Search found 4 matches

Return

Re: Женя и его тренер А.Н.Мишин || Evgeni and his coach Mish

Chan's scores were definitely inflated. He should have been at least four points lower. I'm not saying that he should have beat Takahashi, because as much as I love Daisuke, his short program was not as good as Patrick's. However, the margin should not have been as high. Five points higher, maybe, but not eleven. It's disappointing. Chan is a beautiful skater, and his program at World's was brilliant, but however, it was not here and he did not deserve to be scored as high. Like I said, though, he did deserve to win over Takahashi - at least here, just not be as much as he did. I'm waiting for Four Continents and Worlds, and see what happens between Takahashi's scores and Chan's. I would like to see them both do clean programs, both performing at their best and then see what the judges say.

Takahashi should won the free skate, though.
by GiaSesshoumaru
12 Dec 2011, 23:51

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя и его тренер А.Н.Мишин || Evgeni and his coach Mish

I'm sure he will, too. He's a veteran. I mean, he's been competing on the senior level for a long time now, so he knows how things are and how the new system works.
by GiaSesshoumaru
15 Dec 2011, 03:16

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Чемпионат России 2012 || Russian Nationals 2012, 24-28.1

I agree!

I can't wait for Europeans. I say that he has a good shot to win his seventh title, even with Joubert and Fernandez. This score (259...), even with nationals inflation, is huge for a debut. Someone on YouTube told me that he doesn't have a good chance to get on the podium, but come on, look at the scores.. he has a good chance to WIN Europeans, not just be on the podium.
by GiaSesshoumaru
27 Dec 2011, 03:01

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Чемпионат Европы 2012 || European Championships 2012

Knee problems or not, wow, he's looking great in that spin! :)
by GiaSesshoumaru
22 Jan 2012, 22:59

Jump to forum
Jump to topic