Search found 5 matches

Return

Re: Ваши идеи для Жени(ВИДЕООБРАЩЕНИЕ ЕП)||Your ideas for Ev

Hello

I am new here, (although I recognise some of you from the Rinkside room on DC++:) and I must say I really enjoyed reading all of your ideas. I really loved your costume ideas Tippy, you have great talent!

I do second the idea for "Interview with the Vampire" soundtrack, I think that would be wonderful or else the "Phantom of the Opera" Soundtrack would be awesome too. I know Alexei Urmanov skated to the "Phantom" music before, but I would like to see Evgeni's interpretation of the Phantom also.

Also, another soundtrack Evgeni could use instead is the music from the latest "Three Musketeers movie" (2011).
I think that this would be great too for Evgeni, it is fast and energetic just like himself on the ice. I think he would look pretty good as a Swashbuckling hero :)

That's all I can think of for now...

Look forward to participating on here in the future and to getting to know you all!
by Hamlet
21 Oct 2011, 07:07

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Контрольные прокаты 03-04.09.2011 || Open Test Skating

My Russian is not so good, but thank you so much for sharing Evgeni's new programs, he just seems to get better and better! I loved it :ya_hoo_oo:
by Hamlet
03 Nov 2011, 08:08

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Чемпионат России 2012 || Russian Nationals 2012, 24-28.1

I am so glad to see Plushenko back in competition. He is just a phenomenon and he has got guts, that's for sure!
I am looking forward to seeing him compete at Euros!
by Hamlet
28 Dec 2011, 05:37

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Чемпионат Европы 2012 || European Championships 2012

Also, I want to say a BIG THANK YOU!!!! to all the people on this thread who uploaded and shared videos and pictures of Evgeni skating, I appreciate it! :co_ol:
by Hamlet
29 Jan 2012, 20:11

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Чемпионат Европы 2012 || European Championships 2012

I am so happy to hear Plushenko won first place. I really enjoyed his interview and he seems to be skating for himself and the audience and enjoying himself a little more. Its such a pity Evgeni isn't skating at Worlds, but I look forward to seeing him next season where he will kick some more ass! :ya_hoo_oo:

To whomever said that Artur wasn't happy, I totally agree!
I also noticed that Alexei Mishin lost a little weight, but perhaps that's just my eyes. He seems more quieter than usual, I hope he is feeling well.
by Hamlet
29 Jan 2012, 20:09

Jump to forum
Jump to topic