Отчёты ОЧЕВИДЦЕВ ЧЕ-2010 || Reports witnesses from EURO-2010

Возвращение в спорт, тренировки, сборы, соревнования! || Comeback to sport, Training, Camps, Competitions

Re: Отчёты ОЧЕВИДЦЕВ ЧЕ-2010 || Reports witnesses from EURO-2010

Postby Gal4onok » 31 Jan 2010, 00:37

Вера, отчет и вправду интересный :-): , я бы перевела, но у меня сроки поджимают :ne_vi_del: , надо статью отправить срочно и дня через два буду свободна, а вообще Маша пообещала :plush39:
Gal4onok

Postby Вера » 31 Jan 2010, 00:48

Gal4onok, мы подождем, ничего :mi_ga_et: Ну или Маша переведет.
Вера
Администратор

Postby masha » 31 Jan 2010, 01:31

Девочки перевела уже половину, но сейчас иду спать , завтра ждите :plush36:
masha

Postby lilaa » 31 Jan 2010, 04:46

Hello ladies! My dear Plushyfans! I'm Dalila, I was in Tallinn with Dimi and Cekoni. I don't write often here, it's actually my second post, but I don't have the time for all this forums:( In the last few days I wrote a big report about our days in Tallinn, so i thought maybe you want to hear it. It's personal and means a lot to me. Have a nice time reading it, I hope I explained you all our emotions, or at least mine.

ISU European Figure Skating Championships Tallinn 2010-my "small" review

I don't know where to start from... Ok, from the beginning and I hope things will get to my mind, and I will remember everything...

I flied from Sarajevo to Zagreb, then to Frankfurt (where I met Svetlana) and then to Tallinn. In Frankfurt, I met Yana at the gate for our flight, she was in the same plane as me. I didn't talked to her, I don't know why, but she looked like she wasn't in a good mood.

So, I arrived on Tuesday evening, and Dimi gave me a warm welcome in our room, I have to say that she's a great person, and you miss something if you don't meet her. I still laugh when I remember her talking what happened with plushy, as Adela said, she's a great story teller.But more about that later.

The next day, we woke up very early for training, 7 o'clock, I thought I was death but I forgot how tired I am when I saw Evgeni. The training was at the practise rink. I recognized Evgeni's blond hair immediately when I entered the ice rink. It's wonderful to see a training, it's a completely new experience, because you can see what's behind this perfect performance he shows! He looked great in the new aranjuez costume and his oriflame waistcoat It was such a great feeling to see him live in front of me after a long time, my heart was beating so much!!! At this training the fell on the quad happened, it was sad to see that, and it really made us nervous Even Dimi, who is so sure about Plushy all the time, and objective at the same time.
Svetlana and I went to the shopping center to get our tickets and Dimi stayed at the ice rink! Well, Svetlana already told you what happened there
The competition started at 11 o'clock, and the first part was a bit boring, but ok. After the Italians (Lelo and Sara ) arrived we stayed in the corridor to show them our blue banner, which we took from the info desk after they said they will hang it and didn't do it so we decided to took things in our hands If i remember right first Avdish came from a near door, and then Mishin, exactly in the moment when we opened the banner to show it to the girls, and Mishin looked at us like we are crazy. For me, it was also great to see him, he's a legend and really a person who deserves so much respect. Dimi was so great because she started to make bows in front of him, and on his face there was no reaction. After that we were just waiting for Plushy, but we put the banner away because we didn't want to bother him before the competition. Later, Mishin came to us and said something in Italian (to calm down), because he recognized the Italian girls and maybe thought that we are all from Italy! And then....... OmG, it was unbelievable. he was suddenly behind us, doing his warm up, and running. I tried to talk something but everytime he showed up, I couldn't concentrate. I wanted to hug him and wish him good luck and say to him that I believe in him. But we just waived to him, and he waived back

It was breath-taking from the moment he entered the ice for the warm up. He is always so full of energy. And when it was his turn to skate and he waited for the music, the whole arena was so silent as for no other skater. I was so nervous when he started to skate, but it was so amazing, my heart was beating like never in my life (at least until that moment). After he finished his jumps I didn't worried anymore. The kiss for the audience in the end of the programme was awesome. I watched it again and again. And the self confidence of a winner inside of him, which he shows on the ice (and when you meet him off ice, not at all) is so fascinating to me.

I have to admit that i liked Joubert's performance, I like this short programme, although, I think we all agree that his costume looked like stolen from Plushenko! (I like calling him "Plushenko", he has such a beautiful name, and it fits so much with him)
That night we stayed long in the official hotel (I think, I don't have orientation for time anymore). But we didn't saw Zhenya, but actually we didn't expect to, so it was ok

The next day, practise at 11 o'clock. Long programme. Evgeni showed up for the practise, but didn't do much, like the others, of course. As Dimi said, he is such a diva sometimes Dimi and I hanged the other banner (the power, passion, perfection ) and stayed at the judges side. While we were sitting there, we saw Evgeni again, doing his off ice warm up, near us. He looked at us for a short moment, and I think he saw that we were hanging a banner, but he didn't saw it's his. I took a photo, and he is watching in the camera but it's a bit unsharp, because my hands were shaking of course. Joubert also came by, and his mum was sitting next to us.
Plushy was very nice in the practice. The new costume is so great for him, it's more royal then the old one, so it's more suitable for him
In the practise, he looked in our direction in one moment (as part of the choreography) and I melted like ice. I mean, you know his looks in Tango
That day we watched the ice dance, because we were a bit bored until 18 o'clock, and Plushy's performance was at 22:30 But unfortunately we missed Domnina/Shabalin.
We went back to our hotel, and came back for the second group, because it was to much to stay so long at the rink.
The atmosphere in the arena was great in the evening. Dimi was right, it was like a big party, a party of figure skating fans.
And now my favourite part The warm up!!! It was amazing again, of course, like in the short programme, but then it happened... The Plushy-Brezina collision I know I'm crazy, but it was sexy to see Evgeni so angry! Of course I was afraid, in the first moment, because Brezina interupted Plushy's concentration and he didn't do a quad in the warm up. It was so funny to see the video afterwords, because you can hear someone saying "O common!!" and when Plushenko did the triple jump after that in the warm up, someone of us goes crazy like he did a jump with 5 turns We were blowing into this noise makers (Dimi was crazy about them, we wanted to take big drums from a guy in the arena) like it's the last thing we will do in our life!
The arena was so silent again, and I was dieing! Tango was AMAZING, I loved it and really enjoyed every of his movements, I love the moment after his last jump in the programme when he realizes he had won and he starts smiling although he was skating a tango. It was great to see him so happy! I finally heard the Russian national anthem live. As for me, it seems that this means so much to him. I think that in the last seasons (2005 and 2006) it wasn't something special for him anymore to stand on the top of the podium and listen to his national anthem, because he became used to it. But now, you see how happy he is, because he can't stop smiling! For some moments during the anthem, he was trying to make a serious face, but then it overcomes him again, and he smiles so cute, like a small boy again. It was very emotional for me!
The hug of him and Stephane was one of the cutest things I saw during the whole championships.
I felt sorry for Brian, he's a good skater, and his SP is always very good and strong, but his nerves "kill" him always in the free skating.
But in the end I was really happy with the podium, I would like to see this one in the Olympics too.
Plushy throw his flowers in the audience but we were far away from that place. It's the second time that he throws something in the audience when I'm in the arena (he throw his hat at the Sarajevo Gala ) and I'm on the other side
We were all celebrating in front of the arena after his victory, and there were also some very happy Lambiel fans.
We went to the hotel again, but Evgeni wasn't there, but we saw Mishin and David again, and Svetlana congratulated them.

I will write the rest tonight or tomorrow, the most important and biggest part about the gala and the meeting with him!

The next day we didn't go to the rink, as far as I remember, and the day after that there was a training for the Gala, and Evgeni didn't show up, of course
The other skaters also didn't do much for the practise. I was carrying the banner the whole time with me (we removed them after the FS, because we were afraid that they would throw them away), so we can show him if we meet him. That day we've got he idea about the present for Plushy because we can't go to Vancouver and Dimi thought (and I agreed with her) that it would be maybe bad luck if no one of us is there because until Vancouver there were always someone of us live and he won all those competitions. So we went to the shopping center to buy some plush flowers to throw them on the ice, and buy a plush. We went to a bookstore to buy a card so we can write him a letter, and in that bookstore I saw some books about Turin 2006 (in Estonian) and Plushenko was in them, of course We bought a card in frog shape, it was very cute
And then we bought the kitten. Unfortunately we forgot to make a picture , but I will tell you which opportunity you will have to see it later
Lelo and Sara went back to their hotel, and Dimi and I went to a shop in the center of the city to print the message on the kitten. I saw the shop the first day we arrived, and I immidiately had the feeling that we will need it, and I was right Dimi made some photos how we (as she said) tosted the kitten. We wrote "good luck plushy" in blue letters. Looked very nice We went frozen to our hotel and wrote the big letter for him. It was so funny, because dimi was all the time afraid that we were writing in too complicated english and Evgeni won't get what we meant. In the end it was a huge letter, but very emotional and very nice. We went to the official hotel, so the other girls can also sign the card. We had a great time again...
And the next day was one of the best in my life, but I thought I will die of some much emotions...
We went to the practise for the Gala, because we knew Evgeni had to be there because they had a group practise. "The diva" was late of course, and he entered the ice over the rail od the ice. I first didn't noticed he is there, and then I saw the other girls has got excited All ladies were suddenly around him, saying hello Ah ah... Evgeni Plusheno=the lady's man
It was cool to see how they learn the final performance they make all together, because in the show you can only see the final result.
It was also nice to see the other guys joking all the time, Joubert was also in a good mood again (not like on the podium ) and Lambiel tried to imitate some of the lady's movements, but of course he couldn't do them.
Plushy had no idea what they were all doing and the lady which explained everything to them had to explain everything to him again
After the group practise, he disappeared (over the rink rail again xD) and we thought that he won't come back. But after some time he was there again, and we all waited to hear which song he had chosen for his exhibition. I was very happy to hear "Svecha", because I liked it very much and I haven't seen it before live... His practise was amazing, his hand movements...the spins...perfect. He stayed last on the ice, and he completely filled out the arena with his performance, even just in the practise. The only bad thing during this training was the thing he said to these Russians. I don't know them, but dimi told me they are from the ... :ze_le_ny: forum. You can't hear that he is saying anything in the video from the practise, but it was in the moment he waived to them, and I'm sure he said something, but I don't understand Russian. But Svetlana told us that she heard these girls/ladies saying that he said something ironical like "Look where I am now", but don't take this for sure, we didn't hear it...
But it had made us sad, anyway. Especially dimi So after the practise we went outside the rink, and we were talking about that. And they were consoling dimi, when I saw a blond had. I said to them "Hey, there is Plushy", I tried not to be loud and too offensive. But non of them reacted so I screamed: "HEEEEEEEY!" and in this moment even Evgeni reacted.
I have to thank Chiara (I hope her name is spelled like this ), she had an press acredition and met him maybe 10 minutes before inside the rink. He was entering the taxi, and Chiara asked him to stop. I don't know how I went down the stairs without breaking my legs, because I was so nervous. I couldn't believe he was standing in front of me. I think Chiara approached to him first, and then me. I just said: "Congratulations" and gave him my hand. I cannot believe that I touched his beautiful hands... He looked fantastic, on the sunlight, with his blond hair and the blue eyes... The other girls were talking to him and I was just staring at him and wondering how can someone be so perfect. The big banner was in my hands, and the girls told me to open it. I almost dropped the banner but in the end I somehow managed to open it together with them. Plushy was so cute, he looked at the slogan on the banner: Power, Passion, Perfection, Plushenko and his own face on it and didn't know what to do. He was shy, lost and somehow confused. He is not talented in communicating with his fans, but in a very cute way. Svetlana or Dimi told him that this is the banner from the official site http://www.evgeni-plushenko.com, because it's also written on the banner, but he looked again confused on it, and said: "O yes, thank you", like he has no idea what we are talking about. Ari took a photo of us with his and lelo's camera.
And then he turned around to go away and I remembered that I have a present for him ( a small white pillow with the mascot of the Sarajevo-Olympics in 1984, and on the backside I wrote "Thank you for being the king of ice, good luck in Vancouver"), and I said: "O wait, I have a gift for you" and he turned around once again, and once more he looked so shy when he saw it. This was such a great moment. When we were on the practise, I was a bit afraid that I will be disappointed this time, I won't meet him and won't get a photo. But from that moment I knew that this day will be perfect...
We went to the shopping center to wait for the gala. And there, we met Joubert. Sara asked me if I wanted a photo with him too, and I said yes. So we took lelo's camera and went after him. Sara called him "Brian" and asked him for photo. He was very nice, and made photos with both of us and went away. Thanks to Sara again for making this photo for me
So we went to the Gala at 15:00. We met with Sara and Lelo again.
The Gala was the best thing I have ever seen, not only Plushenko (of course he was the best). I liked Khokhlova and Novitzki with Hotel California, and Tatiana Volosozhar and Stanislav Morozov with Imagine.
Mukhortova and Trankov were also very nice, I like especially him, he is very handsome and his movements are so graceful.
Savchenko-Szolkowy great as always, I always love their music choice.
Pechalat-Bourzat were very entertaining with their cute song.
Joubert was also good, but his costume was awful.
And now, the highlight of the night.......Evgeni Plushenko with "Svecha".
It was the best performance I have ever seen of him live. The music fits perfect with every movement and every part of the choreography. He showed so much emotions. In one word, it was just: PLUSHENKO!

It was like in a dream, I was looking with an open mouth. I couldn't scream, couldn't clap....
It was just amazing, the movements of his hands were perfect in every moment. The jumps.... I mean, he does jumps in exhibitions so easily, jumps which some skaters can't do in the competition and he comes and do them like: "Ok, let's see what I will do to entertain the crowd a little...hmmm...a triple axel, ah ok, no problem"

And in the end, the most important part!
So, after the Gala, I was very nervous (again) because I knew that I will meet him soon. We all went to the hotel, Dimi, her two Greek friends Mania and Marina, and Sara, Lelo, and Chiara came with the press buss. Svetlana went to the hotel to take our present and leave her mum in the room. He arrived sooner then we expected him to. He was with Ari again. We had got a little panic in the first moment because Svetlana still wasn't there with our gift. But I forgot about all that in one moment, because he was there in front of me. From that moment my memories are very unclear. I know we took photos with him.

I'm so sad because I can't recall the moment when I stood next to him and he put his arm around me... It sounds so unbelievable. If you look at the photo of me with him, which Svetlana posted, believe me, I felt exactly like I look in that photo. Like lost, like in a dream. I can't describe it, but it was like a dream, although it wasn't anything special. But you're Evgeni fans as much as I am, so I'm sure you understand me and my feelings, you understand that exactly this small things make us so happy. To see him skating and in the next moment standing there in front of you, proving that he's real, and putting his arm around you...and in that moment, you can feel him so near to you...touch him...hear him..smell him... he is an angel, we know that, but in that moment you feel that he is human as much as you are, you realize that he eats, sleeps, walks like any other of us. For me, it's hard to imagine that he's not born with this skates, not born on the ice, but born FOR the ice. It's hard to imagine that he exists not only in the moment when you see him on the ice rink, that he also exists just in this moment when I write this, somewhere...somehow, even if I can't see him.

After we took photos, he signed the banners, the one of the Greeks and the big "PPPP", which I took home with me Sara asked him to say something for the Italian site and they will record it. Maybe they will post the video somewhere, or they already did xD But Dimi and I didn't know what we were talking, we interupted him all the time, asked him to come to Greek and Bosnia again, told him not only to talk about Italian fans because he has also many in Greek and Bosnia. And as Dimi already said, he answered: "This time I will talk about the Italians, and next time about the Greek and Bosnian" like "just let me finish please" It was cute... He also said that he needs our support in Vancouver and that we have to scream for him because he has many enemies And Dimi was great when she told him to take the banner to Vancouver, and he looked so scared at it, because the banner is so huuuuuge. In that moment for me nothing was funny, I was just staring at him AGAIN, and the others were talking. And when we talked about that later in the room I fell off the chair of laughing when I listened to Dimi telling all this.
After sometime he saw dimi's bracelet, when he wanted to go and asked if the other girls also have one. We said no, and he answered that he will go to his room and get them for us. Ari said he will come down, but Evgeni said: "No, I will". That was so nice from him, because you saw that this isn't difficult or annoying for him, because we are his fans, and if we traveled all around the world to see him, he can go to take the bracelets by himself.
That made us very happy because Svetlana still hadn't arrived with the gift.
So he went upstairs and came back in few minutes. During this few minutes Svetlana arrived finally He gave the bracelets to us, and some Russian ladies that were also there. And we gave him our present. He was so confused and shy again, and he didn't know what to say. But he looked very touched. Dimi explained to him that we can't go to Vancouver so he had to take the bear with him, and then he suggested to show it to us on the tv in Vancouver. That sentence made my day! I swear to you I will die if he really do that Dimi said to him that he will show it to us with the medal and he answered: "No, I will try". That was nice, I like that about him, that he doesn't live high in the clouds although he would have the right to do that. We reminded him to read the letter and not forget it...Svetlana brought him red wine, and said to him that he can drink it after Vancouver, but he said: "Thank you, I will give it to my wife". ambitious sportsmen. After he also signed some small "banners" of Svetlana, he thanked us again, sent us a Plushykiss and went away...

So this is what happened, and now my impressions about all that:
First of all, Plushy is so shy and unsure when he is with his fans, he don't know what to do with all our love and admiration around him. You can't believe it's the same self-confident person from the ice. But he is very kind, of course, smiling all the time in the camera.
Second, it was so funny to me how we all (from Svetlana who's a grown up woman, to me, who is the youngest, I was their "baby" all the time ) turn into children around him, in a good way, of course. At least it seemed to me like that. We are all jumping around, being happy, showing our photos and photographs to each other. Like the small boy in the Gala training, that was jumping to the sky because he got an autograph.

Later Yana arrived at the hotel. She was also very kind, and I have to admit that she is really beautiful. She talked very nice about him, I remember her calling him "a great sportsman". Somehow I coul feel love in this words, it was not only the business woman inside her that talked there with us. She gave us a oriflame catalogue with the Plushy photos and GLACIER ICE parfume she asked us about coming to Vancouver, and said that Evgeni wants to go to Sochi in 2014 if he is healthy...
After that we stayed in the hotel for dinner, and almost all skaters were
there.
We said goodbye to Sara, Lelo and the Greeks. It was heart-breaking for me. I miss them all very much. Dimi and I went back to our room, and continued with our tradition to talk about Plushy until late in the night. Svetalana was also with us for some time, and we laughed a lot. You have to know that Dimi is the kind of person who has a infectious laughing. You have to laugh when you hear her laughing. I liked that very much about her. She read the letter aloud for us, and we realized that's a bit funny and too dramatic I loved smiling and laughing with her in this 5 days we spent together, I feel like I know her already for a long time. Exactly as Svetlana and Sara and Lelo... I MISS YOU MY GIRLS!

Dimi had a flight in the early morning, and I was so sad when she left the room, and I closed the door behind her.It was empty without her

Svetlana and I met Robin Szolkowy and Aliona at the airport, they were in the same plane as we. I took a picture with him
Samuel Contesti was sitting next to me in the plane together with his coach/wife and they were very cute.

And in the end, some general emotions about the whole trip and everything what happened there:
I already told you about dimi and the other girls, so I won't repeat anything. Just that I learned a lot about Evgeni in this days, especially from Dimi. I think she's a person who understands him very good, like she's one of his best friends and so she helped me to understand him better. Thank you for that
Dimi was my emotional girl there, who is very objective about Plushy and very positive, she is almost always right about him and the other skaters.
Sara was our little "star magnet", because you just have to stay near her if you want to meet Plushy or Edwin.
Lelo was my beautiful lady, who likes Shabalin very much, I already told her, he will remind me of her until the rest of my life.
And Svetlana...she was my "Plushy is the best and no positive word about the other skaters" balkan lady.
Thank you for this amazing experience, ladies! Plushy connects people!
Adela said that experiences like this can change people, and she's right. I am not the same person anymore, since I came back home.
I left my emotions in Tallinn. I was so happy there, I liked the independent girl I was there, without my parents interupting my perfect Plushenko world.
Because it's just my world, and I am glad I can share it with all of you. I'm happy I have this place here, writing all this helped me a lot to remember everything... Sorry for such a long report, but I hope you will like it.
Plushykisses

your lila :smu:sche_nie:
lilaa

Postby cekoni » 31 Jan 2010, 06:12

Спасибо девочки на вашей реакции :plush28: - нам понравилось там, и нам был невыразимо жаль, что вам не передать часть нашего удовольствия :an)(gel:

Thanks a lot Gal4onok :plush40: ... I would translated my text into Russian one month :kli_ny: , and again would not be not nearly good as your translation :co_ol: - you're perfectly capture the sense of my confused writing :bra_vo: :plush39:

Just "clarification" few my words :mi_ga_et: ...

Gal4onok wrote:отчет Cekoni
Лично мне, это Танго не очень нравится (мелодия довольно однообразная, в ней нет даже и 10процетов, того качественного уровня как Нижинском или Крестном отце) но Плю «модернизировал» музыку своей харизмой и выступлением, что никто не смог устоять....

"Upgrade" in terms of: улучшать, обогащать...

Gal4onok wrote:(не поняла здесь, то ли девчонки и в правду курили или отогревались на солнышке :-) ????)

Оба :hi_hi_hi:

Gal4onok wrote:... Я подарила ему небольшой символический подарок – бутылку хорошего красного вина, изготовленного и выдержанного в Сербском православном монастыре, которое он сможет выпить после ОИ, чтобы отметить, надеюсь свою победу. Я надеюсь, что Бог будет с ним на тот случай, как и всегда.....

consecrated = Освящение вино :-):

---------------

Gal4onok wrote:(…если кто-то общается с Ари, напомните ему о его обещании, отправить мне PM???, если у вас есть информация об этом)

PM (private message on forum) = личные сообщения

Ирина wrote:
Cekoni wrote:Мы были так взволнованы, что никто не мог найти свои фотоаппараты, поэтому даже и Арии сфоткал нас)
(Я отправила смску на Московский номер Ари, чтобы он выслала нам эти фотки, надеюсь, что номер правильный…если кто-то общается с Арии, напомните ему о его обещании, отправить мне PM???, если у вас есть информация об этом)

если не сможешь с ним связаться,пиши,попробую я :mi_ga_et:

Спасибо :plush39: ... я подожду немного больше - Ари, вероятно, теперь в толпе вокруг Олимпийских играх. :hi_hi_hi: :plush47:
Я надеюсь, только, что он не будет удалять эти фотки :plush34:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby dimi » 31 Jan 2010, 07:54

i have been thinking about Plushy and 'enemies'.

Of course I m an evgeni fan and I see all bright and wonderful but I wanted to meet him like the last ten years, so expectations were high. Yet he is better than i would imagine. I m standing on this, nobody can change my mind. He is more friendly and more down to earth than anyone would expect of an athlete of this caliber. I m still waiting to see the arrogant side of his. He has no arrogance. He is a legend of the sport and everytime he is so nice with people . How that can be coincidence??? This is the 4th time I saw him (lol I count them) and talked to him. Two times in a show and two times in competition. Completely different situations.

In a show it was more fuss cause hundreds of people are waiting for autograph and stuff. And yet he finds time for all. The second time in Germany show he gave me his bracelet from his wrist just because I told him all good luck for Vancouver, that we come from Greece, and that we believe in him. I only spoke for 2 minutes. He doesnt remember it probably as I dont think he can remember his fans or names but I dont care, i do :plush31: . And i wear this as good luck whenever I travel just because he gave it with positive vibes.

In competitions situation is worse cause you cannot annoy him, not for a minute. If Evgeni "disappoints" someone is because they ask too much from him. So back off a little, he is only human. And even one minute is too much in my opinion, to stop him for autograph or video or anything while he competes. In short program he was warming up in the corridor, was passing near us like ten times, we didnt wave, did nothing, we were mute and didnt want to ruin his concetration. Mishin passed by and saw us, stood in front of us and we thought we are in trouble. All gilrs froze and I managed to say hello mr mishin, and he just smiled and left. But if you are a figure skating fan and a fan of Plushy, you think first of him and then of yourself, then you dont ask anything too much. All we wanted was 5 minutes to give our present and say hello. Yet we knew how to do it. We waited the competition and gala to be over and found Ari and told him that we would like to see him. Evgeni has 24 hours per day as the rest of people, not one minute is to spare. The previous night that we saw Ari we even told him that if Plushy cannot come, we would give the present and our wishes to Ari. But Ari said, no he will come also. If you want to wish him good luck you can do it to his close people, you dont need to bother him. Before short program we spoke to Marton about his music and he was more available of course, and next morning I saw Yana and wished her good luck for the Long Program. She was sweet and friendly and very happy she saw us. So it is the same if you speak to his loving people.

Of course I have seen him tired or dizzy for all the people around speaking him in english with different accents and you see he tries hard to focus to what you say, but honestly if i was him I would wish to go to bed and be alone. Yet he stays with fans. Sometimes he is serious and typical and some other he is in mood to joke, I ve seen both sides that just prove he is a normal person like all of us. {LOL, ceconi even told me in the morning that i dont speak much when I m tired and I look completely different, and well me, I m not Olympic Champion neither I m asked for autographs. And I m in different moods also :hi_hi_hi: :hi_hi_hi: }
And i saw his other side as well, in gala practice with the russian .... :ze_le_ny: women and the way he stood in front of them. That was freezing. He was practicing the 'candle' and when i turned and saw to who he is standing infront, I was so shocked how dark he looked and bringing in my mind his medal ceremony and him shining like the brightest diamond and what 'candle song' means, all emotions came out I started having tears, and i dont cry that much easily. He does not deserve to feel like this. People love him! I see it in forums and facebook and youtube video comments! People are so happy he came back!!!I wish he knows it!

Maybe it is not the best for him to give all these photos and autographs (have you seen he signs as Plushy? :plush32: in the old days it was Plushenko, now too many fans, less time :-) ) but he does it and I think he does it as long as he feels safe. And for god-shake he is one of the most known people of the sport, how easy is to behave like a normal person when you are such a legend. I forgot to say that when we showed him the banner and stuff the first thing he did is to see from which site the banner was. We had just wrote his official site on banner. Then you see he was relaxed and he started talking. So you can see how he feels. I think if he sees that none is gonna attack him he feels comfortable. When he was taking pics, everybody was taking my place, lol. So at the end I went to him and said can i take a pic also and he said of course:) (my first plushy pic, yay :ya_hoo_oo: ). In the pic with the banner Sara could not fit and she stood by, he saw her and asked her why you dont come to picture and sara said there is no room, and Plush made room and asked her to come (Sara I will kill you, lol) .I dont think it is the best for him to be around so many people and I think Evgeni is one of these artists who take power from the people inside the arena, not out. He takes energy from screaming and cheering!!! :bra_vo: And since it is the second time I see Lambiel, he is the same. He prefers also to not be found, which I find quite normal to be honest. Only Johnny Weir in russia was from another pasta of athlete, being with people all day, but for him it looks natural.

Plushy is like a real person like us. And I m happy to have met him! :a_g_a:
dimi

Postby cekoni » 31 Jan 2010, 09:54

dimi wrote:i have been thinking about Plushy and 'enemies'.

Of course I m an evgeni fan and I see all bright and wonderful but I wanted to meet him like the last ten years, so expectations were high. Yet he is better than i would imagine. I m standing on this, nobody can change my mind. He is more friendly and more down to earth than anyone would expect of an athlete of this caliber. I m still waiting to see the arrogant side of his. He has no arrogance. He is a legend of the sport and everytime he is so nice with people.
If Evgeni "disappoints" someone is because they ask too much from him. So back off a little, he is only human....
But if you are a figure skating fan and a fan of Plushy, you think first of him and then of yourself, then you dont ask anything too much.
Plushy is like a real person like us. And I m happy to have met him! :a_g_a:

I not would be better able to express myself :co_ol: I'm totally agree with you :plush39: :plush34:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Вера » 31 Jan 2010, 10:37

lila, огромное спасибо за отчет! :plush40: Маша, ждем! :mi_ga_et:
И еще. Ты можешь перевести последний пост dimi? :smu:sche_nie:
Вера
Администратор

Postby Gal4onok » 31 Jan 2010, 10:53

cekoni wrote:[color=#0000BF]
Just "clarification" few my words :mi_ga_et: ...
---------------

Ceconi, I have corrected my translation :mi_ga_et: thanks a lot :gir_l-fri_end:
Gal4onok

Postby Gal4onok » 31 Jan 2010, 10:58

девочки,всем привет!!! :plush39: я вижу тут еще массу новых впечатлений на английском))), но я к вам только на минутку :plush34: буду позже, что останется помогу перевести....
Gal4onok

PreviousNext

Return to СОРЕВНОВАНИЯ || COMPETITIONS 2009-2015