Search found 316 matches

Return

Re: ISU Гран При 2012/13 || ISU Grand Prix series 2012/2013

Просмотрев протоколы произвольной программы мужчин,создается впечатление, что кататься умеет один только Патрик Чан. А остальные просто новички, какие-то . Разница в 20 баллов за компоненты между Чаном и остальными участниками-это беспредел какой-то. Да и за элементы судьи ему очень щедро отсыпают GOE. Ни один другой спортсмен столько добавок за элементы не получает. Да! он хорошо катается, но +20 баллов разницы за компоненты я не вижу. Когда же наконец его начнут судить честно и объективно,? Что за такая слепая судейская любовь?
Да они Женю ждут, когда он вернётся и восстановит триксель, как он восстановил квад как практически обязательный элемент для мужчин. А пока у нас чемпион без трикселя. Дожили. :plush42:
by let`s talk
11 Nov 2012, 13:37

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя и его тренер А.Н.Мишин || Evgeni and his coach Mish

I actually don't really get all these explanations. If they didn't like the blues music, they could have changed it but keep the ideas of Pasquale prog, invite him and adjust the stuff to the new music, etc. :plush38:
by let`s talk
01 Dec 2012, 18:21

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Юбилейное шоу "Всего лишь 30!" || Birthday show - 07.11.

Чего-то народу сегодня гостей в онлайн больше чем обычно. А он даже и не соревнуется. Все наверное за ссылками пришли шоу посмотреть. :plush45:
by let`s talk
02 Dec 2012, 15:18

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

А я всё таки дождалась когда по твтеке в нормальном качестве посмотреть смогла, чем по всяким там киностокам. У Ирочки как были самые лучшие прыжки, так такие и есть :plush31: . Прямой результат той эпохи, когда никакими ГОЕ да ПКС было не вытащить прогу без элементов высшей сложности :-) . А может эпоха была такой потому, что такие фигуристки как Слуцкая катались. С Женей они в номере- так всем парникам на зависть этот параллелный прыжок во вращение :co_ol: . У Ильи лутцыща! Ребра на них, все остальные пусть отдыхают ::yaz-yk: . Стеф чессно говоря не впечатлил меня в своём Ритце. Для меня он всё-равно останется таким танцором Его Элегантность. А эти кривляния выглядят как переходный вариант от его традиционного образа на льду до клоуна в цирке где как вы знаете он уже нанят :)-(: . По этой же причине он и в Королей не совсем вписался, с его кадрильными закидыванием чёлочки, да отсутствием гордого стержня. Не, ну хорош Принц, да не Король. А вот Жу бы в компанию наших мальчиков шикарнейше бы въехал. Жаль что здоровье его подвело и не смог приехать. Как я люблю наших молодцов с мускулистой осанкой, классической мужской презентацией и невероятно позитивной самоуверенностью :plush41: . Уйдёт Плю из любителей совсем, так и останется нам на этот стиль только в шоу любоваться. А на соревнованиях будем на метро-мальчиков смотреть :kli_ny: . Ну а пока я пересмотрела Королей уж не знаю сколь раз. Илья чуть сутулее Жени и Лёши. А вот когда тех двоих Plu/Yag ещё вместе показывают, так тушите свет :sh_ок: . Яг кстати собирается новый номер делать, или так и будет эту Тень катать все оставшиеся шоу? Не, ну так откровенно наглеть то тоже не надо. Другие же делают новые номера. У Плю сиреневый костюм- мой самый любимый наверное из всех в его карьере :plush32: . В Снеге он так на трикселе полетел высоко и далеко, что мне оказалось он в партер улетит. А вообще на всём международном пространстве кто бы вот мог такое шоу собрать на свою день рождения. Сколь там народу та в Ледовом? Тышь 10? Пожалуй только Мао с Даем такое под силу. И всё. Чего-нибудь ещё надо писать? По-моему и так всё ясно. Спасибочки за шоу и приезжайте с ним в Японию! Только певцов этих не везите, плиз :plush47: .

:son-ce: plush48

А онлайн гости я вижу так и не разошлись. Ссылки теперь штудируют. :plush45:
by let`s talk
03 Dec 2012, 18:45

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Any sugesstion for better title than " Program " ? :plush38:

"Music Selections" I think. Or just "Music". At least that is what they use in ice shows in North America.The words like "Exhibitions" are acceptable for competitions only I guess. :plush45:

А онлайн гости всё тут. Третий день гуляют. :mi_ga_et:
by let`s talk
04 Dec 2012, 14:51

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Maybe they are whining because Plushenko fails to become a cash attractor for London Ca.? :hi_hi_hi:
...and they are stupid enough not to realize that by this they admit that Chan in his Canada is not a cash cow. They need Plu! ;;-))) :plush42:

I agree it's all Canadaian PR work. Plu is practically the only one besides Japanese who can take a Gold in Men from Canada. Against Japanese Dore&Canada found a new trick- Hanyuflation: to promote (for now) the yougest by overscoring him in order to "neutralize" those J-guys who are indeed a real threat, like Dai and Kozuka. But when the time comes, they will show Hanyu (in case JSF will keep singing Orser flute) where they thinks he belongs to- off the Olympic podium or bronze at least. I don't believe that they will give the teen a Gold over Chan. But with Plu they have no weapon except PR- to bash him some Russian evil. They really hope it will work. Yeah, Russian evil stuff in Russia. Classic idiocy. :ps_ih:
by let`s talk
05 Dec 2012, 19:58

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя и его семья, близкие друзья.. || His family and fri

Интервью и фото Яны Рудковской из последнего номера журнала HELLO!
It is from this interview? :-( :plush34:

http://www.star-town.ru/sd/4-rus/930-rud.html

Yes, it's from HELLO interview, there she said that she lost a child in November 2011 due to the accident. She also said she won't be able to go to RN in Sochi to support Zhenya beause it's too risky considering her condition. But both her sons will go there to cheer for Plu (with a nun? FSB will check the kids for security reasons too :hi_hi_hi: . Well, at least RN will have minimum two fans in Iceberg :plush45: ). But Yana will go Europeans in Croatia. They haven't decided where she will give a birth to their son, either in Moscow, or St-Petersburg, or in Finland. In Suomi she said they found a special medical center in the middle of the forest, each mother has her own little house and the new-born kid get a dwarf-hat when he/she is born :-): . At around Dec/Jan Santa comes there with his traditional greetings. :ded_moroz:
by let`s talk
15 Dec 2012, 16:31

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Другие интересные новости || Other interesting news

Ой, спасибо Дарин, что ссылку сюда притащила. Как я хочу это интервью перевести и запостить тут и на Голденскэйт. Может и прямь когда-нибудь руки дойдут. :smu:sche_nie:
by let`s talk
18 Dec 2012, 18:53

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Чемпионат России 2013|| Russian Nationals 2013, 24-28.12

Online results:
http://fsrussia.ru/upl/results/1213/rusnat2013/index.htm

Live streams:
http://www.stopstream.tv/50/16/501618.html
http://www8.livetv.ru/webplayer2.php?t=liveall&c=figurnoekatanieeee&lang=ru&eid=150418&lid=106208&ci=406&si=18
http://vsporteonline.ru/index.php/online/29-nowdrugie/5784-20.html
http://www.frombar.tv/v-4/10/16/v-501618.html
by let`s talk
25 Dec 2012, 18:09

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

WHERE IS MY BELOVED DEEP PURPLE COSTUME? :plush32:

Anyway, congratulation on the good performance of SP! For this lousy championship it is a real jem!!!

plush48
by let`s talk
25 Dec 2012, 21:09

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

In the interview he said that the ice in Iceberg is perfect, as well as all facilities like big changing rooms, gyms, special warm-up area, etc. He said that he was operated on his back 4 weeks ago. He was out of the training process and now he is going back to his standards. He will reach his normal level by Euros. At the end when he was smiling he said that he would never wish anyone to skate as long as he does because it's really hald.

Zhenya! :plush41: :ki_ss: :plush39:
by let`s talk
25 Dec 2012, 21:39

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Угроза для Плющенко. Противостояние великих тренеров Мишина и Тарасовой в предолимпийский год чревато большими потерямии.
http://www.sovsport.ru/gazeta/article-item/581424
Ой ерунда какая. Тарасова представляет угрозу для Плю, и Ковтун- ему замена в Сочи! :plush42:

Журналюгам совсем писать нечего стало. :kli_ny:
by let`s talk
15 Jan 2013, 10:51

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: FOOTBALL GUYS!

Жуберт в костюме "Новая судейская система в мужском фигурном катании". Хорошо издевается. :plush45:
http://twitpic.com/bvgdvn
by let`s talk
16 Jan 2013, 17:00

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

http://www.rusradio.ru/news/radio/6717626/

audio
http://webstream.quantumart.ru/root/rusradio/rp_audio/plushenko_1903.mp3

Plushenko: Hello everyone.

Journalist: First of all, how is your back? How is your health? All your vertebrae are in order, one after another? Is everything alright?

P: I just came back from Israel two days ago. I had another examination and went through light rehabilitation. Thanks god things are fine and my vertebrae are getting fused with each other (laugh). I have resumed my training already. It's impossible to jump now but I can jog and swim, as well as attend my favourite banya where I love to "parit'sya" (hit/massage oneself or get the one from others, with the bunch of dried branches and leaves in Russian sauna- *let`s talk). So little by little I am getting back to my training process. My plans are serious- Olympic games. At the end of April I am going to Novosibirsk to make a new program with a new chorographer.

J: What are your docs saying? What are their recommendations? They are not saying it's too early, that you should just "sit" on things a little longer?

P: Well, I have been "sitting" on things for a month and a half with doing nothing. It's a miserable disaster for me. I cannot not do any sport at all.

J: By the way, friends, Evgeni put on weight. I am on a diet myself eating cucumbers only.

P: Thanks a lot but I prefer lamb (laugh).

J: Zhenya, how is the situation with that TV commentator with whom you are having a "direct military clash." The last thing I read was that there some "neuro linguistic" examination of what he said should take place. In two words for our listerners: the commentator Zhu-ran-kov said during the broadcast that no operation on Plushenko's spinal ever happened, that all this was just a PR stunt and in fact Plushenko is as healthy as an ox.

P: That's true. He said such things and it made me angry. I had a rough career in my sport life. My last operation, the 13th one, was the most difficult. It lasted for 3 hours and a half, they removed my intervertebral disc, put a polymer one and inserted 4 screws there. So, when a man tells to the whole country that it was all a PR lie, then of course I got mad. In fact I would have accepted his apology and nothing afterwards would have taken place if he had called me and apologized like a Man is supposed to do. Unfortunately, it didn't happen. Moreover, when someone asked him why he hadn't apologized, he said "Why should I if Plushenko didn't call me?" Such attitude is just plain rude. I was working hard for my entire life to make my name and earn the trust of people. I didn't do all this to be humiliated by some journalist who simply called me a PR liar.

J: Have you ever met this journalist before?

P: I have. I met him in 2010 in Vancouver and he looked like an adequate professional journalist to me. He asked me normal questions, I gave him interviews, etc. I don't know what happened to him since then and I have no idea if somebody asked him to say the things he said about me or not.

J: Zhenya, we have an interesting situation in general: in sport there are too many scandals nowdays: doping, match-fixing, commentators saying hell knows what. I don't remember anything like that 10-15 years ago. What is it? The sport has degraded or the sport journalism? Or it's just that we didn't know anything before but now we know all thanks to mass media? What do you think?

P: Well, I think if you are a sport journalist, you should comment sport precisely and nothing else. No need to comment my personal life, my wife, my kids, my so-called "show business" or whatever. I am not doing any show business. Yes, I have a lot of friends in that field. Probably some people are too concerned about the fact that I have so many friends in show business, in politics, in the theatre and movie worlds. I think journalists should have a more professional approach to their work. If they comment figure skating, so please study this sport, like the difference between lutz and flip jumps. That is what they should talk about: technical skills, programs of skaters, their costumes, choreography, so on. Journalists have to study figure skating before being assigned to comment this sport.

(after a break time and fluff on the financial news from Cyprus)

J: By the way, Zhenya, where do you think it's better to keep your money safe? In your own country or elsewhere?

P: I keep my money in my home land. But I won't disclose the name of the bank, okay? (laugh)

J: Evgeni, we seldom have athelets here, especially such a famous ones like you. Will we be able to do it in time for Sochi Olympics? There are so many things flying around in media.

P: You know, this season I became the Russian Nationals champion for the 10th time exactly there in Sochi. It is a very nice arena, good quality of the ice. Of course there is just one huge construction site right now but I am sure we will do it alright and the Olympics in our country will be held on the highest level possible. The Olympic games is our heritage that we are leaving for children, so I am very proud that we are a host country. Naturally I do want to compete there and finish my career at my 4th Olympics

J: Finish?

P: Of course. I am 30 years old now.

J: How old you are? 30? Oh, my.. That's not just antiquity. It's decrepitude! (laugh)

(after commercial break)

J: Zhenya, we talked about the preparation for the Olympics objects in general. Now how about you as an object and your own preparation for the Games (laugh). Usually it takes years for athletes to prepare for the Olympcs. But you have had such an "occasion" ('operation' here- *let`s talk) just recently. Do you have enough time left to prepare?

P: I'll do my best whatever it takes. It's difficult to predict anything right now, it's 50/50. I want and I am ready to fight but it all depends on my back conditions. I will know in June. The doctor who operated me, and who performed a tons of operations of this kind, told me that it's a must to go through the right rehabilitation course, to recover, not to push things and not to force them. Then evrything will be fine and I'll be able again to skate, to jump and conquer the podiums.

J: So, you will know in June?

P: In June I am going to our regular sport camp. Before that in May I am going to Kislovodsk for general physical training and to enjoy hot springs and mineral waters.

J: Evgeni, could you please give me a big favour to bring mineral water from Kislovodsk? I am on a diet eating cucmbers and carrots only. It's easy to buy them in Moscow but Caucasian mineral waters is another story! Just a couple of liters, please.

P: Done. (laugh)

J: Recently we had one famous actor here and he said that it's a normal thing among actors to have so-called "actor's envy." How about it in the world of sport? Do you have true enemies?

P: You know, I had only one real "enemy" on ice, but not off ice, my ex-rival and an oustanding athlete Alexei Yagudin. By the way, yesterday it was his birthday, so I want to use the moment and congratulate him: "Lyokha, happy bithday!"

J: H-a-p-p-y b-i-r-t-h-d-a-y!

P: I am not an envious person. I have a wonderful family and career, I have a lot of children! The youngest Sashka is 2 months and a half only. He is a fantastic baby-boy. I am just enjoying the life. But in sport when we are on the rink I hate everyone and do my best to beat them all.

J: Thanks god that we are not the rink! Otherwise Evgeni would have chosen another tone to talk to us, my friends.

(after fluff break)

J: Pardon my ignorance but with all the hysteria around I honestly want to know if the popularity of figure skating growing or declining?

P: Where? In Russia? In Russia I think figure skating is sport #3. Of course football and ice hockey are in the lead and then figure skating right after them. By the way just now the World Figure Skating championship has finished and I want to congratulate our new World champions in Pairs Tatyana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov. It's their first World title, before that they won Europeans too, so I think we have a big future in Pairs. In Men we were not successful, but well, let's take it easy and don't get upset much because I am back on the scene (laugh).

J: That is what I want to talk about. A lot of people think that you are "charmed". Look, for years we have been having "Plushenko, Plushenko" only and no one else nearby of the same league.

P: And?

J: And what's the reason of it?

P: Well, I don't drink blood, I don't take magic pills. But I have wizards. (laugh) The real reason why I have been around for so long time is that I do love figure skating. Maybe the god gave me this gift and desire to win and to study new things. I know I am not perfect and I have a lot of things to learn about. But I love skating and I do love competing. So I think that is the reason of my longest career.

J: We have some trouble news from the International Olympic Committee on that they want to remove wrestling from the list of Olympic sports and replace it with either baseball or American football. Some people believe that it's a conspiracy against Russia because we are traditionally very strong in wrestling.

P: I have to say that the US and Canada are indeed pushing their interests hard in figure skating. Just look at the results of the recent Worlds: a Canadian guy Patrick Chan won in Canada. Yes, he is not a bad skater, but how can anyone win Worlds with 4 major mistakes two of which are falls? I have no idea how they calculated his scores without lobbying. But I think it happened for the first time in my memory that a skater with 4 big mistakes 2 of them falls won the World title. And you know, everyone takes it loyal, adequate...

J: Come one! The guy just fell, it can happen to anyone. It's called "the New Judging System." Don't carp on people, please! (laugh)

P: I know what you mean. I am just sayng that the US and Canada are feeling very comfortable on that account.

(after fluff break)

J: Evgeni, what do you think about the new law on blood donation, when people are still getting one day-off and free meal but they are not getting paid anymore.

P: I think donation is something that goes from your heart. It's not something you are doing for money, you are helping people with this good deed. Still the government gives you some sandwiches and you don't have to work on the day after the day of blood donation.

(after fluff break)

J: Evgeni, we have a tradition here: we ask all our guests to say something light-hearted and profound to cover all our listeners.

P: You know, I want to say that now, after all the country thanks to media found out that I had an operation, a lot of people on streets come up to me, wish me good health and say that they believe in me. It's a really nice thing to hear, it inspires me. I want to recover as soon as possible, to regain my sport conditions, to create and to compete again. My dearest gratitude to all our people and the country, and I promise I will do what I can to achieve all things possible and maybe impossible too. Thank you.

plush48 :son-ce:
by let`s talk
20 Mar 2013, 17:36

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Чемпионат Европы 2013 || European Championships 2013

JSport started broadcast with Plu's Storm from last Euro. They know for whom the J-Audience is rooting! plush48
by let`s talk
24 Jan 2013, 16:20

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Чемпионат Европы 2013 || European Championships 2013

Plushy and Yana were returned early this morning via Vienna to St. Petersburg....

Couple of fans had a brief meeting with them at the airport, gave him our small gifts for Alexander and the two of them.
Plushy was sad and resigned :-( - we tried to console him, as much as we could. :plush36: He showed us a large wounds on the inside of the fingers of both hands, which he sustained during shoestring of skates before SP. :plush44:

He told us that he canceled all shows "Art on Ice", to be healed in Russia. He will only have shows in Russia in March and April (I forgot to ask him to Bucharest - probably will be), and show in Japan - World Ice Prince and one in Italy (I do not know when exactly) .... Next season planned is his appearance at one Grand Prix (probably Cup of Russia), then Russian and European Championship 2014 ... so for now.

I do not know what more to write you - we are all still shaken and sad ... :plush34:

Video from the last training I can not upload - i put it today for the 3rd time :kli_ny: ... After that, I will put on YouTube and a short video from warmup before SP performance, if you're interested - but a few times I was so excited that I turn-off instead to turn-on the camera and vice versa.... :hi_hi_hi:

-------------------

Today we're going to cheer for Lisa.... :plush45:
Prince Ice World shows are cheduled during the Golden week in Japan (end of April, earlier May), 10 shows in total. For now. Or he will come in summer (July) like last year? Well, in any case, he will be here! Hope better feel and well. :son-ce:
by let`s talk
25 Jan 2013, 20:28

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I need youtube. There were too many med vocabs talks that flew out of my head the moment I heard them. The Israeli doctor spoke native Russian (what a surprise :mi_ga_et: ). He said Plu disk was in awful condition, not the disk only but also vertebraes and smth else. I am weak with med talks. The doc commented not without Jewish jokes, smth like "It's dangerous to live with such spine, not just to compete." Zhenya said he feels "like after operation" but feels good. He actually looks genki, better than I expected. :plush45:
by let`s talk
01 Feb 2013, 21:50

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

@yanarudkovskaya:
В 21-00 "Первый канал" программа "Время"покажет сюжет о Евгении из больницы!
In 21:00 "1TV" in program "Время" (Time) will show the story about Evgeni from the hospital!

http://www.1tv.ru/news/sport/225438
... or on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXGH7bl3Hzo

http://www.1tv.ru/newsvideo/225438

После сложнейшей операции Евгений Плющенко готовится вернуться в большой спорт
translation...

TV girl: The famous Russian figure skater Evgeni Plushenko who had to withdraw from the European Championship in Zagreb, was operated in the clinic in Israel. Our correspondent could meet him a few hours after the surgery. Evgeni said that before and during EC he was in pain, didn' feel his legs and couldn't properly train.

Plu: Now I am feeling like after the operation. Of course I feel some pain but in general I feel good. My attempt to skate at Euro was a risk. But I have always been a risky athlete who is going to his goal no matter how much it takes.

TV girl: Now Plu and his team are thinking about Sochi, if he can compete there at the proper level.

Doctor: I think with what spine I saw it's difficult to live, not to skate only. I think he is a person of a real will if he could skate with such pain. He had a severe distruction of his disk, but not the disk only. His intervertebral joints, connecting cords were all in awful conditions.

TV girl: Usually people after such an operation can barely leave the bed. But Evgeni started walking.

Plu (smiling happily): You see, they operated me yesterday, but today I can walk a little.

TV girl: The detailed report from Israel' clinic see tomorrow in our News progs.
by let`s talk
01 Feb 2013, 22:09

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Директор клиники, где проходит лечение Плющенко, Игорь Пятигорский: Я думаю, через полтора месяца Женя почувствует, что он абсолютно здоровый человек.
http://www.kp.ru/daily/26024/2944513/
- Мы имеем целый ортопедический отдел по спортивным травмам, поэтому Евгению Плющенко и было рекомендовано приехать к нам на обследование. Во время обследования его лечащий врач, хирург, который им занимается, доктор Илья Пекарский (на мой взгляд, очень хороший человек и замечательный спинальный хирург) посмотрел Евгения, его МРТ, которые он привёз с собой, … проверил, как его нога функционирует, и рекомендовал ему операцию. Потому что на МРТ было видно, что у него разрушение диска, и нога у него была уже слабой в стопе, что уже говорит о том, что обязательно человек должен пройти операцию. Это показывает, что нерв защемлён, нога будет всё время слабая, будут боли.
Если только боль, то мы не оперируем, у нас есть специальные отделы в клинике, где можно лечить медикаментозными средствами, уколами, волновая медицина, но когда страдает нерв (а в Женином случае было явное сдавление нерва), была предложена операция.

Когда вчера началась операция, он увидел, что ситуация на самом деле гораздо хуже, чем можно было прогнозировать по МРТ. Оказалось, что у него старая грыжа (которую он несколько раз лечил, кстати говоря) и новая грыжа, которая сильно давит на нерв. Это в районе пояснично-крестцового отдела позвоночника. Это отдел, который отвечает за нашу силу ноги, так вот в этом месте у него была грыжа, которая давила на нерв. Было не только давление, а просто был разрушен полностью диск. Он был разрушен до того, что вокруг него была вторая грыжа, тоже давила на нерв. Ситуация была такая, что надо было операцию делать.
Операция была вместо запланированных двух часов, больше трёх, три с небольшим. Во время операции убрали разрушенный диск и вместо него поставили диск из полимерного материала. Я сегодня с возмущением прочёл, что диск из пластмассы, на самом деле, это очень сложный полимерный материал, очень крепкий, и он ничем не хуже нашего диска, который нам Бог даёт. Поэтому он ему полностью заменил, поставил полимерный материал, более того, он поставил ему ещё динамический фиксатор из селиконового материала. Что этот фиксатор даёт – он как пружинка такая, он взял на себя нагрузку, и из-за того, что диски стёрты, и пришлось менять диск, нам надо было соблюсти высоту позвоночника, которая была до того, как Женя причинил своему позвоночнику травму. Поэтому с помощью диска и фиксатора мы привели позвоночник Евгения в абсолютно первичное состояние, как будто он только вчера родился и начал заниматься спортом.

– Игорь, такой вопрос, скажите, пожалуйста, как вы считаете, как всё-таки Евгений с такими ужасными болями в спине мог не то, что выигрывать и показывать результат, но вообще просто выходить на лёд.

– Мы все бывшие русские люди, русскоязычные, я не хочу цитировать, что сказал доктор Пекарский: это, я думаю, в газетах не напишут. Мы считаем, что даже каждый день ходить в фитнес, просто заниматься в фитнес-зале – это человеку очень тяжело, жить с этим тяжело.
Как Жене удавалось выступать и достигать таких успехов в спорте? Ну, наверное, он не простой человек, он олимпийский чемпион. Говоря об этих людях, это же непростые люди. Женя, наверное, очень страдал. Кстати говоря, он, да, страдал, он принимал всё время обезболивающие, жил на обезболивающих. Это плохо.
Когда было первичное обследование (я опять перескакиваю на дооперационный период), он ногу практически не чувствовал. Это говорило о том, что нерв зажат и страдает, он не даёт полного ощущения, поэтому, может быть, и боль меньше чувствовалась. Но это давало то, что у него стопа не была достаточно сильной. А вот вчера вечером доктор Пекарский после операции сказал: смотрите, сразу после операции он почувствовал силу в пальцах ноги – почему Пекарский и считает, что операция была успешной. Это говорит о том, что нерв полностью освобождён. И после того, как всё у него заживёт (спина – там всё на шурупах стоит), боль пройдёт и через полтора-два месяца Женя начнёт тренироваться, я думаю, он сможет полностью ощутить, что он абсолютно здоровый человек. И силу в ноге. Ему будет легче, и будем надеяться, что он займёт в Сочи достойное место, первое!

– Евгению первому фигуристу в мире установили полимерный диск?

– Этого я не знаю. В нашей клинике Женя действительно первый фигурист, которому это установлено. На самом деле, это абсолютно не ноу-хау, этот метод мы уже лет пять используем. У нас прошли такие баскетболисты, как братья Лавриновичи, Смодиш, хоккеисты у нас прошли такие операции, они вернулись в строй, играют. Операция, в принципе, не какая-то топовая. Другое дело, что она была довольно тяжёлая, потому что диск был очень сильно разрушен. Это говорит о том, насколько тяжёло было ему выступать. А сейчас он восстановится сто процентов, он сегодня ходит уже!
Director of the clinic where Plushenko is being treated Igor Pyatigorski:

Our clinic has a department specialized in sport trauma, so Evgeni Plushenko was advised to come to us for examination. During the examination, his physician, a surgeon, the one who is treating him, Dr. Ilya Pekarski (a very good man and a wonderful spinal surgeon) examined Evgeni, checked his MRI that the patient brought with him, ... checked his foot functioning, and recommended the surgery. His MRI clearly stated that his disk is destructed, his foot was weak. This means that the nerve is pinched, therefore the leg will be always weak and in pain.

If it' just pain, we usually choose to treat with medication, injections, etc. But if the nerve is compressed, then we offer the surgery.

When yesterday the operation began, he saw that the situation is actually much worse than it could have been predicted by MRI. It turned out that he had an old hernia (which he had treated several times, by the way) and a new hernia, the one that compresses the nerve. It is in the lumbosacral spine. This department is responsible for the strength of legs, and exactly there he had a hernia that was compressing the nerve. It was not only the pressure, but the disk was completely destroyed. It was destroyed to the point that there was the second hernia that was also pressing on the nerve. In such situation it was necessary to do the surgery.

The operation was supposed to be for two hours, but in fact it lasted more than three. During the operation they removed the destructed disc and put the disc from the polymeric material. I got furious when today I read that the disk was plastic. In fact, it is a very complex polymer material, very strong, and it is no worse than our natural disk given us by God. So he replaced it completely, put the polymer material, moreover, he also put a dynamic silicone clamp. Why do we need that clamp- it's like a spring that took some certain function: since Evgeni's disk was worn out and we had to replace it with the artificial one, we had to keep the height of the spine that Zhenya had before the injury. So, with the new disk and the clamp we brought Evgeni's spine in its primary state, as if he was born just yesterday.

Igor, please could you tell us how Eugene could skate on the ice, not mentioning his results and wins.

We are all Russian people, Russian-speaking people, I do not need to quote what Doctor Pekarski said, I don't think newspapers will write that. We believe that even every day routine in the gym was hard, it was hard to live with such pain.

How could Zhenya skate and achieve such success in the sport with his back condition? Well, I guess it is because he is not an average man, he is the Olympic champion. When you talk about these people, keep in mind that they are not ordinary people. Evgeni suffered too much, he basically lived on painkillers all the time. That was bad.

When the initial examination was taking place (I again jump to the pre-op period), he almost did not feel his leg. This indicated that the nerve was pinched and it didn't give the full feeling, so, perhaps, ironically sometimes Evgeni felt less pain. But it also resulted in a weak foot, the foot wasn't strong enough. But last night after the surgery Doctor Pekarski told me: look, immediately after the surgery Evgeni felt the power in his toes - that's why Dc. Pekarski believes that the operation was successful. This means that the nerve is completely released. And after he is healed (his back - everything is on the screws there now), the pain will end and in 6-8 weeks Evgeni will be able to train. I think he will be able to fully realize that he is finally a healthy person. And to feel strength in the leg. He will feel much better and we hope that he will win the Sochi Olympics with honour!

Is Evgeni the first figure skater who got the polymeric disk?

Pyatigorski: I do not know. In our clinic Zhenya is indeed the first skater who went through this surgery. In fact, this is not some know-how, we have been using this method for five years. We had basketball players such as brothers Lavrinovichi, Smodis, ice-hockey players who went through such operations, they all have returned to their active sport career and playing now. In principle, this operation is not some top ones. Another thing is this particular one was quite a difficult thing because the disk was very badly damaged. This shows just how hard it was for him to skate. Now he's one hundred percent recovered, he now walk already!

:son-ce:
by let`s talk
04 Feb 2013, 18:34

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: For fans agreements

I just sent him flowers from me via Hen's. First you print the stuff they ask you. Like this: http://s1259.beta.photobucket.com/user/00LT/media/001_zpse2774a8c.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1&_suid=136004896828607515447994583799 Make you show you printed everything correct before to push "Place Order". Unlike on other sites they won't give a page for "double check". After placing the order they will give you the confirmation page with your order number: http://s1259.beta.photobucket.com/user/00LT/media/004_zps795bd8e9.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0&_suid=136004814083907901352223921783 . And the same instance you will get an e-mail on your e-mail address: http://twitpic.com/c112ex Done! My order was at around 3pm Japan time, so in Israel it was about 8am. I asked them to deliver today in the afternoon. My choice was pretty much classic: http://twitpic.com/c1115h You don't need anything except a credit card. I hope he will enjoy the bouquet. :ro_za: :plush32:
by let`s talk
05 Feb 2013, 11:52

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

NTV video (16.02.2013)
«Женя и Яна. Золото за любовь» (Zhenya and Yana: Gold for Love)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS0v-9uFg70
I translated some quotes here:

Dr. Pekarski (from 38')

Yesterday I had to scold him because last night he didn't take painkillers saying that the pain was not that strong enough.
(to Plushenko) You don't have to feel scared because I had already cut you. I am not planning to do it again.
(about Plu getting up from the bed) Yes, you may get up but you have to do it right way. What you did this morning wasn't right at all.
(about the medicine that Pu is not enjoying) I am sure it's not the worst liquid that you have ever drunk in your life.
I shall put the banner above your bed "Take the medicine on time!" If you don't feel pain, it doesn't mean that you shouldn't take pills.
(about the X-ray and the operation) Here you can see the artificial disc and four screws that are supporting it. If the screw moves closer to the center, the person will be paralyzed. If it goes deeper, it will end up in the out that might cause the internal bleeding and death.

Plu

(from 02:30") Some people-bastards are writing that I internionally went to the cilnic just in order to cut my back while the operation on the disc itself has never happened.
(12:13") (about his second son's birth day) I didn't go to the birth of my son, I didn't want to. I was present at my first son's birth. This time I didn't want to. I was ready to be nearby but not in the birth chamber. When I saw my son first, he was lying on Yana's breast, he was so tiny and cute.
(16:20") (about his first son custody) I didn't want to lose my first son. I didn't want to see him only when I am "allowed to". That's not right.
(22:40") (about Yana) Yana is cool! She is my best friend. I am very proud of my wife and I am grateful to God that he sent me such a brain-woman, such a faithful friend and my love.

Mishin (24:25")

(about Yana) I have been training Zhenya for almost 20 years. I've known a bunch of his women and girlfriends. I want to say that Yana is the most constructive woman in his life.

Yana

(22:22" + 23:36") (about Plu) He is a very sentimental and kind person. I have never met such a kind, honest, sincere and true person ever. Probably that's why God put me through all those terrible difficulties in my life that I could finally meet the person like Zhenya, as some kind of reward that I should have earned.... I not just love him, I adore him. He is the person who gave me a fairy-tale. The life that I am living in now is a fairy-tale. I have never thought that I would be so happy.
(42') (about the baby) There was no single day that Zhenya didn't take part in bathing Sasha. He prepares the water, towels, bathes him and than diapers the baby carefully. That is a really touching picture to see. Sasha is a tiny copy of Zhenya... His family probably has very strong genes because his elder son Egor also looks like his father very much. Sasha is very quiet and not naughty at all. Probably he's gonna be an athlete too, like his father.
(26') (about the custody of her adopted son from the first marriage) Starting from the last year, patronized at that momet by Baturin, the biological mother of Andrei tried to do her best in order to "return" Andrei to her. The Baturin's plan was she took Andrei, then she legally gives up her motherhood and Andrei gets put in the orphanage. After that Baturin would ask for a bail to get out of prison on the ground that the child Andrei was left alone without parents or any guardians. It's impossibe to make a more cynical plan to get free/out-of-jail card.

:son-ce:
by let`s talk
17 Feb 2013, 18:02

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

But I just don't understand some people on the Russian internet. It might look complicated in the eyes of a foreigner but in fact things are quite simple. The core of this issue lies in the communism regime, when pretty much the whole population were on the same income and had the same opportunities or the lack of it. Therefore, when someone gets "higher" on the standards of living, it normaly happened due to promotion by powerful friends and having certain connections. All this almost automatically caused in people the feeling of jealousy and anger, and not without the legitimate grounds- even a real talent didn't have much chances to succeed without having a powerful promoter. When the USSR collapsed things didn't changed overnight. On the contrary- pretty much the same guyes in power got an access to privatization of natural resources, lands and sometimes mafia control. It took I believe 10 years or around before average guys got more or less equal opportunities to build their lives the way their achievments leveled up: more talanted and smart have more real chances to succeed than those who were less gifted. That's why usual people on the west normally don't whine and don't get jealous over someone's success- it will simply exposed them as less-gifted losers, who have the only thing left- whine with evil heart in the internet. While in RuNet, especially on FSO, there are a lot of people of older generations with communism mentality whose attitude to someone's seccess I described above. It's their natural instinct that they can't beat in themselves. Younger people, like in our blog on sports.ru, own their lives and don't need to get jealous to Plu, Yana or anyone else. We simply support Russian athletes and that is all. Also, don't forget that "Russian" often means "Russian speaker", i.e. it includes ex-USSR residents, the one who have pretty much the same mentality as I said here, but also those who immigrated from the USSR and now they can't afford the vacation in Moscow that turned out to be too expensive city for them. Plenty of reasons to get pissed for poor things. :)-(:
by let`s talk
17 Feb 2013, 18:31

Jump to forum
Jump to topic