Женя и его тренер А.Н.Мишин || Evgeni and his coach Mishin

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Женя и его тренер А.Н.Мишин || Evgeni and his coach Mish

Postby Kudryavka » 14 Mar 2012, 18:38

cekoni wrote:
Kudryavka wrote:...
I can't even imagine how much did the working conditions of Russian coaches improve since Vancouver? :kli_ny: It's very good but very sudden change! I still remember how Plushy complained about his coach's poor income :plush35:

You dont remember "negotiations", that had Mishin/Plushy with Piseev/Gorshkov (in the presence of old journalist from the "Soviet sport", as a kind of intermediary) during 2011 Worlds? :kli_ny:

Of course I know the meeting :a_g_a: but I don't know what they were talking about. :du_ma_et: They talked about money? I thought they were talking about Zhenya's amateur status and his future :plush38: and how to heal relationships between Plushy and Piseev... :ps_ih:
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009
Kudryavka

Postby cekoni » 15 Mar 2012, 05:59

Kudryavka wrote:... but I don't know what they were talking about. :du_ma_et: They talked about money? I thought they were talking about Zhenya's amateur status and his future :plush38: ....

Yes, and about better conditions for the preparation (camps, doctors...) and money for Mishin's assistants, etc..... :a_g_a:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=205&start=110#p42253 (after it has been more Mishin's interviews, where he mentioned some details)
cekoni
Administrator

Postby bigeyegugu » 20 Mar 2012, 15:51

The Cup of Alexei Mishin - VIDEOS

http://hotbladeshotpassion.blogspot.com ... ideos.html

Alexei Mishin celebrated his birthday over the weekend (March, 10) with a special event, the Mishin's Cup in St. Petersburg.

Mishin's Cup was a trial for former Russian champion Ksenia Makarova, who was attempting to prove to the Figure Skating Federation of Russia that she is ready to represent Russia at the Worlds later this month. The other skater who is being considered for the third spot for the Russian team, Russian junior silver medalist Polina Shelepen, had a disappointing short program placing sixth at the World Junior Championships. On the list of Worlds entrants posted by the ISU, Makarova is still listed as one of the three entries for Russia. The other two entries are Alena Leonova and Polina Korobeynikova. As of the third post, no further news has been reported by the federation about either Makarova or Shelepen.

Makarova

Yuko Kavaguti and Alexander Smirnov

Elizaveta Tuktamisheva

Artur Gachinski

These users thanked the author bigeyegugu for the post:
Виктория (07 Apr 2012, 20:09)
Rating: 4.17%

bigeyegugu

Postby Kudryavka » 02 Apr 2012, 14:20

Anything interesting in the video? What does Mishin say? :-):

Алексей Мишин: Думал о том, чтобы снять Гачинского с чемпионата
http://www.sovsport.ru/video/gallery-item/s0_6139
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009
Kudryavka

Postby cekoni » 05 Apr 2012, 14:15

Тренер по фигурному катанию Алексей МИШИН.:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-KbMjKng-0

cekoni
Administrator

Postby let`s talk » 05 Apr 2012, 14:34

Kudryavka wrote:Anything interesting in the video? What does Mishin say? :-):

Алексей Мишин: Думал о том, чтобы снять Гачинского с чемпионата
http://www.sovsport.ru/video/gallery-item/s0_6139

He apologized to fans for Artur's bad skating in Nice. He said there were some reasons, both objective and subjective. He mentoned that Artur had new boots just two weeks before the Worlds, he didn't feel comfortable in new shoes yet. Also, he had a little trauma of his ankle, but not a serious one. He also mentioned that the training calentar was not very right. So, they will rethink all this stuff and will do their best not to make similar mistakes in the future. The journalist asked if it were a good idea for Artur to withdraw. Mishin said no, it weren't since the substitute skater was not ready at that moment.
"Осторожно! Фанатка ЕП и ДТ" (weir.ru about let`s talk)

These users thanked the author let`s talk for the post (total 5):
ilpulcino (06 Apr 2012, 00:26) • Грин (05 Apr 2012, 19:53) • simona (05 Apr 2012, 18:10) • lala630312 (05 Apr 2012, 16:06) • cekoni (05 Apr 2012, 14:49)
Rating: 20.83%

let`s talk

Postby let`s talk » 05 Apr 2012, 14:43

cekoni wrote:Тренер по фигурному катанию Алексей МИШИН.:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-KbMjKng-0
Here is mainly about his technology that Mishin uses in his training sessions. The most intereting moment I think is the Orthodox Cathedral that you can see at the beginning. It used to be the skating rink there where Mishin started his career as a skater.
"Осторожно! Фанатка ЕП и ДТ" (weir.ru about let`s talk)

These users thanked the author let`s talk for the post (total 3):
lala630312 (06 Apr 2012, 10:31) • simona (05 Apr 2012, 18:10) • cekoni (05 Apr 2012, 14:49)
Rating: 12.5%

let`s talk

Postby dimi » 06 Apr 2012, 01:23

I m afraid what is going to be next season in Yubileney, with Plushenko and Arthur full into the seniors, when it was first , second year of arthur it was the beginning and the newbie against the legend, now it is a fight, moreover arthur will be on the same team with the skater who will probably get the one spot at worlds, he knows whatever he does, that all the preparation will got for Plush, I hope Plush is not blaming him for the one spot, if they survive this season they will be fighting partners at sochi, but this season seems awful to boot..

These users thanked the author dimi for the post:
lala630312 (06 Apr 2012, 10:31)
Rating: 4.17%

dimi

Postby lilywang » 06 Apr 2012, 04:32

dimi wrote: moreover arthur will be on the same team with the skater who will probably get the one spot at worlds, he knows whatever he does, that all the preparation will got for Plush, I hope Plush is not blaming him for the one spot, if they survive this season they will be fighting partners at sochi, but this season seems awful to boot..

Sorry that I have to disagree with you, dimi. And forgive me for my long rant, it is more to the reports and news that I read in the last couple of days :ro_za:

Now people are counting on Plushy to go to worlds because past performance has shown that Arthur has not reached the level of Plushy, and they expect that Plushy will perform better than him next season. If next season Arthur improves dramatically and beats Plushy in all competitions, Russian Nationals and Euro, then I am sure he will get his chance to go to Worlds.

It is unfair to Plushy to say that he is guaranteed a spot NO MATTER WHAT. In the general opinion, he is 'almost' guaranteed a spot BASED ON HIS PERFORMANCE, and the expectation that he WILL CONTINUE TO PERFORM AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL AMONG RUSSIAN MEN.

Honestly, I feel the whole situation puts Plushy under tremendous pressure. It seems that everyone has taken Plushy's struggle, pain and endurance for granted. And when others fail, no big deal, just bring out the old Plushy to save the day. And please be sure to save the world in a modest and humble fashion, don't ruffle feathers or hurt others' feelings. It reminds me of Worlds 2005, people don't view him as human anymore. He will be 30 years old next year, and fighting debilitating knee and back injuries. Honestly, I cannot imagine how the federation and the media will turn against him next year if he fails to deliver what they demanded.

He has never been guaranteed anything or handed anything on a silver platter, he FOUGHT his place all these years tooth and nail. The spot to Worlds 2013 does not belong to anyone, only the strongest male skater in Russia. And so far Plushy has demonstrated that he is the best male skater in Russia. Let others prove otherwise.

These users thanked the author lilywang for the post (total 4):
whitebamboo (06 Apr 2012, 15:57) • lala630312 (06 Apr 2012, 10:34) • lovplush (06 Apr 2012, 09:16) • bigeyegugu (06 Apr 2012, 09:15)
Rating: 16.67%

lilywang

Postby whitebamboo » 06 Apr 2012, 16:10

I have to say, I agree with everything in lilywang's post...No one can predict what will happen next year, as there are no guarantees in competitive sports (as Plushy himself has often said). So it is unfair to Plushy to expect guarantees out of him.

From what we've seen so far, it may very well be that he is the best chance for "saving Russia", with Sochi coming up. But the fact that Russian officials and some fans are saying "no problem, Plushy will make things right next year" so easily kind of pains me a little.
Last edited by whitebamboo on 06 Apr 2012, 21:55, edited 1 time in total.
whitebamboo

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni