SIGN the PETITION for CHANGING JUDGING RULES in FS - ПЕТИЦИЯ

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: SIGN the PETITION for CHANGING JUDGING RULES in FS - ПЕТ

Postby sosol » 30 Apr 2010, 08:20

tic-tac-tic-tac!! Come on people, time's almost over... :plush37: and there are too few signatures :(
"He moved with grace, he entertained so naturally, no gesture out of place
His road in life was clearly drawn, he didn't hesitate
He played, they saw, he conquered as the master of his fate" - The Golden Boy - Freddie Mercury

Don't know Andre Matos? http://andre-coelho-matos.spaces.live.com
My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/solangeag1
sosol

Postby Doll » 01 May 2010, 19:43

sosol wrote:tic-tac-tic-tac!! Come on people, time's almost over... :plush37: and there are too few signatures :(

It is quite low. Must have more! :plush44:
Doll

Postby Kei_Yukikawa » 06 May 2010, 18:34

Thank you, everyone!!
The first signature campaign was finished!!
But, we keep this activity.
The next time, also we hope help to us.

Figure Skating Fans' Club
Kei_Yukikawa

Postby Ewelina » 09 May 2010, 13:28

Hi,

I'm new to the forum. I just saw the new ISU Communication about the points value. Did you see it? If this was done a year ago Evgeni would have his gold from Canada. There are higher base values for triple Axel and all quads, under-rotated jumps are given 70% of the base value for the full jump if they're between half and quarter under rotated, only downgraded if they're are more than a half off. Also GOE has less impact on the scores. This is a change which is long overdue!
Ewelina

Postby Дарина » 09 May 2010, 14:24

Ewelina » 42 минуты назад
Hi,I'm new to the forum. I just saw the new ISU Communication about the points value. Did you see it? If this was done a year ago Evgeni would have his gold from Canada. There are higher base values for triple Axel and all quads, under-rotated jumps are given 70% of the base value for the full jump if they're between half and quarter under rotated, only downgraded if they're are more than a half off. Also GOE has less impact on the scores. This is a change which is long overdue!

Yes, Ewelina, thank you. Now that the american have already got his gold medal they can let real athletes to compete.

Here is information in Russian.
Чинкванта внес предложения по изменению системы судейства, которые будут рассмотрены на конгрессе ISU c 12 по 20 июня в Барселоне.
Согласно предложениям Чинкванты, базовая стоимость четверных прыжков возрастет (тулуп – на 0,5 балла, сальхов – на 0,2, флип – на 1,0, лутц – на 1,8, аксель – на 1,7, риттбергер – на 1,2).
Стоимость некоторых тройных прыжков станет меньше (сальхов – на 0,3, флип – на 0,2). Тулуп и риттбергер станут «дороже» на 0,1 балла, лутц – без изменений, сообщает официальный сайт ISU.
Среди других изменений также предлагаются начисление бонуса в размере 10% за прыжки в каскаде, возможность исполнения двух разных четверных в короткой программе, использование семи элементов в короткой программе вместо восьми, среди которых одна дорожка шагов вместо двух.

http://www.sports.ru/others/figure-skat ... 61931.html
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."
Дарина

Postby aysu » 09 May 2010, 14:43

Дарина wrote:
Ewelina » 42 минуты назад
Hi,I'm new to the forum. I just saw the new ISU Communication about the points value. Did you see it? If this was done a year ago Evgeni would have his gold from Canada. There are higher base values for triple Axel and all quads, under-rotated jumps are given 70% of the base value for the full jump if they're between half and quarter under rotated, only downgraded if they're are more than a half off. Also GOE has less impact on the scores. This is a change which is long overdue!

Yes, Ewelina, thank you. Now that the american have already got his gold medal they can let real athletes to compete.

Just like a joke...Affirmation of the undeserved gold medal. :ze_le_ny:
aysu

Postby Дарина » 09 May 2010, 15:01

aysu, absolutely agree! It is as if they say "You were right, Evgeni, but it is too late for you cause Evan is a champion". On the other hand everybody can see now that Plushenko and Stojko are totally right.
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."
Дарина

Postby Ewelina » 09 May 2010, 20:04

Дарина wrote:aysu, absolutely agree! It is as if they say "You were right, Evgeni, but it is too late for you cause Evan is a champion". On the other hand everybody can see now that Plushenko and Stojko are totally right.

You're so right. This is the ISU saying Evgeni was right all along. The American must realise that this is the ISU telling him that he did not deserve that medal. It is a shame the change came too late for Vancouver 2010, but better late than never!
Ewelina

Postby Doll » 12 May 2010, 02:29

Ewelina wrote:Hi,

I'm new to the forum. I just saw the new ISU Communication about the points value. Did you see it? If this was done a year ago Evgeni would have his gold from Canada. There are higher base values for triple Axel and all quads, under-rotated jumps are given 70% of the base value for the full jump if they're between half and quarter under rotated, only downgraded if they're are more than a half off. Also GOE has less impact on the scores. This is a change which is long overdue!

Definitely long overdue! It shouldn't have taken so long. :ne_vi_del:
Doll

Postby cekoni » 13 May 2010, 16:10

Ewelina wrote:Hi,

I'm new to the forum.!

:plush2: Ewelina! :ro_za:

Ewelina wrote:I just saw the new ISU Communication about the points value. Did you see it? If this was done a year ago Evgeni would have his gold from Canada....!

Yes, and I "translate" him (somehow :kli_ny: ) before few days :ny_tik:

Some japanese fan "re-judged" Olympic 2010 scores by "new" base value: :plush35:
1. Plushenko - 257.4
2. Lysacek - 255.9
3. Takahashi - 251.6

:is_te_ri_ka: :plush27:

Ewelina wrote:. ....There are higher base values for triple Axel and all quads, under-rotated jumps are given 70% of the base value for the full jump if they're between half and quarter under rotated, only downgraded if they're are more than a half off. Also GOE has less impact on the scores. This is a change which is long overdue!

ISU Communication 1611 - PDF:
http://isu.sportcentric.net/db//files/serve.php?id=1862

... and few more next changes:
- base value for Quad & 3 Axel raised (you write this already), 2 Axel reduced
- will be add a bonus for jumps in combos
- 3S and 3F will worth less
- second step seq in FS is now called "Choreo Step Seq", haz a fixed base value and GOE (the base value it's the same, but the GOE is awarded according to the quality of steps)

This changes and some others will be brought at the Congress of ISU in June :plush34:

At least, Plushy's clear and loud comments about the declining male figure skating, which are in North America met by ridicule and insults :plush43: - it is adopted :a_g_a: ... and it is, on one way, his clear victory!
:plush41: :plush1: :co_ol: :bra_vo:
cekoni
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni