Search found 26 matches

Return

Re: Женя на тренировках || Evgeni on training

I do hope Evgeni eventually chooses "Tango de Roxanne" for his SP, it's such a passionate music and would suit him perfectly. He already skated to this music in 2002 but he was still a bit inmature, I'm sure that by now he would give an inspiring rendition! Greetings from Italy
by Gabry
06 Aug 2011, 21:22

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ISU Гран При 2011/2012 || ISU Grand Prix series 2011/12

Congratulations Liza!! I'm so happy she won Trophée Bompard, she's amazing in spite of her young age. I'm also happy Carolina took second place (I'm Italian)
by Gabry
19 Nov 2011, 23:52

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

I also totally agree about the hair cut, much better than long hair! The mullet suited him perfectly when he was a teen but not now. He looks really well in the above pictures. I do hope he recovers from his injuries and can skate at his best soon, can't wait to see him again in competitions!!
Greetings from Italy to all of you!
by Gabry
21 Nov 2011, 13:40

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Другие интересные новости || Other interesting news

You can subscribe to Doppio Axel through internet but I'm not sure you can buy one single issue. I suggest you connect with their site and ask whether this is possible. I have a subscription, this monthly magazine is really wonderful! Kisses to all of you from Turin, Italy.
by Gabry
06 Dec 2011, 00:45

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Really nice and interesting interview, thanks for translating it from Russian! I agree on everything Evgeni says, he seems wise and determined. I'm also glad that he's choosing elegant costumes for his new programs, not just plain trousers and shirt like many other skaters. I don't like casual wear in figure skating! Can't wait to see him on the ice again...
by Gabry
07 Dec 2011, 19:36

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ISU Гран При 2011/2012 || ISU Grand Prix series 2011/12

What a shame Chan's win is, really! A fall and many mistakes and still the judges give him the gold medal, that's incredible! Judges must adore him. He's a great skater but I find him inexpressive, he just puts on a smile during the whole program and never changes his face expression.
Liza produced a strong FP, a pity her short program was disappointing. She's a very talented skater and so young, no doubt she'll become a star.
Obviously I'm very happy about Carolina taking the gold!!
by Gabry
11 Dec 2011, 04:22

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя в Твиттере & ВКонтакте || Evgeni at Twitter & VKont

I wish Simona and her baby girl the best of luck! Kisses from Gabry
by Gabry
10 Jan 2012, 17:16

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

That's a lovely cover showing Evgeni in his beautiful "Storm" outfit! A pity this Japanese magazine isn't available in Europe, anyway we couldn't read it! Last issue of the Italian magazine "Doppio Axel" also brings Zhenya on its cover, although it's an old photo while performing his "Tosca" program. Ciao to all of you!!
by Gabry
24 Feb 2012, 20:14

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Видео с Женей (ретроспектива) || Videos with Evgeni

Thank you for uploading those unforgettable programs of Evgeni's! Always a joy to watch his past and present performances
by Gabry
28 Feb 2012, 18:59

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Благотворит. шоу для детей || Charity shows 20.2 & 1.5.2

Thank you so much for the interview and translation. I'm really happy to hear that Evgeni will continue collaborating with Pasquale Camerlengo on his new programs, that's great news!! But I do hope Zhenya stops putting new tattoos on his arms: I really dislike them...
Ciao to all of you!
Gabriella
by Gabry
02 May 2012, 01:44

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Stars on Ice - Italian summer tour 13-17.08.2012 (5 show

Hello, I'm Gabriella Raisa, I've seen Evgeni in the show Stars on ice in Courmayeur last Monday 13th August. He's in top condition, very fit, blond and tanned. He skated to Tango de Roxanne and in the 2nd part of the show to his new Short Program but I don't know the music, they didn't announce it before his performance. I thought it is Pink Floyd but probably am mistaken. It seems a sort of blues and I found his performance very good! If you wish to watch the video we took, just go to the FB page of Evgeni Plushenko Group: my son has just uploaded the video. Hope you'll enjoy Evgeni's performance! Ciao
by Gabry
15 Aug 2012, 19:45

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Контрольные прокаты || Open Test Skating - 2011, 2012

Well, I don't think that Plushy's program is depressing, on the contrary it's a lovely routine with much more coreography than usual, beautiful balletic moves and an exciting, wild ending where Zhenya seems quite at ease. The only flaw was the landing of the 4Salchow but I'm sure he'll soon perfect it! I love the black-and-white costume with the gloves, when he shakes his arms and hands he looks like a real swan on the ice!! And the wonderful violin music by Saint-Saen is a joy to hear! I definetely love this program:))

I don't understand what's wrong with my message...
by Gabry
17 Sep 2012, 11:44

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Контрольные прокаты || Open Test Skating - 2011, 2012

The comparisons between the ballet moves and Plushy's routine are amazing, but I don't like at all the bad comments about the program and performance. I don't understand Russian and the Italian translation is simply absurd, doesn't make much sense...They're constantly criticizing Plushy's programs for one reason or another, I think they're just green with envy!! Plushy is completely right when he says: "they can write what they want, I don't care"!
by Gabry
18 Sep 2012, 12:58

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 3 ноября у Жени День рождения! || Birthday wishes for Zh

Dear Zhenya,
you're 30 today, a new decade is in front of you. You have already obtained all possible successes during your brilliant skating career, you're a living legend! I sincerely wish you to reach your main goal and afterwards enjoy a happy family life for many more years to come!!
Hugs and kisses to you from your devoted Italian fan
Gabry
by Gabry
03 Nov 2012, 20:16

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя и его семья, близкие друзья.. || His family and fri

I really hope he comes to Torino with his anniversary show! Evgeni often performs here, so I think he may consider this possibility. Zhenya, please come to the Palavela!! Many thanks in advance :-))
by Gabry
11 Dec 2012, 22:33

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm surprised that there's no official announcement about Plushy's and Yana's babyboy yet...I really hope everything is all right, maybe just a delay. I heartily wish both of them a new year full of joy and happiness together with their family!
Also hugs to all of you from your Italian friend
Gabry
by Gabry
06 Jan 2013, 16:26

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя и его семья, близкие друзья.. || His family and fri

Evgeni's little babyboy Alexander was born on a very special day!! I know today is like Christmas for the Orthodox Church in Russia. God bless him and his parents!
Gabry
by Gabry
06 Jan 2013, 20:37

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Чемпионат Европы 2013 || European Championships 2013

Oh my God, he fell twice and failed to land a quad...that's awfully disappointing...I'm terribly worried about Evgeni's health! Let's hope he recovers and he's able to land at least one quad in the short tomorrow! Wish him all the best and lots of luck! Dear Zhenya try to keep steady, we are waiting for you!
by Gabry
24 Jan 2013, 01:40

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm praying for Zhenya (as I know he's a religious person), may God help him during this very delicate moment of his life! At this point I don't care for competitions, the main thing is he can recover his health safely and for good. Big hugs to him!!
by Gabry
31 Jan 2013, 00:23

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thanks for this wonderful report from the hospital and for the perfect translation. I can hardly believe that Zhenya is already walking and feeling strenght in his legs, that's fantastic! This surgeon did a real miracle, he surely is a great doctor! A lot of thanks to him and a lot of congratulations to our dearest Zhenya.
by Gabry
04 Feb 2013, 21:43

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm speechless! This man is an extraordinary person indeed! He's already thinking about Sochi only a few days after his serious operation, he's the greatest fighter ever!! Anyway I think Evgeni should be careful and wise. Best wishes and lots of luck to him!!
by Gabry
06 Feb 2013, 14:22

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Олимпиада 2006, Турин. Приятные воспоминания :-) || 2006

What a night it was at the Palavela!! He was amazing, everybody in the crowd were on their feet applauding Evgeni!! I'm immensely proud he claimed his Olympic Gold Medal in my hometown Torino!!! I love you, Plushy<3<3<3
by Gabry
17 Feb 2013, 15:38

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя “вне льда” (cтатьи,фото,видео)|| Evgeni OFF the ice

A lot of thanks for the wonderful pictures! Both Yana and Plushy are looking gorgeous here. I'm happy to see Zhenya's OK, wish him with all my heart to recover in the best way for the upcoming Olympic season!!
by Gabry
28 Mar 2013, 15:41

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя “вне льда” (cтатьи,фото,видео)|| Evgeni OFF the ice

Wonderful place!! Wish Evgeni and Yana a very happy and pleasant holiday in México!!
by Gabry
15 Apr 2013, 13:12

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thanks a lot for all the fantastic news!! I can't wait to know who the well-known foreign coreographer is!!
by Gabry
18 Apr 2013, 18:25

Jump to forum
Jump to topic