Женя и его семья, близкие друзья.. || His family and friends

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Женя и его окружение || Zhenya and his environment

Postby cekoni » 30 May 2011, 08:02

http://omsk.kp.ru/daily/25693/896751/

Яна Рудковская вернула себе сыновей
Продюсер Димы Билана теперь свободно общается со своими малышами

Более трех лет шла семейная и судебная битва Яны Рудковской и бизнесмена Виктора Батурина за детей.

Восьмилетние Коля и Андрюша все это время не видели маму. Месяц назад ситуация повернулась в лучшую сторону. Наш фотограф подловил встречу Яны Рудковской, ее сыновей и ее мужа олимпийского чемпиона по фигурному катанию Евгения Плющенко.

Как оказалось, Яне удалось примириться с бывшим мужем. Теперь они вдвоем воспитывают сыновей. Мальчики живут у отца, но продюсер Билана может видеть их в любое удобное время.

Так в минувшие выходные Коля и Андрей Батурины вместе с мамой посетили на Рублевке два светских раута. Малышам не очень нравилось,что их фотографировали,но они с удовольствием рассматривали выставочные "Феррари" и играли в свои IPAD-2, которые недавно купили им родители.

- Они очень добрые ребята, - рассказывает о сыновьях Яна.
- Я подарила им кролика,который повсюду мусорил,хулиганил. И мы решили на лето отдать его знакомым. Только отъехали от дома,слышу 8-летний Коля бежит за моей машиной,плачет,мол,не увози кролика,он мой друг.Так кролик-хулиган остался с моими мальчиками.
cekoni
Administrator

Postby alysonshade » 31 May 2011, 12:32

cekoni wrote:http://omsk.kp.ru/daily/25693/896751/

Яна Рудковская вернула себе сыновей
Продюсер Димы Билана теперь свободно общается со своими малышами

.....Как оказалось, Яне удалось примириться с бывшим мужем. Теперь они вдвоем воспитывают сыновей. Мальчики живут у отца, но продюсер Билана может видеть их в любое удобное время.....

Praise be to God! :a_g_a:
alysonshade

Postby sjennisca » 31 May 2011, 21:09

Hi guys, since I'm not sure if all of us already read "From Torino to Vancouver" (i just know of this existance like few days before :ps_ih: thanks to a lovely dear of mine :ro_za: ). The book was dedicated to Mishin's 70th birthday from his friend, Igor Novodran.

http://www.alexeymishincoachofchampions.com/Book.html

Part where he mentions plu:

ch 3. Forty-six Double Axels
"The unquestionable idol for Artur is always Evgeny Plushenko. Artur is always saying, "Look ... I learned to do it just like Evgeny does" or "but Evgeny does this element like this ...." and runs to do some element or jump.

Artur has one picture with the remarkable Brian Joubert, from France. They both are standing shirtless, posing like bodybuilders showing their "guns". Artur is always laughing at himself while looking at this picture saying, "Look.... Joubert looks like a stud and I look like Chicken Little next to him!" Brian Joubert has always been an idol to Artur, but only second to Evgeny. And now, at the 2011 World Championships, Artur beat one of his idols, Joubert."

Ch. 6 - Fortune Chooses Him
"The next story happened in Tartu, Estonia. On one day off after lunch, we went Russian fishing. We know a quiet place in which the owner has known us for a long time. Evgeny decided to go with us along with two other coaches. He was hungry after practice. The owner showed him a good place to throw his line in and he caught a salmon right away. The owner went to cook the salmon. Alexey was still fishing and we went to shoot bows and arrows. We practiced about twenty minutes and decided to hold a competition. Unexpectedly, I scored the most points. The trophy was a cup with the logo of the fishing place. Aiexey came to see the awards ceremony and asked, "Is it difficult to shoot? I would like to try." Evgeny does not like to lose and offered to have a second round. Everyone agreed. Evgeny was leading with a big margin. Alexey was watching from the sidelines. When everyone was finished, he came and picked up a bow. He hit five bullseyes in a row, put the bow down and went to fish again. We stood silently in shock." :-)

Ch. 11 Evgeny Plushenko
When I met Evgeny for the first time, he was still a young teenager. When he saw my car, nothing special but sporty looking, he was very excited. We took a ride around the ice rink and he said that he will save some money and buy the same one when he grew up. He was a very open and easy going kid from a normal working class Russian family.

His talent on the ice was obvious. One time, Professor decided to show off. Rashid Kadyrkayev, who was hosting us in Ashburn, Virginia, near Washington DC, asked Alexey Nikolaevich a question about double axel. Rashid used to skate pairs and was a very good skater himself. Alexey Nikolaevich asked him in return, "Can you still do double axel? Go do side by side with Zhenya.." Rashid responded by saying that he would like to practice a couple times first. "No. ", Alexey Nikolaevich responded. "We have to surprise everyone.. You go start and Zhenya will match." Rashid picked up speed and landed a double axel and Evgeny jumped right next to him, side by side, legs and arms matching in the best traditions of pair skating. Evgeny, at this time, was fifteen years old and Alexei Yagudin was still in Mishin's group.

When Alexey Nikolaevich was a skater, and later a coach, he was always trying to develop the latest innovation in the figure skating world. In USSR, this was quite difficult to do. Especially, since at some point, Alexey Nikolaevich was not permitted to leave the country. When the "Iron Curtain" was lifted, Alexey Nikolaevich realized that he was loved and wanted in many countries. He received many invitations from around the world to teach figure skating. When Alexey Nikolaevich would go to teach overseas, he always found a way to take his best skaters with him. He was working on the ice for hours and hours, and his skaters were with him demonstrating jumps, spins and drills. Urmanov, Yagudin, Plushenko, Gachinsky and Tuktamysheva are all participants of this system.

Alexey Nikolaevich and Evgeny have been through a lot together. Because of this, their trust in each other is strong. This is why sometimes when competitions are tough, Alexey Nikolaevich only says, "Мальчик, надо постараться! (Boy, go show what you're made of!)" and he knows Evgeny will always give everything that he has to win. Winning is in his blood. He cannot do it differently.

I never asked what Alexey Nikolaevich said to Evgeny before he stepped onto the ice in Vancouver. Perhaps it was the same words, "Мальчик, надо постараться!" After that, everybody saw the free program from the greatest figure skater of our time, Evgeny Plushenko.

Evgeny's return to competitive figure skating was very difficult. He, himself, did not realize how difficult it would be to comeback. Everyone on the coaching staff wished only the best for him, but was taking it one day at a time. "Will he show up for practice or no? Will he slide sideways?" Even though he is a genius, he is still just human. On and off the ice, he was slipping and leaving camps, but always coming back training twice as hard.

I have to repeat, hehind every successful man, there is a great lady. For Evgeny, this is his wife Yana Rudkovskaya. The first time she came to Mishin's camps was in Tartu, Estonia. She arrived and did not leave for a month and a half. She wanted to learn to skate, and Evgeny bought figure skates for her. I was worried that she would have an unfortunate fall and offered her basic safety instructions for beginners. We spent a few days on that then Yana asked me to continue with her lessons. We went on for another month during the camp. After Evgeny's first unfortunate marriage, Professor had concerns about what effects Yana would have on Evgeny's training, but Alexey Nikolaevich found in her to be a very good friend and partner to Evgeny. Both Alexey Nikolaevich and Yana were also complimenting each other in helping Evgeny to comeback.

Yana was skating on Evgeny's ice. During one practice, after he landed a quad
toe, she asked me, "How did he do it? Good?" I answered, "It's starting to look the real Plushenko." She was very happy, "We definitely have to tell him after practice." I still don't know why she was skating. Did she want to learn to skate herself or did she want to be with Evgeny when he needed it the most? This is how I remember Yana Rudkovskaya.

That summer for Evgeny was difficult. One time, Alexey Nikolaevich said, "For Zhenya, it is most important to win within himself because in the world of figure skating, there is no match for him." Professor never calls him "Plushenko", but always "Zhenya". Plushenko in return, even in private conversation, never says "Mishin", but always "Шеф (Professor)". When Evgeny decided to comeback, he was a true professional. Financially, he could have highered any coach in the world that he wished, but Evgeny always says, "Я верю только Шефу. (I trust only Professor.)" And Professor always trusts him. Professor always is saying on practices, "Look at Zhenya. You are falling from quad like a sausage. Zhenya's leg on landing is extended.. Look at his facial expression, arms, upper body. He is a master. Learn youngsters."

A separate part of the story is the relationship in the locker room. When Evgeny was growing up, getting picked on by bigger boys was common. Younger boys had to dry skates and lace boots for older boys and got punished for "misbehavior". But when Evgeny came back, everything changed. He brought team spirit to the locker room.

Every evening he organized soccer matches. All boys were playing. From the youngest to coaches and, of course, Evgeny. We played in Italy, Germany, Estonia .... One rainy evening in Germany, we came to the ice rink and saw all our boys playing hockey. Guys were in t-shirts, but Evgeny was in a sweatsuit with a windbreaker on top of it, all soaked. How he moved the puck was an NHL dream. The son of the ice rink's owner was a professional hockey player. When he played against Evgeny, he did not believe that Evgeny never played hockey professionally. Everyone was tired and wanted to quit, but Evgeny was restless, "Давайте до победной шайбы! (Let's play some more. Whoever gets the next goal is the winner." And this was after six hours of training. I've had the fortune to meet many of the best athletes in the world, but I've never met anyone with as much passion and desire as Evgeny.

Once we were sitting on a balcony in Germany. I said to Evgeny, "Do you
understand how difficult it will be to come back? Nobody in figure skating history came back from being a professional and made it to the podium." He told me then, "I will make it." And he made it....

I was watching the 2011 US Nationals on television. The star of the United States, Ryan Bradley, was on, and he became the champion. His elements were the standard for today's Senior level men. The commentators were very impressed by his artistry. They were predicting a bright skating future for him because he is only twenty-seven. I said to myself, "Evgeny was born in the same year as Bradley, he is only twenty-seven."

Once in a conversation, I mentioned to Evgeny that I was making this book as a present for Professor's birthday. He got curious and asked to read it. When the material was ready for publishing, I got an e-mail from Evgeny. "lgor, l like the book and I hope you will ask me the same question, 'Can you come back?' again. My answer would definitely be the same." I wrote back to him, "Zhenya, I will definitely ask ...."

...sorry it was pretty long to post o___O :smu:sche_nie:

We can read the whole thing through the link ^^, there are lots of photos (shame, only few of plushy, lol) some funny papa mishin's pic :ta_n_cor:
sjennisca

Postby lala630312 » 31 May 2011, 21:31

Thank you Sjennisca! :ki_ss:
lala630312

Postby cekoni » 31 May 2011, 21:40

sjennisca wrote:Hi guys, since I'm not sure if all of us already read "From Torino to Vancouver" (i just know of this existance like few days before :ps_ih: thanks to a lovely dear of mine :ro_za: ). The book was dedicated to Mishin's 70th birthday from his friend, Igor Novodran.

....:

Thanks for discovery of book, dear :plush39: ... very interesting! :co_ol:
... otherwise, Igor Novodran is coach for "Off Ice Jumps" in Mishin's team :-):

P.S. there is and russian version :mi_ga_et:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Дарина » 31 May 2011, 22:09

Sjennisca, thank you so much for posting this! :plush39: :plush39: :plush39:
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."
Дарина

Postby simona » 01 Jun 2011, 00:00

Thanx so much for
sharing sjennisca!

ImageImageImageImageImage

simona

Postby lovplush » 01 Jun 2011, 00:33

sjennisca wrote:Hi guys, since I'm not sure if all of us already read "From Torino to Vancouver" (i just know of this existance like few days before :ps_ih: thanks to a lovely dear of mine :ro_za: ). The book was dedicated to Mishin's 70th birthday from his friend, Igor Novodran.

Thanks sjennisca, it is a very good read :ki_ss:
Plushenko Chinese Fans Club: http://www.plushycnfanclub.org/
lovplush

Postby lilywang » 01 Jun 2011, 01:47

Thanks sjennisca, :ro_za: these passages made my heart melt. There is such tender and touching atmosphere among Plushy's inner circle, and so humane.
lilywang

Postby cekoni » 01 Jun 2011, 12:05

lilywang wrote:.... There is such tender and touching atmosphere among Plushy's inner circle, and so humane.

And then someone is wonder, why Plushy does not want to change his environment :plush45:
cekoni
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni