Search found 316 matches

Return

Re: Видео из личного архива Евгения || Evgeni's exclusive vi

I've always wondered what kind of woman gets excited looking at the ass of a man?...
In Italy there are some girls like that, but the most of women prefer the front side! :nez-nayu:
Here I am! The ass of a man has the image of how he (his ass) moves during the sex act. :plush32:

Alyson, what are we talking about here? :hi_hi_hi:
by let`s talk
23 Oct 2011, 18:35

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ISU Гран При 2011/2012 || ISU Grand Prix series 2011/12

clairdelalune wrote:but my favourite COP footwork will always be Daisuke´s footwork. :a_g_a: :co_ol:

:plush45: :plush32:

Btw, here is one of his and his coach's latest interviews. Video and the English translation:
http://daisha-daily.livejournal.com/68489.html
Dai, on Skate Canada :bra_vo: !
by let`s talk
26 Oct 2011, 14:55

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

http://www.aif.ru/culture/article/46790
Евгений Плющенко: «Яна Рудковская вернула меня в спорт»

Evgeni Plushenko: "YANA RUDKOVSKAYA BROUGHT ME BACK TO SPORT"

In an exclusive interview for "AiF" the famous figure skater told about his comeback to sport and also about why he wanted to quit skating this summer.

Evgeni Plushenko promised to come back to the competitive skating this season. However he wasn't listed for the Cup of Russia. Has he changed his mind? He doesn't want to skate in Sochi anymore?

E.P.: What do you mean by "changed my mind"?! I want to be the first modern figure skater who took part in four Olympic Games. I am dreaming about Sochi. It's true that I had to postpone my first start this season due to some objective reasons. Now I am training in full, polishing my new programs, and I am doing that with the broken hand. So, if everything goes as we are planning, I hope I will compete in the Russian Nationals in Saransk this December.

AiF: This summer you told you almost gave up everything.

E.P.: In the summer camp in Italy I felt so horrible and exhausted that I thought I wouldn't be able to make it through. The traumas, non-stop pain in muscles, tiring training sessions for 5-6- hours... I was on the edge. Yes, I wanted to quit. I didn't believe that I would restore my quads and 3axels. I couldn't land anything successfully. My coach, my choreographer, my wife Yana... they all helpd me to start believing in myself. I don't know what I would do without them.

AiF: How is your leg? Is it healed completely?

E.P.: I think so. Recently I went to Germany again, where they checked my left knee and gave the next injection. Well, I hope everything is and will be fine.

AiF: Do you not trust the domestic medical care?

E.P: Unfortunately, I don't. Once I was treated by a famous professor in Moscow. My knee started hurting. Later in Germany the local doctors told me that the injections to the knee had not been done properly- it missed the joint. Since then I am doing all necessary medical procedures only overseas.

AiF: You are saying Sochi is your main priority. But we can read the stuff like: Plushenko and Rudkovskaya celebrated the second wedding anniversary, they attended Baskov's birthday party, sued a tabloid... Don't you think that the preparation for the Olympics means the full commitment, without some fussy social occasions?

E.P: I have never skipped any single training session. All birthdays and wedding anniversaries were on my days-off. About the lawsuit against the tabloid, well... that's another matter. I made my name thanks to my hard honest work. And if somebody is trying to mix my name with dirt, I can't forgive it. Recently some astrologist on TV foretold the foolish nonsense: that Yana and I will divorce in 4 years and I will date a man. How can people say such things? And why should I forgive them? The tabloid that we sued wrote that I and Yana made a bogus marriage. We won our day at court but unfortunately the compensation of the moral damage in Russia is too small (20,000 roubles- AiF; =about $668-*letsy). If the compensation of the moral distress was the same as they have in the West, mass media would think twice before writing their stuff: is it really worthy writing lies and nonsense if you will have to pay for that and pay a lot.

AiF: Once you were a deputy of the Legislative Assembly of St-Petersburg (city parliament-*letsy).

E.P: I am still a deputy.

AiF: Sergej Mironov said somewhere that you are not anymore. (S. Mironov is an ex-representative of St-Petersburg in the upper house of the Russian parliament and its former chairman, currently- a deputy of the State Duma, the lower house of the Russian parliament- *letsy)

E.P: Sergej Mikhailovich said that Plushenko won't run for the State Duma and for the Legislative Assembly of St-Petersburg for the second term.

AiF: Why?

E.P: I will be training and preapring for Sochi. It's impossible to do two things at the same time: politics and big sport.

AiF: Then why did you become a deputy in the first place?

E.P: In 2006, when I became a member of the party "Fair Russia", I quit the competitive sport. At that moment I didn't plan to take part in any competitions, only in ice shows. Also I was planning to open a skating school, to train the youth. But at that moment I hadn't met my current wife yet. It was her who brought me back to big sport. I started skating again, won the Russian Nationals, the European championship, got silver in the Olympics.... And I understood- my true mission is figuire skating. Politics is just not mine.

AiF: I read somewhere that when you were a deputy your salary was 500,000 roubles a year (about $16,600- *letsy). What exactly did you do for that money?

E.P: I often took leaves without pay, I was often on sick lists. Well, I am not actually sure I got such money. As a deputy my job was to communicate with citizens of St-Petersburg and deal with their problems.... Also, in the politics there are too many "pitfalls", which I don't really want to discuss. At the same time I can't exclude that I won't return to politics after Sochi, and this time for a really serious work.

AiF: In our last conversation you said that the wound that you got from judges in Vancouver, as well as from Russian FS officials, will never be healed. Do you think the same now too?

E.P: No, I forgot everything because I prefer to live my current life, to live for the future. The main point now is such unjustice shouldn't happen again, in Sochi. That's true, I sometimes rewatch my both SP and LP in Vancouver and I am still proud of how I skated them.

AiF: Also, you said that an American Evan Lysacek didn't deserve to win. Meanwhile, he also said he is going to skate in Sochi. Moreover, he mentioned he is ready to forgive you generously for all your statements about his win. Do you need his forgiveness?

E.P: Forgiveness? Well, I think Lysacek is a good skater. But an average one, he is not unique, not special. And I am not going to change my mind about him. The skaters like Chan, Yagudin, Urmanov, Petrenko, Browning, Boitano, they are unique. And Lysacek... I still think that he won thanks to judges.

AiF: Btw, a Canadian Chan set a new score records on the recent World Championship in Moscow. It seems like while you are treating your traumas, the figure skating took a huge step forward. Are you sure you will be able to reach the right level?

E.P: Let's wait for the competitons and we will see.

AiF: Who do you think is your main competitior now?

E.P: I can give you ten names minimum: Canadian, American, Japanese, Russian... There are a lot of really good skaters around. Still, nobody could land my combos 4T-3T-3L and 3A-0.5-3F.

AiF: Zhenya, come on.. tell us, do you feel scared that you might lose in Sochi?

E.P: I am not afraid to lose. It is sport. I know very well that young skaters grew up seriously in skating. My goal is to skate worthily and to do my best. And to get a medal. If I, at the age of 31yo, get one more Olympic medal, that will be a really great result. Nobody skated at such an age. But I will try.

:son-ce: :bra_vo: :son-ce: :bra_vo: :son-ce: :plush32: plush48 :ki_ss: plush48 :co_ol: plush48 :plush46: plush48 :plush41: plush48 :plush31:
by let`s talk
27 Oct 2011, 17:18

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя на тренировках || Evgeni on training

So, I wondered: if after all this time, the result of my love is such a fucking shit, probably there's something wrong with me and my way of talking. Maybe it's because of my bad English.
Come on... My English is just horrible! But I sometimes even dare to translate some stuff. Hope some people don't get lost in mu gibberish. :hi_hi_hi: I agree misunderstandings based on the language barrier are unacceptable and shouldn't take place. It's an international forum and the forum of PLUSH's lovers!!! :plush32:
I hope your break from talking is just temporary. In any case I am waiting for something new instead of Picture Radio! :e-d-a: :plush24:

:plush19:
by let`s talk
27 Oct 2011, 20:22

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Picture Radio

:te_ma-clo_se:

Thanks everyone!

TO DJ Alyson: :ku_bok:
by let`s talk
27 Oct 2011, 20:27

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Да я похоже рано вчера радовалась. Всё встало на свои места- Skate Canada самый коpрумпированный турнир. Какой фигурист хочет войти в историю ФК с таким багажом как у Патрика? Я имею в виду человеческие качества такого персонажа. Судя по всему Чан наслаждается подарками от судей и никаких проблем не испытывает по этому поводу. :ze_le_ny:
by let`s talk
30 Oct 2011, 18:25

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Народ, кому нравится Патрик, не обижайтесь. :plush39: Эт не я
Новая эмблема Skate Canada :-)
http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/4109/92e20e32a5bb.jpg
;;-))) ROLF. Patrick is on the ass, not on the skates :plush42: .

And the meaning of this logo is "I come, I ass, I win Skate Canada!"

Holy true, btw. :-)
by let`s talk
31 Oct 2011, 19:23

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: FOOTBALL GUYS!

Go, Dai! (kick that Canadain ass, please :plush47: ) :plush32:
by let`s talk
29 Oct 2011, 19:11

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: За чашкой чая.Полнейший оффтоп

Japan is doing well. This month is the time of very colorful shichi-go-san ceremonies (for 3/5/7-year old kids) that are being held throughout the country. The cutest Japanese prince Hisahito couldn't escape his duties :hi_hi_hi: and went through fukasogi-no-gi stuff, some kind of Imperial equivalent of the said ceremony:
zKgXgMbAnQQ
http://news.leit.ru/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/japan_hisahito_01.jpg
http://news.leit.ru/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/japan_hisahito_02.jpg
Info in English:
http://www.asahi.com/english/TKY201111040236.html
Ссылка на русском:
http://news.leit.ru/archives/10276
Here is more photos from the ceremony:
http://www.daylife.com/search/photos/1/grid?q=prince+hisahito

But he was younger too! :mo-ro_zi_vo:
http://mojimojisk.cocolog-nifty.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/09/07/landoftherisingson.jpg
http://www.royaltyinthenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Prince-Hisahito.jpg
by let`s talk
05 Nov 2011, 19:51

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I really, really like Dai's program - in one word: divine skating :plush33:
.... only what i dont like is that he, it seems to me, "surrendered", and went to the "eaiser way which often goes" - to skate safely, without risk, without quad :plush34:
Because he doesn't have a quad. Now. He said himself in the interview after FS that his 4F was the first successful landing ever in his life. And his 4T is not back yet. Seems like too much time passed after that operation in 2008, but still no 4T. Either the damage must be permanent, or Plush is the only one who can jump 4T after being operated on the right meniscus :hi_hi_hi: . Of course Dai's injury was way serious if he had to live and skate with the bolt in his right knee for almost one year and a half. And yet he should be more serious about his jumps I think. No quad, besides that some other jumps are often under-rotated, no three jump combo. If he is serious about Sochi, where the competition will be much more tough, then he does need a good tech coach. The good news- we finally saw huge PCS given not for mooping the floor with PChany butt, but given for the true performance that made me remember that forgotten word- Artisty. Congrats, Dai! :plush32:
0XPLLRAKWHc
by let`s talk
13 Nov 2011, 17:19

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Oh, one more fun around with the beloved Chan. We all remember what a masterpiece SP Daisuke showed us last week on NHK. And we saw what Chan skated just now. Now compare the numbers- PCS. Transitions- Chan: 8.64, Dai: 8:57, in that Dai's program where any single element was entered and exited from transitions and steps. Choreo- Chan: 8.93, Dai: 8.89. I can't even compare the beauty of Dai's program and Chan's bookish layout that practically can be skated with any music.
But in total I think Chan was spooked by Dai's huge score in Sapporo. Will see tomorrow more.
by let`s talk
18 Nov 2011, 19:40

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

simona wrote:

Go baby go!

Wow! What a gorgeous pic! :sh_ок: Thanks, Simona. :ro_za:
by let`s talk
18 Nov 2011, 19:43

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A Eurosport commentator called her:

A SHINING JEWEL!
by let`s talk
18 Nov 2011, 22:31

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

На то он и Мерседес чтобы Плющенко приглашать. Не размениваются ребята. :plush41:
by let`s talk
22 Nov 2011, 21:25

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Другие интересные новости || Other interesting news

I have a question. In Russia, younger people shouldn't call elder people by their nickname, such as "Zhenya"? :plush38:
— Ты так и называешь его – Женя?
— Да, у нас очень дружная группа. Все мы в равных условиях – нет никакого деления на старших и младших.

- You are so calling him - Zhenya?
- Yes, we have a very friendly group. All of us are in equal conditions - there is no division into older and younger.
Technically and literally "Zhenya" is not a nickname but a diminutive. Nicknames are just shortened forms of proper names and nothing more. Diminutives by semantic extensions indicate affection, youth, familiarity, established friendship, etc. The age is irrelevant. Addressing people by their full names, especially with patronymics, is too formal and in some situations- even ridiculous. I just see how Liza saying "Evgeni", or "Evgeni Viktorovich". Oh, I'd love to see Plush's reaction on that ;;-))) ! The whole rule is not like in Japanese, where objective reasons, like age and social status, are often in apply. In Russian addressing is rather subjective and mainly depends on the relationships between people and sometimes on the event/situation. :-):
by let`s talk
26 Nov 2011, 17:56

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

YUZURU WON !!!

WE HAVE A NEW GOLDEN BOY !

Bye, Jeremy-girl. Sorry dude, this competion was in Russia, the place where good guads, speed and athletic techniques, still matter. ::yaz-yk:
by let`s talk
26 Nov 2011, 19:04

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Другие интересные новости || Other interesting news

Until today, I thought "Zhenya" is just a nickname but "Zhnika" or "Zhenechka" is a diminutive (...what a difficult spelling :-) ) ,,, So your explain is very interesting to me :plush40: Depthful and inetersting Russian culture :plush31: The linguistic terminology in languages are not always the same. The English "nickname" is a rather wide term and actually covers replacements for or additions to proper names, as well as hypocorisms, i.e. contracted forms of given names, and diminutives as part of hypocorisms. So, basically in English everything that is not in your passport is your nickname. In Russian the nickname, i.e "прозвище, кличка", is something that is used instead of the name or any form of it. Like Catherine the Great, where "the Great" is a nickname. Or "Tsar/Царь" when we speak about Plush :hi_hi_hi: . The hypocorism, i.e. уменьшительное имя, "Zhenya" for example, as well as its diminutive "Zhenechka" or "Zhenyusha" and a bunch of others, are used in conversations, informal situations, to express the friendly attitude, affection or just equal social status. But I don't think this jungle of terminology is actually important.
As for Mishin, Zhenya calls him "Alexei Nikolaevich" in front of media, and never calls "Lyosha" or "Alyosha". Is this because they are a master and pupil? Plush met Mishin when he was 11 year old boy. At that moment for him all adults, not teachers only, were ".... ....-ich". They are people of two different generations. The fact that they are a master and a pupil could be an additional factor why their way of addressing each other hasn't change since then. For Liza Zhenya is more like an elder brother than a father :a_g_a: , so it's quite normal that she calls him "Zhenya" :mi_ga_et:.

I was thinking "Evgeni Victorovich" is formal but "Evgeni" is normal. OMG. I became a little wiser after reading your post :plush39: (by the way, as far as I know "Evgeni" "Evgeni Plushenko" "Evgeni Viktorovich Plushenko" "Evgeni Viktorovich" "Zhenya" "Zhenya Plushenko" are right. Is "Zhenya Viktorovich" wrong?) Exactly, "Evgeni" is just normal, i.e. neutral, something that doesn't carry the factor of established friendship and informal attitude. "Evgeni Viktorovich" is formal, and since it is, you can't use any hypocorisms, like "Zhenya" or somesuch. Only a proper name- "Evgeni Viktorovich", never "Zhenya Viktorovich" (still some people with wicked sense of humour can do that!).

Evgeni is a rather popular name in Western culture. It has the Greek origin and means "noble". The wiki page has a long list of notable people in various fields, and of various nationalities, with this name. The field "Sport" has 25 people, 5 of them are Russians, one of which is a figure skater- Evgeni Plushenko. In spite of its old history, the name "Evgeni" came quite late to the Russian language- in 19th century, and was mainly used among aristoctrats in its French version "Eugene", due to its pronunciation "Zhenya" "showed up". :plush45:
by let`s talk
27 Nov 2011, 16:47

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Men's medal ceremony. Lovely to see how Yuzuru is confidently telling Javi and Jeremy to move away in order his fans could take his pics with a J-flag (starts at 1:07). ;;-)))
by let`s talk
01 Dec 2011, 17:43

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Мужчины || Men

Baby Yuzuru in 2006: :mo-ro_zi_vo:
by let`s talk
06 Dec 2011, 20:19

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by let`s talk
08 Dec 2011, 16:13

Jump to forum
Jump to topic