Различные голосования,рейтинги и т.п || Voting, ratings, etc

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Различные голосования,рейтинги и т.п || Voting, ratings,

Postby Karina » 13 May 2014, 23:23

^I got the sense that Russia was pretty disappointed with hockey too. Even here in Canada, I caught a whiff of Russian disappointment amidst our jubilation that we won. And obviously, the poll shows how people were still more upset with the hockey team (at least Plushy got some "proud" votes as well). Not sure who got attacked by the journalists more though. Maybe it's easier to blame Plushy since he's one person, while you can't point to a single hockey player who was to blame?

(Sorry, I don't know if Google translated your post correctly. I suspect you'll need to read mine with translation too.)

These users thanked the author Karina for the post (total 2):
cekoni (16 May 2014, 01:05) • lala630312 (13 May 2014, 23:25)
Rating: 8.33%

Karina

Postby cekoni » 16 May 2014, 01:06

Karina wrote:.... Maybe it's easier to blame Plushy since he's one person, while you can't point to a single hockey player who was to blame?

And maybe is more "stars", money and sponsors in hockey? :mi_ga_et:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 28 May 2014, 00:17

Go there and VOTE for Plushy 2 times - Biellmann spin and Quad combinations! :bra_vo: :bra_vo:

http://www.icenetwork.com/fans/its-your-move

Welcome to icenetwork’s "It’s Your Move!" We’ve assembled more than 50 of the most recognizable signature moves in figure skating history. Now, it’s your turn to decide which one is the most iconic. Vote for your favorites, and then come back Monday, June 9, to see which 10 moves advanced to the final round.

Evgeni Plushenko's Biellmann spin
It serves as a testament to the greatness of Evgeni Plushenko that the man whose jumping ability was virtually unmatched would also have an entry in this contest for a spin. He was one of the few men to ever perform this element in competition, and no one did it better. Watch Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qut2Cjx ... tu.be&t=2m

Evgeni Plushenko's quad combinations
It's impossible to limit Plushenko's jumping mastery to just one element, so we were forced to broaden the parameters a bit. The floppy-haired Russian pioneered the ability to add jumps onto a quad, landing the quad toe-triple toe-double loop many times early in his career. He later upped the ante, knocking out a quad toe-triple toe-triple toe on a few occasions. Watch Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVS554S ... u.be&t=23s

-----------------------------------------------

Strange contest - they compare different moves, and some (North-Americans) skaters with same moves are repeated several times :ps_ih:

The problems:
- there is not a direct link to Plushy's both moves, as they randomly paired him with an opponent (always different)
- there is over 50 pairs (pages) :kli_ny:

Options, to be see next page:
- you can vote for every pair, until you dont "find" Plushy
- you can only refresh 1st page, until Plushy is not appear :plush45:
- you can vote, how many times you want

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 2):
lala630312 (30 May 2014, 18:08) • Karina (29 May 2014, 07:13)
Rating: 8.33%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby Karina » 28 May 2014, 09:47

^This is a very strange contest indeed. The winner could very much be determined by who pops up most in the match-ups (by sheer luck), rather than which move is really most beloved.

IceNetwork is pretty darn biased. Not the worst journalism around, per se, but I still haven't forgiven them for some of their articles after Plushy's withdrawal. Goodness, nobody snaps a screw just to get attention!

Nonetheless, voting time! I've decided to refresh the page until Plushy comes up. :plush45: I'll vote for other moves I love when they come up... but mainly Plushy.

(Btw, sometimes, by sheer luck, the match-ups make sense--Yuna's triple lutz-triple toe vs. Mao's triple axel. Sometimes, it's just bizarre--Sasha Cohen's I-spin vs. an ice dance lift?)

And yes, why multiple laybacks from American skaters? When none of them really add anything special?

These users thanked the author Karina for the post:
lala630312 (30 May 2014, 18:08)
Rating: 4.17%

Karina

Postby cekoni » 28 May 2014, 12:54

Karina wrote:...
Nonetheless, voting time! I've decided to refresh the page until Plushy comes up. :plush45: I'll vote for other moves I love when they come up... but mainly Plushy.

I must to be more precise and direct... :mi_ga_et:

DO NOT VOTE FOR ANYONE ELSE, EXCEPT FOR PLUSHY! :st_op: .... if you want that any of his "moves" enter inside 10 best (finale) :plush45:

So, just refresh! :bra_vo:

http://www.icenetwork.com/fans/its-your-move

Idite i golosujte za Plu - "Biellmann spin" i "Quad combinations" :bra_vo:

NE GOLOSUJTE ZA NIKOGO DRUGOGO, KROME ZA EGO - čto bi on popal v 10 lučših! Tolko refresh (obnovite) stranicu :mi_ga_et: ... Možete golosovat skolko raz hotite :plush45:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Karina » 29 May 2014, 07:10

Plushy's in third and fourth place, behind Yuna! Lol, wouldn't it be something if the American website's poll gets taken over by a Korean and a Russian? :-) (Okay, that sounded a bit malicious, but it amuses me!)

Btw, the image they used for quad combinations is strange. It's the Sochi long program... one of the very few instances where Plush didn't land a quad in combination. :kli_ny:

cekoni (29 May 2014, 14:01)

Karina

Postby cekoni » 29 May 2014, 14:41

Karina wrote:Plushy's in third and fourth place, behind Yuna! Lol, wouldn't it be something if the American website's poll gets taken over by a Korean and a Russian? :-) (Okay, that sounded a bit malicious, but it amuses me!)

Btw, the image they used for quad combinations is strange. It's the Sochi long program... one of the very few instances where Plush didn't land a quad in combination. :kli_ny:

You are so "accurate" :hi_hi_hi: .... never mind, just that Plushy be, at least, in finale :plush41: - good job, friends :plush45:

Here you can follow "top-10" results: :plush24:
http://mlb.mlb.com/icenetwork/its-your-move-results.jsp

--------------------

I noticed before, that Mao's costume remind me on someone else... :mi_ga_et:
http://www.icenetwork.com/images/fans/i ... leaxel.jpg
http://www.icenetwork.com/images/fans/i ... tskaya.jpg

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:
bigeyegugu (29 May 2014, 15:12)

cekoni
Administrator

Postby Karina » 30 May 2014, 05:30

Plushy is in first and second place! To think he started out of the top ten when the poll started. But we must keep voting! (Never underestimate the Yuna fans, lol. I'm sure most of them are lovely people, but as they fight for their Queen, so must we fight for our King.) :bra_vo:

cekoni (30 May 2014, 11:43)

Karina

Postby cekoni » 30 May 2014, 11:48

Another Poll - Favorite Russian male skater in 2013-2014 season ... go there and vote for Plushy! :bra_vo:
Голосование: любимые одиночники России сезона 2013-2014
http://vk.com/topic-24972370_29899073

Евгений Плющенко

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:
bigeyegugu (30 May 2014, 14:54)

cekoni
Administrator

Postby bigeyegugu » 30 May 2014, 14:57

Keep voting!!!
plush best! plush48