Ледовые шоу(общая информация) || Shows News

Отчеты очевидцев, фото, видео, информация различных СМИ || News, Reports, Multimedia

Re: Ледовые шоу || Shows News

Postby Cooky » 22 Apr 2010, 02:17

Yeah, Cekoni, I find it funny how you've become a fan of ontd_skating! It's unusual for me to see things from it posted on here, hahaha...
Cooky

Postby Cooky » 22 Apr 2010, 02:20

Also, I would kind of love to see Lysacek and Plush skating together. I'm still bitter about Vancouver, but I can't hold anything serious against Lysacek... he's not one of my absolute favourite skaters, but he seems like a nice guy. I can't imagine them skating together being anything but entertaining!

Throw Yagudin into the mix too, and... well! Definitely a show I don't want to miss!
Cooky

Postby cekoni » 22 Apr 2010, 03:40

yv_ wrote:Cekoni, I see that you too got sucked into ontd_skating :) .

Who says, that I'm not already there? :-)

Cooky wrote:Yeah, Cekoni, I find it funny how you've become a fan of ontd_skating! It's unusual for me to see things from it posted on here, hahaha...

That's my alter ego :plush24: :ps_ih: (and I have little to laugh and relieve ::yaz-yk: )
in addition, I transfer here only "decent" words :plush22: ... we need to be informed about everything, what is happening in the world around Plushy :plush21:

Cooky wrote:Also, I would kind of love to see Lysacek and Plush skating together. I'm still bitter about Vancouver, but I can't hold anything serious against Lysacek... he's not one of my absolute favourite skaters, but he seems like a nice guy....

And I have sympathy for him, until he not began to play the "good and bereaved" guy, who mentioned in every possible occasion his "surprise with bad behavior of his idol Plushy's" after the Olympics :plush43: .... not to mention this video: :ze_le_ny:
Evan's oscar worthy performance as Vladimir Plushenko
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVYOyYFpv1g
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 22 Apr 2010, 04:46

aysu wrote:... any chance that there will be A.Yagudin and E.Plushenko on the same show at the same time ,skating?????? ....

Actually, the two are already together skating - 2008, also in Korea :hi_hi_hi:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X87-dIcTMjU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdDddEkUxqc
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Cooky » 22 Apr 2010, 05:12

cekoni wrote:And I have sympathy for him, until he not began to play the "good and bereaved" guy, who mentioned in every possible occasion his "surprise with bad behavior of his idol Plushy's" after the Olympics :plush43: .... not to mention this video: :ze_le_ny:
Evan's oscar worthy performance as Vladimir Plushenko

The "Vladimir Plushenko" thing makes me laugh more than anything... it's just so silly. If you look at the credits, the other "Russian" characters are called Vladimir too (and Putin!) - I have a feeling the filmmakers were unaware of any other Russian names (though you'd think they'd think of something like "Ivan" at least)

I do like Evan to an extent, but he is very much an American media puppet - he seems perfectly nice and I'm sure he is, but he suffers more from product placement and sponsorship namedropping than any other skater and I think that makes him come across as less personable than the others - he lacks personality...
Cooky

Postby cekoni » 22 Apr 2010, 05:46

Cooky wrote:The "Vladimir Plushenko" thing makes me laugh more than anything... it's just so silly. If you look at the credits, the other "Russian" characters are called Vladimir too (and Putin!) - I have a feeling the filmmakers were unaware of any other Russian names (though you'd think they'd think of something like "Ivan" at least)

I do like Evan to an extent, but he is very much an American media puppet - he seems perfectly nice and I'm sure he is, but he suffers more from product placement and sponsorship namedropping than any other skater and I think that makes him come across as less personable than the others - he lacks personality...

Lack of character is enough reason to throw him out from the "sympathetic" skater's ... the filmmakers did not have to think about it, but Evan had, and how he has now courage to look Plushy in the eyes? :plush43:
Furthermore:
- agreed to act under the surname of his opponent and colleague
- accept the role, which the caricature of his colleague and the entire nation, with the old chauvinist prejudices...
... it is not enough, to simply describe him as a bad man? :ze_le_ny:

P.S. and enough about him! :za_da_va_la:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby aysu » 22 Apr 2010, 16:23

cekoni wrote: Lack of character is enough reason to throw him out from the "sympathetic" skater's ... the filmmakers did not have to think about it, but Evan had, and how he has now courage to look Plushy in the eyes? :plush43:
Furthermore:
- agreed to act under the surname of his opponent and colleague
- accept the role, which the caricature of his colleague and the entire nation, with the old chauvinist prejudices...
... it is not enough, to simply describe him as a bad man? :ze_le_ny:

P.S. and enough about him! :za_da_va_la:

I didn't know about this film :-( I'm speechless.
You are right Cekoni,enough about him,he doesn't worth mentioning. (I still don't want him to skate with Evgeni)

edit: gorgeous pictures! Thanks Cekoni :plush39:
aysu

Postby Lotus » 23 Apr 2010, 07:19

cekoni wrote:Evan's oscar worthy performance as Vladimir Plushenko

Это что за мерзость? Ну это уже оскорбление русской нации! Я бы на месте Жени никогда не стала кататься в одном номере с Лайсачком после ЭТОГО!
Вот видите как низкоопускаются американцы....ниже уже некуда...вся нация без ценностей и культуры вместо глаз только доллары..как и у судий в Ванкувере
Надеюсь РФФК ответит достойно на подобные фильмы! ну так сказать клин клином вышибают, а иначе они не понимают :hi_hi_hi:
Всё будет как должно быть..
Lotus

Postby clairdelalune » 23 Apr 2010, 21:36

I hope Evgeni will prepare a special program for the Super Match show, only with TRANSITIOnS. NO JUMPS, ONLY TRANSITIONS. This way he will save his knees and he will give to Lysacek and to that stupid moron Patrick Chan :plush29: :plush43: the opportunity to show their UNIQUE QUADS!!!!!!!! :bomb: :bomb:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby aysu » 23 Apr 2010, 21:57

Clairdelalune,i share your thoughts! :co_ol:

The way you describe "P.Chan" especially and add him the "Orange Bro" :-)

Mr. know-it-alls and their super TRANSITIONS ! ::yaz-yk:
aysu

PreviousNext

Return to ЛЕДОВЫЕ ШОУ || SHOWS 2010-2016