Женя и его тренер А.Н.Мишин || Evgeni and his coach Mishin

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Женя и его тренер А.Н.Мишин || Evgeni and his coach Mish

Postby let`s talk » 16 Nov 2011, 14:04

^ Good one. One detail: Mroz did a 4lutz. The 4flip was landed by Takahashi but only in a warm-up, not in the competition itself. :mi_ga_et:
"Осторожно! Фанатка ЕП и ДТ" (weir.ru about let`s talk)
let`s talk

Postby clairdelalune » 16 Nov 2011, 14:10

The question was stupid because jumps are not Chan´s forte, he is way more dangerous in other areas.

cekoni wrote:You forgot that 2 judges (which scores, by some "strange combination of circumstances the computer chose" to enter into summary marks) - put him on 21 and 22 place in SP?! :sh_ок: ... and because that Plushy got, AT LEAST, 4-5 points less for SP!!! :plush43:

You kept repeating that his choice of music affect on his success :kli_ny: .... but I kept repeating you that it is a matter of the ISU "politics"! :)-(:

On the TV of my house I did not see any ISU politics, only Evgeni skating to a bad program, to a music that he didn´t seem to enjoy, to a choreography which had no conexion to the music. I don´t need ISU or Joe Inman to tell me how many points Evgeni deserved for that program because I can estimate it myself. :-( If Evgeni´s choreographhers feel they are not able to design a good program using a particular music, Evgeni should change it. That´s the relation between music and low score.
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby lovplush » 16 Nov 2011, 18:07

clairdelalune wrote:The question was stupid because jumps are not Chan´s forte, he is way more dangerous in other areas.

cekoni wrote:You forgot that 2 judges (which scores, by some "strange combination of circumstances the computer chose" to enter into summary marks) - put him on 21 and 22 place in SP?! :sh_ок: ... and because that Plushy got, AT LEAST, 4-5 points less for SP!!! :plush43:

You kept repeating that his choice of music affect on his success :kli_ny: .... but I kept repeating you that it is a matter of the ISU "politics"! :)-(:

On the TV of my house I did not see any ISU politics, only Evgeni skating to a bad program, to a music that he didn´t seem to enjoy, to a choreography which had no conexion to the music. I don´t need ISU or Joe Inman to tell me how many points Evgeni deserved for that program because I can estimate it myself. :-( If Evgeni´s choreographhers feel they are not able to design a good program using a particular music, Evgeni should change it. That´s the relation between music and low score.

Maybe you are really an expert on this which I am not. So I would not argue with your opinion on PCS Plushy deserved for his performance in 2010. I only know that many Chinese fans including myself fell in love with his skating because of 2010 olympics.

From whose point of view you drew the conclusion that Plushy does not like the music? Plushy has the reputation from the past that he will not use a music that he could not feel. As for the interpretion of the music, that is really very personal thing. Of course your opinion might be well aligned with the judges, but that does not mean the whole program is a total disaster. Your comments I think are kind of insults to the choreographer and to Plushy.

It was a hasty season back then and the program might well be improved for sure. That is why now we all should be patient to wait for Plushy to improve himself gradually to the next Olympics.

We will have to wait until Plushy shows his programs in the real competition. And even by then, remember that he still has 2 or 3 years to come with a master piece for 2014!!
Plushenko Chinese Fans Club: http://www.plushycnfanclub.org/
lovplush

Postby clairdelalune » 16 Nov 2011, 18:19

lovplush wrote:
clairdelalune wrote:The question was stupid because jumps are not Chan´s forte, he is way more dangerous in other areas.

Maybe you are really an expert on this which I am not. So I would not argue with your opinion on PCS Plushy deserved for his performance in 2010. I only know that many Chinese fans including myself fell in love with his skating because of 2010 olympics.

From whose point of view you drew the conclusion that Plushy does not like the music? Plushy has the reputation from the past that he will not use a music that he could not feel. As for the interpretion of the music, that is really very personal thing. Of course your opinion might be well aligned with the judges, but that does not mean the whole program is a total disaster. Your comments I think are kind of insults to the choreographer and to Plushy.

It was a hasty season back then and the program might well be improved for sure. That is why now we all should be patient to wait for Plushy to improve himself gradually to the next Olympics.

We will have to wait until Plushy shows his programs in the real competition. And even by then, remember that he still has 2 or 3 years to come with a master piece for 2014!!

It was a huge difference between Tango (which he totally enjoyed, anybody could see that) and Concierto de Aranjuez. Tango wasn´t a perfect program but it was good. Aranjuez looked like a sort of "improvisation". Evgeni did his best, of course, his interpretation definitely saved the program, but IMO it wasn´t as brilliant as usual. I blame the choreography. :-(
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby cekoni » 16 Nov 2011, 21:08

:kli_ny: I can say only one thing - BY 1000000000000000000000000 TIMES!!!! :plush29:

GIVING SO MUCH IMPORTANCE TO CHOREOGRAPHY IS ONE SIMPLE BULSH******!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :v_i_k_i_n_g:

P.S. this is my opinion... and i can not argue anymore about that. :ps_ih:
I hate when athletes have to deal with politics, and when I say "politics", I think the behavior of a sports institutions towards the athletes, and sport as such.... do not mention and influence of money :ze_le_ny:

P.S.S. clairdelune... you increasingly change your mind, after spent to many time reading FSU, IFS, GS and etc forums :kli_ny:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby clairdelalune » 16 Nov 2011, 22:17

cekoni wrote:P.S.S. clairdelune... you increasingly change your mind, after spent to many time reading FSU, IFS, GS and etc forums :kli_ny:

:hi_hi_hi: I'm incorruptible, Cekoni!!!! :mo-ro_zi_vo:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby caseddy » 17 Nov 2011, 00:31

let`s talk wrote:^ Good one. One detail: Mroz did a 4lutz. The 4flip was landed by Takahashi but only in a warm-up, not in the competition itself. :mi_ga_et:

That's right! I got mixed up!
caseddy

Postby cekoni » 17 Nov 2011, 15:12

clairdelalune wrote:
cekoni wrote:P.S.S. clairdelune... you increasingly change your mind, after spent to many time reading FSU, IFS, GS and etc forums :kli_ny:

:hi_hi_hi: I'm incorruptible, Cekoni!!!! :mo-ro_zi_vo:

You may not change the basic thinking and love for Plushy :co_ol: ... but they definitely have an impact on you, because you trying (with the best intentions) to make a cloned Plushy "Made by their measures"! :)-(:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Вера » 20 Nov 2011, 21:23

Плющенко работает пока без четверных прыжков
http://news.sport-express.ru/2011-11-20/476881/

Олимпийский чемпион Турина-2006 Евгений Плющенко в сентябре был вынужден прервать тренировочный процесс и пройти курс лечения из-за обострившихся проблем с прооперированной летом ногой. В октябре он возобновил тренировки, но его дебют, который по первоначальным планам должен был состояться на одном из этапов Кубка России, был отложен до чемпионата России в Саранске, который пройдет в конце декабря, рассказал специально для "СЭ" наставник Плющенко - выдающийся российский тренер Алексей Мишин.

- В каком состоянии сейчас находится Плющенко, учитывая все его недавние проблемы?

- Женя тренируется в полном объеме - два занятия утром и вечером, ОФП, разминки. Сейчас он может исполнить в программе все тройные прыжки, включая тройной аксель. Но на сегодняшний день соревноваться он не готов. Говоря откровенно, он все-таки испытывает проблемы с четверным тулупом. Этот прыжок мы пока не делаем, но не потому, что Женя не может его сделать, а из боязни повредить левый голеностоп. Но в остальном он работает в полном объеме. Знаете, я недавно встречался с мамой Жени Татьяной Васильевной. Так вот она мне сказала: "Он никогда так не хотел кататься, как сейчас". Думаю, это очень показательный момент.

- К предстоящему в конце декабря чемпионату России ситуация изменится?

- Я думаю, чемпионат России будет для него обязательным стартом, поскольку нынешнее его возвращение, по моему представлению - это совершенно другая концепция. То, первое возвращение, перед Ванкувером, было как хлопок по голенищу - раз, и все. А сейчас это пролонгированная акция, скрупулезное движение вперед. У нас с ним запланирован долгий поход. Это в 2010 году был нужен штурм, а сейчас требуется терпеливая осада. (Екатерина КУЛИНИЧЕВА)

Полностью интервью Алексея Мишина - в ближайших номера

These users thanked the author Вера for the post (total 2):
cekoni (21 Nov 2011, 00:19) • simona (20 Nov 2011, 21:58)
Rating: 8.33%

Вера
Администратор

Postby Дарина » 20 Nov 2011, 22:35

Вера wrote:Плющенко работает пока без четверных прыжков
http://news.sport-express.ru/2011-11-20/476881/

translation

Plushenko working so far without quads

"In September Evgeni Plushenko, Olympic champion of Turin (2006), was forced to interrupt the training process and to take treatments because of the problems with his leg on which he had a surgery in summer. In October he was back to training, but his debut, initially planned for one of the Russian cup stages, has been delayed until Russian Nationals, which will take place in Saransk in late December - said Plushenko’s mentor an outstanding Russian coach Alexei Mishin.

- How is Plushenko feeling now, considering his recent problems?

- Zhenya has full training course – two sessions in the morning and in the evening, physical training, warm-up. Now he can do all the triple jumps, including triple axel, in the program. But he is not ready to compete. Frankly, he still has problems with the quadruple toe loop. We do not train this jump now not because Zhenya can't do it, but because of the fear to damage his left ankle. But in all other aspects he works without restrictions. You know, I recently met with his mother Tatiana Vasilyevna. She said to me: "He never had such desire to skate like now." I think this is very significant.

- Will the situation change till the upcoming Nationals in late December?

- I think National championships will be a required event for him, because this time his return, in my opinion, has a completely different conception. The first return before Vancouver was like a slap on the boot-top - and that's it (I'm not sure about translation of this idiom)))) ). And now this is a prolonged process, meticulous advance. We have scheduled a long hike. In 2010 the assault was needed, and now we need a siege."
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."

These users thanked the author Дарина for the post (total 4):
Sakura (21 Nov 2011, 11:34) • cekoni (21 Nov 2011, 00:19) • simona (20 Nov 2011, 23:36) • lala630312 (20 Nov 2011, 23:17)
Rating: 16.67%

Дарина

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni