Search found 10 matches

Return

Re: Мужчины || Men

So behind. 4T's are done by lots now. Now Chan is w orking on Salchows and others loops. He put himself in a deep hole!
by caseddy
22 Aug 2011, 09:17

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя на тренировках || Evgeni on training

Oh exciting!

BUt also exciting- He mentioned Abt!!
by caseddy
25 Oct 2011, 07:15

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя и его тренер А.Н.Мишин || Evgeni and his coach Mish

cekoni wrote:
caseddy wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6gtwKUEj3E

Just for the press? Don't see anyone but Gachinski and Plushenko with Mishin. Pre worlds.

I thought that you talking about a recent video :mi_ga_et:

I knew it. I thought you would have seen that before but had to post what I was talking about.
by caseddy
14 Oct 2011, 20:11

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Другие интересные новости || Other interesting news

Averbukh is making Gachinski look like weakling. Oh he can't deal with another big skater in the rink and must have all time! Plushenko had to deal with Urmanov and Yagudin in the same rink! I don't think he is right at all. This is odd because Dmitriev Jr is said to have left Mishin because he was spending too much time with Gachinski!! LOL !
by caseddy
09 Nov 2011, 02:52

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя и его тренер А.Н.Мишин || Evgeni and his coach Mish

It doesn't seem like they are going to go in a whole new direction for what may be at most 3 competitions this season. They are going to go with Tango and modify it with improvements for areas where some say he was a little weak but maybe come back in a future season with all new stuff? I believe it is a transitional season. That goes with what is being said in my view. Hope he gets the quad jumps soon!

I think it was ridiculous to ask Plushenko if he is itimidated or something by Chan's quad ability! When it comes to jumps skating is going to back where it was not exploring new ground - except for the quad flip by Mroz. But HE was doing two quads a FS against Yagudin with 2 quads and others who also tried two quads. They also did quads in short programs! Maybe a question could be about age and being 29 not 19!
by caseddy
16 Nov 2011, 13:29

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Новости о соревнованиях || Plushy in Competitions 2011/1

It would be exciting to see his new programs SP and LP if he did enter! And if he won it would be great.
by caseddy
28 Nov 2011, 12:44

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Чемпионат России 2012 || Russian Nationals 2012, 24-28.1

If only Plushenko could bottle and sell that 3A! It is amazing and perfect!
by caseddy
27 Dec 2011, 12:37

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Чемпионат Европы 2012 || European Championships 2012

Even with the injury good job by PLushenko getting second and in only his second competition of the season. Gachinski in first is also impressive. The training partners are doing well.
by caseddy
26 Jan 2012, 22:46

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Контрольные прокаты || Open Test Skating - 2011, 2012

Таня wrote:

I think this program is excellent! And he was going for quad salchow and quad toe but tripled the quad with the problems on the salchow. That second 3A would be 3A+combo.
by caseddy
15 Sep 2012, 20:40

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Rutherford just completely lacks any mention at all of plushenko winning Russian nationals over menshov!! It's like he was just assigned with no reason! The reason he went was because he was doing the jumps and programs! It would not be adding to any legend to win Russian nationals and then not try to go to euros! The problem was not plushenko injuries which he won with in Russian nationals but the crazy decision on kovtun that had not justification and no rationale and is the worst decision of all time in Russian figure skating!!
by caseddy
05 May 2013, 02:42

Jump to forum
Jump to topic