Пресса, интервью|| Press about Evgeni ON Ice

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Postby cekoni » 12 Apr 2014, 04:42

Translation of previous Plushy's video interview ("retold" in more russian newspapers) .... which i shortly already translated viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6&start=2820#p83295 :ni_zia:
-----------------------------------

http://rbth.co.uk/news/2014/04/11/plush ... 35855.html

Plushenko: I’ll start training in two months

Two-time Olympic figure skating champion Yevgeny Plushenko announced that he is no longer worried about the implications of the last operation on his back and that he will start training in preparation for exhibition performances and an ice show within the next two months.

Plushenko became a two-time Olympic champion at the games in Sochi, winning the gold medal in the team tournament. However, an injury to his back forced him to withdraw from the single competitions while he was skating. The athlete underwent another operation to his back on March 3, but on March 10 he was discharged from the hospital in Israel.

“I feel much better now, and there was a repeat operation where they pulled out four screws and the entire structure was dismantled. The intervertebral disc has grown together; it doesn’t bother me. So everything is in order. After a month and a half or two, I’ll start training in preparation for exhibition performances and a show. We are now preparing a project where we must all meet up,” Plushenko told journalists.

The figure skater returned again to the theme of his regret that his health did not permit him to fight for the individual medal at the country’s home Games.

“I’m glad that I became a two-time champion. I’m happy that I caught the team competitions, which were first in the Olympic Games program. I would have liked to get results in an individual competition; I could have done this. You know I’ve had a lot of injuries and my health didn’t hold out at the last jump,” said Plushenko.

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 5):
bigeyegugu (14 Apr 2014, 15:16) • Грин (12 Apr 2014, 15:18) • lisek (12 Apr 2014, 13:28) • lala630312 (12 Apr 2014, 10:11) • whitebamboo (12 Apr 2014, 05:02)
Rating: 20.83%

cekoni
Administrator

Re: Старые журналы || Old magazines

Postby cekoni » 19 Apr 2014, 00:10

Old Plushy's interview ... but just now i found full translation - english and italian :plush45:

Here was partial translation by "let's talk": viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6&start=1140#p56422
let`s talk wrote:

I actually liked not pics only but the interview too! The interview is quite old, so I skipped all the stuff about Russian FS Federartion, his meeting with Putin, etc., the stuff that we already heard many times. I translated only the parts about him and his personality. :plush45:

... And here you have full translation (and scans also) :mi_ga_et:

Interview to Evgeny Plushenko:
http://www.artonice.it/?q=en/node/480

Intervista a Evgeny Plushenko:
http://www.artonice.it/?q=it/node/441

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 3):
bigeyegugu (25 Apr 2014, 18:23) • tatiana-v (21 Apr 2014, 18:15) • lala630312 (19 Apr 2014, 01:13)
Rating: 12.5%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby Karina » 19 Apr 2014, 05:34

Hello, I'm new here, though I've been lurking for a while. I feel like I should write some kind of introduction, but...

Just wanted to say that the interview was a very interesting read. I feel like I've read the truncated version before, but it's good to see the full version on the Art on Ice website. It seems like a good combination of light-hearted and serious. It was good to hear his take on the various topics, back in 2006. I also never got any vibes of hostility from the journalist; this shouldn't even be worth mentioning, since it's basic professional behaviour, but so many recent interviews surrounding Plush have featured some very hostile-sounding journalists.

These users thanked the author Karina for the post (total 3):
bigeyegugu (25 Apr 2014, 18:24) • lala630312 (19 Apr 2014, 21:29) • cekoni (19 Apr 2014, 19:38)

Karina

Postby cekoni » 19 Apr 2014, 19:43

Karina wrote:... I also never got any vibes of hostility from the journalist; this shouldn't even be worth mentioning, since it's basic professional behaviour, but so many recent interviews surrounding Plush have featured some very hostile-sounding journalists.

Not just around Plushy.... figure skating journalism after 2006, and especially the last few years - become much more amateur and "tabloid", particularly in Russia :plush34:
... under the "amateurs", I think the self-proclaimed experts who write in their private blogs :ps_ih:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 19 Apr 2014, 19:50

One page in japanese "e-MOOK" magazine with Plushy :-):

フィギュアスケートファンブック! (e-MOOK) [ムック]:
http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%83%95%E3%82 ... 3%E3%82%AF

@eriliaya:
it's a magazine that was released in Japan.Plushy is cute & Pop !!!
https://twitter.com/eriliaya/status/443 ... 08/photo/1

@ChutaRan:
Emperor of the quadruple jump!!!
https://twitter.com/ChutaRan/status/457 ... 80/photo/1

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:
lala630312 (19 Apr 2014, 21:29)
Rating: 4.17%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 24 Apr 2014, 20:40

http://fsrussia.ru/news/1209_vystupleni ... speshnym/#

Выступление сборной России по фигурному катанию на Олимпиаде в Сочи признано успешным

В четверг, 24 апреля, состоялось заседание исполкома ФФККР, на котором подводились итоги олимпийского сезона. С докладом выступил президент ФФККР Александр Горшков, подробно рассказавший о результатах российских спортсменов в этом сезоне и о дальнейших планах развития фигурного катания в стране.

В ходе заседания был рассмотрен предварительный состав кандидатов в сборные команды страны, утвержден календарь соревнований на следующий год и другие вопросы.

После обсуждения члены исполкома ФФККР признали выступления сборной России на Олимпиаде в Сочи, а также сборных команд страны среди взрослых и юниоров на главных соревнованиях сезона 2013-2014 успешными.

Исполком ФФККР рассмотрел предварительные списки кандидатов в сборные команды страны. На данный момент в них включены спортсмены на основании критериев отбора, прописанных в документах ФФККР.

В предварительном списке кандидатов фигурирует фамилия двукратного олимпийского чемпиона Евгения Плющенко. Тренер спортсмена Алексей Мишин сообщил в Федерацию, что 1 июня Плющенко начнет подготовку к очередному спортивному сезону.

Исполком ФФККР утвердил Календарь соревнований на следующий сезон. На чемпионат России-2015 претендуют два города – Сочи и Саранск.

Исполком ФФККР принял решение о сроках проведения отчетно-выборной конференции ФФККР, которая состоится 4 сентября в Новогорске Московской области.

Исполком ФФККР единогласно поддержал ранее принятое решение Бюро Федерации о подаче предварительной заявки на проведение чемпионата мира по фигурному катанию в 2017 году в Сочи.

Подготовила Ольга ЕРМОЛИНА, пресс-атташе ФФККР

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:
Грин (25 Apr 2014, 11:01)

cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 24 Apr 2014, 20:50

cekoni wrote: http://fsrussia.ru/news/1209_vystupleni ... speshnym/#

Выступление сборной России по фигурному катанию на Олимпиаде в Сочи признано успешным

:ni_zia:

Appearance of Russian Team in figure skating at the Olympic Games in Sochi considered a success

On Thursday, April 24 was held meeting of Executive Committee of Russian Skating Federation (FFKKR), which summed up the Olympic season...

Executive Committee FFKKR reviewed the preliminary list of candidates for the national team. At the moment there is included all athletes, based on the selection criteria, prescribed in FFKKR documents....

In the preliminary list of candidates appears name of double Olympic champion Evgeni Plushenko. Athlete's coach Alexei Mishin told to the Federation, that the 1st of June Plushenko will begin preparations for the next sports season.

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 3):
bigeyegugu (25 Apr 2014, 18:24) • lala630312 (25 Apr 2014, 00:02) • whitebamboo (24 Apr 2014, 21:39)

cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 24 Apr 2014, 21:41

http://itar-tass.com/sport/1145444

Президент федерации фигурного катания: Плющенко имеет полное право остаться в спорте

МОСКВА, 24 апреля. /Корр. ИТАР-ТАСС Вероника Советова/. Если у двукратного олимпийского чемпиона по фигурному катанию Евгения Плющенко есть желание остаться в спорте, он имеет на это полное право. Такое мнение в беседе с корреспондентом ИТАР-ТАСС высказал президент Федерации фигурного катания на коньках России (ФФККР) Александр Горшков.

В четверг на заседании исполкома организации было принято решение включить фигуриста в предварительный список кандидатов в сборные команды России. Тренер спортсмена Алексей Мишин ранее сообщил руководству федерации, что 1 июня Плющенко начнет подготовку к очередному спортивному сезону.

"Думаю, что если у Евгения есть желание, он имеет полное право выступать и дальше, - отметил Горшков. - В том числе и на крупных международных турнирах, если будет хорошо кататься. По-моему, его выступления в командном олимпийском турнире в Сочи показали, что это он может это делать, разве не так? А отбор на соревнования он будет проходить вместе с остальными членами команды".

В марте спортсмен перенес операцию по удалению сломанного шурупа в позвоночнике.

На Олимпиаде в Сочи Плющенко стал олимпийским чемпионом в командных соревнованиях, но затем снялся с мужского одиночного турнира. В тот момент, когда спортсмен должен был начинать прокат короткой программы, он сообщил, что не будет выступать. Спортсмен объяснил, что на раскатке, выполняя прыжок, неудачно приземлился и повредил спину.

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 2):
Грин (25 Apr 2014, 11:01) • lala630312 (25 Apr 2014, 00:03)
Rating: 8.33%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 24 Apr 2014, 21:48

cekoni wrote: http://itar-tass.com/sport/1145444

Президент федерации фигурного катания: Плющенко имеет полное право остаться в спорте
"Думаю, что если у Евгения есть желание, он имеет полное право выступать и дальше, - отметил Горшков. - В том числе и на крупных международных турнирах, если будет хорошо кататься. По-моему, его выступления в командном олимпийском турнире в Сочи показали, что это он может это делать, разве не так? А отбор на соревнования он будет проходить вместе с остальными членами команды".

:ni_zia:

Alexandar Gorshkov, president of Russian skating federation:

"I think that if Evgeni have a desire, he has every right to compete further. Including at major international tournaments, if he skate well. In my opinion, his performance in the Team Olympic tournament in Sochi showed that he can do it, is not it? Selection for the competitions he will pass together with other members of the team."
cekoni
Administrator

Postby lala630312 » 25 Apr 2014, 00:04

I don't want, girls...I don't want...His healthy is the most important...

Plus he will be as Fumie Suguri...I really don't like the idea...

These users thanked the author lala630312 for the post:
Грин (26 Apr 2014, 21:10)

lala630312

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni