Search found 300 matches

Return

Re: Видео с Женей (разные) || Videos with Evgeni

Here are two montages of plushy using Chinese (Hongkong) songs.

YinXiang (Impression)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqdXgCEfAKQ&feature=feedlik
This one is really beautiful, specially at the end, the author of this video says: Zhenya, thanks you for everything. It is what I and a lot of Chinese Plushy fans want to say to Zhenya :ki_ss:

WanRenMi (Stunner)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBhbedS4j94&feature=related
This one, just cute :-)
by lovplush
30 Jul 2011, 19:02

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя на тренировках || Evgeni on training

I really don't care on which music he will be skating with. I totally trust his taste in picking music. Cannot wait for the new season to start. But really hope he will take it easy and maintain good health for the most important goal: Sochi 2014!! :-):
by lovplush
08 Aug 2011, 12:12

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

The text:

Evgeni Plushenko
Rising to the Challenge

by Tatjana Flade

When Evgeni Plushenko announced he was returning to the amateur rands in 2009 with the intention of competing at the 2010 Olympic Winter games, most people believed it was just empty talk.
But the 2006 Olympic champion was true to his word. After winning a sixth European title in early 2010, Plushenko claimed his third Olympic medal (silver) in Vancouver, a feat no other living singles skater can lay claim to.

Competitive Spirit
Four months later the International Skating Union (ISU) banned Plushenko from amateur competition after the Russian superstar, who had withdrawn from the 2010 World championships citing injury, performed in exhibitions in March and April without the sanction of his federation.

Plushenko did not appeal the decision at that time, but 11 months later the Russian Skating Federation petitioned the ISU for his reinstatement. Plushenko’s amateur status was restored in June 2011.

His desire to return to competition now begs the same question as it did before Vancouver: What motivates this decorated athlete to return to grueling practice sessions and tough competitions when he could enjoy life, making a good living performing in shows?

“Shows are nice, but they are lacking the extreme,” he explained. “I look for the extreme. I went to classes for extreme car and motorcycle driving and I started to play paintball, but all this wasn’t enough. Figure skating is an extreme sport. When you are competing, you feel this adrenaline. I wanted to come back in 2010 and test myself one more time, and I think it went well. The whole season was great.

“That the judges gave me second place in Vancouver doesn’t matter. I skated well and I did everything I had planned, and therefore I am happy with that,” the 28-year-old added.

It is the hunger for that adrenaline rush that still drives Plushenko, who has now set another ambitious goal for himself: competing at the 2014 Olympic Winter Games in Sochi, Russia. “It is my dream to compete in my fourth Olympic Games in my home country and assure my spot in the history of figure skating, so I will try,” he said.

“Yes, I do already have my place in the history of figure skating, but I can confirm it again at a very high level. The first season maybe won’t be so good, but I still have time to prepare, train and experiment for that most important season. I want to train and I want to compete and to show good programs.”

Renewed Motivation
Plushenko knows that the competition will be tough three years down the road, but he remains undaunted. “The main thing is to be injury-free,” he said. “Right now I have injuries and that worries me a little. My left knee was hurting again, and I had meniscus surgery in June. But apart from that my mood is good, competitive.”

He attended the 2011 World Championships in Moscow as a spectator and watched Patrick Chan, 20, claim his first World title in a convicing manner over Japan’s Takahiko Kozuka (22) and 18-year-old Artur Gachinski.

“Patrick skated really well and did quads and all the triples,” Plushenko said. “Everybody is developing, and right now I’m learning a lot from the young skaters. Artur has been skating very well and I think training with him is good for me.

“Competition is always good; remember there was a time when (Alexei) urmanov, (Alexei) yagudin and I all trained together. We pushed each other. With Artur in the group, I have a sparring partner. He does a quad and I have to do a quad as well.” Both skaters train under the guidance of coach Alexei Mishin.

Plushenko plans to include the quad Salchow or Lutz jumps (which he landed in practive a few years ago) in his new programs. “I like to jump and I like new quads,” he said with a smile. “Obviously it is different now from how it used to be. When I was like 18 or 20 I just jumped and rotated without thinking, but now my body needs more work, more training. It is not easy.”

The Russian star has canceled most of his show appearances in order to focus on training and preparation for the upcoming season. He planned to attend the summer training camps Mishin held in Europe from mid-June to early August.

Plushenko said he is working on his new programs and has invited ideas from new choreographers. “I’ve already chosen the music for the free skate. I won’t make it public yet. All I can tell you is that it is something tragic,” he said. At press time, the theme for the short program was still a work in process.

His main choreographer this season will be Marina Iatsevitch, a former ballet dancer who performed with the Bolshoi theatre. He will still continue to work with longtime choreographer David Avdish.

Plushenko also wants to get direction on transitions from Kurt Browning. “I really want to work with Kurt. We’ve basically agreed on working together for two weeks this summer,” he said.

New Horizons
When asked what lies ahead once he retires from competitive skating, Plushenko said he is already making plans for the future. “I want to open my own skating school here in St. Petersburg.” He wants to continue the work of Mishin, his longtime coach and mentor, and collaborate on a project with him.

“I have this dream to build a school, not just a skating school with an ice rink, but maybe with a place where the young skaters can live train and study,” Plushenko explained. “I also would like to produce my own skating shows. I have a lot of plans. I want to stay involved with skating and help to educate new athletes.”

He has already sought out private investors for his skating school project and is also hoping for support from the Russian government. “We still don’t have enough ice rinks in St. Petersburg. We need to invest now,” the three-time World champion said. “Everybody is talking about building for Sochi in 2014, but what will happen after 2014? We need to look further into the future as new kids are growing up and figure skating continues to develop.”

But right now Plushenko is looking forward to the new season. His is on good terms with the Russian federation, which has agreed to sponsor him. “They already paid for the new programs and the choreographers.”

His wife, Yana Rudkovskaya, is supporting his comeback. “She said she’s going to travel with me everywhere,” Plushenko said.
“The most important point is to overcome this barrier in yourself, and this is hard. It is hard to wake up in the morning and to drive from home to the ice rink. The first practice is fine, but then in the middle of the week it gets more difficult and there is the need to overcome myself,” he explained. “On the other hand I like that. That is another challenge for me.”

“Like my Latin tattoo Viam supervadet vadens says: ‘The path will be overcome by the one who walks it,’” Plushenko said as he pulled up his sleeve to show the tattoo on his right forearm. “You have to overcome yourself and this you only can achieve if you are trying, moving forward and working hard.”

- "I know I will be 31 in 2014, but physically and mentally I'm still young."
- "The easy way would be to hang up my skates. Anyone can do that, but not everyone can overcome himself."
by lovplush
13 Aug 2011, 00:09

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I have said this before and I will say it again after reading this report, WHAT A PRIVILEGE TO BE A PLUSHENKO FAN! plush48

Thank you all the girls who were there in Pinzolo for him. Thank you for being there and supporting him when we couldn't, for cheering and channeling positive energy to him when we couldn't, for witnessing and documenting his great journey when we couldn't.

And thank you Alyson for the great translation! :plush39:

Lilywang, you said all I want to say but could not find the correct words. My love to this man is deep and deepen everyday.

Thanks ALYSON for posting this great article.
by lovplush
19 Aug 2011, 00:58

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The willpower of this man is simply amazing! All the energy that he's putting into trying to realize his dream, the patience, the amount of pain he's willing to bear... He's doing all this work not only for himself, but also for all of us fans: the happiness that we feel watching him skating is the driving force and the reason behind his struggle! :plush34:

Well said. :plush45:

And for that we are very grateful :plush31:
by lovplush
26 Aug 2011, 01:10

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Girls, I know I´m somehow offtopic but I want to ask you something. :smu:sche_nie: There´s a poster on FSU which insists that Plushy had other programs before Vancouver, programs full of transitions, choreography, etc, and he dropped them because they were too demanding and chose to skate to Tango Amore and Aranjuez. :sh_ok: She posted this information several times, on different discussion boards and I wonder where does she have it from. :ts_ss: :plush38:
If I remember well I´ve asked Cekoni once and she was very surprised too, :ne_vi_del:
Do you know more about this story? :kli_ny:

Vancouver is over, we should look forward, isn't it. There is no difference whether he might chosen a better program now. Besides, TA is nice to watch live, very passionate and powerful, only plushy can pull it off. As for transitions, I kind of hate the new rules (I promise myself to read the new rules some day......but not now), too trivial and restrict.

A silver medal is not bad for a man coming out of 3 year retirement. He is already making the history. And let's face it, this result pushes him to pursue an even higher goal: 4 Olympics. We got to see him in competition for 3 more years, how wonderful is that!!

He is a legendary skater, no matter judging from which angle :-)
by lovplush
26 Aug 2011, 12:47

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You´re right, besides Plushy conquered a lot of new fans with his Tango Amore. :a_g_a: But I was very curious if this person from FSU is inventing all these stories about Plushy or she really have secret sources, people who are very closed to Evgeni. :ne_vi_del:

This is hard to tell. No matter if she is inventing things or she has sources to access such information, spreading things like this is really in bad will. What point she wants to make out of it? That Plushy picked the easy program so he lost the Olympics? Plushy is really not the guy who will go for the easy solution, he is a fighter and loves challenge.

IMO, this is just a rumor. Nevertheless, Assuming "what if" after things happened really do nobody good. :plush34:
by lovplush
26 Aug 2011, 14:12

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя в Твиттере || Evgeni at Twitter

Speechless now. Crazy idea. But wonderful. He is in such a good mood, which is great, isn't it.

We (some Chinese fans) are wondering the Swiss trip must be very successful judging from his exciting mood;D

But, as a relatively silent follower from almost very beginning, do I still get a chance to win some prize from him? :plush34:
by lovplush
01 Sep 2011, 20:13

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя в Твиттере || Evgeni at Twitter

Hey Girls, be happy! He's in such a great shape and shining mood! That's what really counts! :ya_hoo_oo:
I sent him this tweet, I spoke for you too, I'm sure you'll approve it:

@EvgeniPlushenko
You're all smiles, it's wonderful that you are in such a good mood! Everybody on the Forum are happy 4 u and love u! :-):
Sorry if I insist on this issue, I need to render unto Caesar what is Caesar’s!
You Girls liked my post, but It's all thanks to Lovplush ! Two days ago, writing a post, she has been able to change my bad mood: although she didn't say it "openly", she reminded me that the most important thing is not what we can get from Pllush (a master-class, a dinner, a gift) but the way he's feeling. That's the reason why we are fans: to share his happyness and his achievements, and helping him to reach them.. right? :mi_ga_et:
Thank you Lovplush! :plush40:

Speechless now. Crazy idea. But wonderful. He is in such a good mood, which is great, isn't it.

:smu:sche_nie: Oh, alysonshade, thank you for your nice words. I am glad that my words brought you out of some bad mood. Your devotion to Plushy also brings me good mood :plush31:

What you said about being fans is absolutely right: "to share his happyness and his achievements, and helping him to reach them".

Plushy is doing his best to overcome any difficulties in order to realize his dream, his spirit inspires me and some of my friends to overcome our difficulties in life. For this alone, we are grateful. And we are grateful for all the happiness his programs brought to us and we will support him without condition to realize his dream. We are happy that our support will bring him the happiness he deserves. plush48
by lovplush
04 Sep 2011, 00:59

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Различные голосования,рейтинги и т.п || Voting, ratings,

Old Poll, but still active, so... :bra_vo:

GO THERE AND VOTE UNDER PLUSHY PHOTO , WHERE WRITE : Круче :bra_vo:

Евгений Плющенко VS Алексей Ягудин | На Дуэли — Кто круче?! :)-(:

http://www.mixduel.com/category/12/1319

Russians, and who have VKontakte accounts - you can write some comments there :plush45: (Yags fans is quite loud, although they are in minority :)-(: )

:plush38: BTW, this voting is still on...... :sh_ok:
by lovplush
14 Sep 2011, 11:04

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Выберите самую красивую пару российского шоу-биза

Яна Рудковская и Евгений Плющенко:

http://www.peopleschoice.ru/news/6511.html?answer_id=35126#voting

POLL - The most beautiful pair of Russian show business :ni_zia:

... click on pink box - Отдать голос - and enter numbers :plush45:

:plush34: But isn't it obvious who should be the winners? :hi_hi_hi:
by lovplush
14 Sep 2011, 11:02

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

:plush34: But isn't it obvious who should be the winners? :hi_hi_hi:
Yes, for us Plushy fans the result is obvious! :hi_hi_hi: But Zhenya and Yana didn't get yet so many votes, they got 74 votes out of a total of 134 ... So, you better go to that page, Girls, and push that button as many times you can! :plush41:

:hi_hi_hi: Oh, alysonshade, you are "greedy" since Plushy and Yana have over half of the votes among 5 pairs?

Nevertheless, I will vote from time to time just in case :-)
by lovplush
14 Sep 2011, 13:45

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя в Твиттере & ВКонтакте || Evgeni at Twitter & VKont

Probably not the childness is the issue. But in test skating pics, on this vkontakte vid, even on the 2nd anniversary wedding pics (except those who were made by professionals), he doesn't look healthy. He looks tired. Maybe his general physical conditions are not that well. I hope his team will make the right plan. Because I do want to see him in Japan Open, and in good shape! :plush32:

Yes, in some of the pictures he looks tired, and all those video of rehab, heart brokenly painful to watch. :plush47: Pray for a speedy recovery for him, cannot stand watching him suffering :is_te_ri_ka:
by lovplush
15 Sep 2011, 00:12

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Did anyone notice what Plush said in one of Cekoni's previous posts ???
"Everything becomes through pain...."
Hey girls let's back our fave man up!!! Heis involved in a giant fight!!!
Plushy we're with you and we wish you will have NO pain but a lot of success coming and becoming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DOMINIQUE

:plush47: Pray for him a speedy recovery. Plushy, your health is the most important thing for you and for all of us fans. Be healthy and happy. We are with you all the way to Sochi and after!! plush48
by lovplush
16 Sep 2011, 22:37

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Girls, Plush and Yana are losing the poll about the most beautiful couple of Russian show business! :sh_ок:

Игорь Николаев и Юлия Проскурякова
(Igor Nikolaev and Julia Proskurjakova)

Яна Рудковская и Евгений Плющенко
(Yana Rudkovskaya and Evgeni Plushenko)
44.7%

Go to the link, and vote! :plush41:

Выберите самую красивую пару российского шоу-биза

Яна Рудковская и Евгений Плющенко:

http://www.peopleschoice.ru/news/6511.html?answer_id=35126#voting

... click on pink box - Отдать голос - and enter numbers :plush45:

First of all, alysonshade, you are so right about the voting in the previous post.

Secondly, :is_te_ri_ka: I cannot vote the second time within a day even I have registered an account and logged in. Does anybody know how the system works?
by lovplush
17 Sep 2011, 21:06

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Anyway, I stopped to vote: I don't recognize the validity of this poll. And I think we Plushy fans should stop giving credence to such kind of polls, which put the reputation of a great man into the hands of incompetent people.

Well said.

Actually these online voting things can never truely reflect the truth. Supporting Plushy in his competitions and other activities where he can feel the supports are more important :-)
by lovplush
20 Sep 2011, 15:48

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

cekoni wrote:

:hi_hi_hi: cekoni, I have "given up" this madness this morning.

Plushy is the one making the history, no matter how many haters think differently. plush48
by lovplush
20 Sep 2011, 01:11

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя “вне льда” (cтатьи,фото,видео)|| Evgeni OFF the ice

No Zhenya , pleeeeease...! This is not your style! You look like a penguin! :-)
I do not agree - men's suits is the perfect for his body, as at the most beautiful model :plush31: ... only what I do not like is the pattern of material :plush34:

I agree with you cekoni. I do not like the pattern, I think if it was in pure color would be nicer :plush34:
Nevertheless, he is hot :-)
by lovplush
23 Sep 2011, 18:33

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя “вне льда” (cтатьи,фото,видео)|| Evgeni OFF the ice

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/5540/img0120best.jpg
The Tom Ford suit was good. But he had to do his hair.

I don't know why Yana didn't care of her husband's hair. Dima was perfect. (Though Plushy was so cute like a school boy :hi_hi_hi: ) :plush34:

I do not like Dima's hair, so un-natural. Plushy's hair is great.

I love the fact that he always looks like the boy next door (ok, maybe in my dream :-) ), but in a very elegant way. :hi_hi_hi:
by lovplush
24 Sep 2011, 20:46

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by lovplush
19 Oct 2011, 10:45

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by lovplush
21 Oct 2011, 14:31

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

"Неделя спорта" от 24.10.11 О возвращении,о предстоящем сезоне,о своих целях!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjZj6Z39X1c
Short translation... :ni_zia:

thanks cekoni for the translation. Oh he looks so young and charming :plush31: Glad that he feels great now. Wish him great sucess at RN plush48
by lovplush
25 Oct 2011, 22:45

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I think we should let Plushy's team to worry about the movements in the program. After all they are professionals :mi_ga_et: . As for the commentary, those are personal opinions, even the presenters were professionals (which I believe they were), still personal opinions. We should keep them in mind but not regard them as word of GOD. :hi_hi_hi:

Besides, there are still 2 years to the Olympics, as Plushy said once, now it is time for experiments. :-)

I´m not talking about their personal opinions, if they like Plushy´s footwork or not. They are absolutly right that judges should have no difficulty in asigning the levels, this is a fact, not a personal opinion.
Let´s be realistic, Evgeni´s footwoork in 2010 wasn´t great and it will cost him a lot of points if he does not improve it. :-( I remember people were saying the same in 2009, when he came back, that he had plenty of time to work on the footwork until the Olys, nevertheless it wasn´t enough to achieve sensational GOE. And he had the same team, Mishin and D. Advish.

I guess we will have to wait until after Plushy's first competition to know the result. But like I said, this time, there is enough time for Plushy to experiment all the options before the Olympics. So do not worry too much and just be happy that Plusy is in great shape and a high spirit of training :plush45:
by lovplush
26 Oct 2011, 12:42

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

:plush34:

http://www.flutzingaround.com/2011/10/isu-recognizes-mroz-quadruple-lutz.html

ISU Recognizes Mroz Quadruple Lutz

Today, the ISU has recognized that American skater Brandon Mroz became the first person to land a quadruple Lutz cleanly in sanctioned competition , doing so at the Colorado Springs Invitational a month ago.

Michael Weiss (USA) and Evgeny Plushenko (RUS) are among skaters who have unsuccessfully tried the jump in the past. Weiss came extremely close in his attempt at the 1998 US National Championships . Nearly four seasons later, Plushenko attempted the jump at the 2001 Cup of Russia -- something that he reportedly only started working on three days before the competition.

Mroz competes at the NHK Trophy in Japan and the Rostelecom Cup in Russia later in the Grand Prix series. He won a silver and a bronze medal in his events last season, as was the second alternate to the Final.

It is pity that Plushy is not the first person to do it, but it is about time for young skaters to contribute new elements to this sport. :-) And if you think about it, without Plushy's return to the sport (in 2009-2010), nobody would work that hard on Quads anymore :plush31: . Plushy must be very happy to see the progress of the sport :a_g_a:
by lovplush
27 Oct 2011, 12:57

Jump to forum
Jump to topic