Stars on Ice - Italian summer tour 13-17.08.2012 (5 shows)

Отчеты очевидцев, фото, видео, информация различных СМИ || News, Reports, Multimedia

Re: Stars on Ice - Italian summer tour 13-17.08.2012 (5 show

Postby cekoni » 19 Aug 2012, 21:39

To repeat Plushy's interview.... :plush34:

cekoni wrote:Italian article about shows in Pinzolo and Asiago ... by Lorella Miotello, Consuelo Valoppi and Sara Simonato
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

….E BROADWAY ARRIVA IN ITALIA:
http://evgeniplushenkoitalia.blogspot.c ... l?spref=tw
A short translation about part of the article - the complete one in the next days

We were very happy to admire his second performance: the new short program! In Pinzolo he dressed the same costume of last season. In Asiago he dressed the same black trousers and a black shirt. Very elegant! We already know the name of the music’s author because Evgeni said it to us in a short interview he gaved us before Pinzolo’s show. The name is: Gary Moore. Maybe the music is “The prophet”. He already used it in 2007 at Russian Nationals’ exibition where he was there as a guest.
Of course the program he skated in the show is not exactly the one he will skate in competition with all the required tecnical elements. That happens for all the athlets who are preparing programs for the following season. He confirmed us this fact in the interview. So now we can’t still give our opinion about the program, but, of course, we were very impressed from the speed and the beauty of the step sequence and from his interpretation of the music…

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:
lёle4ka (20 Aug 2012, 01:59)
Rating: 4.17%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby ilpulcino » 19 Aug 2012, 22:06

:son-ce:
Some photos from Cortina - Ice Gala 18/08/2012
https://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/? ... 997&type=1

These users thanked the author ilpulcino for the post:
lёle4ka (20 Aug 2012, 01:59)

ilpulcino

Postby Jia Jia » 19 Aug 2012, 23:42

whitebamboo wrote:
cekoni wrote:Haters will write anyway stupid things! :plush43: :ze_le_ny:
Normal people will understand that this is ONLY show, program is still in development ... and he had broken boot. Real skating fans will wait competitions, to comment the progam...

Moreover, what is important what haters think now ? More important is what will judges think on the competition! ::yaz-yk:

Some of the people who don't like Plushy will pretty much repeat the same things, no matter what the actual program looks like. And it's always the same stuff, anyway; it has been the same for years. It doesn't matter that much. *shrugs*

But since now the cat's out of the bag :-) , I'll mention that I like the choice of music more and more, and clearly it is meaningful to Evgeni. I'll leave what the judges will think to the judges and experts (i. e. how COP friendly it is, and that sort of thing) and just say what I myself think....As a viewer, I can already get a sense of depth to it, even though it is of course still in a very preliminary stage. My hope is that this will have a chance, when fully developed and displayed to all advantage, to be a quite "spiritual" program, even if that kind of thing is considered completely unimportant to many figure skating "experts" nowadays....

Two things:
1. Could someone please post the link to the "good" Facebook vid of Plushy's new SP? I seem to be hopeless at finding it :ny_tik:
2. I LOVE where this new SP is going and totally agree with whitebamboo that this could be quite a spiritual program :plush46: Plushy feels all the subtle changes in the music and inflects his movements accordingly. There's also a lovely contrast between serene and intense passages. And of course, the footwork. It's funny to me how the media seemed to "forget" Plushy's footwork once Torino 2006 was done. It's great to see him showing everyone so clearly exactly how good and varied his skating is.

These users thanked the author Jia Jia for the post (total 2):
lala630312 (20 Aug 2012, 10:08) • lёle4ka (20 Aug 2012, 01:59)
Rating: 8.33%

Jia Jia

Postby lovplush » 20 Aug 2012, 00:52

whitebamboo wrote:
cekoni wrote:Haters will write anyway stupid things! :plush43: :ze_le_ny:
Normal people will understand that this is ONLY show, program is still in development ... and he had broken boot. Real skating fans will wait competitions, to comment the progam...

Moreover, what is important what haters think now ? More important is what will judges think on the competition! ::yaz-yk:

Some of the people who don't like Plushy will pretty much repeat the same things, no matter what the actual program looks like. And it's always the same stuff, anyway; it has been the same for years. It doesn't matter that much. *shrugs*

But since now the cat's out of the bag :-) , I'll mention that I like the choice of music more and more, and clearly it is meaningful to Evgeni. I'll leave what the judges will think to the judges and experts (i. e. how COP friendly it is, and that sort of thing) and just say what I myself think....As a viewer, I can already get a sense of depth to it, even though it is of course still in a very preliminary stage. My hope is that this will have a chance, when fully developed and displayed to all advantage, to be a quite "spiritual" program, even if that kind of thing is considered completely unimportant to many figure skating "experts" nowadays....

Oh Whitebamboo, you always can find right words to describe things :plush39:

For the Music choice, be to honest, at first I did not like it and thought comparing to the "prisoner" the contrast here is not enough (too short). But after watching the program couple of times I found myself start loving it.
The program itself apparently is still raw but the step sequence is really beautiful. The layout of the program from the 13th show seems more COP friendly than from the other days. Actually if one looks back to Plushy's earlier works, the lay out (jumps) were spread out nicely. But I guess it will depend on how Plushy would like to interpret the music. For the arm movement however, I found although they are beautiful but lack a little bit of variation. But again, judging from videos from different dates, his arm movements were not always the same so he is still experimenting. Therefore I keep hopes up that it will end up to be a very beautiful program :a_g_a:
Plushenko Chinese Fans Club: http://www.plushycnfanclub.org/

These users thanked the author lovplush for the post (total 2):
whitebamboo (20 Aug 2012, 12:28) • lёle4ka (20 Aug 2012, 01:58)
Rating: 8.33%

lovplush

Postby cekoni » 20 Aug 2012, 01:28

Jia Jia wrote:Two things:
1. Could someone please post the link to the "good" Facebook vid of Plushy's new SP? I seem to be hopeless at finding it :ny_tik:

I sent you PM :mi_ga_et:

ilpulcino wrote::son-ce:
Some photos from Cortina - Ice Gala 18/08/2012
https://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/? ... 997&type=1

I cant see this album - page is probably only for "friends" :plush35:

.... can you download and post here some interesting pics? :plush39:

whitebamboo wrote:....As a viewer, I can already get a sense of depth to it, even though it is of course still in a very preliminary stage. My hope is that this will have a chance, when fully developed and displayed to all advantage, to be a quite "spiritual" program, even if that kind of thing is considered completely unimportant to many figure skating "experts" nowadays....

I think that this program will be remembered, as Adagio or "Moonligh sonata" :plush33:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby dustman » 20 Aug 2012, 01:37

one more Photo album By Palaghiaccio Pinzolo
prime foto stars on ice 2012, Pinzolo
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 276&type=1

These users thanked the author dustman for the post (total 8):
Таня (22 Aug 2012, 00:02) • lala630312 (21 Aug 2012, 10:57) • whitebamboo (20 Aug 2012, 12:30) • bigeyegugu (20 Aug 2012, 08:45) • lovplush (20 Aug 2012, 04:35) • ilpulcino (20 Aug 2012, 02:28) • lёle4ka (20 Aug 2012, 01:59) • cekoni (20 Aug 2012, 01:47)
Rating: 33.33%

dustman

Postby ilpulcino » 20 Aug 2012, 02:38

3 photos of the after-show when signing autographs.
I have saved in a folder are images. JPEG
What do I do now? I try to attach some message? :smu:sche_nie:
.... sorry .... easy directions, please .... I do a try.... :-):
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

These users thanked the author ilpulcino for the post (total 6):
Таня (22 Aug 2012, 00:02) • lala630312 (21 Aug 2012, 10:57) • Дарина (20 Aug 2012, 14:56) • cekoni (20 Aug 2012, 14:43) • lovplush (20 Aug 2012, 04:34) • lёle4ka (20 Aug 2012, 03:54)
Rating: 25%

ilpulcino

Postby lёle4ka » 20 Aug 2012, 05:01

:pri_vet:-: Всем :pri_vet:-:!! Женя, :son-ce: наше, как всегда Супер, все шоу прошли с потрясающим аншлагом и успехом. Спасибо интернету - не смотря на его временами капризный характер - что и мы здесь, в России, смогли посмотреть и в онлайне, и на Ютубе замечательные Женины прокаты. И, конечно же, ОГРОМНОЕ СПАСИБО всем людям, которые на всех шоу в Италии, заботясь о нас, малость обделённых :plush42: "Королевским Вниманием" и лишённых возможности лицезреть в натуре искусство нашего Кумира, неустанно записывали видяшечки, снимали фоточки, делились своими впечатлениями, и всю эту радость нам через интернет дарили!!
А поговорить мне БОООООЛЬШЕ всего хочется о новой Короткой. Итак, "ПРОРОК"!! ОХ, уже одно только НАЗВАНИЕ музыки Душу переворачивает!!
Так-с... :plush38: Даже не знаю с чего начать... :du_ma_et:
Наверное, с того, что музыка эта ну Очень подходит Жене! Я бы даже сказала Просто ИДЕАЛЬНО!!! Уж я не знаю, ОН для неё рождён, или ОНА была создана ДЛЯ него... Но!! Что интересно, увидев впервые пару месяцев назад "Узника" на эту же музыку, почему-то я её не запомнила!! Видимо, тот образ не совсем ей соответствовал. А сейчас, после первого же просмотра видео с новой КП(из шоу в Курмайоре), этот "Пророк" просто запал в душу. Сразу подумалось, что понять и передать Такую музыку, так потрясающе :co_ol: выразить её в своём катании, способен только Женя. Хотя собственно, он, наверное, любую музыку может так тонко понимать и так Фантастически трансформировать в ледовый танец. В этом ему нет равных :a_g_a: !!
Далее... За прошедшие после "Узника" годы, Женя настолько вырос в своём Мастерстве, в нём сейчас такая МОЩЬ и,одновременно, такая ГЛУБИНА, что даже сомнения не вызывает Своевременность выбора именно этой музыки. Очень-Очень хочу, чтобы они ничего больше не переигрывали с музыкальным сопровождением, как было, если не ошибаюсь, в прошлом году!! Словом, вы поняли, я в эту прогу уже влюбилась :plush31: :plush33: . Ранее среди его Коротких программ для меня на первом месте была Тоска, теперь на пьедестале ей придётся потесниться :a_g_a: .
Я люблю её уже сейчас, даже в таком НЕЗАВЕРШЁННОМ, НЕСОВЕРШЕННОМ варианте. Об этом все тут уже писали - что КП ещё в стадии доработки. Безусловно, это так. Я видела три разных проката - Курмайор, Азиаго и Пине - если кто знает ссылки на другие, прошу киньте тут, хочется все уже посмотреть. И видно, и чувствуется, и ощущается, что работа над программой ещё продолжается, даже во время самих прокатов. Прямо на льду Женич подбирает разные варианты сложения этой мозаики, чтобы все кусочки пазла идеально соединились в Цельную Картину. :plush46: ,ЖЕНЕЧКА, :bra_vo: , ты нам даришь Нечто Незабываемое! Это Потрясающе - наблюдать за созданием Шедевра!! Увидеть все - хотя бы завершающие -этапы творческой работы Непревзойдённого Мастера Ледовых Мини-Спектаклей!!! Никогда этого не забудешь!! Если мне удастся попасть на прокаты сборной в сентябре - авось случится такое Чудо - буду совершенно счастлива, увидев на льду Воплощённого Пророка!
И про Костюм... наш Женич потрясно смотрится в чёрном, тут вы все правы. НО! Как может быть ПРОРОК - В Черном?? Наверное, должно быть что-то БЕЛОЕ!! Хотя не знаю, может, будет не АНГЕЛ-пророк, а что-то диаметрально противоположное? А вообще, перед Юдашкиным стоит архи-сложная задача, наверное, даже Ромео "одеть" будет легче...Надеюсь, его Мастерство в своей сфере соответствует по степени Жениному таланту, и он Блестяще справится с этой головоломкой. Ну, ладно, поживём-увидим. Уж не долго осталось :-): .
Ещё раз: ВСЕМ :plush40: СПАСИБО за инфу, видяшки, и фоточки!! :plush28: Вы МОЛОДЦЫ!!! :plush39: :plush39:
Женя - Абсолютный Гений фигурного катания!

These users thanked the author lёle4ka for the post (total 7):
БаРРашка (15 Sep 2012, 02:07) • lala630312 (23 Aug 2012, 16:42) • Таня (22 Aug 2012, 00:02) • let`s talk (20 Aug 2012, 15:21) • cekoni (20 Aug 2012, 14:43) • whitebamboo (20 Aug 2012, 12:32) • Вера (20 Aug 2012, 06:48)
Rating: 29.17%

lёle4ka

Postby Вера » 20 Aug 2012, 07:01

lёle4ka wrote: Итак, "ПРОРОК"!! ОХ, уже одно только НАЗВАНИЕ музыки Душу переворачивает!!

:a_g_a: Название (если оно будет таким) мне нравится :co_ol: Очень подходит именно ему. Кто как не он, жгет сердца людей. Обходя моря и земли. :plush45:
http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%CF%F0%EE%F0%EE%EA
Проро́к — в общем смысле — это человек, предположительно контактирующий со сверхъестественными или божественными силами, и служащий как посредник между ними и человечеством, провозвестник сверхъестественной воли (пророчества).

These users thanked the author Вера for the post:
lёle4ka (20 Aug 2012, 22:05)

Вера
Администратор

Postby whitebamboo » 20 Aug 2012, 12:27

cekoni wrote:
I think that this program will be remembered, as Adagio or "Moonligh sonata" :plush33:

I agree! Actually, somehow there is something about this program that reminds me a little about Adagio (Plushy's own favorite SP), even though of course these two programs are very different in form.

These users thanked the author whitebamboo for the post:
cekoni (20 Aug 2012, 14:43)

whitebamboo

PreviousNext

Return to ЛЕДОВЫЕ ШОУ || SHOWS 2010-2016