Отчёты ОЧЕВИДЦЕВ ЧЕ-2010 || Reports witnesses from EURO-2010

Возвращение в спорт, тренировки, сборы, соревнования! || Comeback to sport, Training, Camps, Competitions

Re: Отчёты ,фото,видео ОЧЕВИДЦЕВ ЧЕ-2010 :-)

Postby cekoni » 30 Jan 2010, 01:56

Hm, what I could add more, why Dimi not yet written ...? :hi_hi_hi: (Dalila also will be post and here her's "report" :mi_ga_et: )

That is Plushy wonderful, sweet, friendly, shy, confused as a child, when we overwhelm him with talking and gifts ... that is completely different man on the ice - cool as a rock, when he compete, inviolable in its aura, in which he is closes ... unbreakable .... that he is what I thought before, and more than that. :plush33:

I always adored looking him at training, in all his Grace, and immersed in some his thoughts, while skating on the ice ... how he have boyish smiles, while talking to Mishin, or when his success in some idea... how is angry, when he have some "obstacle" (such as with poor Brezina, when they almost collided on the ice during warming), or when fails (as on training, morning before SP) ... that his only incentive to more later, when it is most important. How is he never surrender ... how is strong and gentle, and boy and adult male, at the same time. Because of all of that, we love him so many years. :plush40:

:plush32:

... so, some my impression (photos and videos on the end).... :-):

As I already wrote and for the Short Program, I was not, at all, worried about Plushy's performance in the Long Program - I kept breath until he not jumped the first cascade 4-3, after that, I land on my seat and watched the rest program in peace, knowing that is all solved, and that he is again became the champion of Europe, for the sixth time - this know and everyone else in the hall, as and his opponents. So much of self-confidence, I have not seen even in another man - he simply spread awe, in everyone around him. :plush45:

I personally do not like much this Tango (melody is quite one-sided, and not even on the 10% quality level, as Nijinsky or Godfather)... but Plushy so "upgrade" music with his charisma and appearance, that him no one can resist. I hope that to Vancouver, Marton will be, at least, a little enrich Tango and Aranjuez with some better music arrangement. But when Plushy himself, so much enjoy while the skate to Tango music, not should to defend him, his own choice. We must support him in everything what he chooses, if he feels so "secure" in that music. :bra_vo:

And if anyone has objections to his gestures - the famous finger in Moscow, or fist at the end of Aranjuez and after Tango - I'd remind, that he is the world's leading athletes, who returns after 4 years of break, where many suspected (I can say, and ironically) look at his possibility of returning to old competitive level. Plushy had to fight with himself, and with his injuries, and his age, and his opponents on the ice, and opponents outside the ice - we can not imagine, amount of the pressure, under which he was ... Sometime I write this, but will repeat and here - such people, a special kind of people, and with top achievements in their fields, they must be different from us - "ordinary" mortals... but I'm always pleasantly surprised and amazed with his normal, everyday behavior outside of the ice :ro_za: (do not mention here the other skaters - so much fame, money and success does not nobody else in the world of skating today, or had in the past 10 years). :plush34:

The reception of Plushy by the audience in the competition, I want to emphasize - that all (except some inveterate haters, who because his own hatred, do not see anything good in Plushy or around him :ze_le_ny: )... so, all other - from absolutely normal viewers, even and Lambiel's and French fans skaters, welcomed and greeted him with standing ovations, all three times when it is performed. Also, anyone with which I spoke, ordinary Estonians, or even Lambiel's fans, all with full respect spoke about him. :son-ce:

Our little "company" - a few girls from Italy, Greece, Serbia, Bosnia ... we scream, clamor, and cheered for all the others Plushy fans, who could not come :chir_lider: (I think that we are able to hear well on my homevideos or through television). I have always been in doubt, whether to make videos, applaud, wave, or screaming ... sometimes I do all this simultaneously, so you'll forgive me trembling on some recordings, when I droping camera from hand. All in all, I think we were worthy "representatives" of this (and other) Plushy's forums, and that our little help from the audience Plushy well noticed - he said himself to us, in a conversation in hotel. :plush28: :-):

After training Gala, we stood and smoked in front of the arena by the beautiful Sun... when someone noticed how Plushy with Ari Zakarian enter into the taxi ... as we run across this ice surfaces, you can only imagine. :-) But somehow we "skated" to taxi, Plushy came out - cheerful, gleeful, as the sunlit blue angel, stood next to us, and we all took pic together, with his banner. :ya_hoo_oo:

(sorry - girls is mostly... too shy :hi_hi_hi: )

:an)(gel:

We were so excited that no one could find their camera, so even and Ari must shooting us with his camera. ;;-)))
(I sent an SMS message to Ari's Moscow mobile phone to send me these pictures, I hope that number is correct... If someone have contact with Ari, please, remind him about his promises - send me PM, if you have any information about it).

We dont wanted bodering Plushy during competition, and approached him only on the day of Gala, in the hotel, where he talk with us, make photos, gave autographs, and received lots of gifts from fans. I give to him a small symbolic gift - a bottle of good red wine, made and consecrated in the Serbian Orthodox monastery, which will be able to drink after the Olympics, to celebrate his, hopefully, win. :ku_bok: I hope that God will be with him on that occasion, as always, until now. :plush47: At first, when I offered him wine, Plushy said to me that he not drink, and that he will give wine to a Yana, but when heard my explanation, he was very interested and thanked me on the symbolism of gift, and said that he would preserve it for later... for good luck. :plush17: :plush1:

We thought to give Plushy or Ari and the big banner to carry him with them to Canada, but was too big (pity, that Plushy not have with him on this occasion, his "large" bodyguard - otherwise, I would give it to him and commissioned him to do the job). :-)

.... our "little" banners (replica, as sticker), with Plushy's autographs... :son-ce:
(Dimi's design, slogan for secong banner by Krisz, my printing, carryng and organisation :hi_hi_hi: )

Finally, and perhaps I this should say at the beginning, there are not the money, which can buy pleasure watching how Plushy skate live (exceptionaly on the competition), and I'm honored, that I can cheering for one such athlete and man. :a_g_a: :plush34:

I just can not describe Plushy's skating - every movement of his hand or body is poetry for themselves.
:an_gel: :plush31:

... because that, I think the videos and photos speak many more than words, but we need time to collect all, since the clips are scattered in 10-odd various cameras... be patient .... :mi_ga_et:

--------------------------------------------------------

(Sorry, I'm not particularly good at creating pictures with Plushy - my hands shaking tooo much :-) :smu:sche_nie: )

20.10... training and competition SP

... training homevideo:
www.mediafire.com/download.php?3j2ijzj2whn

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

SP competition

Dimi yet told, about Plushy's warmup in coridore... :hi_hi_hi:
Image Image

Greek girls and his banner...

... what you think - who write "The King" on the official schedule? :-)

Image Image

-----------------------------

21.01... training and competition - LP....

... training homevideos:
www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=06d3b81...8b95c559013c9c9

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

LP competition...

... homevideos:
www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=06d3b81...65875d3f7dd166a

... atmosphere in arena...
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

... before performance...
ImageImageImage

... after - interview and medals....
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

----------------------

24.01 ... training Gala...

.... homevideos....
- all skaters training:
www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=06d3b81...64178949e016d65
- Plushy training:
www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=06d3b81...80b54e75d6ea2cd

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 30 Jan 2010, 02:00

Masha and Gal4onok - many thanks for translation previous posts on russian :plush40: ... try to translate and my "new" post :plush39:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Gal4onok » 30 Jan 2010, 02:11

cekoni woW!!!! :co_ol: thanks a lot for such a detailed report and photos :plush39: I'll try to translate it tomorrow, cause it's too late ... actually it's 4 am now in Siberia :-)
Gal4onok

Postby dimi » 30 Jan 2010, 02:14

This picture is from the greekz who had better seats than us. The moment he stopped and looked the judges is the only moment i can clearly remember now. The grandiose ending of music and Evgeni as Royal as ever. All emotions of Arranguez in one photo. Enjoy :)

How can you not give him the Gold? One of the kind.
dimi

Postby cekoni » 30 Jan 2010, 03:51

dimi wrote:This picture is from the greekz who had better seats than us. The moment he stopped and looked the judges is the only moment i can clearly remember now.....

I love his fist, after that :plush41: :-)

... and that... :-):

... and that... :son-ce:

.... and many more...... :plush32:

cekoni
Administrator

Re: Отчёты ОЧЕВИДЦЕВ ЧЕ-2010 || Reports witnesses from EURO-2010

Postby dimi » 30 Jan 2010, 06:57

I m having a deja vu!!! This pic is like I m watching Story of an Artist!!! He is the same still!
dimi

Postby cekoni » 30 Jan 2010, 07:37

dimi wrote:I m having a deja vu!!! This pic is like I m watching Story of an Artist!!! He is the same still!

I told you immediately there, that this costume, and some of his movements resemble me on "Story...." :mi_ga_et:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 30 Jan 2010, 09:45

Homevideos and pics by our friend from Italy - Lelo :plush39:

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=06d3 ... 439902367f
2010-01-20 warmup group SP_very short.avi
2010-01-21 training LP.avi
2010-01-21 warmup group before LP.avi
2010-01-21 interview with champion.avi
2010-01-24 Evgeni+all training Gala.avi
2010-01-24 Domnina-Shabalin+little Evgeni_training Gala.avi
2010-01-24 ending meeting with Evgeni in hotel.avi

20.01. SP...

Image Image Image

21.01 warmup group before LP....

Image Image Image Image
Image Image

LP....

Lambiel's fan club applaud Plushy after LP

medals...

Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

24.01. training Gala...

Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Gala....

... and our most "bravest" friend with Evgeni after Gala :ki_ss:

cekoni
Administrator

Postby Scarlett » 30 Jan 2010, 17:43

Gal4onok wrote:здесь еще один подрооообный :hi_hi_hi: отчет о ЧЕ, не знаю можно ли так, но я ссылочку оставлю

девушки, для тех кто в танке не переведете если время будет?
Спасибо cekoni и dimi :plush40: Как же вам повезло увидеть это вживую :plush32:
http://translate.google.com/?hl=ru
Женя:" Очень хочется добра от людей, просто нереально хочется..."
Scarlett
Администратор

Postby Gal4onok » 30 Jan 2010, 18:45

Scarlett wrote:девушки, для тех кто в танке не переведете если время будет?

Scarlet, я пока перевела отчет Cekoni, сейчас еще подправлю и выставлю .... :-):
Gal4onok

PreviousNext

Return to СОРЕВНОВАНИЯ || COMPETITIONS 2009-2015