Женя и Яна || Zhenya and Yana

Cоздаём вместе!

Re: Женя и Яна... || Zhenya and Yana

Postby alysonshade » 17 Oct 2011, 12:20

Cekoni, my Yana 'n' Plush picture and yours, placed side by side, sounds kinda like a "Before and After" something! :-)

alysonshade
 

Re: Женя и Яна... || Zhenya and Yana

Postby lala630312 » 17 Oct 2011, 16:52

alysonshade wrote:
Cekoni, my Yana 'n' Plush picture and yours, placed side by side, sounds kinda like a "Before and After" something!


Dear Alyson! :-)
You are so "bad" !!!! :ni_zia: :ni_zia:
User avatar
lala630312
 
Posts: 1541
Joined: 07 Jul 2010, 18:15
Has thanked: 12586 times
Been thanked: 958 times

Re: Женя и Яна... || Zhenya and Yana

Postby alysonshade » 18 Oct 2011, 12:03

lala630312 wrote:
alysonshade wrote:
Cekoni, my Yana 'n' Plush picture and yours, placed side by side, sounds kinda like a "Before and After" something!


Dear Alyson! :-)
You are so "bad" !!!! :ni_zia: :ni_zia:

i'm so glad you like my sense of humor, Girls! :-)

alysonshade
 

Re: Женя и Яна... || Zhenya and Yana

Postby lodochka » 18 Oct 2011, 22:43

Dear Alyson, for your sense of humor I would like to show (press) two thumbs , but unfortunately this function is not provided.
Sorry for off topic here.
User avatar
lodochka
 
Posts: 37
Joined: 07 Oct 2010, 20:20
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Женя и Яна... || Zhenya and Yana

Postby alysonshade » 19 Oct 2011, 11:36

lodochka wrote:Dear Alyson, for your sense of humor I would like to show (press) two thumbs , but unfortunately this function is not provided.
Sorry for off topic here.

Dear Lodochka! :plush40:
alysonshade
 

Re: Женя и Яна || Zhenya and Yana

Postby cekoni » 18 Sep 2014, 13:41

I cant check if this pics was already.... :du_ma_et:

02.01.2009 Yana's B-day, Plushy proposed her :-):

Image
Image
Image
Image

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 3):
tatiana-v (29 Jun 2015, 12:56) • anonymoose_au (19 Sep 2014, 18:39) • bigeyegugu (19 Sep 2014, 14:51)
Rating: 12.5%
 
User avatar
cekoni
Administrator
 
Posts: 24627
Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 09:19
Location: Serbia
Has thanked: 3635 times
Been thanked: 21290 times

Previous

Return to Фотоальбом с Женей || Evgeni's Photoalbum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest