Search found 68 matches

Return

Re: Книга Жени "Другое шоу" || Evgeni's book "Another show"

Evgeni's book "Another show" - read...:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?6xj83pt5goijcqg

... and download:
https://www.mediafire.com/?6xj83pt5goijcqg

-----------------

I think this link works. tell me , if there is some problem.
Sorry, for the delayed answer.
by MiLa
02 Dec 2012, 03:33

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Почему я люблю катание Жени || Why I love Plushy’s skati

I love Plushi's skating, because he is love on the ice. He gives you strength to live.Thank you, Zhenja! :plush39:
by MiLa
18 Dec 2012, 23:36

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя и его семья, близкие друзья.. || His family and fri

:plush39: CONGRATULATIONS! LET HIM BE HAPPY AND TAKE THE OLYMPIC GOLD LIKE HIS GREAT FATHER!
by MiLa
09 Jan 2013, 00:45

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Чемпионат Европы 2013 || European Championships 2013

Please, let's someone translate this article shortly :plush39:
----------------------------------------------------------
http://www.team-russia2014.ru/article/8069.htm

BRIEF translation:

http://www.team-russia2014.ru/article/8069.html

Today Evgeni Plushenko made the first training on ice. Alexey Mishin told us about his condition:

- Less words, more action, - said Mishin. – When Zhenya started his great way in sport, I told him : talk less and do more. If he has talked much, since he was 14, now he would have been empty.

- Alexey Nikolaevich, how was the first training in Zagreb?

- On the training the best was Zheya’s fighting spirit. I am satisfied with the level of his physical preparation. Also, I am glad he doesn’t feel pain , which hampered him for a long time.

- Evgeni said, that his participation in the European championship was not sure.

- The clever people make all serious decisions, after concerning all ‘pro’ and ‘contra”. We really had some doubts concerning Zhenya’s trip to Zagreb and his participation in the ECh.

- When did you take the final decision?

- On Friday, 18 January.

- Can you give arguments in favour of Plushenko’s participation in ECh?

- Arguments in favour of his participation? You see, if you are preparing for the Olympic games, you have to take part in the competitions. Sport without competitions is senseless, or to say it in more simple way, it is devoid of its kernel, its engine, the stimulus for achieving victory.
by MiLa
23 Jan 2013, 01:47

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

http://news.sport-express.ru/2013-01-22/562440/

translation :

The Olympic champion from Turin Evgeny Plushenko shared his expectations for the European championships, which starts tomorrow. On the training yesterday Plushenko first performed his Free program without the jumps, but then he successfully did the quadruple toeloop.
- I did not make many jumps today, - said Plushenko afer the training, - For my own astonishment, I made the quadruple at first try and with this I decided to finish / he smiles/. In general, I did not train badly at all. How is my self confidence? Well, I have an injury, which hampers me to train with full value, hampers me to work. I have lumbagos when I land the jumps and while I make some of the spins. But any way I came to the EC – I want to go through this even with an injury. Although I realize that it would be hard. But I have to practice at competitions. Let the result be what it will be. I am ready for everything. Although after watching the training of the others, I would not say that somebody shows something, which is straightly “waw” / I don’t understand this.- Mila/. Therefore I will limp somehow to the end / he smiles/.
- Have you already decided how much difficult you will make it?
- I will skate the program maximum. But perhaps with one quadruple , although in the Free we planned at first two quadruples.
- What about the difficulty of the second part of the free?
- Yes, the second part of the free will be different from what I skated at the Russian championships.
by MiLa
23 Jan 2013, 02:52

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

http://rsport.ru/figure_skating/20130123/641360242.html

http://rsport.ru/figure_skating/20130123/641360242.html

translation of the essential information:

Zagreb, 23 Januar – P-Спорт – The Olympic champion Evgeni Plushenko left the official training earlier….

Plushenko, who has said many times that he has troubles with back injuries, made the jumps with apparent difficulty…..At the beginning he fell down on the cascade triple lutz-triple toeloop. The reason of the fall, which happened while he was pushing for the second jump, according present experts, could be an indent in the ice.

After the fall the Olympic champion made several circles near the barrier and then repeated the unfortunate cascade. After that Plushenko made two times a triple Axel , one of them in a cascade with a triple toeloop. He tried only to jump a quad, but did not succeed . The half-hour training finished 10 minutes earlier.

The other two Russians, participating in this group – Sergey Voronov and Maxim Kovtun – made complicated jumps without any problems. Kovtum made a cascade from quadruple and triple toeloop and also several times made a triple Axel.

The coach Alexey Mishin refused to give an official comment concerning the condition of the Olympic champion.
by MiLa
24 Jan 2013, 00:15

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

:smu:sche_nie: Plushi has fallen down on the jump and he seemed so disappointed and angry
on the kiss and cry area afterwards. I am so sorry. But on the step sequence he was flying and made such an inspiring contact with the audience. This was for us, girls, he is great. But anyway, congratulations, that he fight with the injury and competed.

http://s018.radikal.ru/i521/1301/46/971040d44eda.jpg
by MiLa
24 Jan 2013, 17:20

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

http://www.team-russia2014.ru/article/8115.html
Евгений Плющенко: мне непростительно делать такие ошибки

Translation of essence:

Today started the second competition day of the EC of figure skating. The men perform there short program. The main favourite of the tournament, the Olympic champion of 2006, the silver medalist 2002 and 2010 Evgeni Plushenko, received 74,82.

- Nothing frightening has happened, -said Evgeni Plushenko,- Although I do not understand myself what has happened. Perhaps I hurried much on the triple Axel, on which I fell down very long ago. Obviously I wanted to finish the program quicker. I had a very complicated preparation for the EC – and I wanted the torture to finish /he smiles/.

- Have you decided not to jump the quad?

- We left the quad because of the injury. Obviously I could not change the quad for the triple. May be if I have decided to make that earlier, the result would be different. I tried to make the jump at the training, but did not succeed. And the security made me out of myself. Some idiots! They did not allow me to warm up. Do not run, do not walk, go there, go here – one of them began to push me…..And also / he shows his palms/…when I tied my shoes before the performance I cut my hands. So many things gathered together, but anyhow it is unforgivable to make such mistakes.

- Do you remember when you last fell down from the triple Axel?

- I do not even remember when. I think in Budapest 2004. I judge the situation realistically – I did not make a simple element. But I am a sportsman – I want to show, to prove what I am able to do.

- …/Помарка с лутца не могла выбить из колеи, что потом пришлось и каскад переставлять?…/.here I do not understand – Mila /then you had to change the cascade?

- The problem was not in that. I was ready to change the Ridberger and the toeloop, because the Lutz comes from steps, and I thought to make this. But I could not adapt myself to do the triple instead of the quad. May be we had to do this change earlier.
/ sorry, girls, the above paragraph is a difficult Russian for me, may be it is not correct – Mila/

- When did you take the decision not to jump?
- When I arrived on the arena.

- Did you jump on the morning training?

- Yes, I jumped, but I could not make the element . On the tomorrow training I would rather not jump again, but the day after tomorrow, you will see all.. /he smiles/
by MiLa
24 Jan 2013, 23:56

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

BRIEF translation of the essence:

Плющенко на ЧЕ боролся и с соперниками, и с болью - Мишин
http://rsport.ru/figure_skating/20130124/641542646.html

Plushenko at the EC fought with the pain and with the rivals – Mishin

“ You must not fight at one and the same time with pain and with rivals. To take three or four anesthetic pills daily is not good. Zhenya’s injury is not so serious as painful and to skate with it is very hard.”

Mishin presumes, that Plushenko would have withdraw even if he skated successfully.

“His pain is very strong. We look to the future with optimism. We have the main target – the Olympic games in Sochi.We will think about how to go forward.”

Алексей МИШИН: «Это было наше консолидированное решение»
http://fsrussia.ru/news/411_aleksej-mishin-eto-bylo-nashe-konsolidirovannoe-reshenie/

Mishin :

… Now Zhenya will cancel all the shows. So that he can heal himself. Even the high level, which the rivals showed here is not unreachable for him. We shall think if we will go to Canada……..
by MiLa
25 Jan 2013, 19:21

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

BRIEF translation of the essence:

Евгений Плющенко: ещё увидимся!
ttp://www.team-russia2014.ru/article/figur/8121.html

Evgeni Plushenko : “ WE SHALL MEET AGAIN”

The Olympic champion Evgeni Plushenko withdrew from the EC, where in the short program today he got the 6th score. Evgeni Plushenko announced himself his withdrawal to the director of the media-project “Sbornaja Rossii” / the Russian team – Mila/ Andrej Mitkov.

“ We took a decision that I should withdraw from the championships,” said Evgenij Plushenko. “ The reason – the same injury I have many times said about and because of which I could not prepare normally for the tournament. The today’s performance showed, unfortunately, that the health problems do not allow me to skate normally, at first place – to make the jumps. Now I will go to see doctors and make health tests. I think in Germany. We are now discussing where. Thank you to everybody who supported me and sympathized for me. WE SHALL MEET AGAIN!”
by MiLa
25 Jan 2013, 19:18

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Чемпионаты Европы-Мира || Euro-World Championships 2012/

:smu:sche_nie: I am sorry for Kosja Menshov. I hope he is all right. It seemed like he had much pain.
by MiLa
13 Apr 2013, 00:44

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Чемпионат России || Russian Nationals 2013/14, 22-27.12.

Waw ! BRAVO! He did everything and with a great quality. I especially liked the comment " Some of the boys here were not born when he won big competitions."
by MiLa
24 Dec 2013, 15:01

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Чемпионат России || Russian Nationals 2013/14, 22-27.12.

:plush34: Что то случилось. Я думаю это из за травмой.
by MiLa
25 Dec 2013, 23:28

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя и его семья, близкие друзья.. || His family and fri

MY DEEPEST CONDOLENCES! PLEASE, ZHENJA HOLD ON! MY mom died 3 years ago at 69. I imagine what it is at 59.
by MiLa
12 Jul 2015, 10:09

Jump to forum
Jump to topic