FOOTBALL GUYS!

OFF topic in English

FOOTBALL GUYS!

Postby dominique » 02 Aug 2010, 09:57

sosol wrote:Thank you, everyone, for all the compliments :plush45:

Ola_1 wrote:Sosol thank you so much for those videos Plushenko, portrait of the star! :plush46: :ya_hoo_oo: they're great!! from what year are they?

I'm not sure exactly, but I *think* it's from 2005/2006...it's before the 2006 Olympics in Torino, but not much before...

Cekoni, I also love gentle female voices like that one of Ana T.!! And those lyrics really went well with Plushy :mi_ga_et:

Hey sosol!! HOW CAN WE THANK YOU!!!! :mo-ro_zi_vo:
You have been working hard ..... THANKS AGAIN!!!
dominique
P.S. About Plushy's weight. As we were saying with Darina in some other subject, Plush is your way above average Russian male beauty. :plush31: :plush32: Whatever the actual weight!
We must ask mama Plush what she fed her boy so we can feed our boys too.... :plush40:
dominique

Re: Видео с Женей (разные) || Videos with Evgeni

Postby Ola_1 » 03 Aug 2010, 02:49

Dominique, yes, maybe Mama's diet is the key to success :-) just kidding of course, the key to success has only our Zhenya, nobody else and he's the only one who knows how to use it right plush48 :plush33:
And when it comes to weight matter, I really don't see any reason why Plushy should ever feel bad or uncomfortable about it. HE LOOKS JUST FINE, PERFECT :plush32: and obviously, he looks a bit different than lets say 4 years ago, but as we all know, everything is changing with the course of time, i think...
Even his movements on the ice are different, there's something new, unknown for many of us in the way he skates. I don't mean he skates worse of course! never ever! Plushy is the king!! :plush32: plush48 :plush46:
Ola_1

Postby dominique » 03 Aug 2010, 10:39

Ola_1 wrote:Dominique, yes, maybe Mama's diet is the key to success :-) just kidding of course, the key to success has only our Zhenya, nobody else and he's the only one who knows how to use it right plush48 :plush33:
And when it comes to weight matter, I really don't see any reason why Plushy should ever feel bad or uncomfortable about it. HE LOOKS JUST FINE, PERFECT :plush32: and obviously, he looks a bit different than lets say 4 years ago, but as we all know, everything is changing with the course of time, i think...
Even his movements on the ice are different, there's something new, unknown for many of us in the way he skates. I don't mean he skates worse of course! never ever! Plushy is the king!! :plush32: plush48 :plush46:

Ola_1, I AGREE!!!! :bra_vo: :bra_vo:
It is very obvious that he has matured so beautifully, in his skating (and his looks...).
But, concerning weight, I think he is always thinner in big competitions and great tournaments. In Vancouver he was very thin and determined. Simply wonderful! :mo-ro_zi_vo: :mo-ro_zi_vo:
dominique
dominique

Postby clairdelalune » 03 Aug 2010, 12:57

dominique wrote:P.S. About Plushy's weight. As we were saying with Darina in some other subject, Plush is your way above average Russian male beauty. :plush31: :plush32: Whatever the actual weight!
We must ask mama Plush what she fed her boy so we can feed our boys too.... :plush40:

Hm... :du_ma_et: But all the Russian skaters were handsome, Urmanov was like Prince Charming, more handsome than a Hollywood star, like our commentators used to say, my mother and I were in love with him :plush31: :smu:sche_nie:. Elvis Stojko and Kurt Browning were extremely unlucky to be his contemporaries. :-) Kulik was tall and handsome too :smu:sche_nie: :plush32. I mean, all the handsome Russian guys become successful skaters?
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby cekoni » 03 Aug 2010, 14:11

clairdelalune wrote:... I mean, all the handsome Russian guys become successful skaters?

Probably is beauty a precondition for the success! :co_ol: ;;-)))
cekoni
Administrator

Postby lala630312 » 03 Aug 2010, 15:19

You remember about Alexander Abt. He was soooo handsome....
lala630312

Postby clairdelalune » 03 Aug 2010, 16:03

lala630312 wrote:You remember about Alexander Abt. He was soooo handsome....

Oh my God, that´s right I forgot Sasha Abt, he was very handsome too!!!!!! :plush31: :ro_za:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby Дарина » 03 Aug 2010, 16:13

Girls, what about Alexei Yagudin, he looks not bad :-): But nobody can compare to Evgeni :-) :plush13: :plush19: :plush18:
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."
Дарина

Postby clairdelalune » 03 Aug 2010, 16:18

Дарина wrote:Girls, what about Alexei Yagudin, he looks not bad :-): But nobody can compare to Evgeni :-) :plush13: :plush19: :plush18:

Oh, no, he ´doesn´t look bad at all, a lot of friends of mine are his fans and they believe that he is very handsome and attractive! :-) :plush31:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby sosol » 03 Aug 2010, 18:38

dominique wrote:
dimi wrote:where is this montage solsol is talking about>/? :plush39:

Dimi, its in the subject "Video Montages", page 4, a post by sosol. You will find it towards the bottom of the page. :co_ol:
dominique

Sorry to disappoint you, Dimi and Dominique, the montage was removed...well, in fact, the montage was the final reason my entire channel on Youtube was erased ::yaz-yk: It was the third time I posted content with copyrights issues, so...BUT, as you can see below in my signature, I already opened a new channel :a_g_a: Of course, knowing that the montage has the song with the copyrights, I won't upload it there, but I'll open a new Youtube account where I'll put it, then you'll be able to watch it again! I tried opening a new account yesterday, but there was an error warning, etc...so...I'll try again another time when I'm less in a hurry!!

And I'm sorry to disagree with you girls, but Yagudin isn't attractive or beautiful to me. He's a great skater, that's all. He TRIES to have that sexy image, but it doesn't work because it doesn't come naturally...(which is obviously not the case with Plush even when he's too skinny for my aesthetic taste :plush31: ) Except for Plush, another guy I find very very veeeeryyyy...you know...hot ::yaz-yk: is that friend of his, Alexei Polischuk (I'm not sure about how his name is spelled!) :plush32: Thomas Verner also isn't bad at all :smu:sche_nie:
"He moved with grace, he entertained so naturally, no gesture out of place
His road in life was clearly drawn, he didn't hesitate
He played, they saw, he conquered as the master of his fate" - The Golden Boy - Freddie Mercury

Don't know Andre Matos? http://andre-coelho-matos.spaces.live.com
My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/solangeag1
sosol

Next

Return to Visitors' discussions