Search found 98 matches

Return

Re: Мужчины || Men

Chan was 10 y.o. when IJS was created. He was just lucky to have a very good coach (an 80 years old guy, by the way) which saw his potential and trained him in the classical Canadian way. Browning and Buttle also have strong SS.

I think it is really going for the Canadian way. I mean OK I can understand that jumps are not everything for FS, but SS is also only one part of FS. It is nice to award people whose SS is great but if his other components are strong, he should be punished for that. I mean not only TES points but also PCS.

But I agree that Hanyu and Javier are still not at Chen's level if Chen got his jumps nailed.

But of course a lot of people would prefer falling multiple time for the supreme skating skills over a clean program with less good SS:-)

I don't understand why some Canadians think jumps are not important since the first skated who landed a quad was Canadian (Browning) and the first who landed a quad combination was Canadian too (Stojko). :kli_ny: :plush38: Chan has to find a good technical coach not a dance teacher or whatever. Until then he'll probably lose to Javier or other skaters if they go clean, which would be the right outcome.
by clairdelalune
05 Nov 2012, 17:39

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Юбилейное шоу "Всего лишь 30!" || Birthday show - 07.11.

Plushy's show was better than any Words, GPF, Euros, etc. :hi_hi_hi: ISU should be happy there wasn't any major competition in Russia that day. :-)
by clairdelalune
03 Dec 2012, 19:34

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Почему я люблю катание Жени || Why I love Plushy’s skati

I love Plushy's skating because he is a very very good skater. His talent and potential were and still are HUGE. If he were forever young he would be forever on top. :plush11: :plush9: :plush13:

PS. I'm his fan since 1998. :a_g_a:
by clairdelalune
16 Dec 2012, 18:15

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Чемпионат Европы 2013 || European Championships 2013

Evgeni looks great in practice, all he needs is health. :plush47: I know his rivals are strong, especially Javi with 3 quads :sh_ок: , but I think nothing can stop Plushy! plush48 :bra_vo:
Unfortunately I'm not in Zagreb but I'll be home, cheering, like I always do since 1998.... plush48 :chir_lider: :plush11:
by clairdelalune
23 Jan 2013, 12:14

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hey girls is there any live broadcasting of the SP and FS? I mean, online and for free? I am a student and we don't have cable tv in our dorm rooms, and I would like to be able to watch evgeni's performances. Thanks a lot.

Hi Gya, here is a link: http://www.ltv7.lv/files/player-licensed.swf?file=ltv7_2_lv&streamer=rtmp://stream.ls.lv/ltv7_2_lv&type=rtmp&autostart=true. Right now you can watch ice dance (SP). :plush45:
by clairdelalune
23 Jan 2013, 16:27

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Oh my God, he fell twice and failed to land a quad...that's awfully disappointing...I'm terribly worried about Evgeni's health! Let's hope he recovers and he's able to land at least one quad in the short tomorrow! Wish him all the best and lots of luck! Dear Zhenya try to keep steady, we are waiting for you!

Don't worry, at 2010 Euros he wasn't able to jump one single quad in practice before SP. In tcompetition he received +2 GOE for the 4T+3T. Evgeni simply knows how to put his act together when he takes the ice, that's the difference between him and other skaters.
I know he's able to win the 8th title, if he has quads, transitions and other tricks :plush34: and 4 jumps in the second part of the program, judges won't think twice before crowning him European Champion! :-) plush48
I pray for his health! :plush47:
by clairdelalune
24 Jan 2013, 12:02

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Could somebody translate the commentator's words, because I don't understand Russian and I would like to know what he said.
In my opinion to deny Plushenko's surgery is unacceptable for a Eurosport commentator, even if you express only a personal judgement. This is tabloid journalism not something a professional sports commentator would say. He could have complained about the PR around the surgery or that only a newspaper had access to the news. But to say there was no surgery??? I think Russian Skating Federation should sue him too.

.... On Saturday, Eurosport commentator Andrei Zhurankov said Plushenko had faked the surgery for public relations purposes.

“In my opinion, there was no such operation, and all this story, considering how it was presented in the mass media – it was an exclusive story by Channel One, only certain media sources got the tip-off to write about it – all this looks like a strategy that is used for various PR actions in showbiz," he said on-air.

Also and this:

"I especially have a suspicion, because next information appeared in the Israeli medias, 2 days ago, that they can not find a hospital where was Evgeni operated, and can not find him in any hospital right now.... Also, I do not believe that a man who had operation on the spine, can walk one day later.... Why do I think that's Plushenko's "PR"? In general, in recent years, much more stories about Evgeni is from show business, than from the sport."

Thanks! :plush39: IMO not only Evgeni should sue this guy but Russian Skating Federation, Mishin, Channel 1 and the doctor who operated Evgeni too, because Zhurankov's comments are damaging their professional image. Zhurankov is basically suggesting that they all took part to a PR campaign and lied ISU, fans, etc.
Zhurankov can't express his personal opinions or have a war with Yana & Evgeni during 4CC men warm-up. :ne_vi_del:
by clairdelalune
11 Feb 2013, 13:44

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

As a fan I'm very interested to find out more about Plushy and Mishin's strategy for Sochi. They need a very, very good one, considering how Russian skaters are performing in London. In my opinion Russian Federation totally lacks strategies for Olympics and probably they have no chance to win Team Gold as I was hoping. :plush27: I wanted so much a gold medal for Plushy in teams competion. :plush27:

Can you explain to me why there is no chance to win Team Gold?

If Russian girls deliver a strong skate and Chan fells two or three times :hi_hi_hi:, maybe Russia can grab the gold. Canadians will send their best team because they want the gold medal very much. Their weakness are the pairs, but it is clear they fight to improve, and Osmond which is still inconsistent. No Russian dancers can touch V/M, this is SF, so probably the ladies will decide the outcome, but unfortunately Russian girls are inconsistent too.
Well, if Chan has a stellar night, Canada's chances increase considerably. :plush34:
by clairdelalune
20 Mar 2013, 17:35

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Другие интересные новости || Other interesting news

Huh? :plush34: God, this guy is a complete moron! :sh_ок: When Gorshkov said that Plushy can participate in both events in Sochi, he's talking of course about an 100% prepared for Olympics Russian Champion. What does he think, that Pushy will finish 20th on RN and they'll send him to Olys no matter what? :sh_ок:
Is he always so dumb or he had a bad day? :hi_hi_hi:
by clairdelalune
25 Mar 2013, 13:31

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Great interview, thanks let's talk! :plush39: I wish Plushy a $peedy recovery! :-)
by clairdelalune
20 Mar 2013, 17:42

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя в Твиттере & ВКонтакте || Evgeni at Twitter & VKont

How much i know, E.V. is not there ... but it is sure that some Plushy's hater work at english part - someone like "Tanbka" (on FSU) :ps_ih:

She is my "favorite" hater!!! :-) She is living in Israel..... Probably she was the one, who called the Israeli hospitals and inquired about Plushy, and when the hospital didn't give her informations, notified the Israeli media. So pitiful.. On FSU she translates and posts only the bad news on Plushy.

Actually she's not the only one, there is a group of Israeli haters on FSU , :du_ma_et:, I'm amazed they didn't say Plushy was antisemitic, probably they are still gathering proves. :-) :hi_hi_hi:
What's wrong with this people BTW? :ne_vi_del:
by clairdelalune
01 Apr 2013, 12:07

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Averbukh more frequently change his minds, than the snake skin :kli_ny: :ps_ih:

Probably he´s always judging future events based on past results. Averbukh is right, Denis Ten didn´t show anything special, he has a conservative style a la Frank Carroll, but he almost won the competition. Evgeni could have easily placed on podium in London. If Sochi´s competition is similar to Worlds, Evgeni will be on top for sure. :a_g_a:
by clairdelalune
10 Apr 2013, 15:15

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя и его тренер А.Н.Мишин || Evgeni and his coach Mish

I am worried. Plushy said else thing, his back is hurts, whatever he is doing. :plush27: But I do not know this is normal? The surgery was 5 months ago, it's very short time ... :-(
and the beginning of the camp he was such a good mood but on the second week we didn't see a photo when he is smiling, and didn't read cheerful report from Sarynka. :plush34:

What do you think?

Well, I'm worried too and concerned about the surgery. I mean, was the surgery indeed successful, if he still feels pain and his health condition didn't improve? :du_ma_et:
by clairdelalune
02 Jul 2013, 16:40

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя на тренировках || Evgeni on training

Orser is not Chan's coach.

Yes, but the manager of the camp said that Mishin, "does not want to train russian's rivals ahead of the Olympics. Believes that it is dishonorable". She did not say he does not want to train Plushenko's rival (Fernandez). In fact Carolina is not even rival of the Russian skaters, she is rival of Mao Asada and Yuna Kim and a proper training with Mr. Mishin could have helped her to place high at the Olympics for Europe's glory. :plush34:

I think Carolina is a rival of Elizaveta, why not?
And according to Mishin's words Evgeni was surprised with Fernandez presence in the camp. So, Mishin doesn't want to help to Plushenko's rivals anymore.
BTW, I doubt that Plushenko would be welcomed in the camp of any foreign top coach.

Great idea, Evgeni should approach Orser for a summer camp! :hi_hi_hi:
by clairdelalune
04 Jul 2013, 17:00

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TSL's This and That: 7/7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLqLUjxaU4A&feature=youtu.be
NLqLUjxaU4A

from 17:20 about Plushy's comeback

I don't like this guy. Do you remember? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APNi9RzRz0o

;;-))) ;;-))) ;;-))) ;;-))) Of course I do, the comments on this video are priceless (and I'm proud I've contributed too :hi_hi_hi: )! :-) :-) :-)
by clairdelalune
09 Jul 2013, 10:26

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

... I believe we should ignore them and stop asking ourselves, what would haters say if Plushy this or that...
I really can not stop to attempt to protect him from any "potential" danger :plush44:

Now I remembered and" harmless" part of Plushy's "interview" (in fact, parts from his press conference for one show in Prague before the Olympics) where one, also "nice" journalist wrote that Plushy said: "I and Joubert, actually, at all do not have transition between jumps"... do you remember the infamous letter of the American judge who cited this, never confirmed Plushy statement by other journalists? :plush34:

Inman would have written that letter anyway, with or without Plushy's "interview". He is obsessed to impose his opinions, if you remember, he gave Johnny Weir 4s for TR at 2010 US Nationals.
That interview was twisted, just like the platinum medal story, unfortunately 2010 Olys proved that we don't have enough power compared to the media. I'm grateful that a respected journalist, as Tatjana Flade is reporting about Evgeni's preparation for Olys, I'm sick and tired of biased "experts". :plush29:
by clairdelalune
29 Aug 2013, 00:06

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Мужчины || Men

Frank Carroll is trying to repeat Lysacek's OGM with Denis Ten and 2013 Worlds proved that he can succed. Ten is a nice skater but he has nothing special, probably he'll have 2 Lori Nichol programs to maximize points and wait for Chan, Fernández, Takahashi, etc to have a bad day (which will probably happend). Had Ten been from other country )usa for example), his PCS would have exploded too.
by clairdelalune
03 Sep 2013, 16:08

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Contestants from 53 regions of Russia and 20 countries outside Russia competed to be crowned the winners and get the chance to perform during the Sochi 2014 Olympic Games.

The judges announced the winners - "Bis Band" from Siberia, Valentina Apevalova, gymnast from St. Petersburg, and " Harmonika" Orchestra from Serbia :plush28: :hi_hi_hi: have all been given the chance to perform in front of the guests of the Games.

Oh, great! :co_ol: :gar_mo:nist: :sk_ri_pa_ch:
by clairdelalune
20 Sep 2013, 11:00

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ISU Volvo Open Cup 22nd - Riga, Latvia 07-10.11.2013

[b]
Музыка, под которую он будет кататься в Риге, будет составлена из произведений его звездных программ. "Это своего рода композиция-фантазия - Альбинони, Римский- Корсаков, Корнелюк, Нино Рота, каждый почитатель его таланта услышит в ней что-то свое", - пояснил Мишин.

Amazing medley!!!! :plush46: :plush13: :plush18: :plush12:
by clairdelalune
07 Nov 2013, 11:37

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Командные соревнования || Team Event

Good luck to Plushy today! plush48 All my family will cheer for him, as we do since 1998. :plush45:
by clairdelalune
06 Feb 2014, 12:23

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kings On Ice - Румыния || KOI Romania, Bucharest 07.04.2

Girls, how much time before the show or after the show did you take pictures with Evgeni in the park? My only regret this time is that I couldn't get an autograph and a picture with Evgeni...I was at the first show, and I waited and waited after the show, but there was no sign of him. Anyway, great show!

The pictures were taken before the first show. Evgeni did some jogging in the morning, played ping-pong then, after the rehearsal, he went for a little walk in the park. He also played football with Vitali in the afternoon, before the second show. They walked, laid on the grass, etc.
Plushy is a very nice guy, it was a pleasure to meet him. :a_g_a:
by clairdelalune
09 Apr 2012, 21:36

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kings on Ice 2014 - Bucharest, Romania 07.10.2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7zB7VjTyLI
q7zB7VjTyLI
Here are Anastasia, Tatiana and Natalia on beginning of this video :-): ..."clairdelalune" on 27" :mi_ga_et:

That's me!!! :sh_ок: :sh_ок: :sh_ок: :hi_hi_hi: :-)

Cekoni, a pleasure to finally meet you! :plush39: The show was absolutely great and I spent a wonderful day despite the bad weather. :son-ce:
by clairdelalune
13 Oct 2014, 10:50

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Вращение"БИЛЬМАН"в исполн. Жени|| Biellmann's spin & spi

douhua0217 wrote:I wonder if this Biellmann was in Bucharest? :plush46:

Yes, I think it was in Bucharest but I am not 100% sure. I miss his Biellmanns so much... :plush36: :plush19:
by clairdelalune
31 May 2010, 12:47

Jump to forum
Jump to topic