Ваше творчество || Your creative works

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Ваше творчество || Your creative works

Postby cekoni » 02 Nov 2009, 04:35

AnyaNikolaievna wrote:... Not bad for a blind girl, huh?

You have a bad sight - great diopter :du_ma_et: ... or you are really blind? :sh_ok: :ne_vi_del:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby AnyaNikolaievna » 02 Nov 2009, 04:50

"Show what you are capable of!" -- Evgeni Plushenko

"Was there ever a man who loved, who loved not at first sight?" -- Christopher Marlowe
AnyaNikolaievna

Postby cekoni » 02 Nov 2009, 05:20

AnyaNikolaievna wrote:I have an eye disease. I have some sight but not a lot. I have to read large print, and need a lot of help with new surroundings. I've had it all my life...

:sh_ок: Oh, then is your art works are magnificent creative work! :bra_vo:
Thank you to them on behalf of all us :ro_za: ... of course, and Evgeni would certainly highly appreciated your efforts :ki_ss:

How can you watch television - video clips, with his performances? :plush38:

P.S. do you can see smilies on forum? :mi_ga_et:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby dimi » 02 Nov 2009, 05:34

WOW :plush32: Image

great effects, wonderful pictures!!!! :plush39: :plush2:
dimi

Postby AnyaNikolaievna » 02 Nov 2009, 06:16

Thank you very much! I try!

I have enough sight to see things up close. Right now I am about 2 inches from my monitor, reading the forum. I usually am at this distance all the time so that I can see things on the computer best.

Television, I can see that much better especially when I am right in front of it too.

With Evgeni's site, in order to actually read things and see it in general, I have to use my magnifying software, because the print is extremely small and my browse can't seem to enlarge it. This forum, though, I have no trouble at all because I have the print enlarged on my browser. Smilies are hard to make out sometimes. When I see one I don't understand I just move my mouse to see what it is in the text, and then I know what it is. Sometimes I just zoom in but mostly I just do that because it's easier.

Thank you very much for the compliments! That graphic with the gold glitter frame and the words Thank You with the Russian flag background, I intend to send to Evgeni personally in gratitude for the inspiration he has given me both in art and in life. He's meant a lot to me, as you can imagine. Would you believe I actually made that background? I didn't take an actual flag, but made it myself out of the colors I knew the flag to be. I'm proud of the way it turned out as well as everything else.

I'm glad you like them and I'm proud to be able to share them.

"Was there ever a man who loved, who loved not at first sight?" -- Christopher Marlowe
AnyaNikolaievna

Postby cekoni » 03 Nov 2009, 04:12

AnyaNikolaievna wrote:Thank you very much! I try!

I have enough sight to see things up close. Right now I am about 2 inches from my monitor, reading the forum. I usually am at this distance all the time so that I can see things on the computer best.

Television, I can see that much better especially when I am right in front of it too.

I hope that you have some protection from radiation? :du_ma_et:

AnyaNikolaievna wrote:With Evgeni's site, in order to actually read things and see it in general, I have to use my magnifying software, because the print is extremely small and my browse can't seem to enlarge it....

And I have problems with site, because size of fonts and background colors :kli_ny:

AnyaNikolaievna wrote:...'m glad you like them and I'm proud to be able to share them.

I am glad that you found the right place for your works :co_ol: :plush32:

P.S. I found your place on the Google map in Pennsylvania :ta_n_cor: ... I was "near" you, 20 years ago - in Cleveland :hi_hi_hi:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Perryopol ... 532104&z=8
cekoni
Administrator

Postby AnyaNikolaievna » 03 Nov 2009, 06:02

You're very nice! Actually my best friend's aunt lived in Cleveland for many years before she died several years ago. I think I went there a few times when I was younger.

I hope Evgeni comes to Pittsburgh again someday. It's the only way I can see him live, as much as I wish I could go to Russia.

As you can tell I like to think I am a woman of many talents. I make videos, edit graphics, and I am also a writer. I actually write a lot of Russian characters, and have done a lot of research on the culture. I shared some of it on a forum that had a place to post fiction, and one of my readers compared me to Dostoyevsky, and that's before I started reading him. I also have a few poems online. Some of them are even about Zhenya! Unfortunately I don't know if they are still online anymore. But writing is my #1 passion. I hope to be a novelist someday.

AnyaNikolaievna

Postby cekoni » 08 Nov 2009, 09:25

I found this on the internet - not really "Fan art", but "almost".... :mi_ga_et:

cekoni
Administrator

Postby Ирина » 09 Nov 2009, 12:49

:son-ce: :plush11:
:plush9:
..."Российский фигурист Евгений Плющенко добился уникального достижения. Он выступил на четвертых Олимпийских играх - и выиграл четвертую медаль,став двукратным олимпийским чемпионом! "...
Ирина
Администратор

Postby dimi » 09 Nov 2009, 23:55

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I love plushy on Rubik's Cube, I just love this game!!!! :plush32:

How did you make it irina???Just great!! I want this for christmas! :bra_vo:
dimi

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni