Новости о соревнованиях || Plushy in Competitions 2012-2015

Возвращение в спорт, тренировки, сборы, соревнования! || Comeback to sport, Training, Camps, Competitions

Re: Новости о соревнованиях || Plushy in Competitions 2012/1

Postby cekoni » 02 Oct 2012, 14:56

lovplush wrote:
cekoni wrote:You can always to wait and buy tickets later, over internet :mi_ga_et:

I am warming up for EC now and sent 3 emails to 3 places asking for ordering tickets last week, including the Croatia Fed address :plush41: . Until now no response :plush38: . I suppose this is normal :du_ma_et: ? Are they going to sell the tickets over internet? The information I got around indicating a bad organization at this stage. Maybe it is still too early? :ne_vi_del:

I could not find back the discussion on FB about the telephone number which I can call for information, does somebody here knows :smu:sche_nie: :ro_za: :plush39:

Probably in october, november... for each competition could buy tickets over internet in past :mi_ga_et:

All links are in FIRST post of THIS TOPIC... as always! :)-(: :hi_hi_hi:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby lovplush » 10 Oct 2012, 19:39

cekoni wrote:
lovplush wrote:
cekoni wrote:You can always to wait and buy tickets later, over internet :mi_ga_et:

I am warming up for EC now and sent 3 emails to 3 places asking for ordering tickets last week, including the Croatia Fed address :plush41: . Until now no response :plush38: . I suppose this is normal :du_ma_et: ? Are they going to sell the tickets over internet? The information I got around indicating a bad organization at this stage. Maybe it is still too early? :ne_vi_del:

I could not find back the discussion on FB about the telephone number which I can call for information, does somebody here knows :smu:sche_nie: :ro_za: :plush39:

Probably in october, november... for each competition could buy tickets over internet in past :mi_ga_et:

All links are in FIRST post of THIS TOPIC... as always! :)-(: :hi_hi_hi:

Just got email confirmation that they received my request. The same story as you have already mentioned before about the proforma invoice, etc.

I have one more question, which section you girls will be in? I would like to join you since I will be alone on this trip :is_te_ri_ka: (my friend changed her mind and dumped me for skiing...), can I :plush39:
Plushenko Chinese Fans Club: http://www.plushycnfanclub.org/
lovplush

Postby cekoni » 11 Oct 2012, 13:18

lovplush wrote:...
I have one more question, which section you girls will be in? I would like to join you since I will be alone on this trip :is_te_ri_ka: (my friend changed her mind and dumped me for skiing...), can I :plush39:

"All Event" tickets? :du_ma_et:

Section A .... OFC, we will be together! :plush45:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby lovplush » 11 Oct 2012, 13:20

cekoni wrote:
lovplush wrote:...

"All Event" tickets? :du_ma_et:

Section A .... OFC, we will be together! :plush45:

I planed to order day tickets since my friend would like to visit the city. But since she will not come, I think I will order all-event ticket then I could probably go to watch practice too :-) plush48
lovplush

Postby cekoni » 11 Oct 2012, 13:25

lovplush wrote:....

I planed to order day tickets since my friend would like to visit the city. But since she will not come, I think I will order all-event ticket then I could probably go to watch practice too :-) plush48

I guess that and with "All Day" tickes people will be able to watch training :-):
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Lotus » 14 Oct 2012, 22:36

I just checked and I paid for my first two tickets on september 25, and I still didn't get response with conformation number from them. This number will allow to pick up tickets from ticket office according to them.

I accidently order two sets of two tickets ( and I paid for them already), one is myself section D, and with Cekoni section A. I talked to my husband and we decided to see which seats we like more when we arrive and another two tickets we will sell for half price plus 30 euro for bank transfer fee.
So if anyone interested to get two tickets for section A or D for 130 euro, and once you decide 100%, then let me know.

I booked Sheraton hotel and the flight long time ago. :a_g_a:
Which hotel are you ladies staying?
Всё будет как должно быть..
Lotus

Postby cekoni » 16 Oct 2012, 22:58

Lotus wrote:....
I accidently order two sets of two tickets ( and I paid for them already), one is myself section D, and with Cekoni section A. I talked to my husband and we decided to see which seats we like more when we arrive and another two tickets we will sell for half price plus 30 euro for bank transfer fee.
So if anyone interested to get two tickets for section A or D for 130 euro, and once you decide 100%, then let me know.

Irina from forum will probably come 25.01 with her daughter - so, please, do not promise to anyone tickets from this date for now :plush45:

I booked official hotel "Four Points by Sheraton Panorama" - same Sheraton? :hi_hi_hi:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 18 Oct 2012, 12:33

About Euro 2013 and "All Event" tickets....

10-16-2012, mella:
http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthr ... ost3712804

Finally heard from the Croatian Fed today. Apparently they have had problems with their server and that's the reason for the delays.

cekoni
Administrator

Postby lovplush » 18 Oct 2012, 16:01

cekoni wrote:
Lotus wrote:....

Irina from forum will probably come 25.01 with her daughter - so, please, do not promise to anyone tickets from this date for now :plush45:

I booked official hotel "Four Points by Sheraton Panorama" - same Sheraton? :hi_hi_hi:

"Four Points by Sheraton Panorama" is fully booked :is_te_ri_ka: .

I have just booked my plane ticket and hotel Sheraton Zagreb (they have a pretty good deal for it if combined with flight ticket). It is way out of my budget if I think it twice but since I consider it as my birthday gift (from myself...) ::yaz-yk:

See you all in Zagreb :ta_n_cor:

These users thanked the author lovplush for the post:
cekoni (19 Oct 2012, 13:01)
Rating: 4.17%

lovplush

Postby Lotus » 21 Oct 2012, 10:40

On Friday I got conformation number from the ticket office!!! :plush45: With this number we can pick up our tickets from the ticket office. It is too bad we will watch performances from the back, opposite to judges, this is only minor negative thing I see.
Cekoni, let me know when you get yours as well, should be anytime soon. When will you arrive to Zagreb? We will be there on Sanday 20 evening.
I guess, we will stay in the same hotel. I think some people will drop reservation and booking will be open again.
Practice rink is a bit far away according to google map around 6-8 km, we can take a taxi there, shouldn't be too expensive.
My hotel room has breakfast included. :hi_hi_hi:
Всё будет как должно быть..
Lotus

PreviousNext

Return to СОРЕВНОВАНИЯ || COMPETITIONS 2009-2015