Женя и его тренер А.Н.Мишин || Evgeni and his coach Mishin

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Женя и его тренер А.Н.Мишин || Evgeni and his coach Mish

Postby lovplush » 15 Nov 2011, 13:13

clairdelalune wrote:Sorry but I don´t understand what "transitional" means. What has to do a "transitional" season with Edvin Marton´s music?
Probably you mean that Evgeni changed his mind after this old interview and he decided to skate again to Edvin´s music. OK. But my question is why? At the Olympics we saw cleary that his desire to skate to Edvin´s music no matter what brought him no success. :-(

I think Cekoni means that the seasons before the next Olympics will be the transitional period for Plushy to experiment new things. Or simple this season. Nevertheless, in one of the interview given by Plushy himself mentioned that he stopped exploring new image but settled to add new flame to the old image.

And I would not say Tango Amore is a failure. He won Nationals and European Championship with it and silver medal in 2010 Olympics. I would not see that as "no success". BTW, Tango Amore is a beautiful piece specially when hear it live.
Plushenko Chinese Fans Club: http://www.plushycnfanclub.org/

These users thanked the author lovplush for the post:
Kudryavka (16 Nov 2011, 08:01)
Rating: 4.17%

lovplush

Postby clairdelalune » 15 Nov 2011, 13:40

lovplush wrote:
clairdelalune wrote:Sorry but I don´t understand what "transitional" means. What has to do a "transitional" season with Edvin Marton´s music?
Probably you mean that Evgeni changed his mind after this old interview and he decided to skate again to Edvin´s music. OK. But my question is why? At the Olympics we saw cleary that his desire to skate to Edvin´s music no matter what brought him no success. :-(

I think Cekoni means that the seasons before the next Olympics will be the transitional period for Plushy to experiment new things. Or simple this season. Nevertheless, in one of the interview given by Plushy himself mentioned that he stopped exploring new image but settled to add new flame to the old image.

And I would not say Tango Amore is a failure. He won Nationals and European Championship with it and silver medal in 2010 Olympics. I would not see that as "no success". BTW, Tango Amore is a beautiful piece specially when hear it live.

Now I´m really confused!!! :kli_ny: :hi_hi_hi:

I´m not talking about Tango Amore only, I´m talking about his SP, Concierto de Aranjuez. I believe that scoring one of the lowest PCS of his career at the Olympics wasn´t a big success. :-(
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby lovplush » 15 Nov 2011, 14:18

clairdelalune wrote: Now I´m really confused!!! :kli_ny: :hi_hi_hi:

I´m not talking about Tango Amore only, I´m talking about his SP, Concierto de Aranjuez. I believe that scoring one of the lowest PCS of his career at the Olympics wasn´t a big success. :-(

The confusion part, Icould only say that you might miss one or two interviews from him.

No big deal, we will soon know everything when he competes on Russian National Championships. PCS will be improved, have faith in him.
Plushenko Chinese Fans Club: http://www.plushycnfanclub.org/
lovplush

Postby clairdelalune » 15 Nov 2011, 14:26

lovplush wrote:
clairdelalune wrote: Now I´m really confused!!! :kli_ny: :hi_hi_hi:

The confusion part, Icould only say that you might miss one or two interviews from him.

No big deal, we will soon know everything when he competes on Russian National Championships. PCS will be improved, have faith in him.

Yes, probably I´ve missed something, that´s why I´m confused. :hi_hi_hi:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby Irisha2010 » 15 Nov 2011, 15:16

Что то Ванесса Мей и Мартон, тем более танго, меня смущают.Но Жене виднее, кстати исполнение того же Шторма симфоническим оркестром мне больше понравилось. И вообще там такой бешенный тем , это же успеть за ним надо.
Irisha2010

Postby Дарина » 15 Nov 2011, 16:16

Ириш, так он же будет кататься под попурри, там наверняка будет и быстрая часть, и не очень.

Если бы они взяли именно Грозу (Лето Вивальди) - это было бы классно! Я всегда мечтала, чтобы Женя катался под Времена года.
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."
Дарина

Postby clairdelalune » 15 Nov 2011, 16:25

Дарина wrote:Ириш, так он же будет кататься под попурри, там наверняка будет и быстрая часть, и не очень.

Если бы они взяли именно Грозу (Лето Вивальди) - это было бы классно! Я всегда мечтала, чтобы Женя катался под Времена года.

Probably they will use the fast parts for stsq, but I´m sure Mishin will adapt everything to his current SS. :co_ol:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby Дарина » 15 Nov 2011, 17:17

Yes, probably I´ve missed something, that´s why I´m confused.

clair , here is what Plushy said in September (interview to "Советский Спорт"):
- Mishin called you "Shakespeare of figure skating", because Shakespeare described all the known human feelings, and you have shown all of them on the ice. Are there still some "white spots" ?
- That's exactly what is causing a problem. It is difficult to find new image for me. Just for this reason! Incredibly hard, incredibly! We tried the images of a madman, a violinist, Jewish dance ... Though we had them somewhere before too ... But after long creative search, creative pains, joys and big doubts I decided to return to old images, simply modifying them. It is very difficult to rehash Plushenko... But to add new moves, new dance - it is possible.
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."
Дарина

Postby clairdelalune » 15 Nov 2011, 17:33

Дарина wrote:
Yes, probably I´ve missed something, that´s why I´m confused.

clair , here is what Plushy said in September (interview to "Советский Спорт"):
- Mishin called you "Shakespeare of figure skating", because Shakespeare described all the known human feelings, and you have shown all of them on the ice. Are there still some "white spots" ?
- That's exactly what is causing a problem. It is difficult to find new image for me. Just for this reason! Incredibly hard, incredibly! We tried the images of a madman, a violinist, Jewish dance ... Though we had them somewhere before too ... But after long creative search, creative pains, joys and big doubts I decided to return to old images, simply modifying them. It is very difficult to rehash Plushenko... But to add new moves, new dance - it is possible.

Darina, thank you, I´ve missed this article, do you have a link to it?
I understand what Evgeni means, nevertheless I´m still confused. :plush38: I think he´s stuck with the idea of finding an image, playing a part, but that´s not the point. He doesn´t have to do something completely new if he is not confortable with a new image, he just has to make some little changes. What´s the point to skate again to a music arranged by Edvin Marton or to a tango? He did it two years ago. New could also mean something that he didn´t do recently. :plush38:
But I agree that is possible to add new moves, new choreography and improve the image. :co_ol:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby Дарина » 15 Nov 2011, 18:12

Darina, thank you, I´ve missed this article, do you have a link to it?

http://www.sovsport.ru/gazeta/article-item/481920
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6&start=1240#p58584

New could also mean something that he didn´t do recently.

Agree. :-):
Anyway violin music suits him well and I want to see his new programs (I wish it were Roxanne and Vivaldi :mo-ro_zi_vo: ) the earlier the better!!! :bra_vo:
Дарина

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni