Search found 337 matches

Return

Re: Женя в Твиттере || Evgeni at Twitter

https://twitter.com/#!/EvgeniPlushenko/status/112174585377603584
I am at VKontakte!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak2dVrR2-Gw
http://vkontakte.ru/id146303427
ak2dVrR2-Gw
And here is, at last, translation, if someone interesting :mi_ga_et: .... thanks to Darina :plush39:

Plushy:
Hi, my friends/ Now I'm in VKontakte. My ID is 146303427, let's be friends, talk and discuss different new topics. Always yours ... see you.
by cekoni
11 Sep 2011, 03:56

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя в Твиттере || Evgeni at Twitter

dustman wrote:from http://vkontakte.ru/evgeniplushenko :-)

Yevgeny Plyushenko
Друзья читаю все ваши сообщения,но не всегда на них могу ответить.Не обижайтесь!!!!

:ni_zia:
Translation:
My friends, I read all your messages, but I can't always reply. No offense!!!!
by alysonshade
11 Sep 2011, 15:42

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ваше творчество || Your creative works

Поздравляем Яну и Женю с Годовщиной свадьбы!
by Ania_i_Tania
12 Sep 2011, 16:25

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

I've read the T.Flade article also at WFS. Maybe WFS is more raw ("unedited"). :plush38:

For example
EP - I want to open my own skating school here in St. Petersburg. If Alexei Nikolaevich agrees with me, I would like to continue his school. Because I intend to train students with his system and technique. Yes, I will add my original process later as I got more coaching experience. I have this dream to build a school, not just a skating school with an ice rink, but maybe with a place where the young skaters can live train and study. I also would like to produce my own skating shows after Sochi when I retired. I have a lot of plans. I want to stay involved with skating and help to educate new athletes.

TF - You open new school at Yubileyny where you have been training since you were 11?
EP - I want to open my school which have two ice rinks for figure skating and ice hockey. I want to talk to top ice hockey players to establish our school together. This is the full details of my future plan. I will work hard for the growth of children and people's better health.

TF - Does anyone help your project?
EP - For now, private investors and my friends support me. Of course, I think my plan will be supported by the Russian government. When my plan became more concrete, I will talk to Dmitrii Anatolievich Medvedev and Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin to get permission about all of my plans. We still don't have enough ice rinks in St. Petersburg. Academy of figure skating and Yubileiny are too crowded. Room (for ballet or warm-up) is insufficient. We have only one room. My school must be equipped with a fitness centre or choreography room, Swimming Pool, Sauna, everything. ... [he talked about his dream school] ... I know it's difficult to make my plan reality. But this is good for children, coaches and figure skating.
I prefer WFS version to IFS version. IFS version was too edited and made me feel impersonal. :ga-ze-ta;
by Kudryavka
13 Sep 2011, 11:52

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

http://www.vz.ru/news/2011/9/13/522105.html
Тренер Алексей Урманов.: Плющенко способен выступить на ОИ-2014

13 сентября 2011, 17::20

Олимпийский чемпион-2006 Евгений Плющенко обладает достаточным физическим и психологическим потенциалом для того, чтобы достойно выступить на Играх-2014 в Сочи, считает олимпийский чемпион в мужском фигурном катании 1994 года, а ныне тренер Алексей Урманов .

Плющенко принял участие в завершившихся на прошлой неделе контрольных прокатах кандидатов и членов сборной России по фигурному катанию в Москве и Подмосковье.

«Честно говоря, я боюсь уже что-то предсказывать конкретное по поводу Жени и не буду этого делать, - отметил Урманов РИА «Новости». - Скажу просто, что на самом деле Плющенко большой молодец. Большой профессионал. Если Жене хватит здоровья и если он сам этого захочет, то до Олимпиады в Сочи он способен выступать».

(After Open Test Skating Alexei Urmanov said: I'm afraid to make any prediction about Zhenya but he was just great, he is a true professional and if his health permits him he will be able to compete in Sochi)
by Дарина
14 Sep 2011, 16:30

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя и его семья, близкие друзья.. || His family and fri

видео с Егором http://vkontakte.ru/?z=video58244938_160656095%2F89cb43fee0505eb24e
http://vkontakte.ru/m.ermak?z=video58244938_160585258%2F8bb2e43fa9478b9cd5
фото http://vkontakte.ru/m.ermak?z=photo58244938_263795831%2Fwall58244938_867
http://vkontakte.ru/m.ermak?z=photo58244938_263793858%2Fwall58244938_859
http://vkontakte.ru/m.ermak?z=photo58244938_263289709%2Fwall58244938_688
by Lara
23 Sep 2011, 16:51

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

http://www.sovsport.ru/gazeta/article-item/481920
21.09.2011, №145 - Рассказова И.
- Download PDF: http://www.sovsport.ru/s/issue/pdf/36006.pdf?t=1316550633
- scan: http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/1734/sovsport20110921.jpg

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/5470/sov21.jpg
translated by me and Darina :ni_zia:
---------------------------------------------------

Evgeni Plushenko: No matter how unbearable and painfully...
Open interview of Turin Olympic Champion, who decided on the second returning. Before Plushenko, nobody did it

When you know that people love you, and love you SO much, you can do anything. And you will overcome anything - and unbearable things, and pain and the myriad of other human «I can not».
I was very touched by how Zhenya Plushenko’s fans love him. After his first Test Skating on Rublyovka, he stood with them for about an hour.
Not deny loving. And Plushenko didn't complain neither with facial expressions, nor with words, about the pain in his leg.
- Zhenya, if we'll cheer you up before you skating with your first tattoo motto "The path will be overcome by the one who walks it", you will not mind?
- Great idea - seriously replied Plushenko. – I don't mind!
- And may be our shouting does not let you focus?
- Come on! If you only knew, how it inspires me.
- But Artur Gachinsky complained that because of this, he sometimes falls on his jumps.
Plushenko made a politically correct pause, hinting at Arthur's young age.
- Artur is a good athlete. He has a great future.
- Why do you have only your wife's name tattoo, but no name of your son?
- I want Egor's name to be tattooed along with the names of babies we will have with Yana.

THIS SUMMER I SURVIVE DISASTER

(here is a similar part, as in previous interviews about Test Skating: http://evgeni-plushenko.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=283&start=40#p57306) :mi_ga_et:

Plushenko: ... I tried to do a quad, but did only a triple.

- What prevented it?
- Prevent, perhaps, a long time "non-skating" to public. Still, five months I did not perform, had surgery, and this is forgotten. These feelings are forgotten!

- But this is pleasant excitement?
- Of course, pleasant. The next time I will try to do a quad.

- Some time ago you had surgery. How much it was needed? In my opinion, under the knife should go only when absolutely is no alternative.
- I have lived with this problem years, probably five. Do not dare to have surgery on my left knee. Meniscus. But as I look at the next three years, that I am going to stay in sport until 2014, I realized that I had to do this operation now. I have removed part of the meniscus, but healing, frankly speaking, all bad. Very slowly and painfully going recovery. But nothing, through the pain I jump complex elements. Put new programs. And free, and short. They just need more polish and polish.

- What are the hardest now?
- Everything!

- Still?
- This summer it was incredibly hard. This summer was a disaster. Because I starting from the scratch, and the General Physical Preparation, and choreography, and work on the ice. And it looked like this: two days training ... everything! Muscles are clogged, everything hurts. And several times I wanted to finish. I thought that I should throw this too bold idea, not that age, not that muscles, the pain was unbearable....

A few moments it was... almost stalemate. And the flash of despair, and hopelessness. The hands dropped - I not could anything. Came away from training. I was ready to go right out of Novogorsk to St. Petersburg. Skate in shows, exhibitions. But the show - is show. There's no such drudgery, as before a big tournament, which seemed to me in the summer, I can not stand neither morally, nor physically.
And who help me especially? (Mishin, Vitaly, Yana) ... Each in their own way. They told me: "Zhenya, what do you want? One month after surgery you want jump quadruple jumps?! Calm down!" And little by little, listening to them, knowing that they are right, I felt: I did not have enough wisdom and patience.
... I actually made ​​a mistake - began to forced. I wanted everything at once, but in fact, only stronger injured my operated leg. And still I feel the consequences this unnecessary haste.

PROFESSOR AND ME - APPROPRIATE PEOPLE

- Why this impatience? You are not a boy.
- If you are a champion, you want always to be like that. And yes, I have such a character. I need all and at once! I do not accept any half-tones or half measures. But, as I said before, never too late to understand something. And now everything is going by order - and let go. I am calm. If something did not work, do not think about this as tragedy. I say to myself: "Do not worry! I will do that in the next training!"
Mental crises, breakdowns, which I survived the summer, changed me. I have been learned from childhood: "Do not delay anything for later". No matter how unbearable and painfully - necessarily I had to do on same training. Now I do not see the big sin in to break, no training one time, but on the next training to make a splash. Both, I and my whole team - we look at the situation, to my momentary health, and on this basis, we act.

- Zhenya, you do not to worry that figure skating in your absence has made dramatic leap forward. Patrick Chan, who established the world record for number of points at the last Worlds, you do not demoralize?
- And what exactly should demoralize me, according to your logic? Yagudin and I did this 10 years ago, the same two quads in one program. Patrick did a triple axel, but we did two triple axels, including cascades. Patrick Chan has demonstrated nothing new. He has not demonstrated us a new quad… lutz, for example. Or the new quad flip. Or four and a half, or 4-4. Well, so what we have to talk about? He did not do 4-3-3 cascade. Nobody has done it yet.

- But 4-3 he jumps great.
- Between 4-3 and 4-3-3 is difference, I'm sorry, there is, and not small.

- You can do that?
- Once I jumped 4-3-3, then first and only one in the world.

- But now?
- We shall see. I'm trying and will continue to try to approach to this. Absolutely! Generally, to back what I could before - this is probably limit of my dreams. This will be enough. Two quadruple jump is already, of course, difficult. But once again I say: we'll see. If we back to Chan, he did not show nothing extraordinary on the Moscow World Championships. He skated great, with this I do not argue. At that time...

- And you feel the strength, at least potentially, to break his record in the amount of points? Or the concept "amount of points" is not something to which you are oriented?
- I am oriented on my skating. On the work, that I should do. Let judges do his job and put me scores.

- You said that you try to approach again to 4-3-3. It's need this risk? With the injured leg? Is it justified?
- Justified. Of course. Leg will not pain forever...

- Why do you think the risk is justified? Lysacek won the Olympics in Vancouver without a quadruple jump. Which gave cause, well-known Elvis Stojko to make a blog entry: "Night, when they killed the figure skating." It turns out, not killed?
- I think that now everybody will jump quads. Look at the post-Olympic season, when passions are usually calm down, most favorite nonetheless went on quads. There was no such, that all give priority to a smooth, clean sliping, and with thus turn the figure skating into ballet, stopped to take risks with the quads.

- Coach and choreographer Nikolai Morozov said that if you look from position of today's score rules on great, already legendary programs of Plushenko and Yagudin, it turns out that the steps there - the first level, spins - also. Can you change and overcome that?
- Do you know that football boots before were also, as our boots. But now they weight 146 grams. And I and my coach - we are appropriate people. We do not live in yesterday's day. Yes, there are new requirements for steps and spins. And they now have levels. Naturally, we keep that in mind.

GIVE SKATES TO THE MUSEUM IS EASY

- Mishin named you as "Shakespeare of figure skating", because Shakespeare has described all the known human senses, and you - all shown on the ice. Are there more white spots?
- We have reached that point, that it is difficult to me, to pick up my new image. That's just for this reason! Insanely hard, insanely! And why examined the images of a madman, violinist, a Jewish dance ... They also have been somewhere ... But after long creative search, pains, joys and big doubts, I decided to return to the old images, simply modifying them. Remake Plushenko to a new way is very difficult, figure is molded. But add new moves, a new dance - this is possible.

- Are you sure you will never regret for the decision to the second return?
- Give skates to the museum is easy. This can be done at any time. Towards this, all come. I want - a little later. Still, the Olympics will take place at home ... And after the Olympics will be shows. In addition, I have a big dream: to build a school, and maybe academy Plushenko. With boarding school, where little skaters will live, learn and train. Perhaps with someone of the famous hockey players we will do a joint project, and the academy will have a hockey school, and even football. Personally, I would like to train at the same time, to continue, in short, to live in figure skating.

- Your son you do not wish, for some reason, this life ...
- Why, I wished him this life, only in hockey. And for what, I would do not like this life... Here, today I again skating. Survived the courage, the adrenaline. And I love skating, because it is not so simple... when something does not work, but then comes a moment when you manage do that... Wow! This is so cool!

- We can often see you at social events. You do not think that your goal - the Olympics in Sochi - assumes the full asceticism and monastic rules? (... and so on 3 years? :kli_ny: )
- On the parties, I have not seen for more than six months. But basically, I do not see there any crime.

- But, really, a social life might have something to give the mind and heart? (...but now she gave him the idea :-) )
- In my heart, I just do not like this. I do not like clubs. In the ages of 18 and 21 years I walking in the clubs. I loved it then, but it is long gone. I'll go better in the movies, or to the theater.

- Zhenya, you sometimes lying yourself?
- Myself? (a little surprised). Myself - no.

- So, you will not lie to me. Can you survive, if you not become in Sochi double Olympic champion, you will not curse the suffering of your second return?
- One hundred percent - no! I was already two times second at the Olympics. This question I already asked myself. And had time to think about the answer. And the answer is: "So, what will happen, if I can not win? Well, that would be something?". I want to try to skate on the fourth Olympics. No one did. And I want to be the first.
by cekoni
25 Sep 2011, 03:38

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Контрольные прокаты 03-04.09.2011 || Open Test Skating

Интервью Жени "Московским новостям" в дни прокатов.Вроде не было?...
http://mn.ru/newspaper_sport/20110907/304710487.html

Someone, please translate this article to English! :plush47:
rough translation

«To hang up the skates - it’s easy to do any moment»

The most popular Russian figure skater Evgeni Plushenko appeared in front of the crowd and analysts on the test skating for the 1st time after Vancouver. «МН» reporter talked to him before his skating.

— Tell us something about your new programs.
— My programs are 80% ready; the step sequences are not completed a little yet. The programs were choreographed by David Avdysh and Irina Sharonova from Petersburg. The idea of free skate is mine, the idea of SP was offered by Irina. Before the season I also worked with Stephane Lambiel on my steps and transitions which were afterwards included in the programs.

— Why did you decide to miss the Grand Prix?
— I was suggested to participate in three events, but because of the meniscus surgery on my left knee I understood that I have not enough time to prepare. Why should I take a risk again and withdraw at the last moment? So I announced my decision previously.

— Won't such a "gentle schedule" lead to the lack of competitive practices?
—Competitions are necessary of course. But if everything goes well and pain doesn’t worry me, I‘ll participate in the competitions in Russia already in October.

—Our young male skaters took part in the test skating, do you follow them?
–I always watch for my competitors. The guys are good, promising, but I just have to do my job.

— Can you feel that they are close or they haven’t reached high level yet?
— Yes, of course, I feel. That’s a sport. A single mistake – and another athlete can advance and make podium, we could see this at the World Championships in Moscow. Even the leaders failed, made incredible mistakes, had problems with skates. No matter how well you are ready at the competitions no one is safe from the accidents.
Competition is increasing in our national team. Let alone the Japanese, American, Canadian skaters. Many of them do several quads, and it will be very difficult to compete with them. However for me neither this season nor the next two seasons will be priority, my priority is Olympic year. The main competition is the Olympics in Sochi. I do not deny that I want to show the maximum there and I’ll do my best for that. It’s very hard time for me now. Extremely hard. I don’t wish and advice the second returning to anyone. But I do not regret it. To hang up the skates - it’s easy to do any moment but not everyone is able to overcome all the obstacles. I respect myself for that.

— Due to recent surgery are you gonna limit performing the difficult elements?
— If my health permits, I’ll do maximum. Perhaps, I’ll do two quad toe loops.

— Now you practice 40 minutes a day. Is this a necessary measure?
— That’s not true. I train four hours per day. I have an hour ice practice in the morning and as well in the evening; I also train in the gym for two hours a day. The workouts are different: I work on jumps or spins or steps or choreography. Now I gonna attentively watch the guys’ programs at test skating. I hope the skaters will show some new things – steps, transitions. I’ll take something from them. Before 16 September Alexei Nikolaevich Mishin and I will complete both of my programs in Novogorsk.

—Will American Olympic champion Lysacek’s returning be a certain irritating stimulus for you?
— No, I take his returning positively. On the contrary, it’s great; it will raise interest in figure skating.

— The old guard is coming back?
—It is barely right to call Lysacek «old guard». He has been skating just several years. If Yagudin, Stojko and Eldredge came back it would be really old guard.

— What do you want to get as a bottom line after the season?
— This year my main goal is to restore my skating, jumps, to get maximal ranking and go on working.
by Дарина
25 Sep 2011, 04:02

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Evgeni's message about withdrawing from JO

Dear my Japanese fans.

It is pity for me to announce you that I decided to withdraw from Japan Open 2011 and Carnival on Ice 2011 which will be held in Saitama Super Arena on October 1st. As you all know well, I did my best to train my body and skating to show my best performance to my important fans and friends in Japan since I decided to participate in these event on May. However, my doctor finally advised me to stop training until October 10th for complete recovery of my injury . Believe or not, I was seriously irresolute if I should participate in Japan Open 2011 with ignoring the advice from my doctor to show my performance for my dear friends in Japan. After long deliberation, I finally decided to obey to the advice of my doctor and withdraw from Japan Open 2011 and Carnival on Ice2011.
I really hope that you people understand my decision which was not easy for me.
Lastly, I will promise you that I will be back to Japan to show my best performance to you in the near future.

Evgeni Plushenko

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=152604224832954&set=a.146665165426860.32971.140604656032911&type=1&theater

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/294059_152604224832954_140604656032911_253782_2093747946_n.jpg
Though his absence is really sad, I'm sure, nobody complains about it. The most important thing is his health! :plush36:

By the way, he can't return to normal training "until October 10th" ? Oh. Poor Zhenya :-(
by Kudryavka
26 Sep 2011, 10:57

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Акция "Мусору НЕТ!" || Ecological Action, Moscow 17.09.2

фотки от 17 сентября.Некоторые вроде выкладывала ранее.

Фотографии в альбоме «Женя Плющенко на субботнике в парке Фили 17 сентября 2011» на Яндекс.Фотках
http://fotki.yandex.ru/users/poln40/album/130836/

Женя с Яной приехали на этой машине.Уезжая,Женя помахал нам ручкой)) :son-ce: Я этот момент не успела сфоткать. Алена успела,возможно выложит.
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/5309/23296750.1f/0_67281_1094da2c_XL.jpg

http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4414/23296750.1e/0_67269_515f780b_XL.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/5411/23296750.1e/0_6726a_9bf99f0b_XL.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/5813/23296750.1e/0_6726b_50d29176_XL.jpg

http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/5411/23296750.1e/0_6726d_68ed7f58_XL.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4612/23296750.1e/0_6726e_941952b2_XL.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/5309/23296750.1e/0_6726f_192be916_XL.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/5814/23296750.1e/0_67270_9e35a6c9_XL.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4520/23296750.1e/0_67271_91da4fc7_XL.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/5308/23296750.1e/0_67273_9dc5a231_XL.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/5813/23296750.1e/0_67274_453f259_XL.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4520/23296750.1e/0_67275_5d369bff_XL.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4814/23296750.1f/0_67276_9abb09a4_XL.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/5309/23296750.1f/0_67277_2f892ce7_XL.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/5308/23296750.1f/0_67278_d935beae_XL.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4708/23296750.1f/0_67279_eb5b2df4_XL.jpg

http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4520/23296750.1f/0_6727b_6e62deca_XL.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4520/23296750.1f/0_6727e_864f06ac_XL.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4412/23296750.1f/0_6727f_fe21793d_XL.jpg

http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4814/23296750.1f/0_6727a_f7abefd9_XL.jpg
by Ирина
26 Sep 2011, 17:00

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя “вне льда” (cтатьи,фото,видео)|| Evgeni OFF the ice

https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=270521069634903

Евгений Плющенко в гостях у наших подопечных!
Аутор Фонд Подари жизнь - 26.09. 2011

Вчера, 25 сентября, у подопечной Фонда «Подари жизнь» Сони, которая проходит лечение в Институте Рентгенорадиологии, был День Рождения!

До болезни маленькая Соня увлекалась фигурным катанием, поэтому волонтёры придумали пригласить на День Рождение девочки в больницу известного фигуриста Евгения Плющенко! Волонтёры позвонили Евгению накануне Дня Рождения Сони! И что всех приятно удивило – Евгений тут же согласился приехать и на следующий день уже был в больнице!

Соня была рада такому сюрпризу! Она обсудила с Женей трудности тренировок, рассказала, как правильно падать на льду и пожаловалась, что ещё не освоила прыжок сальхов.

Евгений подарил Соне КУЧУ подарков: медведя, зайца, несколько кукол и ещё много всего. И, конечно, не оставил без внимания и других маленьких пациентов! Евгений пообщался со всеми ребятами и с каждым сфотографировался!

Большое спасибо волонтёрам за то, что организовали такой сюрприз для Сони! И, конечно, спасибо Евгению Плющенко
http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/1055/30733427052169296817423.jpg
http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/2775/31049427052176630150023.jpg
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/6883/30939127052172630150423.jpg

Translation.... :ni_zia:

Evgeni Plushenko visiting our little patients!
Author: Foundation "Give life" - 26.09. 2011

Yesterday, 25 September, to Soni, patient of the fund "Give Life", which is treated at the Institute of Radiology, was a birthday!

Before the illness, little Sonia fond of figure skating, so volunteers are came up to invite on her birthday in the hospital, renowned figure skater Evgeni Plushenko! Volunteers call Evgeni on the eve of Soni's Birthday! And all were pleasantly surprised - Evgeni immediately agreed to come the next day in the hospital!

Soni was very pleased with this surprise! She discussed with Evgeni about the difficulties of training, told how to fall on the ice, and complained, that she not yet mastered the Salchow jump.

Evgeni gave Soni a LOT of gifts: a bear, rabbit, a few dolls, and much more. And, of course, he did not leave without attention and other young patients! Evgeni talked with all children, and with everyone is photographed!

Many thanks to the volunteers for organization of such a surprise for Soni! And, of course, thanks to Evgeni Plushenko!
by cekoni
27 Sep 2011, 01:54

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя в Твиттере & ВКонтакте || Evgeni at Twitter & VKont

alysonshade » 17 минут назад
Plushy tweets:
:ya_hoo_oo:

translation
http://twitter.com/#!/EvgeniPlushenko/status/118626151571783680
Hi my friends!)))) That’s all, tomorrow I’m off to Petersburg for training. My leg is better!

http://twitter.com/#!/EvgeniPlushenko/status/118626151571783680
Now I'm heading to buy a gift for Piseyev’s anniversary. After that gonna play golf. I’ll upload a video.

У Жени официально подтверждён аккаунт в Твиттере - появилась синяя галочка :plush45: , хотя мы-то и так знали, что это он)
by Дарина
27 Sep 2011, 14:54

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя в Твиттере & ВКонтакте || Evgeni at Twitter & VKont

http://twitter.com/#!/EvgeniPlushenko/status/118647297201537024
@EvgeniPlushenko
By the way my rehabilitation came to an end - today was the last day in the clinic! I found a little friend here!! Do you wanna see him?

http://twitter.com/#!/EvgeniPlushenko/status/118651825548304384
@EvgeniPlushenko
Meet Axelbusha!!!!! http://t.co/s6pSClK6

To Yana:
http://twitter.com/#!/EvgeniPlushenko/status/118652979694940162
@EvgeniPlushenko
Kotofeyushka, I love you!!!))))Please, come soon
by Дарина
27 Sep 2011, 16:29

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Мы желаем счастья Вам!

dustman, Happy Birthday!!! Best wishes to you :plush39: :son-ce:

by Дарина
04 Oct 2011, 19:22

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Мы желаем счастья Вам!

I have already congratulated Dustman on FB :mi_ga_et: .... but I must again congratulate her with this wonderful message! :plush45: :bra_vo: :son-ce:

Ania_i_Tania wrote:Image
by cekoni
05 Oct 2011, 07:27

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Zhenya won't perform in Yoshkar-Ola

Заслуженный тренер России Алексей Мишин: Плющенко откладывает старт. Тренер чемпиона Турина-2006 в начале сезона оценил перспективы своих лучших учеников
http://www.sovsport.ru/gazeta/article-item/485921

11 октября 2011, №157-В(18535)
Инесса Рассказова

Алексею Мишину (на фото) с вопросами по поводу Евгения Плющенко звонят регулярно. «Женя тренируется?». «Как его колено?». Сейчас самый актуальный вопрос: «Насколько вероятно появление Евгения на льду в Йошкар-Оле, на этапе Кубка России, как заранее объявил он сам?». В столице Марий Эл ожидался первый официальный старт чемпиона Игр-2006 со времен Игр-2010. А до этого старта – всего неделя…

«ПОРАЖАЮСЬ СКЕПТИЦИЗМУ
В ОТНОШЕНИИ ЖЕНИ»

– Алексей Николаевич, так вы с Евгением едете в Йошкар-Олу?
– Нет. Женя на этом этапе Кубка России не выступит.
– И когда же его первый старт?
– Я вам обязательно сообщу.
– В чем причина переноса? Врачи не разрешают форсировать подготовку?
– Причина одна и та же. Подготовка включает в себя лечение, восстановление и тренировки. Женю видели на предсезонных прокатах. И все убедились: Плющенко – живой. А я как главный свидетель по делу о его втором возвращении хочу заметить: он делает все возможное, чтобы начать выступать как можно скорее. И проявляет колоссальную силу воли.
– Повышенное внимание вам очень мешает?
– В отношении к нашему с Женей решению поехать на четвертую Олимпиаду я замечаю две волны. Одна из них – скептицизм, замешенный на недоброжелательности. И сам факт такого отношения, его довольно широкая распространенность меня поражают. Другая волна – уважение. Вот это – более естественно. Поскольку если в спорте и есть героизм, то вторичное возвращение на олимпийский лед – именно героизм в чистом проявлении. А скептицизм я, пожалуй, оставлю на совести тех, кто без этого жить не может. Вот и все, что я пока могу на эту тему сказать. .....

– Если бы не особая благосклонность судей к Чану, Гачинский должен был и у него выигрывать?
– В разговоре о несправедливости судейства есть доля истины. Я считаю Патрика Чана выдающимся фигуристом. Уважаю его и совершенно не ревную. Но при этом мне хотелось бы обратиться к людям, формирующим дух и букву правил. Чан великолепно скользит. Согласен, за это ему стоит ставить десятку. За transition (связующие элементы. – Прим. авт.) – тоже десятку. А за остальные компоненты – будьте любезны, выставляйте то, что он заслуживает! Судьи же как зарядят на Чана девятки, так и сажают ему девятки. Вот Плющенко, допустим, непревзойденный мастер интерпретаций. Ну так давайте, следуя этой логике, ему и за все остальное автоматически ставить максимальный балл!

– Илья Авербух в апреле, когда в Москве шел столь счастливо сложившийся для Артура чемпионат мира, заметил, что Гачинскому нужно избавляться от сходства с Плющенко. «Никому, и судьям в том числе, не нужен второй Плющенко. Всем нужен первый Гачинский». Вы как тренер задумывались над этим?
– Если б нечто подобное сказал другой человек, я бы ответил, что это говорится, дабы наклеить клеймо и помешать обоим. Но я слишком хорошо знаю Илью. Потому лишь замечу: меня удивляет такая постановка вопроса. Плющенко и Гачинский – два очень ярких и самобытных фигуриста. А яркие и самобытные фигуристы не бывают похожими друг на друга. Вот вам, например, кажется, что они похожи?
– Да. Особенно прыжки, если смотреть на Гачинского издали, вызывают прямые ассоциации с Плющенко.
– А! Вот оно что… В таком случае и прыжки Урманова, Ягудина и Туктамышевой у вас вызовут ассоциацию с Плющенко. Потому что у всех один и тот же тренер. Его фамилия Мишин. Он ставил им технику прыжков в соответствии со своими ноу-хау.

by Kudryavka
11 Oct 2011, 06:54

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Zhenya won't perform in Yoshkar-Ola

Заслуженный тренер России Алексей Мишин: Плющенко откладывает старт. Тренер чемпиона Турина-2006 в начале сезона оценил перспективы своих лучших учеников
http://www.sovsport.ru/gazeta/article-item/485921
:ni_zia: translation...

Alexei Mishin: Plushenko postpones start

Alexei Mishin with questions about Evgeni Plushenko regularly called: "Zhenya trains?", "How is his knee?". Now the most pressing question: "How likely is Zhenya's appearance on the ice in Yoshkar-Ola, at the Russian Cup (18-22.10.2011) , as he previously announced?".
In the capital of Mari El was expected the first official start the 2006 Olympics champion, since the 2010 Games. But until the start - only a week...

Amazing me skepticism in relation to Zhenya

- Alexei, you're going with Evgeni to Yoshkar-Ola?
- No. Zhenya, at this stage of the Russian Cup will not perform .

- And when it will be his first start?
- I will necessarily tell you.

- What is the reason of the cancellation? Doctors are not allowed to force training?
- The reason is one and the same. Preparation includes medical treatment, rehabilitation and training. Zhenya was seen in pre-season Test Skatings. And all were convinced: Plushenko is alive. And I, like main witness in the case of his second return, I want to notice: he is doing everything possible, to begin to perform as soon as possible. And takes tremendous willpower.

- Increased attention disturbs you?
- In relation to Zhenya's and my decision to go to fourth Olympics, I notice two waves. One of them - skepticism, in which is involved malevolence. And only the fact of such relationship, its fairly widespread, amaze me. Another wave - respect. That is - naturally. Since, if in sport is there heroism, then secondary return to the Olympic ice - is a pure manifestation of heroism. But skepticism, I might leave to the conscience of those, who can not live without it. That's all, what I can say now about the subject.

(again about Japan Open)
- If there was not a special benevolence the judges to Chan, Gachinsky could beat him?
- In talking about the unfairness of judging, there is some truth. I think Patrick Chan, an outstanding skater. I respect him, and I am totally not jealous. But at the same time, I would like to appeal to people, which forming the spirit of the rules. Chan glides beautifully. I agree, for this he should get ten points. For the transition - also ten. But for the other components - please, give him what he deserves! If Chan earns nine, give him a nine. Here is Plushenko, say, unsurpassed master of interpretations. Well, let's follow this logic, give and him for everything else automatically the maximum scores!

(about Averbukh's statement: "no one needs another Plushenko, than first Gachinsky")
- Mishin: Plushenko and Gachinsky are two very bright and original skaters. Bright and original skaters are not alike. Where do you think that they look like?

- Especially jumps, if you look at Gachinsky from afar, cause direct association with Plushenko.
- Ah! So that's it ... In this case, and jumps of Urmanov, Yagudin and Tuktamysheva, with you can cause association with Plushenko. Because all of them had one and the same coach. His name is Mishin. He put his jumping technique, accordingly with his know-how.
by cekoni
11 Oct 2011, 11:11

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя на тренировках || Evgeni on training

Женя,солнышко. :plush32: Горжусь тобой! Удачи и побед!

"Неделя спорта" от 24.10.11 О возвращении,о предстоящем сезоне,о своих целях!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjZj6Z39X1c
by Ирина
24 Oct 2011, 23:25

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя на тренировках || Evgeni on training

"Неделя спорта" от 24.10.11 О возвращении,о предстоящем сезоне,о своих целях!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjZj6Z39X1c
TjZj6Z39X1c
:ni_zia: "Sports Week", 24.10.2011 (Russia-2)
translation by Nyssa:

- journalist:
The Grand Prix figure skating series started last week. Many of the leading skaters did not go to Ontario to compete in the first event, including our skaters. The top Russian star Evgeni Plushenko has not registered to take part in Grand Prix. Lately there have been many rumors regarding his return to the sport. Which competition will be his first? And when will it happen? Today in St. Petersburg Nikita Goulin got a chance to speak with Plushenko and watch Evgeni train.

- Plushenko: Sasha, your vest looks very cool. Why dressed so nicely?
- Smirnov: My wife did some shopping.
- journalist: Not only women talk about clothes. Men also discuss their wardrobe. Alexander Smirnov arrived at his training session in a new outfit.
- Plushenko: That's all very well, but the problem is that wives are unstoppable when it comes to shopping.
- Smirnov: She spent both mine and her own salary.
- Plushy: So our salaries are not very big?
- Smirnov: Depends on the person.
- Plushy: We all have the same salary.

- journalist:
The broken hand, about which Evgeni wrote in his Twitter, does not stop him from tying skate's shoe laces by himself, but he has to be very careful in his jumps. He cannot fall down on the broken hand. The special protective brace he has to wear on his hand does interfere with training.
Plushenko's first official competition start this season will be the Russian Nationals Championship which will be in December 2011. Earlier Plushenko planned to skate in the Russian Cup, but two recent surgeries on his knees and broken wrist stopped him. Despite everything the figure skater is full of resolve to prove that Plushenko is not finished.

- Plushenko:
"All my power and hard work are focused on the coming competitions. Still, though I must train hard, my trainings must be reasonably balanced. I must not jump too much, must not spin too much, I must not overload my body too much because my leg just finished healing. Thank God, I finally feel healthy again!
Before I used to wake up in the morning, and my whole body was hurting. Now I wake up and I feel like running, walking, sprinting down the stairs of my home... I feel like running to my training session Finally, I have no serious health problems. Finally all my joints and ligaments have been fixed. And I feel a desire to work hard! I want to move!"

- journalist:
Triple Axel Plushenko jumps with the broken hand and he calls it his preparation for the quad. Multiple-spin jumps are one of the know-hows of the accomplished Russian coach Aleksei Mishin. Artur Gachinski also jumps quads. Whether better or worse than Plushenko is a separate question. It seems Evgeni has already decided it for himself.

- Plushenko:
"In many interviews I have already said that I am not scared to lose. My goal is Olympic Games 2014 in my home country. I want to compete at Olympic Games for the 4th time. Set a new record because no other male singles figure skater has ever competed at 4 Olympic Games. I want to stand on the Olympic pedestal again. Those are my goals. But I am not scared to lose. Even if something does not happen, I have already done a lot for figure skating, for my country, and for myself."

- journalist:
At his almost 29 years of age, his birthday is in 10 days, Plushenko is a true veteran because the sport of figure skating is getting younger. However, Plushenko has no insecurities regarding that. On the contrary, that only helps to prolong his athletic youth.

- Plushenko:
"It's nice to skate with young people. I have already skated with several generations. Take for example... Urmanov... I skated with Viktor Petrenko, though those were professional skating tournaments... Elvis Stojko, Kurt Browning... Brian Boitano... Yagudin, Kulik... Abt... Where are they? They are all in their professional careers now. Meanwhile Plushenko is still competing as an amateur skater, Plushenko has returned to amateur sport thanks to his wife Yana. Got 2nd place at Olympic Games in Vancouver - not a bad achievement.
Now coming back again... I am living and enjoying my life! I am enjoying the life of an athlete! I am enjoying my favorite sport! Of course it is difficult. It is incredibly difficult!
One day I may decide to write a book... This will be a big serious book. My first small book "Another Show" has already been published. After the Olympic Games 2014 I will write about how it all was in Vancouver, in Sochi...
In this in season alone I left and came back 3 times. Why? Because of injuries. I left, and I came back. Hoping that everything will work out well now."

- journalist:
Now almost all of Mishin's students have left the ice, but Plushenko continued to practice elements of his new free skate program. Only 2 months left before Russian Nationals Championships, and he must be ready.
When else would you see this? Olympic champion of Turin, two times Olympic silver medalist, Evgeni Plushenko, is training on ice, at the same time as the ice rink is being resurfaced. The training sessions are very intense right now.
by cekoni
24 Oct 2011, 23:57

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя и его тренер А.Н.Мишин || Evgeni and his coach Mish

Darina or other Russian girls, could you give us the rest of translation, if you have more time or strength to work? It's okay just a part of Zhenya :plush47: I really really hesitate to ask such a bothersome work, but, Mishin's words are always too hard-to-understand to me! :is_te_ri_ka:

Вера » Вчера, 17:07
Полностью интервью Мишина.

Алексей МИШИН: "ТУКТАМЫШЕВА НАПОМИНАЕТ СУДЬБОЙ И УРМАНОВА, И ПЛЮЩЕНКО"
http://www.sport-express.ru/newspaper/2011-11-22/8_1/
Часть о Жене :

I did my best :hi_hi_hi: Here is the whole part about Evgeni:

" - How is Plushenko?

- Now he can do all the triple jumps, including triple axel, in the program. But I say honestly: he is not ready to compete at the moment for he has problems with the quadruple toe loop. We do not train this jump because of the fear to damage his left ankle. But in all other aspects he works without restrictions. As his mother Tatiana Vasilyevna said: "He never had such a strong desire to skate as now."

- Evgeni himself confessed that after his return he had so hard time that he was going to drop sports several times. You never had ideas like that?

- You know, I’ve got big endurance. Over the years, I start to take everything not so tragically.
There is nothing more joyful than skating for the skaters of such high level. No need to enforce; just let an athlete calm down and then explain everything quietly.
In summer we had very difficult time in training camp when Zhenya started to lose faith in himself. Then I offered him a loads distribution system, unexpected for him, and after that things got better. Now he does many elements better than in Vancouver: spins, triple axel. Whether he wins or not, life will show. But I’d like to warn some inhabitants of the village called "figure skating", those who tell now that Plushenko deceives people, saying he is getting ready for Sochi. No, he is not cheating. And his activity deserves at least respect.

Evgeni really wants to skate very much. This time his return, in my opinion, has a completely different conception. The first return before Vancouver was like a slap on the boot-top. And now it wil lbe a prolonged process.

- What do you think, Plushenko is ready for the situation when he can lose?

- I prepare him for any situation. This is not a storm like in 2010. We need a siege now. On the other hand, those skaters who are much talked about now, - they are not kings of Sochi yet. Status quo is still indefinite.

- Evgeni did not complain about the lack of your attention? After all, you are objectively unable to devote yourself only to him - you also have at least Tuktamysheva and Gachinsky.

-I want to say this: as an object of teaching Evgeni has never been so attentive and never took his work as conscientiously as he does now. Besides that to train him - this is not the same thing as to train young people. Zhenya needs just to be guided. To make him believe that some things are necessary to do, to give him some interest, to make a comfortable environment for him. Plushenko does not require training in the usual sense, probably, except for the spins, about which we regularly consult with experts.

- BTW, about his interests. Many people think he has too many interests, and pretty active social life bothers Evgeni as a sportsman.

- Now his social life has been reduced to zero, he practically doesn’t go anywhere. As for diversity of interests... As a child he was the same. Zhenya does kickboxing and he has become stronger than before. And he never was so flexible (stretched) like now. He also goes in for paintball – in the locker room it turns out he is covered with bruises because of those paintballs. And he involves our youngsters. There’s such a thirst for active movements in him."
by Дарина
23 Nov 2011, 04:40

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Другие интересные новости || Other interesting news

And one more article. Maybe the same interview as http://www.evgeni-plushenko.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=268&start=180#p61786 and http://www.evgeni-plushenko.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=268&start=170#p61670 ? I don't know... It seems slightly different (More detailed). And, somehow funny (if google was right) :-):

translation :-):
-Do you remember the first time you saw Plushenko live?

- When I began to go to St. Petersburg for training, he took a break ... But some time later Evgeni appeared at the rink again. And when I first saw him ... "Wow." My heart started to beat faster: Zhenya Plushenko himself! And then we became friends. I can freely talk to him. He is so good. Sometimes he teases me. But it’s funny, it does not hurt.

- This is what you should tell us. We know nothing about it, he didn’t teas us yet.

- For example, he skates and permanently looks at me with playfully rounded eyes. As if he wants to eat me - right now, live! Or when I skate a fragment of my program, he locates somewhere nearby and starts to perform the same. To my music but in his own manner. And this is not just a joke: he shows how this can be done more brightly, more expressive! Evgeni jokes, and teaches at the same time. He taught me, for example, to play with my look during the performance. When he categorically does not like something, he just comes to me and says: "Liza, that’s wrong!" He can repeat several times: "It is wrong, Liza, it is wrong!" And he is ready to explain as long as necessary, how it actually should be. He doesn’t spare the time. He never get angry, it is important for him to make me understand! Zhenya, in particular, did not like that I look down ...
"He scolded you for being modest," - says Liza’s personal coach Svetlana Veretennikova.
"Yes, yes, for my modesty ..." - Liza agrees, laughing.

http://www.sovsport.ru/gazeta/article-item/494494
by Дарина
25 Nov 2011, 16:15

Jump to forum
Jump to topic