Search found 300 matches

Return

Re: Opera On Ice - Verona, Italy 22.09.2012

Do not know if this has been posted, a report by a FSUer: http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=80232&page=3

Of course Plushy is not his/her favorite, but:

Evgeni was the star of the night and I had the feeling the organizers wanted it to be this way. He really rocked the house and whether you like his skating or not, he really knows how to perform. Jumps and presentation were spot on and he looked so confident. He had a lot of fans in the arena and seemed to be very grateful to be part of the show. :hi_hi_hi:
by lovplush
25 Sep 2012, 10:50

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Видеомонтажи с Женей || Video montages

Marisha-amber wrote:Меня почти до слез пробрал вот этот монтаж

Спасибо автору от всей души!

Thank you for sharing the English version. I love the Japanese version very much and finally we have a English version that can let more people understand and appreciate plushy :plush39: :plush39:
by lovplush
29 Sep 2012, 23:04

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Другие интересные новости || Other interesting news

Actually, here is most interesting how Morozov was "polite"... unlike of title the article and journalist, who is trying to show Plushy's negatively :plush43: :ze_le_ny:

I think Movozov in many interviews is supportive towards Plushy. After all, he is a Russian. What I do not understand is these journalists, why they are so interested in seeing Plushy fail when there is no other strong man can replace him to fight for the country. I know that Plushy is too larger than life for them, but still..... :ze_le_ny:
by lovplush
03 Oct 2012, 13:03

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Could you please check this page? :-):
http://press/article456.htm

Question:
Кого Вы считаете самым сильным соперником, встречавшимся Вам в карьере?
Zhenya:
"онечно, это Леша Ягудин. Когда мы соревновались, это было бесподобно.
Наше соперничество дало большой толчок развитию фигурного катания.
Он придумывал какой-то новый элемент, каскад, прыжок, а я обязательно должен был сделать лучше. "

Original Plushy's sentence in Russian sounds "ambiguous", so I find one better "solution" :mi_ga_et:
Cekoni, thank you for your e-mail. :plush40: Is it OK if we change his quote?

I think his words in Russian are ambiguous but not "wrong". He meant that whenever Yagudin came with something new, he would do something better. Which is the case since he is the first one to jump 432 and 433 etc. in competitions. So maybe Yagudin had some different "new elements" which push Plushy to develop better ones (432,433, etc :hi_hi_hi: )
by lovplush
04 Oct 2012, 10:52

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Nikoneko wrote:
lovplush wrote:Nikoneko, I have a small question :smu:sche_nie:
What is the name of the music? It is really very beautiful :plush39:

André Gagnon - L'amour rêvé :mi_ga_et:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX1YHHjcttA
http://www.andregagnon.net/

Many thanks :ki_ss: :ro_za:
by lovplush
04 Oct 2012, 17:47

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Japan Open 2012 & gala Carnival on Ice - Saitama 06.10.2

Japanese TV progarm: interviews of Plushy, Dai, Chan, and others (uploaded by 东京彩虹)
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDU3ODEzNjQ4.html
by lovplush
04 Oct 2012, 23:31

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Besides the mistakes, i really get warmed up with swan program, espeicially the first part until the circular sequence is really building well, I thought it was better than test skate.

Yes, I think so too. It is more detailed than the test skate, although I feel it could be even better by putting a bit more dancing elements in. Now many skaters put steps or spin combination after the first one or two jumps. Compare to these program, the "swan" not well balanced. But now with more connection elements (transition?), it looks quite OK. A bit more work on it would make this part equally detailed as the other "well balanced" program.

What can I say, he is just dancing on the ice, so elegant. :co_ol:
by lovplush
08 Oct 2012, 02:11

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Some people really have to show malice in every occasion :ze_le_ny: - what does that mean: Buttle is a better skater than Plushy, though he never won Plu? :ps_ih:
Kurt Browning ‏@KurtBrowning:
https://twitter.com/KurtBrowning/status/255684504218394625

Jeffrey Buttle, @J_Butt, taught everyone at the event the perfect combination of technical & magical skating. @EvgeniPlushenko is jumping

false alarm, he is praising Plushy's jump. But it is a little misleading though.......

What? I cannot believe Kurt Browning said that publicly :ps_ih: . So Canada starts their propaganda this early.

Buttle is good (but to me he is so IJS friendly, as a result boring) but no need to bring down Plushenko for this. They are different skaters with different styles. We can watch ice dance for beautiful skating skills.
by lovplush
10 Oct 2012, 00:47

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I don't think it's a false alarm.

What I meant is that he is kind of saying that Plushy jumps great, not tried to insult Plushy, which he explained now is the case.

But you are right, putting these two things together is not appropriate, intentional or not, with his status this would make many haters happy. And also as whitebamboo said, the way he used to praise Buttler is also not appropriate. Sounds a bit arrogant IMO.

Oh I hate Canada :hi_hi_hi:
by lovplush
10 Oct 2012, 19:23

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Nikoneko, I have a small question :smu:sche_nie:

What is the name of the music? It is really very beautiful :plush39:
by lovplush
04 Oct 2012, 15:54

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Новости о соревнованиях || Plushy in Competitions 2012/1

I accidently order two sets of two tickets ( and I paid for them already), one is myself section D, and with Cekoni section A. I talked to my husband and we decided to see which seats we like more when we arrive and another two tickets we will sell for half price plus 30 euro for bank transfer fee.
So if anyone interested to get two tickets for section A or D for 130 euro, and once you decide 100%, then let me know.

I booked Sheraton hotel and the flight long time ago. :a_g_a:
Which hotel are you ladies staying?
Irina from forum will probably come 25.01 with her daughter - so, please, do not promise to anyone tickets from this date for now :plush45:

I booked official hotel "Four Points by Sheraton Panorama" - same Sheraton? :hi_hi_hi:

"Four Points by Sheraton Panorama" is fully booked :is_te_ri_ka: .

I have just booked my plane ticket and hotel Sheraton Zagreb (they have a pretty good deal for it if combined with flight ticket). It is way out of my budget if I think it twice but since I consider it as my birthday gift (from myself...) ::yaz-yk:

See you all in Zagreb :ta_n_cor:
by lovplush
18 Oct 2012, 16:01

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Golden Skate Awards 2012 - Turin, Italy 20.10.2012

Girls! I have seen Plushy's Swan many times, and I love it!! :son-ce: But I don't understand, why they didn't use COP expert, when they choreographed the program? :plush38: I know they improved this thing, but more needs to be dealt with it. Zhenya can collect many points easy way!!!! I'm not an expert, I had this thought, when i watched the Skate America. What do you think?

Plushy said in interview that he will respect the rule so I guess he will continue polishing his program. However I doubt the end result will be very COP friendly as other top skaters. If we look at results from JO, he has level 4 steps, the spins (he got 2,3,4 levels for 3 spin sets) still can be improved. His weakness on PCS is TR and CH which I believe he is working on it. And if he skated clean, there are also room for improvement on PE and IN.

If you are referring to the jumping layout, I actually gave it some thinking. The popular points grabbing programs normally has a jumping layout of 3-5 by putting one or two sets of spins and one set of steps in the first half of the program, which is physically demanding for the jumps putting at the second half of the program. Sure Plushy can add some more transitions (choreographed dancing movements) in for the current program, but it will never be a 3-5 type program. Moreover, from music arrange point of view, it is not so easy to make it very COP friendly:

1. It is not possible to put the either steps in the first half of the program because they suit the music which are on the second half;
2. To front load spins also might influence the jumps so it is also not very likely since if the plan is 2 quads and 2 3A;

But Plushy is working on it for sure!!! The music has already changed from the initial version (also the version used on JO) by shorten the first part and extended the third part. Which means the jumping layout would change from 6-2 to 5-3. Of course 4-4 would be wonderful but it will depend on how Plushy's body can take. If you compare the JO and KOI version, you could also find changes in the choreography. I have not compared this version with the KOI version yet, but the potential is there :-)
by lovplush
22 Oct 2012, 02:03

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Golden Skate Awards 2012 - Turin, Italy 20.10.2012

And thanks for all the wonderful photos and videos. Cannot wait to watch the "Swan" live :-) It is just so classic plush48
by lovplush
22 Oct 2012, 02:05

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Мужчины || Men

Chan was 10 y.o. when IJS was created. He was just lucky to have a very good coach (an 80 years old guy, by the way) which saw his potential and trained him in the classical Canadian way. Browning and Buttle also have strong SS.

I think it is really going for the Canadian way. I mean OK I can understand that jumps are not everything for FS, but SS is also only one part of FS. It is nice to award people whose SS is great but if his other components are strong, he should be punished for that. I mean not only TES points but also PCS.

But I agree that Hanyu and Javier are still not at Chen's level if Chen got his jumps nailed.

But of course a lot of people would prefer falling multiple time for the supreme skating skills over a clean program with less good SS:-)
by lovplush
03 Nov 2012, 01:45

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 3 ноября у Жени День рождения! || Birthday wishes for Zh

Happy birthday Zhenya! Wish you happiness and success!
by lovplush
03 Nov 2012, 14:20

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Юбилейное шоу "Всего лишь 30!" || Birthday show - 07.11.

We counted Plushy's medals and we thought that he won 59 GOLD medals :plush11: :bra_vo: ... but it seems that here are more golds! (+ 2 Oly silvers) :sh_ок: :plush38: :-)

[‏ @yanarudkovskaya

Готовим выставку медалей для завтрашнего шоу @EvgeniPlushenko ! А вот и они все вместе:
http://t.co/Serao4OP

Preparing exhibition of medals for tomorrow's show of @EvgeniPlushenko! Here are all they together ...
http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/6030/plumedals.jpg

Maybe here also includes the gold medals for SP and LP :plush34:
by lovplush
06 Nov 2012, 18:13

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

fan meeting:

by bigeyegugu

She said the show is great! Plushy is great!!!
by lovplush
08 Nov 2012, 01:53

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

cekoni wrote:
ARTICLES

Плющенко признался, что выступал на юбилейном шоу с температурой:
http://rsport.ru/figure_skating/20121108/629118389.html

Oh dear Plushy, have a good rest and be healthy :plush47:
by lovplush
08 Nov 2012, 13:09

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It is really a wonderful show!! Happy birthday again to our beloved king. :plush39: :plush39:

And thanks sveta for the great videos, Таня, cekoni and others for all the information sharing. :co_ol:
by lovplush
09 Nov 2012, 00:42

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I dont know... I am afraid that Piseev will press Plushy to go on Worlds :plush34:

I think probably not. Let's face it, Plushy is Russian Men's only hope to medal at Sochi, even if there are more seats for Russia, others won't stand good chances. If these skaters cannot even fight for the spot on the World for themselves, it would be non-sense to risk injuring Plushy fighting for spots which would not produce any useful outcome at Sochi. If Plushy got injured, Russia would not stand any chance of winning at Sochi Olympics.

I think the best strategy would be let the one (other than Plushy) who get good results from GP events RN and European Championship to go to the World and pray that he would have two "on" day to be able to secure 2 spots for Sochi. If unfortunately this guy failed, then nobody should blame Plushy to take the one spot and speaks at Sochi because they have the chances but could not take it.
by lovplush
09 Nov 2012, 14:15

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: China

Here you can find the Chinese translation of most of the interviews etc about Plushy's on ice news (mainly news from 2012):

http://www.plushycnfanclub.org/forum-dz ... ra=#pid495

:plush45:
by lovplush
08 Nov 2012, 12:35

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I dunno Lily, I think Chan's PCS will hit 100 Points by Sochi! :ny_tik:

Then let Chan has 100 points in PCS, who cares. One competition will not improve Plushy's PCS hugely and certainly will not reduce Chan's, so what is the point?

Plushenko has very special status among current skaters, he has the reputation, a very good one. To get great PCS for Plushy lies not in showing judges he can skate and perform. For these departments (SS, IN, PE), judges know he can deliver!! His weakness lies in TR and CH, which are closely related to the program itself, not what he is capable of. Therefore, if he will change his programs next season, getting good points with the current programs does not really matter that much.

So, if he wants to compete at the Worlds and his health allows him to do so, he will. Otherwise, it is not a disaster that he will not compete at the WORLDS.

And I do not care what will be the result from Sochi since he will certainly do his best, that is enough for me as a fan. What would be the outcome, only judges can decide.
by lovplush
15 Nov 2012, 12:18

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

I want it and I am sure that Bigeyegugu wants it too!! :plush39:
by lovplush
20 Nov 2012, 02:35

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Новости о соревнованиях || Plushy in Competitions 2012/1

Just got my voucher, the only thing I need to do is make sure I do or do not need a visa :ya_hoo_oo:
by lovplush
09 Nov 2012, 23:26

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя “вне льда” (cтатьи,фото,видео)|| Evgeni OFF the ice

Полина Буторина "Никто не плачет": (Polina Butorina "No one cries") - VIDEO:
http://vk.com/wall187299525_55

http://i036.radikal.ru/1211/e8/86b2c3090d78.jpg
Она типа звезда, а Женя просит ее с ним сфотографироваться? :hi_hi_hi:

I was wondering if this video has youtube version. The song is pretty good and of course Plushy is just cute :-)
by lovplush
26 Nov 2012, 20:10

Jump to forum
Jump to topic