На тренировках || Evgeni on training

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Женя на тренировках || Evgeni on training

Postby lala630312 » 05 Aug 2011, 20:28

cekoni wrote:

Roxanne?! :sh_ок: I just watched today this montage - Plushenko + [Tango de Roxanne]:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd7vDcNw1c8

Lysacek skated tango for this music :a_g_a:
lala630312

Postby Kudryavka » 06 Aug 2011, 17:33

cekoni wrote:
Дарина wrote:
http://twitter.com/#!/Sarynka/status/99474341804261376
Today Evgeni skated very relaxed. He is now working on 2 possible musics for what I suppose is the SP:A VIOLIN MAYBE MARTON ONE AND ROXANNE

Roxanne?! :sh_ок: I just watched today this montage - Plushenko + [Tango de Roxanne]:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd7vDcNw1c8

.. I begin to anticipate things? :ps_ih: :-)

ROXANNE!!!!!!!!!!! :sh_ок:

I know some of his fans dreamed him to skate Roxanne. Me too!! At least 3 person (included me) think it really suis him :plush31:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=156&hilit=roxanne#p20327
If he really skates to Roxanne, I'm so happy :D But it's okay even if he won't do it. I will support his choice plush48
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009
Kudryavka

Postby let`s talk » 06 Aug 2011, 19:26

Tango is sex in music. Lys shouldn't dance tango at all :-) . Dai did well, as always. But at that moment he was barely an adult. That tango was still a little boyish, not as hot as his Vancouver SP stuff.

In spite of the fact that Roxanne was widely used in FS, I don't really remember a super masculine version of it. That is where Zhenya can fill the gap. The Roxanne does suit him (with the right choreo of course). :bra_vo:
"Осторожно! Фанатка ЕП и ДТ" (weir.ru about let`s talk)

These users thanked the author let`s talk for the post:
Виктория (06 Aug 2011, 21:46)
Rating: 4.17%

let`s talk

Postby cekoni » 06 Aug 2011, 20:42

Pinzolo, 06.08. last report by Sara Simonato :plush39:
https://twitter.com/Sarynka
The last training was today in the morning... How sad am I? i know I've been lucky but not seeing Evgeni is like a hole in the chest! :(

THE JUMPS ARE OK BUT HE IS TRYING NO MORE QUADS, HE DOESN'T NEED TO RISK TOO EARLY. PLANS? Now St.Petersburg, then Japan Open and then Who knows?

The knee is maybe hurting a little now he said... Let's hope for the best and please, if you can, go often to his Twitter account to support!

Ok, the Roxanne version I was talking about is the Moulin Rouge one without the voice of course. Beautiful!

Speaking about my poor situation, I need to tell you that only today Mr.Mishin seemed relaxed looking at me, maybe cause is the last day...

-------------------

About Artur and Liza... UNFORTUNATELY ARTUR GOT TEMPERATURE SO WE DIDN'T SEE HIM 4 GALA AND TODAY. Liza felt after a 3A trial.
TUCKTAMISHEVA SEEMED INJURED BUT SHE IS OK, SHE IS NOW TAKING IT EASY, SHE DIDN'T SKATE AT THE GALA BUT SHE IS OK.

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:
lala630312 (07 Aug 2011, 02:30)
Rating: 4.17%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby Дарина » 06 Aug 2011, 21:04

ПЕРЕВОД
cekoni wrote:Pinzolo, 06.08. last report by Sara Simonato :plush39:
Сегодня утром была последняя тренировка... Насколько мне грустно? я знаю, мне повезло, но не видеть Евгения - это словно дыра в груди! :(

ПРЫЖКИ В ПОРЯДКЕ, НО ОН БОЛЬШЕ НЕ ТРЕНИРУЕТ ЧЕТВЕРНЫЕ, ЕМУ НЕ НУЖНО СЛИШКОМ РАНО РИСКОВАТЬ. ПЛАНЫ? Сейчас Петербург, потом Japan Open, а потом Кто знает?

Колено, он сказал, сейчас может быть немножко болит... Давайте надеяться на лучшее и, пожалуйста, если можете, часто заходите в его Twitter, чтобы поддержать!

Ok, версия Roxanne, о которой я говорила, это из Moulin Rouge, без голоса, конечно. Прекрасно!

Что касается моей печальной ситуации, должна вам сказать, что только сегодня г-н Мишин расслабился, глядя на меня, может, потому что последний день...

-------------------

Об Артуре и Лизе... К СОЖАЛЕНИЮ, У АРТУРА ТЕМПЕРАТУРА, ПОЭТОМУ МЫ НЕ ВИДЕЛИ ЕГО ВЧЕРА НА ГАЛА И СЕГОДНЯ. Лиза упала, пытаясь исполнить тройной аксель.
ПОХОЖЕ, ЧТО ТУКТАМЫШЕВА ТРАВМИРОВАЛАСЬ, НО ОНА В ПОРЯДКЕ, СЕЙЧАС ОНА СПОКОЙНА, ОНА НЕ ВЫСТУПАЛА НА ГАЛА, НО С НЕЙ ВСЁ НОРМАЛЬНО.
Last edited by Дарина on 06 Aug 2011, 23:13, edited 1 time in total.
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."

These users thanked the author Дарина for the post (total 4):
Таня (11 Aug 2011, 08:34) • Ania_i_Tania (07 Aug 2011, 20:52) • Виктория (06 Aug 2011, 21:45) • Ирина (06 Aug 2011, 21:20)
Rating: 16.67%

Дарина

Postby Gabry » 06 Aug 2011, 21:22

I do hope Evgeni eventually chooses "Tango de Roxanne" for his SP, it's such a passionate music and would suit him perfectly. He already skated to this music in 2002 but he was still a bit inmature, I'm sure that by now he would give an inspiring rendition! Greetings from Italy

These users thanked the author Gabry for the post (total 3):
Таня (11 Aug 2011, 08:35) • Дарина (06 Aug 2011, 22:25) • Виктория (06 Aug 2011, 21:46)
Rating: 12.5%

Gabry

Postby Ирина » 06 Aug 2011, 21:22

Дарина wrote:ПЕРЕВОД
cekoni wrote:Pinzolo, 06.08. last report by Sara Simonato :plush39:

Колено, он сказал, сейчас может быть немножко болит...

:-( :-(
..."Российский фигурист Евгений Плющенко добился уникального достижения. Он выступил на четвертых Олимпийских играх - и выиграл четвертую медаль,став двукратным олимпийским чемпионом! "...
Ирина
Администратор

Postby dimi » 07 Aug 2011, 02:05

I Had hoped _Hoped_ he used Moulin Rouge Roxane for his Lp in Vancouver instead of Marton Tango amore.
Now i m dont know, first it is an overused music in fs and secondly again a tango? How he can show his new image, it is again tango..sometimes I think the Pianist program he never used as an sp..what a shame, i lreally liked it.
dimi

Postby whitebamboo » 07 Aug 2011, 05:48

dimi wrote:I Had hoped _Hoped_ he used Moulin Rouge Roxane for his Lp in Vancouver instead of Marton Tango amore.
Now i m dont know, first it is an overused music in fs and secondly again a tango? How he can show his new image, it is again tango..sometimes I think the Pianist program he never used as an sp..what a shame, i lreally liked it.

I am also a little worried that Tango de Roxanne, if it ends up being used, will come across as being too similar to Tango Amore (although I have to say that I actually find Tango Amore more interesting, just for my own tastes). I guess it all depends on what one does with it, in order to make it different from the tangos (don't forget Tango and Flamenco) Plushy has done before. As for being different from other people, he's always going to be that naturally. We'll just have to wait and see.

But I am actually also a little confused: are the Tango de Roxanne and the other (possibly Marton) violin music two separate competing ideas, or is it possible that they are being put together for the same program? I didn't quite understand it from Sara's tweets... Also, I seem to remember Evgeni saying quite a long time ago (last year when coming back from the Maldives?) that they'd already chosen the SP music then and that he was quite happy with it? Has he maybe changed his mind since then?

(Also, I'm wondering whether anyone has any idea if the "heartbreaking Russian music" is meant to be a possibility for the LP or SP...?)
whitebamboo

Postby dimi » 07 Aug 2011, 22:42

i was thinking , if he did prepare an sp now, what will he skate to japan open?
dimi

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni