Пресса, интервью|| Press about Evgeni ON Ice

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Postby Дарина » 01 Feb 2011, 00:59

Ирина, спасибо за видео :plush39: отлично выглядит и очень весёлый :co_ol:
Интересно, чем помогает Матвиенко, давит по своим каналам на Писеева? :plush38:
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."
Дарина

Postby Gal4onok » 01 Feb 2011, 02:57

Зачем они кадры осенней тренировки с Авдышем вставили в интервью? :plush38: (смотрю и думаю, где это я уже видела :hi_hi_hi: )
а так, Женич бодрячком :plush45:
Gal4onok

Postby Жюли » 01 Feb 2011, 03:50

Посмотрела с удовольствием, насладилась. Какой Женя молодец! Даст Бог, его оптимизм оправдается на тысячу процентов!
И неважно, как ты выглядишь снаружи - главное, чтоб сору не было внутри.
Жюли

Postby cekoni » 01 Feb 2011, 04:25

Ирина wrote:"НЕДЕЛЯ СПОРТА" от 31.01.11 телеканал Россия -2 :plush45:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9CDFLnD-RY

"Sports Week" - 31.01.2011, Russia-2 .... Zhenya's interview about results of the European Championship and his plans :-):
.... translation by aboutademongirl :plush39:
http://community.livejournal.com/ontd_s ... 95253.html

- Journalist in the studio: .... The biggest hopes for the coming years have to do with a person who did not compete in Bern - Evgeni Plushenko.

- Journalist: Zhenya, did you not find [what was going on on the ice] it funny?

- Zhenya: No, actually, I didn't find it funny. The guys skated well... for example, Arthur Gachinsky skated very well in his SP, he performed all the elements, Menshov skated his FP, in my opinion, excellently. He did two quad toe-loops, he skated a practically completely clean program. It's just that, when it comes to skating class, the guys aren't ready to compete with our opponents.

- Journalist: I actually didn't even mean Russian sportsmen, because our boys are growing, growth will come. But the general level of the medalists, I think that you should be at least a little offended…

- Zhenya: For figure skating in general, of course… Brian Joubert disappointed me, in that he hasn't grown... I spoke today with A.N. Mishin, by the way, regarding this, that I was expecting him to jump two quads, to do some cascades, make an interesting program, but instead, his level has lowered.
Let's take Amodio: Amodio, who just won Euros, he has huge potential and talent, if he adds a quad to his repertoire, then he'll be a very strong opponent. Regarding his steps, he has stunning spins, he's a master.
Well, so far I like how everything's going… my way, anyway, I'm ready to come back, I'm training, making programs, I'm ready, I repeat, ready to help Russian figure skating, maybe even World figure skating. I'm ready to once again contribute to figure skating. And my goal is, of course, the Sochi OG, the coming season, to gradually, step by step, next season I'll need to win all the competitions… I understand that it will be incredibly hard, yes, I am no longer 18 years old…

- Journalist: But this isn't bravado, right, Zhenya? Wins in every competition?

- Zhenya: Well, I want to say that I am doing kick-box right now, paint-ball, hockey, which means that I have activated new muscles, and I want to say that my current results are very good, practically 2 new quads, salchow and rittberger, so I'm full of strength and energy and know that I can only improve my results.

- Journalist: Understandable. We've missed you. When do all these disqualifications end? When will Plushenko be "free like a bird in the skies"?

- Zhenya: You know, I recently met with - I live in St.Petersburg, I met with our governor, Valentina Ivanovna, and we discussed this matter, regarding disqualifications... the people in charge said they would help me to speed up the process, so that all these disqualifications are taken off sooner. I spoke with Cinquanta - Ottavio Cinquanta - in Milan, I had an exhibition program, he came up to me in the changing rooms, and told me: "Write the Russian FSF a letter, and as soon as we receive a letter from your the Federation, we'll reinstate you and you will be a full-fledged figure skater. You can perform at competitions, at Euros, if you get through, at Worlds, at the OG..."
So, now I'm waiting, I sent a letter to the Federation, I'm waiting on their decision, as soon as they send this letter to Cinquanta and the ISU… and I know that at the end of March/April, they will be making decisions, and I will once again be an active athlete, which I would really want.
cekoni
Administrator

Postby dimi » 01 Feb 2011, 05:07

God why nobody asked him about Chan??? :ps_ih: i wanted to know his reply.
quad loop? :sh_ок:
dimi

Postby cekoni » 01 Feb 2011, 05:17

dimi wrote:God why nobody asked him about Chan??? :ps_ih: i wanted to know his reply....

But Plushy would not have given him, at least - what he really think ::yaz-yk:

P.S. did you see where the interview was taken? In "Twizzle" :hi_hi_hi:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11&start=1080#p46174
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 01 Feb 2011, 06:03

Just confirmation of Pissev, that they received Plushy's letter, and what will continue to take..... and some old statements, as a recap :plush34: .... Parts from text....
-----------------------------------------------------------

http://www.gzt.ru/topnews/sport/-evgeni ... 45816.html
31.01.2011, Авторы: Андрей Сенцов

Евгению Плющенко выбьют место в сборной России
Лучший фигурист современности возобновит карьеру с нового сезона

Олимпийский чемпион Турина, серебряный призер Игр в Солт-Лейк-Сити и Ванкувере Евгений Плющенко окончательно решил вернуться в большой спорт. Он написал официальное письмо в Федерацию фигурного катания на коньках России (ФФККР) с просьбой о восстановлении в любительском статусе, и с нового сезона будет включен в состав национальной команды.

Просьба, в которой нельзя отказать

Информацию о возвращении Плющенко озвучил президент ФФККР Александр Горшков. По его словам, спортсмен обратился в его ведомство с официальной бумагой. Письмо в Федерацию во время чемпионата Европы в Берне передал тренер Плющенко Алексей Мишин, приехавший на турнир с другим учеником, Артуром Гачинским.

Бывший президент :-) ФФККР Валентин Писеев в разговоре с корреспондентом GZT.RU подтвердил эту информацию. «Да, мы получили письмо от Плющенко, в котором он сообщил, что осознал свои ошибки :)-(: и просит нас о помощи. Естественно, на заседании совета Федерации в феврале мы этот вопрос рассмотрим и составим письмо в ISU. Далее схема такая— мы направим письмо в Международный союз конькобежцев, и руководство ISU на своем совете поставит вопрос о восстановлении Плющенко в любителях. Не могу сказать точных сроков, но думаю, это произойдет либо во время чемпионата мира в Токио, либо сразу по его завершении. Не сомневаюсь, что глава ISU Оттавио Чинкуанта примет решение в пользу Евгения. Его возвращение вызовет дополнительный интерес к проводимым под эгидой ISU турнирам»,— сказал Писеев.

В тот же день, когда была опубликована информация об отстранении Плющенко от Олимпиады в Сочи, президент ФФККР Александр Горшков назвал все интерпретации сообщения на сайте ISU «бредом». «Плющенко должен обратиться в национальную федерацию, а ФФКР в свою очередь— в ISU, и статус любителя у Жени будет восстановлен. Я удивляюсь тому, что пишут в российских СМИ. Ничего страшного не произошло. Сообщение, размещенное на сайте ISU,— простая формальность»,— утверждал Горшков. Глава российского фигурного катания знал, что говорил, потому что теперь процесс восстановления Плющенко в любительском статусе запущен.

Незаменимые есть

Несмотря на свои уже полные 28 лет, Плющенко в случае возвращения будет безоговорочным первым номером сборной России. Прошедший в Берне чемпионат Европы показал, что заменить его в национальной команде никто не может. Да, неплохо откатался Артур Гачинский, в 17 лет занявший пятое место, но он явно «сырой» и не имеет международного авторитета. Константин Меньшов, в Берне накатавший лишь на седьмой результат, лишь на год моложе Плющенко, и свой шанс закрепиться в сборной упустил.

На вопрос о том, каковы будут шансы Плющенко в национальной команде в случае возвращения, Писеев ответил, что все покажут только контрольные прокаты. «Мы будет следовать спортивному принципу, от которого никогда не отказывались»,— подчеркнул генсек ФФККР. Можно привести массу примеров, когда спортивный принцип не соблюдался при отборе в национальную команду, но сейчас речь не об этом.

Действительно, на сегодняшний день заменить Плющенко в сборной некем. До того уровня катания, который Евгений показал в Ванкувере (а он был далеко не идеальным), Меньшову и Гачинскому очень далеко. Сергей Воронов свои шансы в сборной уже упустил, а больше и назвать-то некого. К тому же возвращение Плющенко вряд ли будет на руку Гачинскому, ведь понятно, кому мэтр Алексей Мишин будет уделять больше внимания.

«У Плющенко будет новый имидж. Пока ничего конкретного по этому поводу сказать не могу. Но определенно вам обещаю: вернувшись на любительский лед, Плющенко будет выглядеть совершенно другим. Каким именно? Это покажет время, пока мы только в самом начале пути»,— заявил Мишин.
«Мечтаю выступить на Олимпийских играх дома. И, в отличие от барона Пьера де Кубертена, у меня тут свой принцип— не просто участие, а победа. По крайней мере, клянусь, не осуждайте за высокий стиль, отдать для нее все, что только есть, что только возможно»,— пообещал сам Плющенко.

Главное для него — сказать перед Играми в Сочи, что «Олимпиада— мой последний в карьере старт», как сделала перед чемпионатом Европы Сара Майер, получившая золото. Тогда выступление точно получится удачным.
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 01 Feb 2011, 07:45

cekoni wrote:Just confirmation of Pissev, that they received Plushy's letter, and what will continue to take..... and some old statements, as a recap :plush34: .... Parts from text....
-----------------------------------------------------------

http://www.gzt.ru/topnews/sport/-evgeni ... 45816.html
31.01.2011, Авторы: Андрей Сенцов

Евгению Плющенко выбьют место в сборной России
Лучший фигурист современности возобновит карьеру с нового сезона

Only new information... :mi_ga_et:

The best skater of modernity resume career from the next season

Olympic Gold Medalist in Turin, silver medalist in Salt Lake City and Vancouver, Evgeni Plushenko finally decided to return to the sport. He wrote an official letter to the Russian Federation of figure skating (FFKKR) with a request for reinstatement of his amateur status, and from the next season he will be included in the national team.

The request, which can not be denied

Information on the return Plushenko announced President of the FFKKR Alexander Gorshkov. According to him, the athlete addressed to his office with an official paper. Letter to the Federation, during the European Championships in Bern, gave coach of Plushenko Alexei Mishin, who came to the tournament with another student, Arthur Gachinsky.

Former president of FFKKR Valentin Piseev in a conversation with a reporter GZT.RU confirmed this information:

"Yes, we received a letter from Plushenko, in which he said that to realize his mistakes :)-(: and asks us for help. Of course, at the meeting Council of the Federation in February, we will consider this issue and compose a letter to the ISU. Further is such a scheme - we will sent a letter to the International Skating Union, and management of the ISU on its Council will raise the question the restoration of Plushenko in the amateurs. I can not say the exact timing, but I think it will happen or during the World Championships in Tokyo, or immediately upon its completion. I have no doubt that the ISU head Ottavio Cinquanta will decides in favor of Evgeni. His return will cause additional interest to the ongoing tournaments under the ISU auspices", - Piseev said.

There are irreplaceable

Despite on its already full 28 years, Plushenko in the case of return will be the undisputed number one in Russian team. Past European Championships helded in Bern, showed that in the national team no one can replaced him. Yes, well skated Arthur Gachinsky, with 17 years old finished in fifth place, but he is obviously a "raw" and has no international credibility. Konstantin Menshov in Bern skated only the seventh result, only one year is younger than Plushenko, and he missed chance to gain a foothold in the national team.

On the question what are the chances of Plushenko in the national team if he returned, Piseev replied that this will show only "test skating". "We will follow the principle of sport, of which have never given up," - said general secretary of FFKKR. We can give lots of examples, when sports principle was not observed during selection in the national team, but now it's not about that.

Indeed, on this day, replaced Plushenko in the team does not have anybody. To that level of skating, which Evgeni showed in Vancouver (that was not perfect), to Menshov and Gachinsky is very far. Sergei Voronov his chances in the team already missed, and more call a nobody. In addition, return of Plushenko is unlikely to be on hand of Gachinsky, because it is clear, to whom will master Alexei Mishin pay more attention.
cekoni
Administrator

Postby clairdelalune » 01 Feb 2011, 11:35

Win everything??? :sh_ок: God, Plushy is crazy, I love, love this man. Any other would have retired by now after seeing the young skaters! :plush32:

Please, please journalists, ask Evgeni about Chan! :ps_ih: :sh_ut: :kli_ny:

cekoni wrote:
dimi wrote:God why nobody asked him about Chan??? :ps_ih: i wanted to know his reply....

But Plushy would not have given him, at least - what he really think ::yaz-yk:

Why? He said exactly what he was thinking about Joubert or Amodio, I don´t think he would lie about Chan, I see no reason.
I suppose journalists won´t ask him what do you think, is Chan an idiot, or do you like Chan :-) ;;-))) they will probably ask him about Chan´s skating.
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby Ola_1 » 01 Feb 2011, 12:41

OMG, I LOVE Zhenya's passion !!!!!!!! :plush31: of course he wants to win everything, and I DO BELIEVE he will :bra_vo: :plush32: plush48
WHO IF NOT OUR KING?! :-D

I'm also waiting for "chan question" :-)
Ola_1

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni