Russian news translated into English

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Evgeni ON Ice - Russian newspapers translated into Engli

Postby aysu » 01 Apr 2010, 15:05

cekoni wrote:
... and as I say on other topic: In my country, would be shortly and clearly say for those, who from their own personal malice revenge to own Olympic champion, and with thereby and their own country, said: TRAITORS! :ze_le_ny:

I agree!These people are poisons,this behaviours are very ugly.I can't accept this,this is too ridiculous.Evgeni's own federation is looking for pretexts to punish him.It seems there is only Alexei Mishin on his side.So he won't be able to skate next year? :is_te_ri_ka:

I wish some miracle happens :plush47: :plush47: :plush47:
aysu

Postby Kudryavka » 01 Apr 2010, 17:02

cekoni wrote:http://www.tv100.ru/news/Ledovoe-shou-Pljuwenko-sprovocirovalo-skandal-22999/

Ice show of Plushenko provoked scandal :plush29:

I can't imagine that there's such foolish skating federation which sent a black mail to ISU, to punish own skater :sh_ок: Even in Japan, the skating federation of Russia is criticized :du_ma_et:
Okay Evgeni, come to Japan as a refugee. Japanese skating federation protects own skaters!! (I'm kidding. Of course I know how Zhenya loves Russia :a_g_a:)

BTW Is there someone protecting Evgeni in Russia? Nobody protects him?
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009
Kudryavka

Postby naniro » 01 Apr 2010, 20:55

aysu wrote:
cekoni wrote:
... and as I say on other topic: In my country, would be shortly and clearly say for those, who from their own personal malice revenge to own Olympic champion, and with thereby and their own country, said: TRAITORS! :ze_le_ny:

I agree!These people are poisons,this behaviours are very ugly.I can't accept this,this is too ridiculous.Evgeni's own federation is looking for pretexts to punish him.It seems there is only Alexei Mishin on his side.So he won't be able to skate next year? :is_te_ri_ka:

If the news are true and they do prohibite Evgeni to comepete next season it would be really terrible. The miracle is a good idea, can we do one? I mean people are great power, so many important and officially ''unprejudiced"decisions has been affected by public sprit. BTW, the world skating federation has the last word, right? If yes, then Russian federation's "sin" (may be I exaggerate a little :smu:sche_nie: ) can be fixed. Bloody optimism, we'll be so sad if things get turn to the worse.
naniro

Postby cekoni » 02 Apr 2010, 02:29

aysu wrote:...So he won't be able to skate next year? :is_te_ri_ka:

For now, these are just rumors, and "wishes" of Plushy's haters among Russian journalists ... we'll see, if this is just a "trial balloon" to see what is the public reaction :ne_vi_del:

kudryavka wrote:I can't imagine that there's such foolish skating federation which sent a black mail to ISU, to punish own skater :sh_ок: Even in Japan, the skating federation of Russia is criticized :du_ma_et:
BTW Is there someone protecting Evgeni in Russia? Nobody protects him?

Yes - they not do their job before and during Olymipcs (to "protect" Evgeni's from judges, and with that and "honor" of russian skating) :plush43: ... and now still they even dare to do such things?! :sh_ок: Let them be ashamed! :plush29: :ze_le_ny:

No one is worth mentioning :ne_vi_del: - in fact, people will not respond to texts from the "yellow" press, before they not see, whether it was true :plush38: ... I believe that now "many things" happens in the "background" :plush34:

naniro wrote:.... BTW, the world skating federation has the last word, right? If yes, then Russian federation's "sin" (may be I exaggerate a little :smu:sche_nie: ) can be fixed....

They will receive that with joy - they are all just beautiful "imagined" and projected "future of skating with Chan's in head" :kli_ny: ... but, then Plushy made a lot of problems to them with his return and heavy criticism of the evaluation methods for quad jumps :-)
cekoni
Administrator

Postby aysu » 02 Apr 2010, 03:41

cekoni wrote:
They will receive that with joy - they are all just beautiful "imagined" and projected "future of skating with Chan's in head" :kli_ny: ... but, then Plushy made a lot of problems to them with his return and heavy criticism of the evaluation methods for quad jumps :-)

Yes,I never forget,"Chan is the future of figure skating".What a propaganda !

Why those judges would bother to give Evgeni his deserved points? Why? Even his federation doesn't support him anyway.
Thank God there is Yana with Evgeni at least.She supports him.
Evgeni said before that his music is ready for next season and he'll have everything (transitions :kli_ny: -I know he had his transitions in the olympics too but it has to be emphasized,underlined,it should be written in bold letters with some shiny colurs that Evgeni has complex transitions,if they don't say it ,judges would never notice,because they are hypnotized by Chan's adorable transitions :kli_ny: )

I just hope that next year Evgeni will be able to skate and his health will be ok soon, and it would be good if some strong men were supporting him against this hateful people.
aysu

Postby cekoni » 04 Apr 2010, 07:28

Little late.... but better ever, not never :hi_hi_hi:
--------------------------------------------

http://sport.rian.ru/sport/20100401/217658817.html
© RIA Novosti. Vladimir Baranov 01/04/2010

Piseev: ISU interested the absence of Plushenko from the World Championships, not his participation in the show

International Skating Union (ISU) appealed to the Russian Federation of figure skating in Russia (FFKKR), only for an explanation of the reasons for refusal Evgeni Plushenko to take part in the 2010 World Championships, told to RIA "Novosti" president of FFKKR Valentin Piseev.

On Thursday, Russian media reported that a skater can be suspended from competition for a year, if it is determined that he risked his health to commercial shows. Shortly before the world championships in Turin (March 22-28), Plushenko has passed examination at the "Consultative and Diagnostic Centre of President Administration" in St. Petersburg. Then a council of leading experts to diagnose, and make recommendations for the treatment, eliminating sports and physical activities within two weeks. 2006 Olympic champion and double silver medalist of the Games, took part in the show "Kings of the ice" 31 March in Moscow.

"They (ISU) was not handled me because of exhibition performances, than because the World Championships. We have sent them the results of medical examinations, which was held in St. Petersburg" - has clarified the situation Piseev.

"There is no decision on disqualification, and who knows whether it will do. This will solve on the Board of the International Skating Union, which will meet in June in Barcelona. But not yet known, whether they will do to raise this issue,"
- said FFKKR.

In turn, the Plushenko's coach Alexei Mishin, said he hoped that the interests of the skater will be protected. "Those organizations, which are interested that he skating, must fight for him" - said to "RIA Novosti" Mishin.

--------------------------------

... and who it was announced the first that rumor :du_ma_et: - "doyen" :plush46: of Russian journalism Hodorovsky? :ze_le_ny: ... perhaps Vaytsehovskaya, or maybe Werner? :plush38: One of these three, or all together? ::yaz-yk:

.... or maybe is this a "conspiracy" against the poor Pissev? :sh_ok: :-) ... or are they still withdrew charges against its own skater, when they saw that they are "exaggerated with revange"? :plush34:
... why should the ISU discuss about Plushy in June, at all? Or is it still have "threatens" of Piseev, in his ambiguous responses? :ne_vi_del: ... or ... or :kli_ny: ... that is not sad, I could and laugh over the miserably condition of journalism and sports organizations in Russia :plush34:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby aysu » 04 Apr 2010, 16:19

in June ? :kli_ny:

Sheer nonsense! What about all the preparations for the next year without knowing whether he will be able to skate or not? (ok,there are two months,I'm a little exaggrating :-,anyway two months is important too) Everything about ISU is weird,interesting rules,absurd desicions... :ps_ih:
aysu

Postby AnyaNikolaievna » 24 Apr 2010, 02:35

I'm so glad that his relationship with his son and Maria is better now! You know honestly when I heard about his wedding to Yana I wondered how Egor was doing and if they had any relationship at all. I'm so happy for him that he has a good relationship with him now and I'm sure Yana is wonderful with him!

I can understand Zhenya not wanting Egor (diminutive Gorsha? or something else?) to skate competitively. He knows firsthand how hard it is and I'm sure that while Egor would be great at it (like father, like son!) Zhenya wouldn't want Egor to go through the injuries, financial difficulties, training difficulties, JUDGING DIFFICULTIES... I think that shows a good fatherly characteristic right there!

God bless the family!

Is Zhenya's blog in English as well as Russian? I'd love to read and comment too!

I wish his book were available in English *wink* Then again, maybe I need to save up my money and buy myself Rosetta Stone! (self-taught language-learning software!)

Such nonsense about the eligibility issue. I look at 2004, there were similar concerns then too. Let's hope that nothing comes of it.

Poor Zhenya. Just when you think it's done, it's not, and he gets another slap in the face. That'd drive me crazy if it were me.
"Show what you are capable of!" -- Evgeni Plushenko

"Was there ever a man who loved, who loved not at first sight?" -- Christopher Marlowe
AnyaNikolaievna

Postby cekoni » 24 Apr 2010, 10:05

AnyaNikolaievna wrote:...

Is Zhenya's blog in English as well as Russian? I'd love to read and comment too!

I wish his book were available in English *wink* Then again, maybe I need to save up my money and buy myself Rosetta Stone! (self-taught language-learning software!)...

Will be transferred to "competent authorities" :mi_ga_et: :hi_hi_hi:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 29 Apr 2010, 06:39

http://www.segodnya.ua/interview/14132712.html

Evgeni Plushenko: "My son a long time called me Uncle"

The well-known sportsman, and the "ideological inspirer" of the show "Kings on Ice" talks about his difficult relationship with his 3-year-old son and ex-wife, his struggles with childhood fears, and why you should do only one thing at a time.

- Evgeni, in your show "Kings on Ice", we can hear a lot of classical music, even a Stradivarius violin played by Edvin Marton...
- It's just so beautiful. Personally, I prefer to listen to a good chanson. Anyway, the genre isn't that important. The important thing is that the performer appearances without "playback". I don't like this.

- I found an interesting fact on the internet - they say you are afraid from water?
- It's not so. I was afraid to swim, when I was a child. But, I've overcome this fear. I go to the pool just for that.

- How were you as a child? Did you parents dicipline you much?
- You know, they didn't. I was a very obedient kid. I got all 5's (best grade). Well, at least, until sith class. After that, they closed my figure skating school and then I had to move to a different city. After that, I had to use to phone, to communicate with my parents.

- It looks like it's commonly. After all, with your son (three-year Egor - from a previous marriage to Maria Ermak. The boy has her last name - Author) you also primarly use the telephone to talk.
- If I have the chance, I always meet with Egorka. We have a lot of walking. We go to the circus and to the zoo. But his mom likes to attend, when we meet. And I really don't like that. For a long time, Egor even called me uncle. My ex-wife did this. At one time, she even said me that he wasn't my son. Although now that he's grown - you can see it in his face. He's a Plushenko. Egor himself, recently, quite unexpectedly began calling me 'Dad'.

- Do you often spoil him with gifts? If yes, what kind?
- Obviously, I try as often as possible. For example, on his last birthday, I gave him a gasoline powered four-wheeler. He was very happy - he'd been wishing for it for a long time.

- How do you usually spend your free time?
- I love movies. The recent movies I've likes are "Love in the Big City-2" ("Любовь в большом городе") and "We are from the Future-2" ("Мы из будущего"). A very powerful movie about war! Aside from that, Yana (Yana Rudkovskaya - producer of Dima Bilan, and the second wife of the athlete) and I go somewhere. We go bowling. Truthfully, my "other half" plays very well, and often gets more strikes (when all the pins fall from one ball - Author), than I do.

- I've heard to you are a pretty adventureous person. You really go bowling, just "for fun"?
- Well, no, we gamble. But I assure you, we only gamble with small amounts of money.

- If you did not become who you are today, a figure skater, what proffession would you choose?
- Entirely something associated with sports. I wouldn't have been happy with any other activity. Only sports. And it's not even that important which sport. I'm good almost in every sport. Football, for example... I'm not bad at it.

- And Egor, what destiny do you wish for him? Do you want him to follow your footsteps?
- That's his decision. Of course, I would be pleased, if he decides to continue my work. And if he decided that hockey is his calling - well, why not?

- Do you think about starting your own business?
- My only business is figure skating. But seriously, when I tried to run a hotel with my ex-father in law, it did not end well for me. So, it's only worth doing something, if you're good at it. Don't overextend yourself doing everything, at once.

- What do you plan to do next?
- Thruthfully, I woould like to continue skating as long as possible. Making me and my fans happy. How long that'll last, I don't know. Later, it's possible I'll become a coach. Time will tell. Right now I want to rest for a bit, and take care of myself. More precisely, my injury - I had damaged cruciate ligament. Therefore, I'll finish skating "Kings on Ice", and go to Munich - surrender to the mercy of their doctors. They have real magicians working there. It's not the first time I've "dealt" with them, and I know what kind of miracles they are capable of. They'll tune me up and fix me, where I need to be tunedup and fixed.

- You are known for your aversion according the journalists?
- Not according to the journalists, than to the tabloids. After the last Olympics, there was a lot of dirt and false things said about me in the media. They invented words, which I did not say, attributed to me the actions, which I not commit... On the other hand, it means that I'm still interesting. Who knows?

----------------------------

Find his wife at Eurovision

Evgeni Plushenko was born on 03.11.1982 in the Solnechny (Khabarovsky region, Russia)

Olympic gold medalist in 2006, two-time Olympic silver medalist (2002 and 2010), three-time world champion and six-time European champion in men's figure skating. Honored Master of Sports of Russia. The organizer of the popular sports show "Kings on ice" From the first marriage is three year old son Egor. The second wife of an athlete was the producer of Dima Bilan's, Yana Rudkovskaya, with whom Evgeni started the romance during the "Eurovision-2008" (where he was skating in a song of Bilan's).
cekoni
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni