Search found 98 matches

Return

Re: FOOTBALL GUYS!

I like this shot too, but I think Brian looks better as he´s getting older.
Agreed. It often happens when a man loses his boyish look and becomes a Man. With Plush, it's the same story. :plush32:
Absolutely!!!! :co_ol: :a_g_a:
And here´s another guy who´s getting hotter and hotter and hotter..... :plush31: :hea_rt: :goria_cho: :mo-ro_zi_vo:
http://s15.radikal.ru/i189/1107/5c/de5893c85125.jpg
http://i52.tinypic.com/2mhs9c8.jpg

:plush32: :lo_ve:
http://i55.tinypic.com/673381.jpg
http://i53.tinypic.com/1zcha15.jpg

Sorry, they are not naked but still very very hot!!! :hi_hi_hi:
by clairdelalune
18 Aug 2011, 11:20

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: OFF topic.... any discussions

alysonshade wrote:A year ago I joined the Evgeni Plushenko Official Forum.

Alyson , it´s great to have you here!!! :plush39: :gir_l-fri_end: :ro_za:
by clairdelalune
29 Aug 2011, 12:44

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя в Твиттере || Evgeni at Twitter

50 minutes ago:

EvgeniPlushenko : "Доброе утро!!Сейчас завтрак и едем в горы.Друзья не обращайте внимание на людей кто пишет в мой адрес ху........"
I need some translation.. I've understood only "Good morning" and "Breakfast"! :du-ra:

I think he´s telling us not to pay attention to people who are insulting him on his twitter adress. :plush38:
by clairdelalune
30 Aug 2011, 12:07

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

For JO he needs only the LP...
I corrected my post ::yaz-yk:

Sorry, Cekoni, I was faster than you!!! ::yaz-yk: :hi_hi_hi:

But I'm a little confused by the name here...Wasn't it Marina? Who is Irina? Or is it possible the reporter had the name wrong somehow? :plush38:

No, I don´t think it´s a confusion, a think he´s working with somebody else and I´m happy because I did not like "maybe I, maybe you". :hi_hi_hi:
by clairdelalune
06 Sep 2011, 10:42

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Мужчины || Men

cekoni wrote:P.S. you are or so naive, or you kidding me? :kli_ny:

It seems that Canadians care more about their athlets than Russians. :-(

Bu the way, have you seen Artur´s Lp, it´s great! :plush45:

by clairdelalune
08 Sep 2011, 11:26

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Видео с Женей (разные старые) || Videos with Evgeni

Are there any HD videos of Turin Olympics???? I´ve seen on youtube a video of the exhibition gala but does anyone have Evgeni´s programs too?
Youtube or for download? :du_ma_et:

:mi_ga_et:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=1D3852E40C7FD79B&feature=viewall

http://www.mediafire.com/?s04vgnazo46fa

Thanks a lot, Cekoni!!! :ro_za:
by clairdelalune
22 Sep 2011, 10:54

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

dimi wrote:KVDP jumped 4toe-3toe-3toe and not 4toe-3toe-3loop Plushy has done, much much more easier. I dont remember Reynolds 4-3-3 at all to be honest , what was it?

Reynolds jumped 4T-3T-3Lo at Canadian Championships, in 2008, if I remember well.
by clairdelalune
26 Sep 2011, 12:41

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Japan Open 2011 & gala Carnival on Ice - Saitama, 01.10.

Ну а потом цирк пришёл в город. Чан взял сильную по эмоциям музыку, а катал шажочки. Ну дак пусть бы их и катал. Дак нет же, где-то в серёдке ему пришло в голову играть мачо и пытаться сделать как бы испанские позы. Это с его то выражением лица. Ну ваще такой Disney Zorro on Ice получился. Атпат! И умора капитальная :plush26: .

Let's talk, your report was great!!!!! :plush39: This made my day!!!!! Patrick Chan, macho man???? :-) :plush26: :plush26: :plush26: :ps_ih:
by clairdelalune
01 Oct 2011, 21:42

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Japan Open 2011 & gala Carnival on Ice - Saitama, 01.10.

Probably he scored a lot due to the difficulty of the program but judges should expect to skate clean and then mark him as high as they want. :-(
"difficulty of the program"? So, this is AGAIN scores for choreography?! :ps_ih:

I saw only meaningless "gliding" across the ice rink, with a lot of preparation for jumps and pause to catch air :kli_ny:

That´s because he´s not prepaired to skate the program, by the end of the season the program will be criminal, it will score 200 points! :-)
by clairdelalune
03 Oct 2011, 12:14

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Видео из личного архива Евгения || Evgeni's exclusive vi

Евгений Плющенко.ТОСКА.ЧЕ SP 2006 Лион ,Франция .Трансляция с русского Евроспорта
(2006 Euros - SP Tosca) - Russian Eurosport

:plush32:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx9GDagxq40

dx9GDagxq40

Tosca!!!! :plush33: :plush31: Irina, thanks for all the exclusive videos and thanks to Evgeni´s parents too!!!! :plush39:
Gosh, I miss Evgeni, I want him back, he is amazing on ice!!!!! :plush27:
by clairdelalune
11 Oct 2011, 12:58

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Interview with Lambiel about summer camp

Can somebody read Italian or German? I've read them throug Japanese fan site of Stephane Lambiel. So I don't know whether this is correct or not :)

Two interviews with Lambiel from Germany (by Tatjana Flade) and Italy.

From Pirouette.
Stephane mentioned about works with Zhenya, Gachinski, Liza, and other Mishin's kids during summer camp. Stephane was very honored that Mishin asked Stephane to coach his pupils. It was great experience for him. Mishin has many kinds of talented skaters. Stephane worked especially with Gachi and Liza, and Zhenya (for a short time). And then, he worked with also younger skaters.
Zhenya joined the camp after injury. So, he began to practice slowly. Stephane showed variety of skills to Evgeni. He believes Evgeni absorbed them and will add something to new programs.
Zhenya had expressed a keen interest in learning something new. Working with a former rival Evgeni wasn't different from other skaters. Because Evgeni also has will to learn and was feeling the need to learn something. When they were working together, Stephane didn't see Evgeni as a former rival but rather as a friend who needs help.
Although Stephane did not choreograph, showed various points to Evgeni. He hopes Evgeni will add them to his programs.

The italian article is different: http://www.artonice.it/?q=it/node/10592

Q: In August you ´ve attented Alexei Mishin´s summer camp in Pinzolo, along with Evgeni Plushenko. How was this experience?Tell us about it.
Stéphane: Pinzolo was a wonderful experience, not only for the presence of Alexei and Evgeni, but also because of Artur Gachinski and Liza Tuktamysheva , two wonderful young athletes. Not to mention all the kids who attended the summer camp. They are more than extraordinary. The training program was hard, at times even heavy, but do you know that nobody ever complained, asked for a break, or said he was tired? They were always enthusiastic and full of life, extraordinary ...

Hope my translation is not so bad... :smu:sche_nie:
by clairdelalune
14 Oct 2011, 15:10

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя и его тренер А.Н.Мишин || Evgeni and his coach Mish

cekoni wrote:Look first post on the page :ni_zia:

Lol!!!! Sorry, Cekoni, I´m a little bit sleepy.... :hi_hi_hi: :smu:sche_nie: We need somebody to stalk Evgeni during his training!!! :-) I would love to see a video!!!!! :plush47:
by clairdelalune
14 Oct 2011, 14:31

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by clairdelalune
18 Oct 2011, 18:58

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя в Твиттере & ВКонтакте || Evgeni at Twitter & VKont

Does anyone know Yana´s favourite music???? :hi_hi_hi:
Dima Bilan? :hi_hi_hi: .... anyway, I asked her about music and she replied that Plushy wants that it remain a secret for now. :mi_ga_et:

... who will withstand two months?! :sh_ок: :is_te_ri_ka: :hi_hi_hi:

Dima Bilan???? :sh_ок: :-)
Oh, I can´t wait until he reveals the music!!! :is_te_ri_ka:
by clairdelalune
24 Oct 2011, 16:41

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ISU Гран При 2011/2012 || ISU Grand Prix series 2011/12

Вера wrote:
Таня wrote:Народ, кому нравится Патрик, не обижайтесь. Эт не я
Новая эмблема Skate Canada

А тут есть люди, которым нравится Патрик? :pa_la_ch: :hi_hi_hi:

Yes, I´m one of them.. :smu:sche_nie: :a_g_a: :hi_hi_hi:

Tanya, I like Skate Chanada´s logo!!! :co_ol: :-)
by clairdelalune
31 Oct 2011, 11:15

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Другие интересные новости || Other interesting news

P.S. if someone interested, how this "machine" works: https://twitter.com/#!/search/realtime/%D0%9F%D0%BB%D1%8E%D1%89%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%BA%D0%BE :kli_ny:

Thanks, Cekoni, that´s interesting!!! Let Averbukh say or think whatever he wants. There´s no problem if he believes that Plushy will never come back. He will be pleasantly surprised! :hi_hi_hi:
In December they will decide who is the leader of the Russian team, I doubt that judges will ask Ilia what he thinks about it. :-)
by clairdelalune
08 Nov 2011, 18:36

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя и его семья, близкие друзья.. || His family and fri

Very shortly, girls:

Yana was telling that she fell in love with Evgeni at first sight (Zhenya is a main love in her life, he is a true man and he is so very kind and sinsere etc. :-): )

Yana: Yes, that's why he has so many fans all over the world.
Cor.:Speaking of Yagudin... I dealt with him, he is evil (he means - not kind :plush35: )
Yana: Well, you know, Lyosha is a good guy too, but he and Zhenya are very different.
Cor.:He can't be open, he is always just like a hedgehog, never can relax.
Yana: Zhenya is different. But he is very cautious too, he doesn't often let people come close to him.
Cor.: However he is kind, you can feel it.
Yana: Yes, he is very kind.

Thanks, Darina!!!! :gir_l-fri_end:

Did she also said that during the SLC Olympics she was supporting Plushy while his mother liked Yagudin?????
:hi_hi_hi:

Cor.: Zhenya is very charismatic, he just hooks you at once. :plush45: :plush31: :plush32:
Cor.:Speaking of Yagudin... I dealt with him, he is evil :plush43: :ze_le_ny: :)-(: (stupid commentator)
Yana: Well, you know, Lyosha is a good guy too, but he and Zhenya are very different. - yeah, that´s true! :co_ol:
by clairdelalune
09 Nov 2011, 17:41

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Другие виды спорта.

Today is Nadia Comaneci's birthday!!!! She is 50 years old!
Happy birthday, Nadia!!! :plush39:

:plush11: :ni_zia:
by clairdelalune
12 Nov 2011, 22:37

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя и его тренер А.Н.Мишин || Evgeni and his coach Mish

- Евгений не жаловался на недостаток внимания? Ведь вы сейчас объективно не можете посвятить всего себя ему одному - есть еще как минимум Туктамышева и Гачинский.

- Я вам так скажу: Женя как объект обучения никогда не был так внимателен и не относился к работе так добросовестно, как сейчас. К тому же тренировать его - это ведь не то же самое, что тренировать молодежь. Женю надо просто вести. Сделать так, чтобы он поверил в необходимость что-то делать, занимать его какими-то интересами, создавать ему комфортную обстановку. Плющенко не требует обучения в обычном смысле, за исключением разве что вращений, по поводу которых мы регулярно советуемся со специалистами.

вращений means spins? :du_ma_et:

Yes, it means spins)

- Evgeni did not complain about the lack of your attention? After all, you are objectively unable to devote yourself only to him - you also have at least Tuktamysheva and Gachinsky.

-I want to say this: as an object of teaching Evgeni has never been so attentive and never took his work so conscientiously as he does now. Besides that to train him - this is not the same thing as to train young people. Zhenya needs just to be guided. To make him believe that some things are necessary to do, to give him some interest, to make a comfortable environment for him. Plushenko does not require training in the usual sense, probably, except for the spins, about which we regularly consult with experts.

Thanks, Darina!!! :plush39:

This is a very good strategy!
by clairdelalune
22 Nov 2011, 18:53

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by clairdelalune
07 Dec 2011, 18:19

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя и его семья, близкие друзья.. || His family and fri

I'm not quite sure if this is the right place, but I have a question that's not completely related to Plushy, and I'm wondering if some of you girls may know the answer. I was just looking around on youtube, and happened to come upon this 2007 ballet version of the famous Russian novel "Master and Margarita", choreographed by David Avdish:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2GKx6jkGHE

I'm just curious, is this the same person as "our" David? Surely there aren't two Russian choreographers with exactly the same name?

As far as I know, it´s the same. I´ve asked a friend about it some weeks ago but I forgot to post the video. My friend likes David´s work as a ballet choreographer. :plush45:
by clairdelalune
07 Dec 2011, 20:02

Jump to forum
Jump to topic