Search found 353 matches

Return

Re: Мужчины || Men

Japan Skating Federation announced today that Yuzuru Hanyu moved to Brian Orser. The reason for changing the coach is he wants to challenge abroad and improve more. He will train in both Sendai city and Toronto, for the time being.

http://www.jiji.com/jc/c?g=spo&k=2012042500765 Hmm. I can't imagine Hanyu + Orser :plush38:
by Kudryavka
25 Apr 2012, 12:20

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Takahashi gets a confidence boost

April 25, 2012 - by Tatjana Flade
Photo © Robin Ritoss

http://www.goldenskate.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/daisuke_takahashi_0412.jpg
Daisuke Takahashi of Japan performs to "Blues for Klook" by Eddy Louiss at the 2012 Worlds Figure Skating Championships.

Daisuke Takahashi of Japan ended the season on a high note when he won the Men’s event at the 2012 ISU World Team Trophy of Figure skating in Tokyo, Japan, last week, setting a new record Short Program score of 94.00 and a personal best free skating score.

For the first time since he won his World title in 2010, the Japanese beat two-time World Champion Patrick Chan of Canada.

“I don’t really have any feelings that I have to remain at the top,” Takahashi answered when asked what he needs to do to beat Chan in the future. “Patrick wasn’t perfect, he made mistakes. We both weren’t perfect. If he was perfect I know that Patrick’s program would have more points. I just need to do what I did this season and to build up on that, and maybe at the end of the day I might win.”

This season was an important stepping stone for the 26-year-old.

“I started from where there was no hope (to beat Chan), but little by little I have come closer to him,” said Takahashi. “It will boost my confidence, but I know I can’t be complacent. I know that Patrick will be very good next season, so I’m going to work hard.”

Obviously, one thing on Takahashi’s mind is the quad.

“I’ve understood that the necessity of the quad is important and I really have to work on it,” the athlete stressed.

First, however, he needs to nail the toeloop.

“I’m going to practice that,” said the five-time Japanese national champion. “According to the circumstances, I might change the type of jump, but I know I need the quad in order to win.”

Takahashi hasn’t worked on the quad flip since the Grand Prix series, but doesn’t exclude bringing it back.

In addition to the quad, Takahashi keeps a close eye on his component score.

“Every competition when I look at the five components and compare them to the others, I realize that this is where I need to get really high scores,” the 2010 Olympic bronze medalist pointed out. “Maybe the judges were generous at the World team Trophy, but having that score made me very happy. It helps my confidence and tells me that I’m on the right track. I never had so many 9s!”

As for next season, Takahashi isn’t sure yet about his choreography. He worked successfully with David Wilson and Pasquale Camerlengo this season, however, he is known for being someone who embraces change and likes to do try new and different things.

“Right now I don’t have any plans, and so I am in trouble,” he joked. “I have only two years left (before the Olympic Winter Games) and I have to try as much as I can.”

Lori Nichol is one of the top choreographers he hasn’t used yet. Apparently Chan won’t work with her now, so perhaps Takahashi might grab the opportunity?

Currently Takahashi feels healthy, but has been longing for a break and is looking forward to his vacation.

“I’m going to have a break and then I’ll start refreshed,” said the 2010 World Champion, who still has quite a few ice shows in Asia that he is slated to perform. “I want to rest,” he stated. “Stress-free practices is what I’d like to do. As for my plans or what direction to take, I’m still thinking about it. I don’t know right now. I’m not going to rest much, just mentally I’d like to relax.”

The knee that he injured in the fall of 2010 no longer troubles him.

“It is fully healed,” he confirmed.

Overall, Takahashi felt that this season has set him up nicely for next one.

“This season, I think I was able to get my confidence back,” the two-time World silver medalist said. “I won medals at the Olympic Games and Worlds, but to be honest, I didn’t have so much confidence.”

Takahashi considers the Worlds his highlight of the season.

“I really trained hard for it,” he recalled. “I was able to perform my best. In the short program I made a mistake, but I was able to land the quad in the middle of all the attention. The training has built my confidence to get everything out there. Everything was a necessary process and that went into the highlight, the peak of the season.”

The Japanese skater didn’t have a quick answer when asked about whom he likes to compete against.

“I cannot single out one person,” he said. “The competition right now is at such a high level and all the competitors have a strong character. I like competing with everyone.”

He can be sure that many skating fans from all over the World are waiting impatiently for the next season to begin and to see him competing with his new programs against Chan and the others.

http://www.goldenskate.com/2012/04/takahashi-gets-a-confidence-boost/

-------
so, that Colorado Springs skater said a truth. http://evgeni-plushenko.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18&p=68374#p68374
by Kudryavka
26 Apr 2012, 10:57

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя на тренировках || Evgeni on training

http://rsport.ru/figure_skating/20120427/593826912.html

Хореографу Плющенко дали российскую визу только по настоянию Мишина

:sh_ок: Did I understand well? That Evgeni and Camerlengo worked only for four hours???? :kli_ny: I though Camerlengo was going to do a program for Evgeni, like he does with other skaters. :plush27:
I'm very deeply disappointed. I don't hide my mind. What is 4 hours two days? Why?

New programs will be like the work with Lambiel? (I mean, 90% David, 10% Camerlengo.........)
Zhenya needed only the name of Pasquale???? :plush35:

I hope Zhenya will fly to Detroito or Camerlengo will come to Russia again :is_te_ri_ka:

I have no word. Just sad. :plush27:

Plus, this news messed up my heart. Gachinski and Liza will go to Canada to work with David Wilson. Probably they will work with one of world's leading choreographers more closely&longer than Zhenya & Camerlengo..... I hoped it would happen on Zhenya. :plush27:
http://www.gazeta.ru/sport/news/2012/04/27/n_2316345.shtml
by Kudryavka
27 Apr 2012, 14:19

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

" IF " Avdish returns, I will be worried about judge's estimate at world or Final (I mean the competition PChan Takahashi going). Because I heard some weeks ago ISU Judge Mieko Fujimori was saying about Bobrova/Soloviev's FD:

"The music was good. But their choreographer doesn't understand what is required of ISU technical committees. Their everything was like the Bolshoi ballet. Russia don't understand the demand of modern age. That style is old. Russia is left behind in another time."

...this is just a comment on Ice dance team. Still, I'm worried.

On the other hand I don't want to see the new adventure or gamble if Zhenya can't feel comfort with it. :du_ma_et:

While there is not information, that the programs again be doing Avdysh.But time of work with Камерленго, only 4 hours. causes many questions and doubts .
All fans of Eugene want that the program was done by other choreographer.
Ah, yes, you are right. I see there's no information about Avdysh's return.))
It is just my prediction from the past works of Zhenya :)

As for "All fans of Evgeni".. I don't know it is "all". Maybe here are not few people who wait for Avdish's return. * I have to say this. I love Avdish works. Really. Still I say I wanted to see Zhenya + CoP friendly choreography. :du_ma_et:
by Kudryavka
30 Apr 2012, 22:51

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Благотворит. шоу для детей || Charity shows 20.2 & 1.5.2

Zhenya's interview after the show.I don't know if I should put it in the interview thread,if it's in the wrong place you can move it
http://www.championat.com/video/other/v/48/48478.html

kiss_Alenka, :ki_ss: :ro_za:
Well, girls, Evgeni said they started working on his new short program with Camerlengo. Zhenya wants him to choreograph not only SP but LP as well. Camerlengo will go to Spain to the training camp in order to go on working with Zhenya. Evgeni is pleased with their collaboration, Camerlengo surprised him in a good way.
This is the happiest news today!! thank you girls for the interview and translation!!! T___________T

By the way, when and how long they will work in Spain? According to my calendar Zhenya will take part in the shows in Tokyo during Jaca camp. :du_ma_et: Anyway great news T____T
by Kudryavka
02 May 2012, 01:10

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Благотворит. шоу для детей || Charity shows 20.2 & 1.5.2

dimi wrote:Is Evgeni targeting to reach the number of tatoos of the sailors? :sh_ок:

To be Russian Becks :hi_hi_hi:
by Kudryavka
02 May 2012, 03:10

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Оф. новости - ИСУ/ФФККР || Official News ISU/Russian FS

5. ISU Council meeting
The Council agreed to meet again on June 10 and 16-17, 2012 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
:mi_ga_et: ISU has published proposals for the meeting. Seemingly ISU has already agreed in principle on some of them. For example about steps.

30 April 2012
2012 ISU Congress Agenda
http://www.isu.org/vsite/vnavsite/page/directory/0,10853,4844-205151-222374-nav-list,00.html?id=1059

http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=82441

Singles and Pairs

Rewarding Jumps Completed Later in the Short Program

ISU Single & Pair Technical Committee (SPTC) & Norway:
In the Short Program of Single Skating the base values (but not the GOE’s) for all jump elements started in the second half of the program will be multiplied by a special factor 1.1 in order to give credit for even distribution of difficulties in the program. Each factored base value for all jump elements performed in the second half of the Short Program will be rounded to two decimal places. The second half commences in the middle of the maximum time which means 1 min. 25 sec.

Reason: To give credit for even distribution of difficulties in Short Program, not only in Free skating. This adjustment of the rule will get better balanced short programs, now most Skaters do all the difficult elements in the beginning of the program.

Vocal Music for Singles and Pairs

Skate Canada & Spanish Figure Federation:
Delete deduction for vocal music in Junior and Senior Singles and Pairs

Reason: To allow vocal music in junior and senior singles and pairs, bringing those disciplines in alignment with the ice dance and synchronized disciplines, and allowing Skaters the full range of musical options when designing programs. The use of vocal music has been very successful in the ice dance and synchronized disciplines. The television networks are requesting the use of vocal music in singles and pairs to increase the entertainment value for the viewing audience. The viewing audience (through all media) is essential for the visibility of the sport and the financial success of both the ISU and its members.

ISU SPTC:
Increase vocal music deduction to 2 points from 1 point currently

Reasoning: The Committee discussed the proposal of Finland, Figure for a Technical Rules change which will allow vocal music in Singles and Pairs. As there are both positive and negative impacts of the proposed change, the Committee decided to leave the decision to the ISU Congress 2012 (of course if there will be a corresponding proposal for a change in Special Regulations). However in case of the Congress decision to allow vocal music, the Committee recommends to implement it only after OWG 2014. Up to that moment the Committee proposes to increase the deduction for vocal music to avoid any intentional violation of the Rule and to be in line with the Ice Dance violation of music restrictions.

Costume Rules

ISU SPTC:
No kind of political, religious or racial propaganda is allowed on the costume.

Reason: self-explanatory.
("No more DomShab" or "Yags' One Banana" rule? :du_ma_et: )

The decoration on costumes must be non-detachable.

Reason: to be in line with subparagraph 1. c) of the Ice Dance Technical Rules.

Spin Positions and Levels

ISU SPTC:
Remove language about "intermediate positions."
Define clearly layback and sideways leaning spins. (Layback Spin is an upright spin in which head and shoulders are leaning backward and the back arched. The position of the free leg is optional. Sideways Leaning Spin is an upright spin in which head and shoulders are leaning sideways and the body is arched. The position of the free leg is optional.)

Reason: the SPTC does not consider the term “intermediate positions” as necessary any longer; however to give credit to variety in spin, in combinations one difficult variation in a non-basic position can still be counted to increase the Level; a change of position with a jump is planned as a separate Level feature; definitions of layback and sideways leaning spins must be given.

Step/Moves Sequences Changes

ISU SPTC:
Add "Step sequences must fully utilize the ice surface."
Remove language describing circular, straight line and serpentine step sequences separately.

Reason: with the current requirements step sequences no longer have any described above (straight line, circular, serpentine) shape.

Add the "Choreographic Sequence" to replace the Spiral sequence in Ladies and Pairs and the Choreo Step Sequence in Mens.

A Choreographic Sequence consist of any kind of movements like steps, turns, spirals, arabesques, spread eagles, Ina Bauers, hydroblading, transitional (unlisted) jumps, spinning movements etc. A Choreographic Sequence for Ladies & Pairs must include at least one spiral (not a kick) of any length. The Sequence commences with the first move and is concluded with the last move of the Skater. The pattern is not restricted, but the Sequence must fully utilize the ice surface. If this requirement is not fulfilled, the Sequence will have no value. The Choreographic Sequence has to be performed later then the step sequence. The Choreographic Sequence has a base value and will be evaluated by the judges in GOE only.

Reason: to allow more variety in the programs.

Senior Free Skate Requirements

ISU SPTC:
Men: change choreo step sequence to choreo sequence

Levels of Elements

ISU SPTC:
Lifts, twist lifts and death spirals (pairs), spins and steps (singles and pairs) are divided depending on their difficulty in five (5) Levels (instead of 4)
according to the number of features achieved: Basic Level – in case of no features, Level 1 – in case of one feature, Level 2 – in case of two features, Level 3 – in case of three features and Level 4 – in case of four or more features.

Reason: to give credit to Skaters who have achieved one Level feature in comparison with Skaters who did not achieve any Level features in a particular element.

Free Skate Draw Changes

ISU SPTC:
There will be no draw for the order of skating in each group, competitors will skate in reverse order to their places in the preceding segment of the competition, that is, with the best placed Competitor skating last. The order of skating between tied Competitors shall be determined by a separate draw.

Reason: To implement for the Free Skating the same practice as in the ISU Grand Prix Events.

NOTE: ice dance technical committee did not propose to change the free dance draw. Yet...

by Kudryavka
02 May 2012, 08:56

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Barbi Smith (@barbisk8):

@PlushenkoNews Certainly! (Great pics btw!) No matter what Evgeni Plushenko does, he will forever be known as "THE QUAD KING".
So who is this? I dont like when people (especially North american) call Plushy as a quad king. Because in many cases they were meaning "Plushenko is jumping machine". Idiots. :ps_ih:
by Kudryavka
14 May 2012, 12:44

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

ISU has announced schedule for upcoming season.

15 May 2012

Announcement of International Figure Skating and Synchronized Skating Competitions 2012/2013
http://www.isu.org/vsite/vnavsite/page/directory/0,10853,4844-205151-222374-nav-list,00.html?id=1064

August 8-12, 2012 -- Taipei City TPE -- 2012 ASU Asian Figure Skating Trophy

September 8-10, 2012 -- Minsk BLR -- Ice Star
September 13-16, 2012 -- Salt Lake City, UT USA -- U.S. Senior International
September 27-29, 2012 -- Oberstdorf GER -- Nebelhorn Trophy 2012

October 3-7, 2012 -- Bratislava SVK -- 20th Ondrej Nepela Trophy
October 4-7, 2012 -- Espoo FIN -- Finlandia Trophy *Remark: SYS Invitational
October 5, 2012 -- Saitama JPN -- Medal Winners Open *Remark: Invitational only
October 6, 2012 -- Saitama JPN -- Japan Open *Remark: Invitational only
October 19-21, 2012 -- Seattle/Kent, WA USA -- ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating 2012 Hilton HHonors Skate America
October 24-28, 2012 -- Nice FRA -- Cup of Nice
October 26-28, 2012 -- Windsor, ON CAN -- ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating Skate Canada International
October 30-November 4, 2012 -- Brasov ROU -- Crystal Skate

November 2 - 4, 2012 -- Shanghai CHN -- ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating Cup of China
November 6-11, 2012 -- Graz AUT -- Icechallenge 2012
November 09-11, 2012 -- Moscow RUS -- ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating Rostelecom Cup
November 15-18, 2012 -- Warsaw POL -- Warsaw Cup
November 16-18, 2012 -- Paris FRA -- ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating Trophée Bompard
November 16-18, 2012 -- Merano ITA -- 15th Merano Cup
November 23-25, 2012 -- Sendai JPN -- ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating NHK Trophy

December 5-9, 2012 -- Dortmund GER -- NRW Trophy
December 5-9, 2012 -- Sochi RUS -- ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating Final (Senior & Junior)
December 13-16, 2012 -- Zagreb CRO -- Golden Spin of Zagreb
December 18-22, 2012 -- Istanbul TUR -- Istanbul Cup II

January 3-5, 2013 -- Bratislava SVK -- 1st New Year Cup
January 8-12, 2013 -- Belgrade SRB -- 6th Europa Cup “Skate Helena”
January 10-13, 2013 -- Riga LAT Volvo Open Cup
January 21-27, 2013 -- Zagreb CRO -- ISU European Figure Skating Championships 2013

February 6-11, 2013 -- Osaka JPN -- ISU Four Continents Figure Skating Championships 2013
February 7-10, 2013 -- Oberstdorf GER -- Bavarian Open
February 7-10, 2013 -- Ljubljana SLO -- Dragon Trophy & Tivoli Cup
February 14-17, 2013 -- Vienna AUT -- Hellmut Siebt Memorial
February 21-24, 2013 -- Torino *TBC ITA -- 1st Citta’ di Torino Trophy *TBC
February 21-24, 2013 -- Den Haag NED -- Challenge Cup 2013 *Remark: + Debs Ladies & Men

March 10-17, 2013 -- London ON CAN -- ISU World Figure Skating Championships 2013
March 22-24, 2013 -- Luxembourg LUX -- Coupe de Printemps

April 1-3, 2013 -- Selva Val Gardena ITA -- 23rd Gardena Spring Trophy
April 3-7, 2013 -- Jesenice SLO -- Triglav Trophy
April 11-14, 2013 -- Tokyo JPN -- ISU World Team Trophy

> January 8-12, 2013 -- Belgrade SRB -- 6th Europa Cup “Skate Helena”
Serbia will have an international competition :co_ol:

>October 5, 2012 -- Saitama JPN -- Medal Winners Open
What's this?! Another commercial competition in Japan!? :kli_ny: :ze_le_ny:
by Kudryavka
15 May 2012, 16:17

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Другие интересные новости || Other interesting news

Cutest interview of Misha Ge by the orange team.

Uzbek skater Misha Ge told that his role models are Yagudin, Zhenya and Takahashi. He likes all of them because they are unique and have own styles.
He exepts Plushenko or Takahashi will be the first in Sochi 2014. He couldn't say which is better because they both are very nice and very good skaters. The third will be maybe Misha himself! After his idols))
Plushy is the greatest motivator for him. Plushy has so many titles and looking at what he did in Sheffield, Misha has more respect for Plushy :co_ol: (Oh good boy Misha...!! :plush40: )

JCKTDAxldJ8
by Kudryavka
16 May 2012, 13:38

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

According to Tatjana Flade, Artem Grigoriev has retired from skating :plush36: , Artur Dmitriev jr was kicked out from CSKA and has joined Morozov (how many skaters went to Morozov? :sh_ок: ). Also, Artur's dad AD Sr. went to Moscow's Natalia Pavlova's group along with his students. What's happened to Artur Dmitriev and Tamara Moskvina? I hope there was no quarrel :du_ma_et:
Source http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3570491&postcount=156
by Kudryavka
16 May 2012, 07:32

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Probably the Orange team members got a heart attack when Misha started to praise Plushy. I wonder how were they able to finish the interview! :-) :hi_hi_hi:
I believe it was his first and last interview! :ps_ih:
LOL!! I thought so too :hi_hi_hi: I wanted to see their faces during this interview :hi_hi_hi: Misha, Molodets. He is not only talented skater, but also has unique and beautiful nature :co_ol: :plush31:
by Kudryavka
16 May 2012, 16:58

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

clairdelalune wrote:
Probably the Orange team members got a heart attack when Misha started to praise Plushy. I wonder how were they able to finish the interview! :-) :hi_hi_hi:
I believe it was his first and last interview! :ps_ih:

What is the Orange team? Who are the members of Orange team ?
Spanish figure skating fan group https://www.facebook.com/groups/183117876564/
why me and clair were talking as above was, please sense the meanings behind our conversation :-)
by Kudryavka
17 May 2012, 05:56

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

2012-2013 ISU Grand Prix Assignment
http://www.isu.org/vsite/vnavsite/page/directory/0,10853,4844-136494-137802-nav-list,00.html

These lists are subject to change. :-):

MEN
http://isu.sportcentric.net/db//files/serve.php?id=3503

http://s019.radikal.ru/i609/1205/55/ce4c1383bc4e.jpg

Skate America - 19-21 Oct (Kent/Seattle, WA, USA)
Michal BREZINA (CZE), Tomas VERNER (CZE), Yuzuru HANYU (JPN), Takahiko KOZUKA (JPN), Tatsuki MACHIDA (JPN), Konstantin MENSHOV (RUS) , Alexandra MAJOROV (SWE), Jeremy ABBOTT (USA), Douglas RAZZANO (USA), TBA (USA)

Skate Canada - 26-28 Oct (Windsor, Ontario, Canada)
Patrick CHAN (CAN), Liam FIRUS (CAN), TBA (CAN), Florent AMODIO (FRA), Takahito MURA (JPN), Nobunari ODA (JPN), Denis TEN (KAZ), Artur GACHINSKI (RUS) , Javier FERNANDEZ (ESP), Ross MINER (USA)

Cup of China - 02-04 Nov (Shanghai, China)
Kevin REYNOLDS (CAN), Jinlin GUAN (CHN), Nan SONG (CHN), TBA (CHN), Brian JOUBERT (FRA), Samuel CONTESTI (ITA), Tatsuki MACHIDA (JPN), Daisuke TAKAHASHI (JPN), Artur DMITRIEV (RUS) , Adam RIPPON (USA)

Rostelecom Cup - 09-11 Nov (Moscow, Russia) plush48
Patrick CHAN (CAN), Michal BREZINA (CZE), Takahiko KOZUKA (JPN), Nobunari ODA (JPN), Denis TEN (KAZ), Zhan BUSH (RUS) , Artur GACHINSKI (RUS) , TBA (RUS) , Richard DORNBUSH (USA), Johnny WEIR (USA)

Trophy Eric Bompard - 16-18 Nov (Paris, France)
Jorik HENDRICKX (BEL), Nan SONG (CHN), Tomas VERNER (CZE), Florent AMODIO (FRA), Brian JOUBERT (FRA), TBA (FRA), Samuel CONTESTI (ITA), Takahito MURA (JPN), Jeremy ABBOTT (USA), Johnny WEIR (USA)

NHK Trophy - 23-25 Nov (Miyagi, Japan)
Kevin REYNOLDS (CAN), Andrei ROGOZINE (CAN), Yuzuru HANYU (JPN), Daisuke MURAKAMI (JPN), Daisuke TAKAHASHI (JPN), Sergey VORONOV (RUS) , Javier FERNANDEZ (ESP), Richard DORNBUSH (USA), Ross MINER (USA), Adam RIPPON (USA)

LADIES
http://isu.sportcentric.net/db//files/serve.php?id=3502

http://s61.radikal.ru/i171/1205/12/490f01ec5c25.jpg

PAIRS
http://isu.sportcentric.net/db//files/serve.php?id=3504

http://i049.radikal.ru/1205/57/9f5769c38996.jpg

ICE DANCE
http://isu.sportcentric.net/db//files/serve.php?id=3505

http://s019.radikal.ru/i601/1205/53/9584dced7fae.jpg
by Kudryavka
21 May 2012, 12:27

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Women's single luge athlete Svetlana Tiunova posted that she has played football with Zhenya (right?)
Поиграла в футбол с Евгением Плющенко в команде)))

9:21 AM - 22 May 12 via Twitter for iPad
https://twitter.com/#!/sveta_tiunova/status/204804246242205696
Seems that she is in Kislovodsk now, too :-):
https://twitter.com/#!/sveta_tiunova/status/204803879307710465
by Kudryavka
22 May 2012, 10:00

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Новости о соревнованиях || Competitions News

Follow-up news about Medal Winners Open (5.10.2012, Saitama Japan)
http://www.evgeni-plushenko.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=266&start=40#p69487

Japanese article. :-):
スケート:フィギュアのプロアマ混合大会を新設

日本スケート連盟は23日、東京都内で理事会を開き、国際スケート連盟(ISU)公認のフィギュアスケートプロアマ混合大会「メダル・ウィナーズオープン」の新設を決めた。 過去に五輪や世界選手権などでメダルを取った選手が対象 。第1回を10月5日、さいたまスーパーアリーナで行う。

国内外の男女各6人が出場 し、 フリーのみ で実施。 ISU審判が演技面を中心に採点 し、 ジャンプは採点対象外 とする。 照明やボーカル入りの曲も使用可能 で、伊東秀仁フィギュア部長は「 アイスショーの競技版 と言ってよい、全く新しい大会」と説明。 出場選手は未定だが、現役を引退して間もない選手が中心 になるとみられる。【芳賀竜也】

毎日新聞 2012年05月23日 17時19分
http://mainichi.jp/sports/news/20120524k0000m050001000c.html
- MWO is open to Olympic or World (and so on) medalists.
- Six men skaters and six ladies skaters will participate.
- Only LP.
- ISU judges score mainly in terms of artistic side.
- Jump doesn't have basic value.
- Lighting effects, music with vocal can be used.
- ISU competition but like a competitive ice show.
- Competiters have not yet been decided.
- Probably the invitation will be sent to mainly retired skaters recently.
by Kudryavka
23 May 2012, 15:46

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя и его тренер А.Н.Мишин || Evgeni and his coach Mish

According to this article, Mishin and Zhenya have chosen Viktor Zinchuk for the short program, and Mishin hopes to invite Camerlengo to Pinzolo. :plush32:

«Пришлось написать письмо консулу»
23 мая 2012

Чтобы поработать с итальянским хореографом над новыми программами для Евгения Плющенко, Алексею Мишину пришлось вести переписку с российскими дипломатами

Ученики знаменитого петербургского тренера Алексея Мишина в последние недели стали едва ли не главными ньюсмейкерами в мире фигурного катания. Но если в тех же танцах на льду основной темой были переходы от тренера к тренеру, то в группе Профессора дело касалось сугубо творческих моментов.

– В вашей группе, Алексей Николаевич, происходят очень интересные события. Сотрудничество Евгения Плющенко со знаменитым итальянским хореографом Паскуале Камерленго, соглашение о совместной работе с не менее уважаемым канадцем Дэвидом Уилсоном...

– Надо сказать, что наша отечественная школа и я лично, как тренер, уже стольким вещам научили мировое фигурное катание, что настало время получить обратный отклик. Моя задача заключается в том, чтобы привлечь те знания, которые аккумулировало означенное мировое фигурное катание, в нашу копилку. Нам на пользу. Раньше для Евгения Плющенко мы делали программы сами. С помощью хореографа Давида Авдыша или его коллеги Эдвальда Смирнова, с моей помощью. С Жениным творческим участием в процессе – потому что он очень креативная персона. А сейчас решили пригласить итальянского хореографа Паскуале Камерленго. Который, в частности, известен своей работой с японцем Дайске Такахаши (экс-чемпионом мира. – Прим. ред.). Первая «рабочая сессия» – нам удалось его заполучить всего на два дня – показала, что дело идет на лад. Что найдена новая интересная интерпретация музыки виртуоза-гитариста Виктора Зинчука – мы ее выбрали для короткой программы...

... с 20 июня перебираемся оттуда в Италию, в уже привычный нам городок Пинцоло, где и продолжим, надеюсь, работу с Камерленго.

– Слышал, что у Камерленго были проблемы с приездом в Россию.

– Да. Ему неоднократно отказывали в визе. Мне пришлось написать личное письмо российскому консулу в Милане. И Камерленго оформили визу за 10 минут.

тем временем…

Конкуренты Евгения Плющенко возвращаются в спорт

Международный союз конькобежцев опубликовал список участников серии ISU Grand Prix по фигурному катанию, которая пройдет осенью этого года. Этот список содержит ряд неожиданностей. Во-первых, в нем отсутствует Евгений Плющенко, хотя не исключено, что организаторы Гран-при России пока еще свободную третью «хозяйскую» путевку приберегли именно для него. Зато в списке участников мужского турнира значится спортсмен, вроде бы навсегда повесивший коньки на гвоздь, американец Джонни Вейр. Причем один из двух этапов, доставшихся многократному чемпиону США, как раз московский.

Еще один «возвращенец» – олимпийский чемпион Ванкувера Эван Лайсачек – в списках не значится, поскольку правила ISU предусматривают лишь однократную «защиту» мест в серии Гран-при. Этим правом Лайсачек воспользовался в прошлом году, забронировав себе американский и французский этапы, но в последний момент снялся с соревнований. Теперь Эвану остается только уповать на сговорчивость организаторов «Скейт Америка – 2012», чтобы те отдали последнее незанятое место именно ему.

// Беседовал Олег Алексеев

http://nvspb.ru/stories/prishlos-napisat-pismo-konsulu-48387
by Kudryavka
24 May 2012, 10:04

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If you were world or Olympic medalist and recent retired skater, you can compete. But you know, figure skating is very very hard sport. Skating with full power for 4 or 4.30 min, it must be very tough. Probably if we skate at mwo, we can compete only 30 or 40 second or 1 min :ta_n_cor:
by Kudryavka
24 May 2012, 04:01

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

about 2013 Worlds organization

Province contributes to 2013 World Figure Skating Championships in London
May 23, 2012 | 3:48 pm By John Matisz
http://metronews.ca/news/london/235416/ ... in-london/
by Kudryavka
24 May 2012, 12:23

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Chan prepared for Sochi

Skater will use Vancouver experience to help deal with the challenges

Canadian figure skater Patrick Chan speaks during a news conference Tuesday at the BMO Centre in Hammonds Plains. (CHRISTIAN LAFORCE / Staff)

Patrick Chan didn’t expect to be competing at two Olympics.

But as the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia, draws closer, the reigning world figure skating champion is looking forward to better results than his fifth-place finish in Vancouver in 2010.

“The first Olympics in Vancouver, I got the shock of being in the Olympics out of the way,” Chan told a group of reporters at the BMO Centre in Beford on Tuesday.

“The first Olympics is about being able to manage the big media attention. It’s a very unique thing that we don’t experience at all as amateur athletes until you get to the Olympics. So for me, especially being Canadian and going to Vancouver, my home country, was a very difficult challenge.

“I learned a lot from the minute I stepped into the opening ceremony. I started a new chapter in my life and my career as a skater and it will make things a lot easier when I get to Sochi.

“I’ve been to Russia many times. It’s familiar territory. I’m very excited to go to the Sochi games. I never thought I’d go to a second one.

“To have the opportunity to go, I’m very fortunate. As for the result, I’ll be expecting better results. I’m much more physically sound and mentally sound, because I don’t have any doubts in my mind.”

The 21-year-old, who splits his time between Toronto and Colorado Springs, will be getting some help on his Olympic journey from the World Chinese Business Association of Canada’s Nova Scotia chapter.

The group held a fundraising dinner on Tuesday night at Casino Nova Scotia in Halifax. Earlier that day Richard Wong of Vancouver, the group’s national chairman, told a news conference that he had been shocked to learn that Chan’s training budget for 2009, the year before the Vancouver Olympics, was $250,000.

“I thought he deserved help from the community and our organization decided to organize a fundraiser so he could further excel.”

The first fundraiser for Chan was held in March 2009 in Toronto and the organization has also held fundraisers in Vancouver. After the Halifax event, the five-time national champion heads to another fundraiser in Winnipeg.

Wong said Chan, born in Ottawa, who speaks English and French, and is the current world record holder in short and free programs as well as total score, is a Canadian hero and an exceptional ambassador.

Wong also noted his organization supports people of Chinese and non-Chinese heritage in academic, sport and entrepreneurship categories.

On March 31, in Nice, France, Chan became the first man to win back-to-back world titles since Switzerland’s Stephane Lambiel in 2006. He was undefeated last season winning the Skate Canada and Trophee Bompard Grand Prix events, the Grand Prix final and Four Continents as well as the 2011 Lou Marsh Award, given to Canada’s top athlete.

On Tuesday, dressed in a red Skate Canada pullover and beige pants, the smiling skater said winning his second world title was more difficult than the first. His flawed free skate included a rare fall on his last jump.

“The first world championships I won in Moscow were easier and it was a great year, a much better year than this past season,” he said. “To have that little bump in the road, but still being able to defend my title at world championship, I was lucky, I’d say. I made more mistakes than in world championships in Moscow, but that leaves always room to improve.”

After successfully defending his world title, Chan said he spent a lot of time in Asia doing shows and has just finished a two-week vacation where he “had a blast” surfing in Indonesia. He also spent time in Singapore where he loves the food and culture and has many friends.

He’s now getting ready to head to Toronto to work on two new programs. He’s going to work with a new choreographer, who he won’t name yet, and has not yet chosen his music. (Wilson, Buttle or his girlfriend's mum? :du_ma_et: )

He’s been working with Toronto choreographer Lori Nichol for five years. In mid-April, coach Christy Krall resigned citing a difference in coaching philosophies.

Chan trains about 25 hours a week, noting he spends almost as much time off the ice as on. He does regular workouts including running and weight training and has been practising modern dance for about a year and a half.

“It’s a whole different realm of movement than physical exercise,” he enthuses. “There’s flexibility and strength you don’t get from any other exercise.”

The lithe skater, who landed two clean quads in this year’s free program at worlds, talks about adding a quad flip or quad Lutz to his repertoire, though he’s not guaranteeing they’ll appear in next season’s programs. But working on new choreography and new quads will keep things fresh and exciting, he said.

When he’s not training, Chan enjoys videogames, food, hanging out with friends and movies. He’s a huge superhero fan and recommends the Avengers. When it comes to food, he said he always loves a good hamburger.

May 23, 2012 - 4:11am BY ANDREA NEMETZ STAFF REPORTER
http://thechronicleherald.ca/sports/99237-chan-prepared-for-sochi
by Kudryavka
23 May 2012, 13:43

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

cekoni wrote:

6:29~
Do you have any favorite athlete?
- Well... It's a top men's figure skater. My family and I often watched figure skating on TV at home. So one day I happened to be watching Plushenko. I was very impressed by him.
by Kudryavka
25 May 2012, 12:51

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: НОВОСТИ ФК|| NEWS

2012 Professional Skaters Association (PSA) Awards

- PSA coaches Hall of Fame: Christa Fassi

- Coach of the year: John Nicks
(Nominees: Jason Dungejn & Yuka Sato, John Nicks, Dalilah Sappenfield, Marina Zoueva & Igor Shpilband, Pasquale Camerlengo & Angelika Krylova, Saga Krantz)

- Choreographer of the Year: Pasquale Camerlengo :plush39: hope he will continue to make best program :plush31:
(Nominees: Phillip Mills, Scott Brown, Jeremy Abbott, Sheryl Franks & Deidre Williams, Pasquale Camerlengo)
https://p.twimg.com/AttJN67CIAAlSPZ.jpg

....but WTF
- Distinguished Official Award: Joe Inman :ze_le_ny: :plush43: :ps_ih: :kli_ny:
https://p.twimg.com/AttasYGCAAESnnZ.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=377322585646909&set=a.137271976318639.22619.135977363114767&type=1&theater
http://twitter.com/#!/ProfSk8rsAssoc
by Kudryavka
25 May 2012, 13:39

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Patrick Chan
Coach: Kathy Johnson, Eddie Shipstad
Choreographer: David Wilson, Jeffrey Buttle
NO!!!!!!!! :plush27: :plush43: :kli_ny: I'm sick and tired of Wilson!!!!! I'll stop watching FS only because of him!!!!!! :kli_ny: :plush29: :is_te_ri_ka:
Takahashi : Camerlengo to Lori
Chan : Lori to Wilson/Buttle
Plushy : David to Camerlengo
Like Great Barbarian Invasion :-) :-) :-)
by Kudryavka
26 May 2012, 14:03

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

He’s now getting ready to head to Toronto to work on two new programs. He’s going to work with a new choreographer, who he won’t name yet, and has not yet chosen his music. (Wilson, Buttle or his girlfriend's mum? :du_ma_et: )

I hope is Buttle, not Wilson! :a_g_a: :plush47:
This information is updated recently (according to YukiNieve) :-)
Patrick Chan
Date of Birth: Dec 31, 1990
Place of Birth: Ottawa, ON
Residence: Toronto, ON
Height: 5'7''
Club: Granite Club
Training Site: Granite Club, Toronto / Colorado Springs, USA
Coach: Kathy Johnson, Eddie Shipstad
Choreographer: David Wilson, Jeffrey Buttle

http://www.skatecanada.ca/Profile/tabid/3998/language/en-US/Default.aspx?strregid=1358573&strcategory=single&strbiocategory=Senior%20Men&strlanguage=E
by Kudryavka
26 May 2012, 10:51

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя “вне льда” (cтатьи,фото,видео)|| Evgeni OFF the ice

Рудковская и Плющенко пытаются завести детей // НТВ.Ru
(Rudkovskaya and Plushenko are trying to have children)

Общие дети — вот чего не хватает продюсеру Яне Рудковской и фигуристу Евгению Плющенко для полного счастья.
(Common children - that's what is lacking producer Yana Rudkovskaya and figure skater Evgeni Plushenko for complete happiness.)

26.05.2012, 14:01

Яна Рудковская говорит о своем большом счастье с Евгением Плющенко, утверждая, что получает сейчас сполна то, чего ей не хватало с предыдущим мужем — олигархом Виктором Батуриным.

Кому-то брак Рудковской и Плющенко может показаться странным. Видятся они редко, особенно сейчас — фигурист готовится к Олимпиаде в Сочи и пропадает на тренировках в Санкт-Петербурге. Его супруга — в Москве, у нее нет ни минуты свободного времени, слишком много работы.

Рудковскую же такая жизнь вполне устраивает. У нее любящий муж, двое сыновей от предыдущего брака, успешная карьера, интересная работа. Единственное, чего не хватает сейчас, — общего ребенка с Плющенко.

Почему не может забеременеть Яна Рудковская — в материале НТВ.

http://www.ntv.ru/novosti/299797/
Video http://media.ntv.ru/news/20120526/AK_RUDKOVSKAYA.mp4
by Kudryavka
26 May 2012, 14:45

Jump to forum
Jump to topic