Различные голосования,рейтинги и т.п || Voting, ratings, etc

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Различные голосования,рейтинги и т.п || Voting, ratings,

Postby Searcher16 » 19 Sep 2011, 13:52

По результатам наблюдений я установил: каков известный человек- таковы его поклонники. Если знаменитость на самом деле представляет собой посредственность (или хотя б чувствует это в своей душе) - его фанаты такие же. А что делает моська, желая выделиться из толпы? Верно, лает на слона!
Searcher16

Postby alysonshade » 19 Sep 2011, 17:29

Searcher16 wrote:По результатам наблюдений я установил: каков известный человек- таковы его поклонники. Если знаменитость на самом деле представляет собой посредственность (или хотя б чувствует это в своей душе) - его фанаты такие же. А что делает моська, желая выделиться из толпы? Верно, лает на слона!

I'm sure that these voters are not all Yagudin's fans, most of them are Plushy's haters and they push the button in favor of Yagudin just in order to make Plush lose the poll. They are not fans, neither of Yag, nor any other skater, they just are frustrated people who enjoy bashing a man only because they can't reach his greatness. Maybe some of them heard their girlfriend screaming: "Oh Zhenya, you are so hot"!, so they got mad. :-)
Actually, this kind of voting has no meaning to me, I voted only because The Forum Administrators asked us, I don't like to see the honour of such a great man in some idiot's hands. :plush34:
alysonshade

Postby let`s talk » 19 Sep 2011, 18:37

clairdelalune wrote:True!!! A lot of them don´t even care about Yagudin. :plush29: They are more busy to trash Evgeni on Internet than to follow Yagudin´s shows. They should be ashamed! :plush43:

I am sure they will trash Yagudin too with the same obsession when the moment would be right. They are professional trolls who pretend not to be the ones. For years have been following major FS general sites + fans' sites, often under the same usernames and writing the same nasty stuff in one or two languages about anyone or anything: skaters, coaches, journalists, people they sat together during the competitions, etc. Basically, no matter what to bitch about, just let them bitch. Classic losers, in short. :plush42: ::yaz-yk:
"Осторожно! Фанатка ЕП и ДТ" (weir.ru about let`s talk)

These users thanked the author let`s talk for the post (total 2):
lala630312 (20 Sep 2011, 18:23) • clairdelalune (19 Sep 2011, 18:51)
Rating: 8.33%

let`s talk

Postby clairdelalune » 19 Sep 2011, 18:51

let`s talk wrote:
clairdelalune wrote:True!!! A lot of them don´t even care about Yagudin. :plush29: They are more busy to trash Evgeni on Internet than to follow Yagudin´s shows. They should be ashamed! :plush43:

I am sure they will trash Yagudin too with the same obsession when the moment would be right. They are professional trolls who pretend not to be the ones. For years have been following major FS general sites + fans' sites, often under the same usernames and writing the same nasty stuff in one or two languages about anyone or anything: skaters, coaches, journalists, people they sat together during the competitions, etc. Basically, no matter what to bitch about, just let them bitch. Classic losers, in short. :plush42: ::yaz-yk:

True!!! Some people shoud get a life!!! :plush43:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby cekoni » 20 Sep 2011, 00:03

Дарина wrote:» 19 Sep 2011, 07:08

А в данную минуту - уже 3923!...3947...

И как нужно относиться к таким голосовалкам?

:sh_ок: :plush42: :ps_ih: Les Miserables :)-(:
http://www.mixduel.com/category/12/1319

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:
lala630312 (20 Sep 2011, 18:24)
Rating: 4.17%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby lovplush » 20 Sep 2011, 01:11

cekoni wrote:

:hi_hi_hi: cekoni, I have "given up" this madness this morning.

Plushy is the one making the history, no matter how many haters think differently. plush48
Plushenko Chinese Fans Club: http://www.plushycnfanclub.org/

These users thanked the author lovplush for the post:

lovplush

Postby cekoni » 20 Sep 2011, 01:29

lovplush wrote::hi_hi_hi: cekoni, I have "given up" this madness this morning.

Plushy is the one making the history, no matter how many haters think differently. plush48

Just to follow this madness ;;-))) ... P.S. I could not vote there :ps_ih:

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:

cekoni
Administrator

Postby alysonshade » 20 Sep 2011, 12:20

let`s talk wrote:I am sure they will trash Yagudin too with the same obsession when the moment would be right (...)

I'm not so sure about it.. In my opinion, Plush is the object ot their hate just because Plush is the greatest skater ever.
And such a hot man! If the poll was about Yags and some other skater (not Plush), I'm sure they would not have bothered to vote in such a crazy way against Yags as they're doing against Plush. :plush34:

alysonshade

Postby alysonshade » 20 Sep 2011, 12:29

Anyway, I stopped to vote: I don't recognize the validity of this poll. And I think we Plushy fans should stop giving credence to such kind of polls, which put the reputation of a great man into the hands of incompetent people.

alysonshade

Postby lovplush » 20 Sep 2011, 15:48

alysonshade wrote:Anyway, I stopped to vote: I don't recognize the validity of this poll. And I think we Plushy fans should stop giving credence to such kind of polls, which put the reputation of a great man into the hands of incompetent people.

Well said.

Actually these online voting things can never truely reflect the truth. Supporting Plushy in his competitions and other activities where he can feel the supports are more important :-)
Plushenko Chinese Fans Club: http://www.plushycnfanclub.org/

These users thanked the author lovplush for the post:

lovplush

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni