Search found 2 matches

Return

Re: Новые видео || New videos with Plushy

http://youtu.be/a1-N_ZsCODM
a1-N_ZsCODM

Plushenko, interview at Narita AP

Caution: Very loud my scream from 1:02. So sorry.

This is the rest interview of YOU(Why did you come to Japan?).
I decided to upload this because the on-air has been finished. (Maybe you've already watched other same scene's videos?)

The interviewer asked Plushy "Could you act one choreograph in your program?", so his fans screamed.)))
But of course refused. :plush38: If you want to know why, please watch this.

Enjoy! plush48
by Chissan
29 Oct 2014, 09:41

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NHK Trophy Special Exhibition - Morioka, Japan 09.01.201

Report about Master Class for Charity in Saitama, Japan

There were over 30 students at this master class. Plushy and Yana came on the ice with the music. Yana skated very well. :) Plushy told greeting message and thanked for our support on charity. He spoke and taught in Russian with a Japanese male skater(for hobby) who can both interpret and skate. I think it was easy for him to teach skating in detail.

There were 3 class on this class. For Japanese top novice skaters, for those who can skate with one leg and skate going back, and for those who can only skate forward.

He taught so many elements in only one hour. From elementary step to 2 axel. It was very easy to understand and I thought he's not only great skater but also great coach. At first I was just happy to see him, but his instruction made me motivated and I came to want to improve my skating more and more. I think so many students were on the same situation.

The ending of this class, he said "I want to offer the master class in Japan again. It should be good for you to be with a coach, shouldn't it? See you soon!" I hope he teach his great skating not only for Japan but for all over the world. I want to share this amazing moment with so many people.

At the last, Yana made an idea of promotion for "Snow King in Japan" because Japanese promoter wouldn't believe the attendance.
"Do you want to watch "Snow King in Japan?" "We do!!"
( https://www.instagram.com/p/BAWz9FOGy6K/?taken-by=plushenkoofficial )(cf. Plushy's instagram)

And here are smart phone photos taken by me when I was off the ice. Sorry for bad quality... :(
by Chissan
11 Jan 2016, 19:38

Jump to forum
Jump to topic