zCXMwoVBGGc

Máté Péter- Elmegyek- I'm leaving.

This is the oroginal song!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkCka8-hRBc&feature=related
UkCka8-hRBc

AND....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGbOc9ALsOk

iGbOc9ALsOk

Republic- Republic-Szeretni valakit,valamiért - To love someone, for some reason

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmfwpBF2iwY&feature=related
rmfwpBF2iwY
by lala630312
18 Aug 2011, 13:37

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Picture Radio

Today the statehood celebration in Hungary. These are two famous song from the rock opera; Stephen the King .Stephen was the one who forced the pagan Hungarian tribes to be Christians.

I love these songs, but maybe this is very hungarian and you don't like.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBCOsR9PM9M
PBCOsR9PM9M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9n5MZmpJ2g
w9n5MZmpJ2g
by lala630312
20 Aug 2011, 17:16

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя на тренировках || Evgeni on training

alysonshade wrote:

I loooove to have such a passionate Plushy fans colleagues! :plush33: .. :co_ol:

I'm really proud that I'm a fan of Plushy!!!
by lala630312
20 Aug 2011, 16:31

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Контрольные прокаты 03-04.09.2011 || Open Test Skating

cekoni wrote:
Like I spoke earlier: "boring and less colorful" ice dance steps become declared the "state of the art" in single skating :kli_ny: - a bunch of crazy "Duracell's" battery rabbits on the ice! :plush44:

P.S. ISU ruined and man single skating, and ice dance - just to satisfy the appetites of a few people.

I agree with you Cekoni! I told so many times that I do not like the new style and new scoring system . :ze_le_ny: All skaters in continuously moving, :kli_ny: and I tired of watching. And they are so similar and boring. I watch again the man skating because of Zhenya, :plush19: if he retires, I won't watch the competitions. :plush34:
I think, this style won't bring many new fans to the man figure skating. :a_g_a:
by lala630312
08 Sep 2011, 19:46

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Другие интересные новости || Other interesting news

cekoni wrote:
Irina:
About Zhenya's a haircut.... I said to him: :smu:sche_nie: girl's are upset))
He said that the hair will grow :plush45:

I'm glad!!! :plush47:
by lala630312
07 Sep 2011, 00:43

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя в Твиттере & ВКонтакте || Evgeni at Twitter & VKont

alysonshade wrote:

I don't know why, I haven't yet read this post of yours, Lala :ne_vi_del:
Luckily you agreed with what Let's Talk said about that "famous" video, so I'm feeling less stupid! :hi_hi_hi:
Anyway, I have this quote for you:

"It takes a long time to become young." (Pablo Picasso)

The fans who don't like the childish side of Plush, are not true fans of our hero. Zhenya is a wonderful kind of man, so rare nowadays: he's strong, brave, a warrior capable to face any difficulties to reach his goals, honest, clear, a faithful friend... and a passionate man, so hot, so "desiderable"! In a word: a true man! He got all the good skills you should wish to find in a adult man.
But: he's also funny, sweet, crazy, wild, unpredictable, "childish". This is not a defect: this is miracle! In fact, warriors are often boring people.... Not him! His multifaceted mind inspires me every single day!
So Girls, be worried about his health, but enjoy his wonderful childish/adult mind: he's the best man in the world!
It's such a great honour to be his fans!

Dear Alyson!
I love Plushenko, when i saw him at first, when he was 15 y.o. :plush32: , and my love became deeper and deeper. :plush31: I agree with you, he is a true and real man! I love his skating, passion, humor, moods, smile, voice, hair, nose,( his body :smu:sche_nie: ) :plush10: I love everything about it. I only said i don't like this video. :mi_ga_et: But i think, this isn't too big problem. :-)
by lala630312
15 Sep 2011, 21:35

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя в Твиттере & ВКонтакте || Evgeni at Twitter & VKont

alysonshade wrote
Oh Lala, I just was talking about his feet... I love his feet, they are so nice, isn't it?.. :mi_ga_et:... :hi_hi_hi: ... :an_gel:

Agree, his feet is so nice!!! :-) I can't deny, what is obvious. :hi_hi_hi:
by lala630312
18 Sep 2011, 20:50

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя “вне льда” (cтатьи,фото,видео)|| Evgeni OFF the ice

kudryavka wrote:
I don't know why Yana didn't care of her husband's hair.

What is the problem with Plushy's hair? :ne_vi_del: He has short hair, I wouldn' t like if his hair is such as Dima's hair. :plush44:
by lala630312
25 Sep 2011, 18:47

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Japan Open 2011 & gala Carnival on Ice - Saitama, 01.10.

I don't understand the figure skating's scoring system. But i watched the fs in my entire life, and i know what is good, what is interesting, what is exciting.
Chan's skating neither exciting nor interesting for me.
The ISU needs to understand that it is not surprising that reduced the popularity of the Fs. This can be measured in our country as well. Even the girls are not interested in figure skating. I asked myself after Chan's skating in Japan, it will bring new fans for this wonderful sport? I am sure, not too much. Front of the TV the people were absolute surprised.
This is not how it was when Zhenya and Yagudin competed each other! Or when Zhenya won the Oly gold! Many people talked about him in the streets, and on the bus. OK, Zhenya one and only, and unrepeatable, but FS need such stars! Chan with his skating won't good for that role!!! I think, Clairdelalune won't agree with me, but i talked, as only a fan of FS, not as an expert.
( sorry my english :plush39: )
by lala630312
04 Oct 2011, 23:58

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Japan Open 2011 & gala Carnival on Ice - Saitama, 01.10.

I have an idea. :mi_ga_et: Maybe should bring back the compulsory exercises. :a_g_a: Thus every judges and experts could see the skater's skating skills, and in the programs would be more freedom. :ya_hoo_oo: It is not feasible? If not, explain to me why, please... :plush39:
by lala630312
08 Oct 2011, 11:11

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: НОВОСТИ ФК|| NEWS

2014: Figure Skating European Championships in Budapest!! :ya_hoo_oo: :ya_hoo_oo: :ya_hoo_oo: :ya_hoo_oo:

2014 is the year of the Olympic Games!! :plush37: :plush37: I hope Plushy will compete :plush47: , he will be able to compete, :plush47: and I will see him live.!!!!! :ta_n_cor: :ta_n_cor: plush48
by lala630312
16 Oct 2011, 17:33

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by lala630312
18 Oct 2011, 21:58

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя на тренировках || Evgeni on training

alysonshade wrote:

I joined the Forum because I love Plush and I wanted to support him, somehow. This Forum has been kinda a "paradise" for about two years, and I really felt at home, because of Plush himself and also because the most of you Girls have been so kind with me. But lately some posts of mine have been badly misinterpreted, and some Administrators went into panic because of my words, and they said that I'm "superficial", that I'm "not concentrated enough" on what you Girls write, and that I'm "stubborn in conducting unnecessary debates", as you can see on the link below:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=129&hilit=+yag&p=59901#p59901
So, I wondered: if after all this time, the result of my love is such a fucking shit, probably there's something wrong with me and my way of talking. Maybe it's because of my bad English. That's why I decided to stop writing. It doesn't mean that I no longer love Plush; I really love him. Just because I love him, I don't want anybody get nervous because of me, going to Plush telling him that I'm a problem for him and his fans. I'm not leaving the Forum; just stop talking. Thanks to all of you who loved me and enjoyed my posts. :plush39:

Oh , no, no!!! I miss you already now!!!! :plush27: Please Alyson! Your comments were enjoyable! :hi_hi_hi: Do you remember, when we laughed so many times? :plush26: I hope you will change your decision. :ki_ss:
by lala630312
27 Oct 2011, 21:31

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ISU Гран При 2011/2012 || ISU Grand Prix series 2011/12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHjvG-nEEfo&feature=related

AHjvG-nEEfo

I found this post under the video:
In Skate America, 2011, the commentators said that 2010 was the only time, since the introduction of the quad, that the gold medalist did not do a quad. They said the point system was immediately changed "so that would never happen again." If the programs were rescored with the changes, Yevgeni would have won. His comments contributed to the change, but he was robbed of the gold. They could have given him a gold medal, too, like in 2002, a problem was solved by later giving a 2nd gold medal.
jodicraig11 3 days ago 3

That is very interesting. The american commentators changed their opinion? :kli_ny: Or what?
by lala630312
28 Oct 2011, 00:53

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ISU Гран При 2011/2012 || ISU Grand Prix series 2011/12

SKATE CANADA 2011 - SP

1 Elizaveta TUKTAMISHEVA (RUS) 59.57
2 Ashley WAGNER (USA) 54.50
3 Rachael FLATT (USA) 54.23
4 Akiko SUZUKI (JPN) 52.82
5 Mirai NAGASU (USA) 52.73
6 Amelie LACOSTE (CAN) 50.60