Женя и его семья, близкие друзья.. || His family and friends

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Женя и его семья, близкие друзья.. || His family and fri

Postby clairdelalune » 05 Jan 2012, 18:41

let`s talk wrote:
clairdelalune wrote:This is the flat which he received when he won the Olys? I´ve read somewhere he bought it recently from his ex wife. :hi_hi_hi:
It looks great, I hope they´re happy. :co_ol:

Yeah, It's a present from Putin. I think he didn't "buy" it from his ex because the ex was never the solely owner. He paid her her share, the portion of money, as far as I remember. I could be wrong in the details though.

No, no you´re right, he bought her share.
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby lala630312 » 05 Jan 2012, 18:59

let's talk wrote:

Yeah, It's a present from Putin.

I believed it is in Moscow :plush38:
lala630312

Postby clairdelalune » 05 Jan 2012, 19:01

lala630312 wrote:
let's talk wrote:

Yeah, It's a present from Putin.

I believed it is in Moscow :plush38:

Putin gave him a flat in St. Petersburg, his hometown.
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby lala630312 » 05 Jan 2012, 20:29

clairdedalune wrote:
Putin gave him a flat in St. Petersburg, his hometown.

THX! :plush39: Not in Moscow...
lala630312

Postby cekoni » 05 Jan 2012, 21:18

Ирина wrote:.... взято из группы Яны http://vkontakte.ru/album-1815926_142239620

PS: У меня такой журнал есть,поэтому если есть желающие,могу отсканировать покрупнее и фото и текст некоторых страниц.....

Spasibo Irina :plush39: ... If Max do not upload Scans on the site, you can then scan magazine :plush45:

clairdelalune wrote:
let`s talk wrote:
clairdelalune wrote:This is the flat which he received when he won the Olys? I´ve read somewhere he bought it recently from his ex wife. :hi_hi_hi:
It looks great, I hope they´re happy. :co_ol:

Yeah, It's a present from Putin. I think he didn't "buy" it from his ex because the ex was never the solely owner. He paid her her share, the portion of money, as far as I remember. I could be wrong in the details though.

No, no you´re right, he bought her share.

In any case, I think that this is not same flat :plush38:

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:
lala630312 (06 Jan 2012, 00:33)
Rating: 4.17%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby simona » 06 Jan 2012, 03:28

:plush33:
lovplush wrote:Simona, try these links:

:ro_za: Thank you lovplush!

ImageImageImageImageImage

simona

Postby let`s talk » 06 Jan 2012, 14:22

cekoni wrote:In any case, I think that this is not same flat :plush38:

Eh? Are you sure? In a bunch of interviews, as far as I remember, he said that it is exactly the same new 3-bedroom flat in a fancy Krestovkij Island of St-Petersburg- a gift from Putin that his ex wanted to take from him after the divorce. Ermak's lawyers did all paper job then and the flat was documented as "purchased" by the contract of purchase/sale, not as obtained by the donation (gift from Putin). Donations/gifts don't count as matrimonial property, unlike purchases. That's how she became a co-owner of Putin's gift. LOL. Actually, somebody else could sue (within 10 years!) in order to recognize that contract of purchase/sale as invalid by court. Wtf she is a co-owner if she paid nothing and it was a gift from the third party? But you know how the situation was. She probably blackmailed him because of the son Egor or did other shit. Bitch. Oh, shame on me. We shouldn't speak ill about "dead". Well, he decided to pay her for her share and that is all. All this time (more than 6 years) the new aprtament was empty. After they settled it with his ex, he and Yana started to design their new home. And now it's done! :ya_hoo_oo:

About 10-15 years ago Krestovkij was still a place full of low-budget Soviet apartment buidlings without centralized hot water (people used gas for heating water). Now they are gone and the place is one of the most luxury area in the city. It's located near the sea, has rivers, it's quiet, with lovely parks, not far from the city center but it doesn't carry the hush and craziness of the last. Some kind of excape. Oh, and now they have a subway there. A really nice place to live in. A little windy in autumn and winter but it's not a big deal. :-):
Photos of the island:
http://www.spb-guide.ru/page_7955.htm
http://al-spbphoto.narod.ru/center/ostrova.html (start from the second line "Крестовкий остров")
On the city map:
http://paradiseservice.ru/country/russia/St_Peterburg.jpg click on the blue "Krestovkiy Ostrov" (subway station) and then go down, you'll see another blue subway station's name "Sportivnaya", where Plush's rink Yubik is located. Very near!
The island in painting:
"Осторожно! Фанатка ЕП и ДТ" (weir.ru about let`s talk)

These users thanked the author let`s talk for the post (total 3):
Дарина (12 Jan 2012, 01:08) • lala630312 (06 Jan 2012, 19:57) • lovplush (06 Jan 2012, 14:25)
Rating: 12.5%

let`s talk

Postby lovplush » 06 Jan 2012, 14:27

I think in one of Yana's interviews or messages she said that the photos published in Hello are taken from their new apartment in St. Petersburg. I suppose this is the same one;D
Plushenko Chinese Fans Club: http://www.plushycnfanclub.org/
lovplush

Postby cekoni » 07 Jan 2012, 07:04

let`s talk wrote:... flat in a fancy Krestovkij Island of St-Petersburg- a gift from Putin...
All this time (more than 6 years) the new aprtament was empty. After they settled it with his ex, he and Yana started to design their new home. And now it's done! :ya_hoo_oo:

About 10-15 years ago Krestovkij was still a place full of low-budget Soviet apartment buidlings without centralized hot water (people used gas for heating water). Now they are gone and the place is one of the most luxury area in the city. It's located near the sea, has rivers, it's quiet, with lovely parks, not far from the city center ....

... you'll see another blue subway station's name "Sportivnaya", where Plush's rink Yubik is located. Very near!

:du_ma_et: Interesting, I did not know where exactly was located flat which he received from Putin, and that all this time he was empty :sh_ок: ... thanks and for other details! :co_ol:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 12 Jan 2012, 00:41

https://twitter.com/#!/EvgeniPlushenko/ ... 7320977408
EvgeniPlushenko Друзья, сегодня у нас с Яночкой @yanarudkovskaya праздник! 5лет, как мы познакомились! Это было в Лондоне на Трафальгарской площади 11.01.07
Friends, today Yanochka @yanarudkovskaya and I have holiday! 5 years, how we met! It was in London, at Trafalgar's Square 11.01.07

https://twitter.com/#!/EvgeniPlushenko/ ... 6920414208
Принимаем поздравления и пожелания) А я поздравляю Яночку с этим праздником! И еще раз пишу ей, что я ею люблю!!!
We accept congratulations and best wishes) I congratulate Yanochka this holiday! And once again I will write to her that I love her!

------------------------------

https://twitter.com/#!/yanarudkovskaya/ ... 9898033155
@EvgeniPlushenko Я тебя тоже, мой хороший,а @A_Novatskiy нас познакомил,а @BilanOfficial был свидетелем знакомства,а @fkirkorov богословил нас,а@OLYA_ALEKSEEVA первая написала об этом в журнале@a_malahov, а @Maria_Remizova первая написала про нашу свадьбу ,ну вот я все карты и раскрыла!)

@EvgeniPlushenko I love you too, my good, @A_Novatskiy introduced us, and @BilanOfficial witnessed dating, and @fkirkorov blessed us, and @OLYA_ALEKSEEVA first wrote about it in a magazine @a_malahov, and @Maria_Remizova first wrote about our wedding, well, so I opened all the card!)

Иван Скобрев @IvanSkobrev:
@EvgeniPlushenko Женя привет! Искренне и сердечно ВАС поздравляю!Желаю ВАШЕМУ союзу удачи и побед на всех фронтах!!!

EvgeniPlushenko:
@IvanSkobrev Ваня привет!Как дела?

Иван Скобрев Иван Скобрев @IvanSkobrev:
@EvgeniPlushenko все отлично,трудимся. Судя по новостям,у тебя тоже все ок. Удачи на Европе!

http://kp.ru/daily/25815/2794709/

Плющенко и Рудковская отмечают 5-летие знакомства
Они впервые увидели друг друга на Трафальгарской площади
Мария РЕМИЗОВА — 11.01.2012

- Друзья, сегодня у нас с Яночкой праздник! Пять лет, как мы познакомились! Это было в Лондоне на Трафальгарской площади 11.01.07, - написал в своем Твиттере олимпийский чемпион по фигурному катанию Евгений Плющенко.

- Я встретила Женю и это была любовь с первого взгляда. И с моей стороны и , как говорит Женя, с его тоже. Мы сразу же решили, что будем вместе, - рассказывает в своей книге Яна Рудковская.

- Я встретил свою любовь, - говорил в интервью "КП" незадолго до свадьбы с Яной Евгений.

- Жень, а кого из российских актрис ты считаешь красивой женщиной?
- Я никогда не засматривался на актрис. Потому что люблю одну девушку, и мне никто больше не нужен. Из актрис мне нравится Катя Гусева. Чулпан Хаматова - очень талантливый человек во всем. Еще мне нравится Ингеборга Дапкунайте.

А что касается моей семьи, то главное, что все мои близкие здоровы. И то, что у меня есть близкий человек, которого я люблю.

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:
lala630312 (12 Jan 2012, 17:50)
Rating: 4.17%

cekoni
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni