Женя и его семья, близкие друзья.. || His family and friends

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Женя и его окружение || Zhenya and his environment

Postby Дарина » 16 May 2011, 15:45

As for Evgeni, I just think he didn’t find himself in this different world. He knows how to do figure skating. And he knows it really well. But he doesn’t know who he is besides figure skating. Me, I’m trying to do something else

clairdlalune, he means that unlike Evgeni he can "find himself in this different world" :kli_ny: But I don't think Alexei really knows who he is now. However I agree - coaching is not good for him, it is the last thing he should think about!
:kli_ny:
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."
Дарина

Postby dimi » 16 May 2011, 17:13

Robon Cousins was not so thrilled about Evgeni ' return in Europeans, and his commentary in Europeans was not so Pro Plush. His commentary at the sp of Euros though was surprising, he was gushing about Evgeni's skills and edges, turns etc..
In the Lp in Vancouver though, he gave it to Lysacek, I think he didnt like tango at all.
dimi

Postby clairdelalune » 16 May 2011, 17:27

dimi wrote:Robon Cousins was not so thrilled about Evgeni ' return in Europeans, and his commentary in Europeans was not so Pro Plush. His commentary at the sp of Euros though was surprising, he was gushing about Evgeni's skills and edges, turns etc..
In the Lp in Vancouver though, he gave it to Lysacek, I think he didnt like tango at all.

Oh, I understand :-): , does his commentary appear on youtube?
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby lala630312 » 16 May 2011, 18:08

cekoni wrote:
Yag:As for Evgeni, I just think he didn’t find himself in this different world. He knows how to do figure skating. And he knows it really well. But he doesn’t know who he is besides figure skating. Me, I’m trying to do something else, definitely not coaching....

I don't know the Russian life, and the Russian show business, and what i know wich i know from Evgeni's side. Evgeni was presenter on tv shows he worked in Russian showbusiness. He tried himself in this different world. And Evgeni has a diplom. No? Has Alexei a sort of diplom?
lala630312

Postby Дарина » 16 May 2011, 19:19

lala630312 wrote:
cekoni wrote:
Yag:As for Evgeni, I just think he didn’t find himself in this different world. He knows how to do figure skating. And he knows it really well. But he doesn’t know who he is besides figure skating. Me, I’m trying to do something else, definitely not coaching....

I don't know the Russian life, and the Russian show business, and what i know wich i know from Evgeni's side. Evgeni was presenter on tv shows he worked in Russian showbusiness. He tried himself in this different world. And Evgeni has a diplom. No? Has Alexei a sort of diplom?

Plushenko has graduated from the Lesgaft National State University of Physical Education, Sport and Health (the coach department :plush45: ) and as well the Saint Petersburg State University of Engineering and Economics.

Yagudin has graduated from the Lesgaft University too (I don't know what department :ne_vi_del: )
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."
Дарина

Postby lala630312 » 16 May 2011, 20:45

Darina wrote:
Plushenko has graduated from the Lesgaft National State University of Physical Education, Sport and Health (the coach department :plush45: ) and as well the Saint Petersburg State University of Engineering and Economics.

Yagudin has graduated from the Lesgaft University too (I don't know what department :ne_vi_del:

Большое спасибо Дарина! :plush39:
lala630312

Postby Дарина » 16 May 2011, 23:47

lala, you are welcome! :plush39:
Дарина

Postby cekoni » 17 May 2011, 07:16

clairdelalune wrote:
dimi wrote:Robon Cousins was not so thrilled about Evgeni ' return in Europeans, and his commentary in Europeans was not so Pro Plush. His commentary at the sp of Euros though was surprising, he was gushing about Evgeni's skills and edges, turns etc..

Oh, I understand :-): , does his commentary appear on youtube?

You can download BBC videos here and can assure in that :plush34:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=118#p7005

clairdelalune wrote:
cekoni wrote:... Honestly, coaching is the last thing I would do in my life, because it’s not the easiest thing to do. I want to try something else, some new profession. As for Evgeni, I just think he didn’t find himself in this different world. He knows how to do figure skating. And he knows it really well. But he doesn’t know who he is besides figure skating. Me, I’m trying to do something else, definitely not coaching....
(Yags mention Plushy again, unprovoked :-) ... his old problem "I am multi-talented person" :ps_ih: - of course, after 9 years out of competition, you must find to do something "else"! :)-(: )

I don´t think it´s about being multi-talented, there are a lot of skaters which pursued other careers and didn´t become coaches or choreographers. We can´t blame Alexei because he is not interested in coaching, he´s right, it´s not easy to be a coach. :ne_vi_del:

I dont talk about coaching at all - than about fact, that Yags often mentioned Plushy (even without being asked about him!) and gave arbitrary assessment about Evgeni's "off-ice" career :ps_ih:
... while Plushy never commented Yags "after-competitive" career, or if he did - just praised Yags appearances at professional shows :plush45:

Actually, it seems to me - that Yags "defending" his choices in life, compared self with Plushy :)-(:

Дарина wrote:...However I agree - coaching is not good for him, it is the last thing he should think about!

:kli_ny:

Good "educational coaching" method! :-)
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 19 May 2011, 05:33

Yana was few days in Prague (and already returned) to be record commercial for the "OLAY" cosmetics :mi_ga_et:

7:36 AM May 16th:
https://twitter.com/yanarudkovskaya/sta ... 2760086528
Еду в аэропорт,улетаю в Прагу на съемки нового ролика для "OLAY"!Буду в новом образе, ох мои косы, мои косы)))

Мои съемки в Праге для "OLAY",и мой новый образ для Вас, а Вам нравится????) http://lockerz.com/s/102398892

about 9 hours ago:
https://twitter.com/yanarudkovskaya/sta ... 4757114881
В Праге рядом с гостиницей вот такая скульптура,присела отдохнуть после занятий спортом.
Фото забыла приложить! http://lockerz.com/s/102698245

This is a sculpture in front of the hotel EXPO, where she was :ni_zia: ... btw, I was in same hotel for Plushy's shows in april :-) LOL
cekoni
Administrator

Postby dimi » 19 May 2011, 17:14

lol EVERYBODY HAS SAME PICTURE ON THSI STATUE :-)
dimi

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni