На тренировках || Evgeni on training

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Женя на тренировках || Evgeni on training

Postby lovplush » 26 Aug 2011, 16:37

clairdelalune wrote:No, her point was that Plushy can´t adapt to the current rules and he has no chance to stay competitive. I know this woman she´s been dissing Plushy on Internet for years. :ze_le_ny:

Sure, a silver OG medalist is not a competitive skater at all :-) Gosh I hate those people who dedicate themselves bashing others. :plush43:

Nevertheless, no mater how she feels, or how we feel about plushy, he will stay in this sport to realize his dream plush48 . His achievement will not be spoiled by these people. Maybe on some forum, the tune is anti-plushy, which is totally fine. People who might never visit a skating sites but love this sport will decide who is the most brilliant skater. :-)

Sorry, whenever I come across something like this, I can barely control my temper :hi_hi_hi:
Plushenko Chinese Fans Club: http://www.plushycnfanclub.org/
lovplush

Postby lovplush » 26 Aug 2011, 16:52

cekoni wrote:If anyone needs translation... :plush45: :hi_hi_hi:

Таня wrote:Ура-ура-ура! :bra_vo: :ya_hoo_oo:
с фсо vseved пишет :hi_hi_hi: :
Вчера, говорят, на тренировке чисто 4Т сделал.

:ni_zia:
Yesterday in training Plushy jumped clean Quadruple Toeloop. :plush41: :bra_vo:

Gosh,I missed this post. Bravo, Plushy. plush48
Plushenko Chinese Fans Club: http://www.plushycnfanclub.org/
lovplush

Postby let`s talk » 26 Aug 2011, 18:08

clairdelalune wrote:There´s a poster on FSU which insists that Plushy had other programs before Vancouver, programs full of transitions, choreography, etc, and he dropped them because they were too demanding and chose to skate to Tango Amore and Aranjuez. :sh_ok:
FSU is full of Plush haters. Some of them are in need of mental help. ::yaz-yk:- to them.
"Осторожно! Фанатка ЕП и ДТ" (weir.ru about let`s talk)
let`s talk

Postby lilywang » 26 Aug 2011, 21:04

In hindsight, Tango Amore might be the right choice for him at that time. It is a program that he felt comfortable with, the style is very original and mature, you don't get to see skaters do a very sensual and sexy program in competition that often, :-)

And as an exhibition program, oh boy, the audience just loves it! He almost blew 18,000 people off with that program in Artistry On Ice last year. I have read nothing but raving review after that performance in China, people calling it "the highlight of the night", and "the perfect combination of dancing and music".

These users thanked the author lilywang for the post (total 2):
lala630312 (26 Aug 2011, 23:23) • Дарина (26 Aug 2011, 21:13)
Rating: 8.33%

lilywang

Postby lala630312 » 26 Aug 2011, 23:30

let's talk wrote:
FSU is full of Plush haters. Some of them are in need of mental help. ::yaz-yk:- to them.

Why? Why do they hate him? Because of Vancouver, or because of other reasons ? :ps_ih: I really don't understand. :plush30:
lala630312

Postby cekoni » 27 Aug 2011, 05:37

clairdelalune wrote:Girls, I know I´m somehow offtopic but I want to ask you something. :smu:sche_nie: There´s a poster on FSU which insists that Plushy had other programs before Vancouver, programs full of transitions, choreography, etc, and he dropped them because they were too demanding and chose to skate to Tango Amore and Aranjuez.
If I remember well I´ve asked Cekoni once and she was very surprised too, :ne_vi_del: ....

I can only to add some more small information, which are probably known to everyone: :mi_ga_et:
- SP - before Aranjuez was the option with "Chopin" - but there was no real difference in the choreography.
- LP - before Tango "Amore" - there was a fierce version - "Tango challenge" ... but it's been more different in interpretation, than in the choreography.

:du_ma_et: If someone other spreading these stories, I personally can imagine just one more reason (except pure fans hate) - MAYBE some former choreographer who participated in some period of time in creating choreography for Plushy (for example, Denis Petukhov and his wife which are praised in the United States to make the choreography for him) are now trying to "justify" themselves with the story: "there was a much better choreography, but Plushy rejected it". :ps_ih:
... but I repeat - it's just my speculation! :st_op:

Anyway - like others have said already: it is an old and irrelevant story - because Plushy himself said that he would take some details from the youngers, to be accommodate to the new rules. :plush45:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 27 Aug 2011, 05:44

lala630312 wrote:Why? Why do they hate him? Because of Vancouver, or because of other reasons ? :ps_ih: I really don't understand. :plush30:

Do not try to understand the haters reasons :plush44: - you would to have their brains and lack of soul for it :ps_ih: :ze_le_ny: ... and then, you will be the same, as they are. :plush34:

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:
lala630312 (28 Aug 2011, 01:09)
Rating: 4.17%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby alysonshade » 27 Aug 2011, 11:56

lala630312 wrote:
let's talk wrote:

Why? Why do they hate him? Because of Vancouver, or because of other reasons ? :ps_ih: I really don't understand. :plush30:

Only a word: Envy! :plush34:

alysonshade

Postby let`s talk » 27 Aug 2011, 19:43

alysonshade wrote:
lala630312 wrote:
let's talk wrote:

Only a word: Envy! :plush34:

Seconded. Envy, stupidity and dissatisfaction in their own lives. But that's beside the point. Because nobody cares that haters exist. The name "Plushenko" is a guarantee that the tickets will be sold out. FS fans who come to the shows are happy, sponsors and advertizers are more than satisfied, TV companies are fighting for broadcasting, so everybody's happy. Only haters are left behind the closed door and can't enjoy the feast. ::yaz-yk: :ya_hoo_oo:
"Осторожно! Фанатка ЕП и ДТ" (weir.ru about let`s talk)

These users thanked the author let`s talk for the post (total 2):
clairdelalune (29 Aug 2011, 11:32) • lala630312 (28 Aug 2011, 01:02)
Rating: 8.33%

let`s talk

Postby lala630312 » 28 Aug 2011, 01:09

let's talk wrote:

Seconded. Envy, stupidity and dissatisfaction in their own lives. But that's beside the point. Because nobody cares that haters exist. The name "Plushenko" is a guarantee that the tickets will be sold out. FS fans who come to the shows are happy, sponsors and advertizers are more than satisfied, TV companies are fighting for broadcasting, so everybody's happy. Only haters are left behind the closed door and can't enjoy the feast.

Perfect explanation! :co_ol: THX! Shut up haters! :)-(:
lala630312

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni