На тренировках || Evgeni on training

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Женя на тренировках || Evgeni on training

Postby cekoni » 07 Aug 2012, 20:47

Report and pics from Tartu by our friend Karen Davies :plush39: ... she was there together with his son Harry, who learned skating in Mishin's camp :plush45:
------------------------------------------------------------------

REPORT FROM THE SUMMER CAMPS IN TARTU, ESTONIA JULY 2012 - by Karen Davies

Arrived in Tartu after a 12 hours of travelling from England and so tired, got a good night's sleep, when we arrived at our hotel Paras(skaters' Hotel)

Thursday 26th July.

Had a great view over the ice rink, where we could eat in the restaurant and still keep warm. After watching Artur and Lisa's training, I saw Vitaly and Evgeni approach the ice rink, Evgeni looking calm and cool as always as he entered onto the ice and began his training. This was early afternoon at around 12.30pm local time, and he practiced continuously for 30 minutes , with Mishin coaching him very throughly, doing a great job and of course you could see the bond between them. Evgeni made all the jumps he had to do within his training session, and landed them well, with great and ever improving skill, I could see how focused, even more this season, he is in training working extremely hard and looking very serious, apart from the occasional smile and glance over to Mishin. From time to time Mishin and Evgeni would skate slowly together up and down the rink with Mishin advising Evgeni on his skating techniques, But all looks good, Evgeni came off the ice happy enough with his efforts. Harry and I went down and talked briefly with Evgeni and Vitaly. Evgeni was happy to autgraph my photos and seemed in a good mindset. I have to say Evgeni looked very fit, healthy.

The evening's training was much more intense with Evgeni first practising his jumps again, and got impatient sometimes, because what we see as really great jumps, is sometimes not good enough for Evgeni's standards, he is a perfectionist and expects 100% from himself. This is why he is a world class figure skater, and does not expect any less. Evgeni wants to ensure that he is at a high standard for next season and takes everything he does extremely seriously, this is great to see, you know he is doing his very best to stay at the top and never give up, such drive!!!. After 30 minutes Evgeni's Chorographer - Pasquale Camerlengo. came on to the ice and went over Evgeni's steps, movements and artistic flow on the ice,. The eye to eye contact between Pasquale and Evgeni was so concentrated you could feel the power of every movement in his new program and feel every tension in the air. The training continued for another 30 minutes at least and I know for certain Evgeni is in great hands with his Chorographer. I think by the end of the evening's training Evgeni was tired and left the rink with Vitaly. It had been a long day's training on and off ice, he needed his space and you have to respect this. I did not at first like the music for the program, but because i see Evgeni great technical ability the music will fit around his skating beautifully and he will make this work well, only Evgeni can do this.

Friday 27th July:

Went down to the rink and Evgeni came for his afternoon practice the same time as the day before, again practicing on the ice for around 30 minutes working on his jumps, doing always his best and nothing less. It just felt amazing to be there and to watch my hero at work, I feel previleged.
The Evening session was the most intense yet. For 1 hour 40 minutes Evgeni trained with Pasquale, Evgeni sheer power, ability and above all endurance in all his movements.... well you have to be there to see this live, it is better than any show, to see the master at work on the ice, watching him do what he is the greatest at, I have never seen anyone skate this remarkable, It is true!!!! Every step, spin, jump and transition into the music was done with perfection. I am so proud to be here. Then eventually Vitaly, Mishin, Evgeni and Pasquale left the rink, having trained really hard.

Then the Gala, we saw many very talented young skaters, but the highlight for me was the outstanding performance from Lisa, and also Artur, who has gained more power and strength in the past year, within his abilities on the ice. The lightening was beautiful and it was for sure one of the best Gala's I have seen. It is a credit to Master Mishin for all his hard work and commitment, for many years to help and support existing and new, up and coming skaters, to achieve high standards and opportunites needed to compete in the future.

Saturday 28th July:

Evgeni came earlier today and started his training at around 11.30am. he practiced his jumps and looked very relaxed and happy on the ice. His skating is very consistant and never fails to disappoint, great to be supporting him here.

The best moment of the day, is when Harry got his certificate for his participation in the summer camp, and Mishin approached Harry and I to go over for the photo when Evgeni came off the ice, Mishin joked with me and we captured a great moment with Evgeni, smiling with Mishin standing behind Harry, in the photo, I managed to get 2 photos with 3 great guys in there and one of Mishin and Harry, I feel this summer camp went really well and gave Master Mishin a big farwell kiss on his cheek, I got on well with him, Vitaly was very poliet and kind too and I told Evgeni personally how incredible he was. Evgeni remains very focused on training which is great news!!!

MASTER MISHIN, HARRY WITH HIS CERTIFICATE AND EVGENI
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 301&type=3

-------------------------------

You can see and Camerlengo in last pic :ni_zia: :hi_hi_hi:

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 15):
Jia Jia (26 Aug 2012, 09:04) • lёle4ka (15 Aug 2012, 12:53) • bigeyegugu (10 Aug 2012, 18:29) • Aleksandra (09 Aug 2012, 22:29) • let`s talk (09 Aug 2012, 16:17) • Nat7 (09 Aug 2012, 10:31) • Kudryavka (09 Aug 2012, 03:44) • ilpulcino (08 Aug 2012, 23:14) • whitebamboo (08 Aug 2012, 21:22) • lovplush (08 Aug 2012, 18:11) • lilywang (08 Aug 2012, 03:22) • simona (08 Aug 2012, 02:21) • Таня (07 Aug 2012, 21:30) • lala630312 (07 Aug 2012, 20:57) • dustman (07 Aug 2012, 20:50)
Rating: 62.5%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby Дарина » 08 Aug 2012, 16:00

перевод

cekoni wrote:Отчёт и фото из Тарту от нашей подруги Karen Davies :plush39: ... она была там со своим сыном Гарри, который учился кататься в тренировочном лагере Мишина :plush45:
------------------------------------------------------------------
ОТЧЁТ КАРЕН ДЭВИС ИЗ ЛЕТНЕГО ЛАГЕРЯ В ТАРТУ (ЭСТОНИЯ, ИЮЛЬ 2012 )
Прибыла в Тарту после 12 часов пути из Англии и так устала, хорошо спала ночью, когда мы приехали в наш отель Paras (отель фигуристов)

четверг 26 июля.

В ресторане, где мы могли поесть и быть в тепле, был замечательный вид на каток. Посмотрев тренировку Артура и Лизы, я увидела Виталия и Евгения, приближавшихся к катку, Евгений выглядел спокойным и крутым, как всегда, когда он ступает на лёд, и он начал свою тренировку. Это было вскоре после полудня, около 12.30 по местному времени, и он непрерывно тренировался в течение 30 минут - причём Мишин работал с ним очень тщательно, - очень стараясь, и конечно, можно было видеть связь между ними. Евгений выполнил все прыжки, которые он должен был сделать на занятии, и приземлил их хорошо, с замечательным, постоянно улучшающимся мастерством; я могла видеть, как он сфокусирован – даже ещё больше в этом сезоне – на тренировках, работая чрезвычайно старательно и выглядя очень серьёзным, за исключением редкой улыбки и взгляда на Мишина. Время от времени Мишин и Евгений медленно катаются вперёд-назад по льду, и Мишин даёт советы Евгению по поводу техники катания; но всё выглядит хорошо, Евгений уходит со льда вполне довольный своими усилиями. Мы с Гарри спустились и немного поговорили с Евгением и Виталием. Евгений был рад поставить автограф на моих фото и кажется, был в хорошем настроении. Должна сказать, Евгений выглядит здоровым, в очень хорошей форме.

Вечерняя тренировка была намного более интенсивная, Евгений опять сначала тренировал прыжки и иногда становился нетерпеливым, потому что то, что для нас выглядит как действительно хорошие прыжки, иногда недостаточно хорошо по меркам Евгения, он перфекционист и ожидает от себя 100%. Именно поэтому он является фигуристом мирового класса и не расчитывает на меньшее. Евгений стремится к тому, чтобы находиться на высоком уровне в следующем сезоне, и относится ко всему, что он делает, чрезвычайно серьёзно; это так здорово видеть, вы знаете, он прикладывает все усилия, чтобы оставаться в топе, и никогда не сдаётся, это такой драйв!!!. Спустя 30 минут хореограф Евгения Паскуале Камерленго появился на льду и перешёл к шагам Евгения, движениям и художественному скольжению на льду. Контакт глаза в глаза между Паскуале и Евгением был такой сконцентрированный, что можно было чувствовать энергию каждого движения его новой программы и напряжение в воздухе. Тренировка продолжалась ещё по крайней мере 30 минут, и я знаю наверняка, что Евгений в хороших руках, с его хореографом. Думаю, под конец вечерней тренировки Евгений устал, они ушли с катка с Виталием. Это был долгий день тренировок на льду и вне льда, ему нужно своё пространство и нужно это уважать. Сначала мне не понравилась музыка к программе, но поскольку я вижу замечательные технические возможности Евгения, музыка прекрасно подойдёт к его катанию, и он хорошо справится с этой работой, только Евгений может это сделать.

пятница 27 июля:

Спустилась на каток, и Евгений пришёл на свою дневную тренировку в то же время, как днём раньше, снова занимался на льду примерно 30 минут, работая над прыжками, прикладывая все усилия, не меньше. Это просто удивительно - быть там и смотреть, как трудится мой герой, я чувствую себя привилегированной.
Вечернее занятие было самым интенсивным пока. В течение 1 ч. 40мин. Евгений тренировался с Паскуале, абсолютная мощь, талант и превыше всего стойкость во всех его движениях.... нужно быть там, чтобы видеть, это лучше любого шоу - смотреть на мастера за работой, как он делает то, в чём он лучший; я никогда не видела, чтобы кто-то катался настолько замечательно, это правда!!!! Каждый шаг, вращение, прыжок и переход в музыку был сделан идеально. Я так горжусь, что я здесь. Затем, в конце концов, Виталий, Мишин, Евгений и Паскуале покинули каток, потренировавшись очень усердно.
Потом Гала, мы увидели много очень талантливых молодых фигуристов, но событием для меня было выдающееся выступление Лизы, а также Артура, который за прошедший год приобрёл больше энергии и силы в своих возможностях на льду. Освещение было красивым, и это было точно одно из лучших Гала, которые я видела. Спасибо Мастеру Мишину за весь его тяжёлый труд и обязательство в течение многих лет помогать и поддерживать существующих и новых, будущих, фигуристов, достигать высоких стандартов и возможностей, необходимых, чтобы конкурировать в будущем.

суббота 28 июля:

Евгений сегодня пришёл раньше и начал тренировку около 11.30. Он работал над прыжками и выглядел на льду очень расслабленным и счастливым. Его катание очень стабильное, никогда не разочаровывает; так здорово поддерживать его здесь.

Лучший момент дня, когда Гарри получил сертификат за участие в летнем лагере, и Мишин подошёл к Гарри, а я стала фотографировать, когда Евгений вышел со льда; Мишин шутил со мной, и мы поймали на фото замечательный момент, когда Евгений улыбается, а Мишин стоит за Гарри, мне удалось сделать два снимка с тремя замечательными парнями и один - с Мишиным и Гарри; я чувствую, что этот летний сбор прошёл действительно хорошо, и на прощание я поцеловала Маэстро Мишина в щёку, я хорошо с ним общалась, Виталий был также очень вежливым и добрым, и я лично сказала Евгению, какой он невероятный. Евгений остаётся очень сфокусированным на тренировках, что является замечательной новостью!!!

МАСТЕР МИШИН, ГАРРИ СО СВОИМ СЕРТИФИКАТОМ И ЕВГЕНИЙ
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 301&type=3
-------------------------------
На последнем фото вы можете видеть и Камерленго :ni_zia: :hi_hi_hi:
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."

These users thanked the author Дарина for the post (total 6):
lёle4ka (15 Aug 2012, 12:53) • Aleksandra (09 Aug 2012, 22:29) • Таня (09 Aug 2012, 20:34) • let`s talk (09 Aug 2012, 16:16) • Nat7 (09 Aug 2012, 10:31) • Вера (08 Aug 2012, 19:37)
Rating: 25%

Дарина

Postby Таня » 09 Aug 2012, 20:40

Дарина wrote:перевод

Дариночка, СПАСИБО!!! :plush39:
Дарина wrote:Сначала мне не понравилась музыка к программе...

это про музыку к короткой? так какая все-таки музыка? кто-нибудь знает? :wo_ol:
Евгений Плющенко: "Спорт - это моя жизнь. Спортивные достижения во славу России - это моя религия. Для меня это не просто слова, это суть всего, что я делал и делаю в спорте."

These users thanked the author Таня for the post:
lёle4ka (15 Aug 2012, 12:53)
Rating: 4.17%

Таня

Postby cekoni » 09 Aug 2012, 21:58

Таня wrote:
Дарина wrote:Сначала мне не понравилась музыка к программе...

это про музыку к короткой? так какая все-таки музыка? кто-нибудь знает? :wo_ol:

How much we know - Виктор Зинчук :mi_ga_et:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby let`s talk » 20 Aug 2012, 09:46

Look what kind of things people write on other fan forums:

"I heard that Plushy said he made another SP with Miyamoto in St. Petersburg at event in Japan.
(You may remember he came PIW Tokyo last month.)

He is going to make 2 shorts."

Of course I do remember that he visited PIW last month if I myself visited 4 shows. Folks even saw him whispering with Kenji in the backstage. But the second SP? When did Miyamoto come to St-Petersburg? I know Pasquale was there and then in Estonia. Kenji was in Italy before that. Was he in St-Petes too? Have I missed something? Enlighten me if you please. :plush47:
"Осторожно! Фанатка ЕП и ДТ" (weir.ru about let`s talk)

These users thanked the author let`s talk for the post (total 2):
whitebamboo (20 Aug 2012, 12:50) • lala630312 (20 Aug 2012, 09:58)
Rating: 8.33%

let`s talk

Postby lala630312 » 20 Aug 2012, 10:02

I don't think, Let's talk. He worked too much with his SP and Camerlengo. :plush38: But I'm curious.

These users thanked the author lala630312 for the post:
let`s talk (20 Aug 2012, 15:24)

lala630312

Postby whitebamboo » 20 Aug 2012, 12:54

let`s talk wrote:Look what kind of things people write on other fan forums:

"I heard that Plushy said he made another SP with Miyamoto in St. Petersburg at event in Japan.

He is going to make 2 shorts."

Of course I do remember that he visited PIW last month if I myself visited 4 shows. Folks even saw him whispering with Kenji in the backstage. But the second SP? When did Miyamoto come to St-Petersburg? I know Pasquale was there and then in Estonia. Kenji was in Italy before that. Was he in St-Petes too? Have I missed something? Enlighten me if you please. :plush47:

Hmmm, I don't know.... :plush38: I remember Evgeni saying something about Kenji coming to St. Petersburg at PIW, but as far as I remember there was nothing about it having anything to do with his SP. My impression was just that they will work more on the LP, perhaps? (After all, as we know, choreographing a Plushenko program is always a long process! :-) )

These users thanked the author whitebamboo for the post:
let`s talk (20 Aug 2012, 15:24)

whitebamboo

Postby cekoni » 20 Aug 2012, 14:59

let`s talk wrote:.... When did Miyamoto come to St-Petersburg? I know Pasquale was there and then in Estonia. Kenji was in Italy before that. Was he in St-Petes too? Have I missed something? Enlighten me if you please. :plush47:

How much we know... :du_ma_et:
- Miyamoto was only in Pinzolo (Mishin summer camp) and "hung out" with Plushy at PIW shows
- Camerlengo was in St. Petersburg & Estonia (Mishin summer camp)
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Kudryavka » 21 Aug 2012, 04:33

let`s talk wrote:Look what kind of things people write on other fan forums:

You've read realy Plushy "made" SP with Kenji? :plush38:

As far as I know, at the event of Ulysse Nardin, Zhenya was just saying like "Kenji will come to St.Petersburg after Italian show. We're going to work with him more, and polish the program. And short program and long program with him."
It sounds like they seem to have another short program with Kenji, but it doesn't necessarily mean that Kenji will make it :ne_vi_del: (If you told about other event, sorry :smu:sche_nie: )
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009

These users thanked the author Kudryavka for the post (total 2):
lala630312 (21 Aug 2012, 10:53) • let`s talk (21 Aug 2012, 10:14)
Rating: 8.33%

Kudryavka

Postby cekoni » 22 Aug 2012, 14:46

Plushy is probably now in Novogorsk at "closed" Test skating :plush45: :plush4:

@Vitalsonych:
4h: https://twitter.com/Vitalsonych/status/ ... 9194742785

В Новогорске почти по летнему тепло) Наконец-то)
In Novogorsk is almost summer warmly) Finally)
cekoni
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni