Search found 514 matches

Return

Re: Чемпионат Европы 2012 || European Championships 2012

let's talk wrote:
He-he. plush48

This is perfect. I have no words. :plush31: :plush27: :plush41: :mo-ro_zi_vo: :-) :co_ol: :plush45: :ta_n_cor:
by lala630312
28 Jan 2012, 20:37

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Благотворительное шоу для детей || Charity show 20.02.20

Irina wrote:
Говорил,что уже ведут переговоры и итальянским хореографом на новый сезон. Женя сам завел разговор о новом сезоне :plush45: ,переключаясь с политики,о которой ему больше не хотелось говорить... :plush45:

Who is the Italian choreographer???? :ts_ss: Maybe Camerlengo? :plush38: That would be great!!! :ya_hoo_oo:
by lala630312
23 Feb 2012, 00:50

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Благотворительное шоу для детей || Charity show 20.02.20

simona wrote:
Luna is doing just fine!! Here she was dressed up like a strawberry for the Carnival!
Luna делает просто отлично! Здесь она была одета, словно клубника на карнавал!

OMG! So adorable!! She is really beautiful!!! :son-ce:
by lala630312
27 Feb 2012, 03:01

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Другие интересные новости || Other interesting news

Kudryavka wrote:
Zhenya is one of the greatest athletes in the history of men's figure skating. But, even if he's a multiple champion, he never stop learning from zero!!!!! :plush5: I imagine how difficult it was. :plush35: He is really strong person. That's why I respect him.

This is so true! :co_ol: I love and respect him so much!!! plush48
by lala630312
07 Mar 2012, 16:00

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Чемпионаты Европы-Мира || European-World Championships 2

cekoni wrote:
Kudryavka wrote:

cekoni wrote:In serbian, we that part call: tongue :-)

In Japanese "tongue of shoe leather". I didn't know :-)

Now you know :-) .... probably is same in many languages :hi_hi_hi:

Yes, in Hungarian language too. Tongue of shoe leather= bőr cipő nyelve :hi_hi_hi:
by lala630312
29 Mar 2012, 01:07

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Другие интересные новости || Other interesting news

cekoni wrote:
Many have urged me to writte off (remove) myself from the competition (?), but I assure you, no one will writte me off (remove me), if I do not want.

Oh, i like it!!! :-) Thank you Cekoni :plush39:
by lala630312
31 Mar 2012, 19:37

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ваше творчество || Your creative works

cekoni wrote:
So appropriate topic for your cute little baby, Simona - "Your creative works" :plush33: :ki_ss:

;;-))) ;;-))) ;;-))) ;;-)))
You made my day, Cekoni!! I really love your sense of humor :-)
by lala630312
04 Apr 2012, 16:13

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Мы желаем счастья Вам!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CEKONI!!!! :plush39: :plush39: :plush39:

Have a nice day!!! :son-ce: :son-ce:
by lala630312
12 Apr 2012, 21:23

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Мужчины || Men

I hope you can understand my translating :kli_ny: :-)

Interview with P. Chan, some parts:

http://ujszo.com/online/sport/2012/04/04/nagyon-sokat-tanultam-nizzaban

"I learned a lot in Nice"

-You preparing with every competition for Sochi, but if you saw Juzuru Hanyu's programs, then you had to think in your head that he will be very hard rival ...

PCH: The figure skating is much more than jumping. The Japanese are always very technically skilled skaters, they are better than me, better than anyone else. But there is another aspect of this sport - the spark, which makes you able to run a program and after the people has a sigh: what a pity that it's over. Maybe i have this advantage against them. :sh_ok: Anyway, I want to be always better and better. If you compare this year with last year's programs, you can see how much improved , and this I am very happy because I will probably grow again next year. :plush46: The smallest details matter a lot.

-What do you think, that someone says you are overscored?

PCH: It's not my job to argue about my scores, but I try to create something wonderful on the ice, something that the judges can understand, feel and appreciate. It is very easy to show at someone, how much overscored he is, but if someone really understand to figure skating, can watch the details and see the differences between the skaters. Before anybody criticizes someone, look at the programs again and again, paying attention to every detail. I love skating and I love enchant the audience and the judges. ::yaz-yk:

-Nice, but the audience didn't like so much the result, booed your scores. What do you think?

PCH: It was a long season, and who follow the figure skating know exactly how much work it was to get the job done. That is why I want to enjoy my second world champion title, I didn't deal with the public. I didn't hear any whistling or clapping, because for me this sport is much more than I would be nervous because of some people, who not liked my production. I am glad that they are interested in figure skating so much and came to look the World Championships. Well, they didn't like the result, but what can we do? They are French.
Not only Plushy is a jumper, but Dai, and Yuzuru too... :sh_ok: :)-(: He is the real artist...only he :ps_ih:
by lala630312
19 Apr 2012, 21:42

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя и его тренер А.Н.Мишин || Evgeni and his coach Mish

clairdelalune wrote:
Are you 100% sure that Evgeni wants to attend Worlds next year, because I'm not? :-( If he goes I think it will be because the Federation will force him. :plush34:

I remember, you thought, that Evgeni won't go to ECH.... :a_g_a: and his programs are awful :hi_hi_hi: , but we could see you was wrong :mi_ga_et:

I don't know a reason why he not to go. :-):
by lala630312
18 Apr 2012, 18:24

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Видео (разные) || Various videos

Kudrayavka wrote:
For killing time until premiere. :-):

Pasquale Camerlengo: "I don't like normal programs"
November 13, 2011 By Reut Golinsky
http://absoluteskating.com/index.php?ca ... camerlengo

Recent works of Pasquale Camerlengo.

very exciting programs :co_ol:
by lala630312
23 Apr 2012, 21:02

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Благотворит. шоу для детей || Charity shows 20.2 & 1.5.2

Darina wrote:
Well, girls, Evgeni said they started working on his new short program with Camerlengo. Zhenya wants him to choreograph not only SP but LP as well. Camerlengo will go to Spain to the training camp in order to go on working with Zhenya. Evgeni is pleased with their collaboration, Camerlengo surprised him in a good way.

It's good !!! :ya_hoo_oo: :ya_hoo_oo: :ya_hoo_oo:

We are always worried because of Zhenya, but he knows what is the best for him!! :a_g_a: :plush45: plush48
by lala630312
02 May 2012, 00:31

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ваше творчество || Your creative works

Dear Nikoneko!

YOU ARE REALLY AN AWESOME AND VERY TALENTED ARTIST! :plush46: :plush46:
I'm dying... :sh_ок: :sh_ок: :sh_ок:

CONGRTATULATIONS!
by lala630312
07 May 2012, 20:21

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Happy Holidays and Birthdays!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CEKONI!!!! :plush39: :plush39: :plush39: :plush39: :plush39:

Have a nice day! :son-ce: :son-ce: :son-ce:
by lala630312
12 Apr 2012, 21:20

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Zoya wrote:

When I have problems with some expressions I usually use this one http://www.translate.ru/ Hope it helps..

Thank you Zoya! :plush39: I will try it. :-):
by lala630312
16 May 2012, 21:54

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

lёle4ka wrote:

lala630312, мне очень жаль :ny_tik: , что мой непереводимый фольклор мешает пониманию текста!! Zoya дала совет, может это поможет?! Но ты раньше читала другие мои сообщения, они лучше переводились?

Я должно быть стыдно за себя, :smu:sche_nie: потому что я училa русский язык в школе много лет назад. :a_g_a: У меня было русских друзей, русских пионери. :-) Но, слава Богу, я все еще могу читать и писать. :-) Да, лучше переводились.
by lala630312
16 May 2012, 22:16

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Мужчины || Men

Dear Simona, I love your avatar! :plush31:
by lala630312
17 May 2012, 14:00

Jump to forum
Jump to topic