Search found 8 matches

Return

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

As it is precisely told: “ He is involved in the giant fight”!
As mentioned on the Forum, Zhenya has inflammation (воспаление) in his knee. I know, all inflammations are very painful.
It is really Giant Fight!!!
by lodochka
16 Sep 2011, 19:16

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя в Твиттере & ВКонтакте || Evgeni at Twitter & VKont

alysonshade wrote
Oh Lala, I just was talking about his feet... I love his feet, they are so nice, isn't it?.. :mi_ga_et:... :hi_hi_hi: ... :an_gel:

Agree, his feet is so nice!!! :-) I can't deny, what is obvious. :hi_hi_hi:

Dear Girls, to sum up: of course, everything is beautiful. And eyes, and feet, and knees … But the point is that everything would be healthy (now especially knees). As result, he will be able to express himself, his beauty easily and freely.
Dear Zhenya, we are looking forward your tweets.
by lodochka
19 Sep 2011, 04:15

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: OFF topic.... any discussions

Hi Folks! Do you like my new avatar? :-):
Perfect. In this leather jacket, with smile he (you) is (are) so-o-oo cute.
But I very, very love your former avatar. And I miss it. That image reflected wise person. I can’t forget the attitude, eyes, glance, and curly hair. :sh_ок: Meditative, thoughtful, romantic person looked at us. It seems to me you are the person like that, because, as rule, your comments always are clever, essential and precise. It is pleasure to read them. Moreover… When you try to write in Russian some words or not long phrases, you do it without any mistakes or with minor ones! (I am Russian girl, trying to study English). As in English, in Russian your posts sound beautiful too!
Your attendance on Plushy’ forum makes this forum rich. I appreciate! Thank you.
With love…. :gir_l-fri_end: Have a good day, Alyson! :son-ce:
by lodochka
26 Sep 2011, 20:56

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by lodochka
18 Oct 2011, 20:40

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя в Твиттере & ВКонтакте || Evgeni at Twitter & VKont

Спасибо, Дариночка :plush39: Просветила меня. Ты как всегда добра. В следущий раз внимательнее буду смотреть от кого твитты и, конечно, буду теперь знать "мягкий" перевод этого выражения.
by lodochka
20 Oct 2011, 23:29

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя на тренировках || Evgeni on training

And I think that this will be my last post on the Forum.

:ne_vi_del: I don't understand....
I joined the Forum because I love Plush and I wanted to support him, somehow. This Forum has been kinda a "paradise" for about two years, and I really felt at home, because of Plush himself and also because the most of you Girls have been so kind with me. But lately some posts of mine have been badly misinterpreted, and some Administrators went into panic because of my words, and they said that I'm "superficial", that I'm "not concentrated enough" on what you Girls write, and that I'm "stubborn in conducting unnecessary debates", as you can see on the link below:
http://evgeni-plushenko.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=129&hilit=+yag&p=59901#p59901

Fairly, relatively you It seemed to me also , but I thought in that moments, it is seemed to me because of my bad English. Alysonshade, my respect to you!
by lodochka
27 Oct 2011, 20:33

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя на тренировках || Evgeni on training

Вера wrote:alysonshade, Do not go. I like how you write :plush39:

I tell more: alysonshade, I am fan of your writing. :plush39: :plush33:
by lodochka
27 Oct 2011, 20:43

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Picture Radio

I

P.S. right place for your "farewell message" is here, not on Evgeni's topic! :plush34:

I’m not sure, that is right place
If I understand Picture Radio is planed as place for beautiful or funny images taken from our favorite songs, so it is glad place. But we can lose the fan and it is not glad. For Evgeni too. It would be nice to leave this topic of last post letsy. It would be nice. But it is impossible, as I see.
by lodochka
27 Oct 2011, 22:19

Jump to forum
Jump to topic