Пресса, интервью|| Press about Evgeni ON Ice

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Postby simona » 11 Sep 2011, 21:56

Girls thanx 4 all your precious Plushy 'deliveries!

'

ImageImageImageImageImage

simona

Postby lovplush » 12 Sep 2011, 00:32

cekoni wrote:Evgeni Rukavitsyn is coach of Konstantin Menshov .... he always has some comment about Plushy, and they are always somewhere in between praise and malice :)-(:
-------------------------------------

Figure skater Plushenko after the return is capable of many things - Rukavitsyn

"I watched first Plushenko's skating, and I really liked it. It was just great. I, of course, will not do predictions, but that Plushenko after the return is capable of many things - it's obvious.

Evgeni is a great athlete, you can, at will, to treat him in terms of that his skating somewhere are not up to modern standards. But this, that Plushenko is always interesting - it's a fact. Here, on Test Skating, he came out - and, as usual, not dropped below some bars, below his level. "

Thanks for the translation Cekoni. And you are right, first praise then says that Plushy's skating is not up to date, seems a bit twisting. :plush34: After second thought, I prefer to think this is praise to Plushy. :hi_hi_hi:

Nevertheless, what Plushy skated was an "old" EX number. Only after he presents his new programs, can one comments on whether his style is out of date (which for me is "never") ::yaz-yk:
Plushenko Chinese Fans Club: http://www.plushycnfanclub.org/
lovplush

Postby cekoni » 12 Sep 2011, 08:57

lovplush wrote:.... Only after he presents his new programs, can one comments on whether his style is out of date (which for me is "never") ::yaz-yk:

I agree :co_ol: ... I just pray to God that Plushy never becomes part of cloned mass :plush47: :-):
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 13 Sep 2011, 06:58

lovplush wrote:12 Aug 2011
Hi, I got the new IFS. I have converted the article of plushy's interview into PDF file:
http://www.mediafire.com/?bda5qe24k9e7czn

For this moment, I also put a copy here:
http://www.lovplush.com/resources/International%20Figure%20Skating%20-%20October%202011EP.pdf

lovplush wrote: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6&p=56323&hilit=flade#p56323
The text:
Evgeni Plushenko
Rising to the Challenge

by Tatjana Flade

"International Figure Skating" Magazine finally published complete Plushy's interview on their site! :ni_zia: plush48
(... "only" 3,5 months later, since he was taken from him :kli_ny: :)-(: )

http://www.ifsmagazine.com/sections/fea ... -challenge
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Kudryavka » 13 Sep 2011, 11:16

cekoni wrote:
lovplush wrote:.... Only after he presents his new programs, can one comments on whether his style is out of date (which for me is "never") ::yaz-yk:

I agree :co_ol: ... I just pray to God that Plushy never becomes part of cloned mass :plush47: :-):

Don't worry cekoni. Plushy has a very strong personality. Even if Plushy wanted to copy Lysa or Chan or somebody else, he couldn't to be like them. :hi_hi_hi:
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009
Kudryavka

Postby clairdelalune » 13 Sep 2011, 11:24

Kudryavka wrote:
cekoni wrote:

Don't worry cekoni. Plushy has a very strong personality. Even if Plushy wanted to copy Lysa or Chan or somebody else, he couldn't to be like them. :hi_hi_hi:

As long as he wins I don´t care if he´s a clone or not, he can copy whoever he wants! :a_g_a:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby Kudryavka » 13 Sep 2011, 11:52

I've read the T.Flade article also at WFS. Maybe WFS is more raw ("unedited"). :plush38:

For example
EP - I want to open my own skating school here in St. Petersburg. If Alexei Nikolaevich agrees with me, I would like to continue his school. Because I intend to train students with his system and technique. Yes, I will add my original process later as I got more coaching experience. I have this dream to build a school, not just a skating school with an ice rink, but maybe with a place where the young skaters can live train and study. I also would like to produce my own skating shows after Sochi when I retired. I have a lot of plans. I want to stay involved with skating and help to educate new athletes.

TF - You open new school at Yubileyny where you have been training since you were 11?
EP - I want to open my school which have two ice rinks for figure skating and ice hockey. I want to talk to top ice hockey players to establish our school together. This is the full details of my future plan. I will work hard for the growth of children and people's better health.

TF - Does anyone help your project?
EP - For now, private investors and my friends support me. Of course, I think my plan will be supported by the Russian government. When my plan became more concrete, I will talk to Dmitrii Anatolievich Medvedev and Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin to get permission about all of my plans. We still don't have enough ice rinks in St. Petersburg. Academy of figure skating and Yubileiny are too crowded. Room (for ballet or warm-up) is insufficient. We have only one room. My school must be equipped with a fitness centre or choreography room, Swimming Pool, Sauna, everything. ... [he talked about his dream school]... I know it's difficult to make my plan reality. But this is good for children, coaches and figure skating.

I prefer WFS version to IFS version. IFS version was too edited and made me feel impersonal. :ga-ze-ta;
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009

These users thanked the author Kudryavka for the post (total 4):
lovplush (16 Sep 2011, 02:10) • dustman (14 Sep 2011, 06:44) • cekoni (14 Sep 2011, 01:17) • Дарина (14 Sep 2011, 01:07)
Rating: 16.67%

Kudryavka

Postby Дарина » 14 Sep 2011, 16:30

http://www.vz.ru/news/2011/9/13/522105.html
Тренер Алексей Урманов.: Плющенко способен выступить на ОИ-2014

13 сентября 2011, 17::20

Олимпийский чемпион-2006 Евгений Плющенко обладает достаточным физическим и психологическим потенциалом для того, чтобы достойно выступить на Играх-2014 в Сочи, считает олимпийский чемпион в мужском фигурном катании 1994 года, а ныне тренер Алексей Урманов.

Плющенко принял участие в завершившихся на прошлой неделе контрольных прокатах кандидатов и членов сборной России по фигурному катанию в Москве и Подмосковье.

«Честно говоря, я боюсь уже что-то предсказывать конкретное по поводу Жени и не буду этого делать, - отметил Урманов РИА «Новости». - Скажу просто, что на самом деле Плющенко большой молодец. Большой профессионал. Если Жене хватит здоровья и если он сам этого захочет, то до Олимпиады в Сочи он способен выступать».

(After Open Test Skating Alexei Urmanov said: I'm afraid to make any prediction about Zhenya but he was just great, he is a true professional and if his health permits him he will be able to compete in Sochi)
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."

These users thanked the author Дарина for the post (total 6):
dustman (16 Sep 2011, 10:50) • lovplush (16 Sep 2011, 02:10) • Виктория (14 Sep 2011, 18:25) • Kudryavka (14 Sep 2011, 17:17) • lala630312 (14 Sep 2011, 16:49) • cekoni (14 Sep 2011, 16:32)
Rating: 25%

Дарина

Postby Kudryavka » 16 Sep 2011, 06:23

Russian Skaters Preview New Programs
At Test Skates in Moscow

http://www.ifsmagazine.com/sections/art ... w-programs

By Tatjana Flade
Published: 09/16/11
The Russian Figure Skating Federation held its annual test skate for the national team in September where skaters presented their new programs to both the press and public.

This year, the event played out over four days (Sept. 4-5 and 7-8) in Moscow. Not all skaters were present and not all showed their competitive programs, but most did showing that they are ready for the new season.

Evgeni Plushenko showed up for the first test skates and performed his exhibition program to “Je suis malade” which included some triple Axels. “Evgeni is skating very well”, said his longtime coach Mishin. “But after his knee surgery he does not want to push himself too hard right now.”

These users thanked the author Kudryavka for the post (total 2):
lala630312 (16 Sep 2011, 18:49) • Дарина (16 Sep 2011, 15:11)
Rating: 8.33%

Kudryavka

Postby dominique » 16 Sep 2011, 18:36

Did anyone notice what Plush said in one of Cekoni's previous posts ???
"Everything becomes through pain...."
Hey girls let's back our fave man up!!! Heis involved in a giant fight!!!
Plushy we're with you and we wish you will have NO pain but a lot of success coming and becoming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DOMINIQUE

These users thanked the author dominique for the post (total 4):
cekoni (17 Sep 2011, 00:17) • lovplush (16 Sep 2011, 22:35) • lala630312 (16 Sep 2011, 21:42) • lodochka (16 Sep 2011, 19:17)
Rating: 16.67%

dominique

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni