Search found 30 matches

Return

Re: Чемпионат России 2013|| Russian Nationals 2013, 24-28.12

Atta boy, Zhenya. Atta boy.

The man could land a quad with a broken leg - but let's not give him ideas! :hi_hi_hi:

I'm still shattered for Artur, but so very proud of the King.

And now it's 4am and I definitely need sleep!
by karnelove
25 Dec 2012, 21:10

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I have just watched Artur's SP, and suddenly I am feeling very bright and optimistic! :son-ce:

His spins were all lovely and centered (I don't like that catch-foot position on the camel though :plush44: ), and I just absolutely LOVE that step sequence! Very unique and he really fought for it!

So tonight I am hopeful that Artur will rise, and he and Zhenya will stand atop the podium together! I do not know if Artur can beat Voronov's over-inflated scores, but he certainly has the power to win bronze or give them all a good shake! :du_el:

GOOOO PLUSHY, ARTUR AND LIZA! plush48
by karnelove
26 Dec 2012, 14:08

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Has anybody a working link? :plush47:

I have not seen any today :is_te_ri_ka: I cannot watch on computer, I have used up too much datas this month watching Plushy and Artur videos :hi_hi_hi: I am just watching on Youtube on my phone :-(

I am hoping that Liza's wonderful performance will be a GOOD OMEN for the men's later! The King and his Prince! I can hardly wait! :plush37:
by karnelove
26 Dec 2012, 16:05

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя и его семья, близкие друзья.. || His family and fri

Congratulations Plushy and Yana! Welcome, little Alexander! :son-ce:

I wonder if he looks just like his daddy, like Egor does? I am sure he will be very beautiful! :ya_hoo_oo:

What a happy little family they will be!

Alexander shares his birthday with Joshua Farris, the rising American skating star whose coach calls him "Plushenko number 2!" :hi_hi_hi:
by karnelove
07 Jan 2013, 05:43

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Чемпионаты Европы-Мира || Euro-World Championships 2012/

Александр Горшков: не найдено оснований для отмены решения Исполкома о замене Меньшова на Ковтуна:
http://www.team-russia2014.ru/article/7715.html

Disputed Menshov Decision Upheld:
http://en.rsport.ru/other_sports/20130110/639020606.html

:plush43: :plush43: :plush43: :plush43: :plush43: :plush43: :plush43: :plush43: :plush43: :plush43: :plush43:

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong! Menshov should have gone! Menshov earned it!

Their logic isn't even logical. If they wanted to skip Menshov for a "young" skater, why not pick Gachinski, who also beat Kovtun? Tarasova politiks, that's why! :plush43:
by karnelove
13 Jan 2013, 10:40

Jump to forum
Jump to topic