Search found 514 matches

Return

Re: Полнейший оффтоп

I can't write such nice words as you... I miss her .. My life has changed since I read this forum, since I'm a member of Plushenko community. Every morning when I woke up I read the Plushenkonews and this forum. After I went to work...
I cried a lot! Around me some persons don't understand this..They say you had not even met her .. But she was my friend.

I also cry as if I lost a close friend . I met her once in Peterburg but we talked every day in VK. I can't imagine that she will never write to me 'Dar, spasiba)'. She really became a part of my life. Miss her a lot.
I understand those who are crying for her.

Yes. She became a part of many fans' life.. Cekoni, Bigeyegugu and me have a secret group on VK. We talked almost every day.
by lala630312
25 Nov 2016, 01:18

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kings On Ice - Cluj-Napoca, Romania 9.12.2016

Hello girls! I'm here. :-): That was an amazing day!!! I will make a photo album. My husband took many pics, but aren't great every picture. So you need to wait because I will select. I had no time today my husband , family are very patient with my passion, but I was very busy today. And probably I will be busy tomorrow.

I enjoyed every moment yesterday. The Romanian girls are very cute, and nice persons. :plush33: I was happy with them! They were lucky they went to backstage after the show but we came home yesterday night. :plush34:

I collected many fanarts from internet and made a book for Plushy. I apologize the owners because I uploaded them. I found more than 800 amazing drawings. Probably many of them are familiar for Plushy because he saw on Twitter, but the book is very nice, so many pics together. :plush28: But I agree with Vera that is not so interesting and funny as the red bra :-)

I will write a report. :mi_ga_et:
by lala630312
11 Dec 2016, 02:25

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Дарина wrote:Hello, Lala :son-ce:
When did you give the book to Evgeni if you were not backstage?

Before the show. We were in the hall at 14 o'clock we watched the practice ..Yevgeni arrived later, he was in civil clothes :mi_ga_et:
by lala630312
11 Dec 2016, 12:10

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Natalia, you shot his speech and the Final?
Lala, we are waiting for your impressions. Show us your book, please. :mo-ro_zi_vo:

I can't say that was the most beautiful day of my life, because I am a married woman, and I have two beautiful and smart daughters. When they were born those were the most beautiful days of my life. But I can say last Friday was one of the most memorable days of my life.
We arrived afternoon to the arena. I called Edvin Marton's sister, who was one of the organizers of the show, and she allowed for us to go in the arena. The ice was empty, but there were many busy people who built the arena, put to the chairs next to the ice.
I saw Edvin Marton and his orchestra they played the Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody that is my all time favorite music. Goosebumps!
After I saw the guys , Tomas, Florente, Brian they played football..No Plushy , Stephane, Adelina. A little bit later Lambiel walked front of me.. I watched him and he look at me..His eyes told me:"I noticed you, I know you love me, and I know you are happy if I look in your eyes.."
The ice started to live ..the skaters came out and started to practice the group numbers. That was so much fun! The skaters played and joked with each other. I can say they are all very nice, cheerful, funny persons. And Ari Zakarian was awesome.. He is one of the most funny and cute persons in the figure skating world. He is composer, choreographer, agent and last but not least he is a very good friend of Plushy for a long time. And when I saw him I thought this is one of the secrets of Evgeni's succes. Plushy has really talented, special friends, not to mention Yana! I don't know he found them or they found Plushy but their relationships are very fruitful. They deeply respect and love Plushy and it seems they are happy because they can say Plushy is their friend.
But Plushy was not there!! I started to worry.. He won't skate because of his hand...And some minutes later I saw him..He stood on the stage!!! OMG! He is tall! I went to him .. and gave him my gift. I collected more than 800 fan arts, only drawings and painting from internet. I took it in a printing house, they edited and printed and made a book. I gave him!! I'm very proud of myself! He thanked for me and we kissed each other...
After was a pause.
I talked with Edvin. He is a super nice person, he had time to me. He was a little bit nervous because the ice wasn't ready in time and it was a problem with it ..On two places the water squirting like a fountain! I have never seen such thing! But they repaired and started the second practice with skater's personal numbers. And Plushy took to the ice! He was funny and cheerful!
And I saw Adelina, too. She was so strict, she didn't smile...and didn't look at anyone..
Plushy practiced the Storm I was a little bit sad because I bored of that program, but he skated the Carmina Burana and the Il Volo number in last year thus he needed to skate another program with Edvin. And I know most of the people didn't watch his every show, every performance. He landed in some easy triples, but he was very careful with his hands.

The show:
I liked every skater, they were amazing! But I was very impatient at the same time because I didn't see Plushy.
You can read Natalia's report what happened. He came out and performed the Storm and a little part of Czardas at the end of the show. He was wonderful!
I stated again he is beloved by the people. He is beloved everywhere .You can't explain it but they happy if they saw him...
We sat next to the ice in the first raw. I saw every skater very closely. I watched Brian and Florente and they smiled at me, I shook hands with Stephane during his program!!!

I didn't take photo about the book. :plush29: I have digital book and made one copy about it. :plush34: But I want to print another one. :mi_ga_et:
by lala630312
16 Dec 2016, 00:21

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Другие интересные новости || Other interesting news

Javi will publish his autobiography next month! The prologue will be written by Plushy and Brian
http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?39244-Javier-Fernandez/page167

translated by xibsuarz:

He met him in Jaca, Spain, when he was 7 or 8 y/o, and he was a very bad skater back then
Despite his success, he is still the same person. He says his coach has helped him reach his dreams, and Javier tries to improve everyday. They are a true team.

He is getting physically and mentally stronger. He said his concentration is one of his fortes, and he gets goosebumps when he sees him jump. .......
Sorry, can you replace "he, his, him"... with names - i dont understand who said what :smu:sche_nie: :plush39:

I agree with Natalia, this is Evgeni's words about Javier..This is the book's prologue.
by lala630312
03 Nov 2016, 01:09

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

~Natalia~

I had no time to select the photos and send you. Sorry. I think I can do it in this weekend.
by lala630312
16 Dec 2016, 02:10

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hi Lala!

I'm writing to you in English, so everyone can read it... :hi_hi_hi:

Thank you for your post, it must have been a very special day! I'm also a bit envy of you, but I guess it's all right, after all, Evgeni kissed you! :plush34: :plush34:
Don't you know, whether they're planing to come to Hungary sometime? It's been six long years since Kings On Ice has been here, I've already started university... And they had shows basicly everywhere around us... (Romania, Prague, Bratislava, Wien, boys, really, what's wrong with our capital?! :is_te_ri_ka: )

Still, I'm really happy for you!

Have a good night!

I asked Edvin about it. He lives in Budapest, that would be evident if they make a show in it. He answered me there is no ice in Budapest. Ok. But in Cluj the organizers also made a very simply ice that wass not a permanent ice. :plush34: And Edvin said the show is not very profitable in Hungary ...But they need to make a big advertising, posters etc. I'm sure the Romanian organizers made a great work . I remember in 2011 was the last KOI in Budapest, there wasn't one big poster in the city...I thought that is so strange..
by lala630312
16 Dec 2016, 01:58

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A little bit later Lambiel walked front of me.. I watched him and he look at me..His eyes told me:"I noticed you, I know you love me, and I know you are happy if I look in your eyes.."

I hope your eyes told him: "Do not waist your time, I'm a Plushenko fan" ::yaz-yk: :hi_hi_hi:

:hi_hi_hi: I'm a kind person. :mi_ga_et: You can be calm later Lambiel noticed who is my favorite.. :-)

And when I saw him I thought this is one of the secrets of Evgeni's succes. Plushy has really talented, special friends, not to mention Yana! I don't know he found them or they found Plushy but their relationships are very fruitful. They deeply respect and love Plushy and it seems they are happy because they can say Plushy is their friend.
So true, but I wish he had close people who do not make money on him. I think it is important for him but very dangerous when they always push him. Do this, do that, you can do it etc. I'm still in shock about his back flip attempts :kli_ny: :plush44:[/quote]

What I saw on shows: Ari worked a lot, and he run all the time,teaches the choreography,conducts the rehearsals... Edvin negotiates with the organizers, the orchestra, talks with the person of public-address system...Evgeni just skates and everybody is crazy about him!!! LOL! :plush46:

I'm not in shock about his back flip attempts.. :a_g_a: I'm in shock because how unfortunate is he, that was an unlucky situation! :plush44: I'm a PE teacher so If I would have been Evgeni (and I would be in his age) I also would have tried it ! Joubert did it, many skaters can do it.. Why not???? :plush41:
by lala630312
16 Dec 2016, 17:54

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Natalia, Lala, I know that Evgeni is a strong person. But as well I know about two artifical disks in his spine. And also I saw that the only one commentary pushing him to try back flip was Yana's one. Maybe it's just what he needs. But I saw his answer. He did not look excited about trying it... And why he should do this acrobatic element now if he didn't try it in his life ever? :ne_vi_del: This is dangerous and childish. That's what I think. We need him healthy.

I also remember Yana's post. Dangerous and childish ...yes. :-) Probably he didn't try because he was a professional athlete he competed continously. And because he had no chance.
But I understand .. :co_ol: and I agree with you he needs to be very careful. We need him healthy .. :plush47:
by lala630312
17 Dec 2016, 02:13

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

lala:"I asked Edvin about it. He lives in Budapest, that would be evident if they make a show in it. "

Yeah, that's why I've asked.

"He answered me there is no ice in Budapest. Ok. But in Cluj the organizers also made a very simply ice that wass not a permanent ice. :plush34: And Edvin said the show is not very profitable in Hungary .."

There might not be a professional skateing rink in Bp., but a few years ago, we held the European Championships, and we have the NikolausCup each year... :plush38:
Furtheremore, we have hockey rinks... :du_ma_et:

Ice is not a cheap thing to make...The ECH was sponsored by our state, the ISU, the MOKSZ. The other ice arenas are too small. How many seat are there? That's what Edvin spoke the show isn't profitable. In Cluj last year were 7500 viewers, this year slightly less..
Can you imagine how many Euros Plushy, Lambiel, Brian's and the other skaters' costs? I'm sure they are very expensive.. :mi_ga_et:

But as I said if the organizer would make a great advertisement, posters everywhere, etc they can sell many tickets.
by lala630312
17 Dec 2016, 02:05

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Видеомонтажи || Video montages

new one from Norah Aura

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG4Y1-NHrXU

"Plushenko is Brilliant as Always!!! Don't know what is his secret but he never dissapoints!"
by lala630312
06 Jan 2017, 01:07

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Il Volo advertising their tour in Japan like: "y'know Evgeni Plushenko and Yuzuru Hanyu skated to our songs so you might have heard them" https://twitter.com/wolfieonice/stat...32260085411841 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcJx...ature=youtu.be
by lala630312
04 Feb 2017, 19:19

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Пресса, интервью|| Press about Evgeni ON Ice

http://tass.ru/sport/4003512

МОСКВА, 7 февраля. /ТАСС/. Двукратный олимпийский чемпион по фигурному катанию Евгений Плющенко не знает, в каком качестве поедет на Олимпийские игры 2018 года в южнокорейском Пхенчхане. Об этом спортсмен сообщил в эфире телеканала "Матч ТВ".

Плющенко завоевал золото Олимпиады 2006 года в одиночном катании, а также Игр 2014 года в Сочи в командных соревнованиях. В последнее время 34-летний спортсмен не принимал участия в соревнованиях из-за травм.

"Поеду на свою пятую Олимпиаду, но не знаю, в каком качестве, - сказал Плющенко. - В марте открывается моя школа, где я буду тренировать, со спортсменами в дальнейшем, возможно, поеду на чемпионат России, мира, Олимпиаду".

Олимпиада-2018 пройдет в южнокорейском Пхенчхане с 9 по 25 февраля 2018 года.
by lala630312
07 Feb 2017, 23:45

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

http://tass.ru/sport/4003512

Almost the same
Плющенко: Поеду на свою пятую Олимпиаду, но не знаю, в каком качестве
https://sport.mail.ru/news/figure-skating/28694149/?social=vk

«На свою пятую Олимпиаду я поеду, но пока не знаю, в каком качестве. В марте открывается моя школа, где я буду тренировать и контролировать в том числе начальный уровень. В дальнейшем я буду ездить с учениками на чемпионат России, чемпионаты мира и Европы, Олимпийские игры», — рассказал Плющенко в эфире программы «Все на матч».

If I understand well he will go with the pupils to those championships and OG.
by lala630312
08 Feb 2017, 02:15

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Go Plushy! We are with you! We support you in everything!!! :a_g_a: :bra_vo:
by lala630312
23 Feb 2017, 00:11

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

200 pupils overall. 20-30 most talented of them will train on and off ice without paying anything.

There will be a staff of coaches, one of them probably is Alexei, who helps Evgeni now at master classes with little children.

Thank you for your answer! This is great Information! I'm happy, I respect him so much! :plush41:
by lala630312
25 Feb 2017, 14:51

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQyGpW9gR7K/?taken-by=rudkovskayaofficial -"Today checked with the kids in the ice of the International Academy of figure skating Evgeni Plushenko @plushenkoofficial, the ice on the quality is not worse than the Olympic, there are special water filters, and probably on a slippery today dropped a couple of times, making it difficult task, but nevertheless 5 April! ️! ️! ️ grand opening, preparing) Total 200 people will be trained in it and I am happy that our son was among them!" -google translate

Plushy in his latest interview: "I now do a new role, I become a coach. Soon it will be held the opening of my school, where the children will be engaged in superodarёnnye free, somewhere 20-30 people. And I will prepare them for future Olympic Games. Compete with the youth today is not easy, in the last competition, "Four continents", people perform five quadruple jump for the program, and our athletes will be extremely difficult to fight for medals. Let's see, we will see. Who knows, maybe leave the Olympics with their athletes will represent the country and my team." -google translate

I dont understand. Plushy will train 20-30 people, but cca 200 people will train with other coaches on that ice?
by lala630312
25 Feb 2017, 12:17

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

http://fs-gossips.com/rafael-arutyun...-grasshoppers/

Rafael Arutyunyan: Guys are jumping quads like grasshoppers!

a part on Plushy

"Of course, we have the example of Eugene Plushenko, but he had a huge margin. I have been always saying it: Zhenya had such a margin that he could return after a year, and after two. I mean the technical margin mainly, experience compared with the rest he competed with." -this is what I'm sying. He had a hug margin in that time. He didn't reache his full potential. For example he did what he needed to win at Torino OG.

His name was Plushenko https://www.instagram.com/p/yrAFpVm1OY/

a real tattoo https://www.instagram.com/p/BLTqZ4tAhGa/

Snow King costume https://www.instagram.com/p/06jPD9nX0e/

I have never seen this https://www.instagram.com/p/15ObrVEpq_ Is that Voronov on left side ?
by lala630312
19 Feb 2017, 17:54

Jump to forum
Jump to topic