... I noticed Yana’s unbelievable heels. All surrounded Plu and began to congratulate for his birthday. He asked «What we gonna do?» He meant – to do with us... So they talked. And here I was with my horseshoe! He turned to me, I extended my hand ... and began to tell about Dortmund, market, horseshoe, clover ... about his fourth Olympics in Sochi and four petals. Аnd he was sitting and listening to ME. And so was Yana. He took it and promised to take it with him to all the competitions! I mean the horseshoe. ААААААААААААААААААА. He said it’s such a good present. Suddenly there galloped some children who gathered around him as if he’s Boniface and he gave autograph TO ALL OF THEM. After that we went out with him, took some photos and he said – let’s meet tomorrow at the same place...
Well, what to say, during ice dance competitions I also was somewhere at the tribune, but I remember NOT A DAMN THING.

Boniface
http://i5.pixs.ru/storage/7/0/7/Kanikulibo_4988806_3456707.jpg
by Дарина
01 Dec 2011, 05:40

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

translation of Aleksandra's report Part 2

"Another impression - Smirnov after performance. He was running in circles around Megasport, with children running after him with notepads, he was running faster and faster, and the number of children increased in direct proportion to the number of laps .... at last they caught him and pressed to the wall.

Day 2…
…began before COR competitions started, because I decided to buy flowers for Plu. How could it be otherwise? He promised to come! BUT. The question was – what flowers... I'd like bells... but they fade fast. So before COR we went to the flower stalls and chose bright yellow chrysanthemums with red berries. All was wrapped in red paper; I was very careful on the subway with it, so that no petal could fall, God forbid, for this bouquet was to survive during ladies’ and pairs’ FP.
Well, we came, met with the girls, and took our seats in the second row. Now I had another dilemma - where to put this bunch of flowers, so that it wouldn’t get crumpled. In my bag there was a plush zoo, and heap of flags.
During pairs’skating I decided, that my toy baby lion couldn’t wait for Menshov and I unlikely would manage to throw toys to any boy, because at the agenda there will be Plu catching. There will be no time for toys. The main thing will be to give the bouquet. So I threw my toy lion to Sasha Smirnov and my toy ladybug to Alyona and Robin. Now I could wait for Plu with little luggage.
The evil guard didn’t allow us to go to the (vip-)tribune but finally he took pity on us and said: «Give flowers and go back. Immediately!» When we climbed to Plu, Gal4onok said: «Zhenya, they don’t let us in!» Zhenya turned around and asked with surprise: «Who doesn’t let you in?» We showed for the guard who was already waiting for us to come back. But Zhenya waved to him and we took the seats. Just behind him. I imposed my flowers to him, though he wanted us to give flowers later and asked to put them on the free chair, but as he realized that I couldn’t get anything.... he himself put them on the free chair next to him.
Concerning boy’s FS I can’t say anything... ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) i.e. I can say, but it’s not interesting for all)))))))
After FP Plu was surrounded by reporters. It seemed to me they‘d never let him go! Аnd when they all finally went away, he also stood up and said – «Well, I’m off?» We so much wanted to take pictures with him - each of us separately! But that journalist kept him so long! Ы! The girls took several photos and after that – I don’t even know where I got so much boldness... I was so close to him, I was standing just on a chair's distance from him - so I whined to his ear...
-Please Zhenyaaaaaa.....
And Zhenya agreed to be photographed with me! And turned out so cuuuute in the picture!
Yana wasn’t there. Аs for our flowers, his off-ice coach took them and put under his arm! Ыыыыы they got crumpled!
In general, what conclusion can we make? All those who say he is arrogant or bad and something like that - they blatantly LIE! He is an amazing person! Unpretentious! Kind! And just ЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫ . And now I am 1000 time plushygirl, so look out! If someone gonna hurt Plu...)))))))))))))) .... I will take revenge. I guarantee!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S/ I саn't translate this amazing "ЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫ". :-)
by Дарина
02 Dec 2011, 03:39

Jump to forum
Jump to topic