Пресса, интервью|| Press about Evgeni ON Ice

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Postby Gabry » 20 Mar 2013, 01:14

I'm surprised to hear that Evgeni's going to build up a new program with a new coreographer in Novosibirsk!! I remember everybody who saw his "Romeo and Juliet" last Summer in Pinzolo was amazed by the beauty of that program! And well, just curiosity, but why Novosibirsk? This is a city so far away from St. Peterburg and Moscow...Of course the most important fact is that he's feeling ok and full of projects for the future!! Lots of luck to you, dear Zhenya!!
Gabry

Postby clairdelalune » 20 Mar 2013, 11:48

I´m shocked by the news too :sh_ок: , I don´t believe a ballet dancer from Novosibirsk can be a better FS choreographer than Camerlengo or Myamoto. Not even a top ballet choreographer can create programs for COP, it is mandatory to know the rules very very well and have a lot of experience.
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby Kudryavka » 20 Mar 2013, 13:55

Вера wrote:
Kudryavka wrote:Though I don't think that Zelenski can choreograph

Почему нет? Он дает уроки королям танца :plush45:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80WROvWukP0

I thought that to teach dance and to choreograph a dance are two different things..
Вера wrote:Но, конечно, это только наши предположения :mi_ga_et:

Daaa :a_g_a:
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009
Kudryavka

Postby clairdelalune » 20 Mar 2013, 17:35

lala630312 wrote:
clairdelalune wrote:As a fan I'm very interested to find out more about Plushy and Mishin's strategy for Sochi. They need a very, very good one, considering how Russian skaters are performing in London. In my opinion Russian Federation totally lacks strategies for Olympics and probably they have no chance to win Team Gold as I was hoping. :plush27: I wanted so much a gold medal for Plushy in teams competion. :plush27:

Can you explain to me why there is no chance to win Team Gold?

If Russian girls deliver a strong skate and Chan fells two or three times :hi_hi_hi:, maybe Russia can grab the gold. Canadians will send their best team because they want the gold medal very much. Their weakness are the pairs, but it is clear they fight to improve, and Osmond which is still inconsistent. No Russian dancers can touch V/M, this is SF, so probably the ladies will decide the outcome, but unfortunately Russian girls are inconsistent too.
Well, if Chan has a stellar night, Canada's chances increase considerably. :plush34:
Last edited by clairdelalune on 20 Mar 2013, 17:36, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

These users thanked the author clairdelalune for the post:
lala630312 (20 Mar 2013, 21:16)
Rating: 4.17%

clairdelalune

Postby let`s talk » 20 Mar 2013, 17:36

Plushenko: Hello everyone.

Journalist: First of all, how is your back? How is your health? All your vertebrae are in order, one after another? Is everything alright?

P: I just came back from Israel two days ago. I had another examination and went through light rehabilitation. Thanks god things are fine and my vertebrae are getting fused with each other (laugh). I have resumed my training already. It's impossible to jump now but I can jog and swim, as well as attend my favourite banya where I love to "parit'sya" (hit/massage oneself or get the one from others, with the bunch of dried branches and leaves in Russian sauna- *let`s talk). So little by little I am getting back to my training process. My plans are serious- Olympic games. At the end of April I am going to Novosibirsk to make a new program with a new chorographer.

J: What are your docs saying? What are their recommendations? They are not saying it's too early, that you should just "sit" on things a little longer?

P: Well, I have been "sitting" on things for a month and a half with doing nothing. It's a miserable disaster for me. I cannot not do any sport at all.

J: By the way, friends, Evgeni put on weight. I am on a diet myself eating cucumbers only.

P: Thanks a lot but I prefer lamb (laugh).

J: Zhenya, how is the situation with that TV commentator with whom you are having a "direct military clash." The last thing I read was that there some "neuro linguistic" examination of what he said should take place. In two words for our listerners: the commentator Zhu-ran-kov said during the broadcast that no operation on Plushenko's spinal ever happened, that all this was just a PR stunt and in fact Plushenko is as healthy as an ox.

P: That's true. He said such things and it made me angry. I had a rough career in my sport life. My last operation, the 13th one, was the most difficult. It lasted for 3 hours and a half, they removed my intervertebral disc, put a polymer one and inserted 4 screws there. So, when a man tells to the whole country that it was all a PR lie, then of course I got mad. In fact I would have accepted his apology and nothing afterwards would have taken place if he had called me and apologized like a Man is supposed to do. Unfortunately, it didn't happen. Moreover, when someone asked him why he hadn't apologized, he said "Why should I if Plushenko didn't call me?" Such attitude is just plain rude. I was working hard for my entire life to make my name and earn the trust of people. I didn't do all this to be humiliated by some journalist who simply called me a PR liar.

J: Have you ever met this journalist before?

P: I have. I met him in 2010 in Vancouver and he looked like an adequate professional journalist to me. He asked me normal questions, I gave him interviews, etc. I don't know what happened to him since then and I have no idea if somebody asked him to say the things he said about me or not.

J: Zhenya, we have an interesting situation in general: in sport there are too many scandals nowdays: doping, match-fixing, commentators saying hell knows what. I don't remember anything like that 10-15 years ago. What is it? The sport has degraded or the sport journalism? Or it's just that we didn't know anything before but now we know all thanks to mass media? What do you think?

P: Well, I think if you are a sport journalist, you should comment sport precisely and nothing else. No need to comment my personal life, my wife, my kids, my so-called "show business" or whatever. I am not doing any show business. Yes, I have a lot of friends in that field. Probably some people are too concerned about the fact that I have so many friends in show business, in politics, in the theatre and movie worlds. I think journalists should have a more professional approach to their work. If they comment figure skating, so please study this sport, like the difference between lutz and flip jumps. That is what they should talk about: technical skills, programs of skaters, their costumes, choreography, so on. Journalists have to study figure skating before being assigned to comment this sport.

(after a break time and fluff on the financial news from Cyprus)

J: By the way, Zhenya, where do you think it's better to keep your money safe? In your own country or elsewhere?

P: I keep my money in my home land. But I won't disclose the name of the bank, okay? (laugh)

J: Evgeni, we seldom have athelets here, especially such a famous ones like you. Will we be able to do it in time for Sochi Olympics? There are so many things flying around in media.

P: You know, this season I became the Russian Nationals champion for the 10th time exactly there in Sochi. It is a very nice arena, good quality of the ice. Of course there is just one huge construction site right now but I am sure we will do it alright and the Olympics in our country will be held on the highest level possible. The Olympic games is our heritage that we are leaving for children, so I am very proud that we are a host country. Naturally I do want to compete there and finish my career at my 4th Olympics

J: Finish?

P: Of course. I am 30 years old now.

J: How old you are? 30? Oh, my.. That's not just antiquity. It's decrepitude! (laugh)

(after commercial break)

J: Zhenya, we talked about the preparation for the Olympics objects in general. Now how about you as an object and your own preparation for the Games (laugh). Usually it takes years for athletes to prepare for the Olympcs. But you have had such an "occasion" ('operation' here- *let`s talk) just recently. Do you have enough time left to prepare?

P: I'll do my best whatever it takes. It's difficult to predict anything right now, it's 50/50. I want and I am ready to fight but it all depends on my back conditions. I will know in June. The doctor who operated me, and who performed a tons of operations of this kind, told me that it's a must to go through the right rehabilitation course, to recover, not to push things and not to force them. Then evrything will be fine and I'll be able again to skate, to jump and conquer the podiums.

J: So, you will know in June?

P: In June I am going to our regular sport camp. Before that in May I am going to Kislovodsk for general physical training and to enjoy hot springs and mineral waters.

J: Evgeni, could you please give me a big favour to bring mineral water from Kislovodsk? I am on a diet eating cucmbers and carrots only. It's easy to buy them in Moscow but Caucasian mineral waters is another story! Just a couple of liters, please.

P: Done. (laugh)

J: Recently we had one famous actor here and he said that it's a normal thing among actors to have so-called "actor's envy." How about it in the world of sport? Do you have true enemies?

P: You know, I had only one real "enemy" on ice, but not off ice, my ex-rival and an oustanding athlete Alexei Yagudin. By the way, yesterday it was his birthday, so I want to use the moment and congratulate him: "Lyokha, happy bithday!"

J: H-a-p-p-y b-i-r-t-h-d-a-y!

P: I am not an envious person. I have a wonderful family and career, I have a lot of children! The youngest Sashka is 2 months and a half only. He is a fantastic baby-boy. I am just enjoying the life. But in sport when we are on the rink I hate everyone and do my best to beat them all.

J: Thanks god that we are not the rink! Otherwise Evgeni would have chosen another tone to talk to us, my friends.

(after fluff break)

J: Pardon my ignorance but with all the hysteria around I honestly want to know if the popularity of figure skating growing or declining?

P: Where? In Russia? In Russia I think figure skating is sport #3. Of course football and ice hockey are in the lead and then figure skating right after them. By the way just now the World Figure Skating championship has finished and I want to congratulate our new World champions in Pairs Tatyana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov. It's their first World title, before that they won Europeans too, so I think we have a big future in Pairs. In Men we were not successful, but well, let's take it easy and don't get upset much because I am back on the scene (laugh).

J: That is what I want to talk about. A lot of people think that you are "charmed". Look, for years we have been having "Plushenko, Plushenko" only and no one else nearby of the same league.

P: And?

J: And what's the reason of it?

P: Well, I don't drink blood, I don't take magic pills. But I have wizards. (laugh) The real reason why I have been around for so long time is that I do love figure skating. Maybe the god gave me this gift and desire to win and to study new things. I know I am not perfect and I have a lot of things to learn about. But I love skating and I do love competing. So I think that is the reason of my longest career.

J: We have some trouble news from the International Olympic Committee on that they want to remove wrestling from the list of Olympic sports and replace it with either baseball or American football. Some people believe that it's a conspiracy against Russia because we are traditionally very strong in wrestling.

P: I have to say that the US and Canada are indeed pushing their interests hard in figure skating. Just look at the results of the recent Worlds: a Canadian guy Patrick Chan won in Canada. Yes, he is not a bad skater, but how can anyone win Worlds with 4 major mistakes two of which are falls? I have no idea how they calculated his scores without lobbying. But I think it happened for the first time in my memory that a skater with 4 big mistakes 2 of them falls won the World title. And you know, everyone takes it loyal, adequate...

J: Come one! The guy just fell, it can happen to anyone. It's called "the New Judging System." Don't carp on people, please! (laugh)

P: I know what you mean. I am just sayng that the US and Canada are feeling very comfortable on that account.

(after fluff break)

J: Evgeni, what do you think about the new law on blood donation, when people are still getting one day-off and free meal but they are not getting paid anymore.

P: I think donation is something that goes from your heart. It's not something you are doing for money, you are helping people with this good deed. Still the government gives you some sandwiches and you don't have to work on the day after the day of blood donation.

(after fluff break)

J: Evgeni, we have a tradition here: we ask all our guests to say something light-hearted and profound to cover all our listeners.

P: You know, I want to say that now, after all the country thanks to media found out that I had an operation, a lot of people on streets come up to me, wish me good health and say that they believe in me. It's a really nice thing to hear, it inspires me. I want to recover as soon as possible, to regain my sport conditions, to create and to compete again. My dearest gratitude to all our people and the country, and I promise I will do what I can to achieve all things possible and maybe impossible too. Thank you.

plush48 :son-ce:
"Осторожно! Фанатка ЕП и ДТ" (weir.ru about let`s talk)

These users thanked the author let`s talk for the post (total 13):
Lenoschka-Ispanskiy (25 Mar 2013, 17:06) • Sakura (21 Mar 2013, 12:36) • Phrazey (21 Mar 2013, 02:05) • anna54 (21 Mar 2013, 01:52) • Дарина (20 Mar 2013, 22:53) • lala630312 (20 Mar 2013, 21:16) • whitebamboo (20 Mar 2013, 20:10) • cekoni (20 Mar 2013, 19:43) • Грин (20 Mar 2013, 18:52) • bigeyegugu (20 Mar 2013, 18:50) • lovplush (20 Mar 2013, 18:23) • lisek (20 Mar 2013, 17:56) • dustman (20 Mar 2013, 17:56)
Rating: 54.17%

let`s talk

Postby clairdelalune » 20 Mar 2013, 17:42

Great interview, thanks let's talk! :plush39: I wish Plushy a $peedy recovery! :-)
ImageImage

These users thanked the author clairdelalune for the post:
Lenoschka-Ispanskiy (25 Mar 2013, 23:39)

clairdelalune

Postby lovplush » 20 Mar 2013, 18:38

Many thanks to Let's talk :plush39: :plush39: . It is really a very nice interview.
Plushenko Chinese Fans Club: http://www.plushycnfanclub.org/

These users thanked the author lovplush for the post:
Lenoschka-Ispanskiy (25 Mar 2013, 23:40)

lovplush

Postby bigeyegugu » 20 Mar 2013, 18:51

Thank you so much,Let's talk!!! plush48

I'm so moved and can't help crying by this interview! :ro_za: :ro_za: :plush39:

These users thanked the author bigeyegugu for the post:
Lenoschka-Ispanskiy (25 Mar 2013, 23:40)

bigeyegugu

Postby cekoni » 20 Mar 2013, 19:48

Gabry wrote:I'm surprised to hear that Evgeni's going to build up a new program with a new coreographer in Novosibirsk!! I remember everybody who saw his "Romeo and Juliet" last Summer in Pinzolo was amazed by the beauty of that program! And well, just curiosity, but why Novosibirsk? This is a city so far away from St. Peterburg and Moscow...

Maybe Plushy and "X" choreographer (who may not necessarily be from Novosibirsk) chose this city for work... just because it's away from big cities, and can be alone to work? :hi_hi_hi:

P.S. Novosibirsk ice rinks: http://tinyurl.com/cmz2aof :-)

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:
Lenoschka-Ispanskiy (09 Apr 2013, 19:22)

cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 20 Mar 2013, 19:52

Thanks let`s talk for full translation! :plush39: .... here are longer Plushy's interview with more details... :plush45:
-------------------------------------------------

http://www.trud.ru/article/20-03-2013/1 ... segda.html
20 Марта 2013г

Евгений Плющенко: Четыре шурупа в спине останутся со мной навсегда

На днях в Канаде завершился чемпионат мира по фигурному катанию. К сожалению, в отсутствие олимпийского чемпиона Евгения Плющенко.
Единственный представитель России в одиночном мужском катании Максим Ковтун занял лишь 17-е место.
Сам Женя не смог участвовать в чемпионате из-за недавно проведенной операции на позвоночнике.

- Евгений, прежде всего расскажите, как проходит ваше лечение?
– Вот буквально на днях я вернулся из Израиля. В Тель-Авиве мне провели тщательное обследование позвоночника. Можно сказать, прошел первоначальную реабилитацию.

– В Израиле стоит рекордная для этого времени жара. Вам это доставило неудобства?
– Наоборот, я всегда любил жаркую и сухую погоду. Еще в детстве в Волгограде высокую температуру переносил очень легко. А в Москве и Петербурге как раз страдаю от недостатка тепла. И потому отдыхать люблю в жарких странах. Так что в Тель-Авиве при температуре +38оС мне было очень комфортно.

– А выводами медиков остались довольны?
– Я показался своему врачу Илье Пекарскому, и он даже обрадовался тому, как быстро проходит процесс выздоровления. Пекарский уже разрешил мне выполнять некоторые упражнения: легкая подкачка и интенсивная ходьба. А через какое-то время буду переходить на пробежки. Мне разрешили также плавать, приседать, отжиматься, ходить в баню. Так что начинаю приводить себя в порядок. Но в течение примерно трех месяцев мне не рекомендовано делать прыжки и нагружать позвоночник штангой. Потому что еще не все срослось до конца. Все упражнения надо будет выполнять плавно, без резких движений. Вот с английским тренером занимаюсь гольфом. Но из-за того что на улице лежит снег, все действия выполняю на американском симуляторе. В общем, все проходит замечательно.

– На каком-то сайте я видел страшные картинки вашего позвоночника. Какие-то чудовищные болты… Это соответствует действительности?
– Да, все верно: четыре шурупа в моем организме останутся на всю оставшуюся жизнь. По крайней мере, на 30 лет мне дали гарантию. А мой натуральный межпозвоночный диск заменили полимерным аналогом. И еще удалены две грыжи, а в некоторых местах поставили скобки.

– Так получилось, что и предыдущее интервью вы давали «Труду» сразу после операции, но тогда ее проводили в Мюнхене…
– Помню-помню. Тогда, чуть более года назад, мне делали операцию на колене. Там все прошло благополучно, и о тех проблемах с ногой я даже забыл. Надеюсь, все так же благополучно завершится и сейчас с позвоночником.

– Чем будете заниматься в ближайшее время?
– Конец марта и апрель я проведу дома. Но в тренажерный зал буду ездить почти ежедневно. Уже сейчас мне нужно выполнять такие разнообразные упражнения, что дома всем необходимым оборудованием для этого я не располагаю. В конце апреля начну ставить будущие программы выступлений. А в мае отправлюсь на тренировочные сборы в Кисловодск, причем на базу, которая располагается на высоте 1800 м. Надо будет продышаться кислородом – точнее, недостатком кислорода. А если серьезно, работа именно в условиях гипокинезии даст хорошую функциональную нагрузку, которой у меня давно уже не было. Она необходима для того, чтобы суметь откатать произвольную программу в высоком темпе и под конец сохранять свежесть движений.

– Ваш личный тренер, знаменитый специалист Алексей Мишин, с вами в Кисловодск поедет?
– Нет, в среднегорье со мной будет работать тренер по общефизической подготовке Виталий Балыкин и хореограф Давид Авдыш. Какую-то часть будущей программы мы начнем отрабатывать на полу: класс, балет, танцы. То есть безо льда и коньков. И, конечно, продолжу интенсивно бегать кроссы и работать на тренажерах.

– Не могу не задать неприятный вопрос. Не так давно один журналист обвинил вас в симуляции травмы. А ваш наставник Мишин в беседе со мной предположил, что, возможно, это даже был чей-то заказ.
– Если бы сейчас тот журналист сказал, от кого он получил этот заказ, я бы прекратил судебный процесс. Но журналист вместо этого еще и хамит. Когда коллеги у него спросили, почему он не извинился до сих пор, он ответил: мол, Плющенко до сих пор ему не позвонил. Получается, я должен звонить ему и уговаривать, чтобы он просил прощения?!

– Вы раньше с ним были знакомы?
– Во время Олимпиады в Ванкувере мы с ним общались, и он тогда производил впечатление вполне адекватного человека.

– Как вам понравился прошедший чемпионат мира? В первую очередь юный Максим Ковтун, который представлял нашу страну в ваше отсутствие.
– К сожалению, Максим сейчас откатался хуже, чем у него это получилось на чемпионате Европы. Но мне не хотелось бы что-то плохое говорить о своих товарищах по сборной. Тем более что Максим Ковтун очень молод, у него все еще впереди. Дебют на чемпионате мира – очень сложное дело. Но если будет трудиться, все у него получится. Все предпосылки к тому у Максима есть.

– Лидеры одиночного мужского катания в течение года прибавили?
– Да, даже произошло несколько сенсаций. В первую очередь это второе место Дениса Тена. Он родом из Казахстана, но в последнее время готовится у прекрасного тренера Фрэнка Кэрролла, у которого занимались олимпийский чемпион Эван Лайсачек и другие знаменитости. Так что Тен очень здорово выступил. Что касается мирового лидера Патрика Чана, мне очень понравилась его короткая программа, но разочаровала произвольная. Хавьер Фернандес же, наоборот, стал третьим, отлично откатав произвольную программу. Но еще большим уважением я проникся к Брайану Жуберу. Настоящий мужик! В свои 28 лет отлично отработал короткую, потом произвольную программу – сделал два четверных прыжка. Я ожидал, что судьи за такое выступление поставят его выше. Еще меня удивил Дайсуке Такахаши. Я думал, что он будет в призерах. Так что неожиданностей случилось немало.

– Скажите пару слов о женском катании. Ожидали, что кореянка так уверенно вернется в большой спорт и с ходу выиграет мировое первенство?
– Ю-На Ким молодец. После достаточно долгого перерыва в выступлениях произвела настоящий фурор. Хотя она еще совсем юная девочка, и у нее все впереди. Она обладает прекрасным характером и в то же время способна на большие победы. Я рад также за японку Мао Асада, мою подружку, взявшую бронзу. Я всегда любил смотреть ее выступления, у нас с ней приятельские отношения. Каролина Костнер тоже заслуженно завоевала медаль.

– А что у нашей Лизы Туктамышевой не получилось?
– Я только знаю, что она заняла не столь высокое место, которого от нее ждали. А почему такое случилось, скажу лишь после внимательного просмотра ее короткой и произвольной программ. Пока что из-за перелетов и переездов я просто не успел посмотреть ее катание. Зато я очень рад успеху нашей пары Волосожар – Траньков. Они здорово выросли и стали явными лидерами мирового фигурного катания.

– Ну а теперь о самом приятном. Хочу поздравить вас с прибавлением в семействе. Какие родительские обязанности сейчас выполняете?
– Когда нахожусь дома, маленького Сашу купаю, пеленаю, меняю памперсы. Все эти процедуры я освоил. Ведь для меня сейчас эти задачи – номер один, и это в семье даже не обсуждается.

– А что бы вы пожелали читателям «Труда», среди которых много ваших поклонников?
– Мне приятно, что многие переживают за мое здоровье. Всем спасибо огромное. Постараюсь отплатить своими спортивными успехами. Я приложу все усилия, чтобы до Сочи успеть полностью восстановиться, уверенно отобраться на Олимпиаду и показать там результат, который удовлетворил бы всех россиян.

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 4):
Жюли (21 Mar 2013, 03:49) • Дарина (20 Mar 2013, 22:57) • Грин (20 Mar 2013, 22:23) • dustman (20 Mar 2013, 20:10)
Rating: 16.67%

cekoni
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni