Search found 2 matches

Return

Re: Чемпионат России 2012 || Russian Nationals 2012, 24-28.1

So glad he's back! Figure skating suddenly got so much more exciting. He's born with the charisma and elegance. As for getting his programs perfect, I'll let him and his team worry about that. I love the second step sequence in the LP where he half jumps and glides across massive amounts of ice - he stumbles a bit but the excitement of all that smooth movement is great!
by Jia Jia
27 Dec 2011, 06:23

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Чемпионат России 2012 || Russian Nationals 2012, 24-28.1

And please can somebody tell what Tarasova said after the lp? :plush47: :plush47:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ctd61iB3XdQ
I'll try a little later :a_g_a: .

Tarasova was so excited!!!

Here is translation .

Cor .: …. Artur Dmitriev and Ivan Bariev – these two boys had their best skate today
Tarasova : Yes, good job, the youngsters are great but (interrupting the correspondent) I have no desire to speak about anything else but…
Cor .: That’s for sure. I mean, they skated so well probably due to Zhenya’s participation in the competitions. He pushed everyone.
Tarasova : Yes, because they would be ashamed, just ashamed! A man made such a great comeback! You know, frankly, I was crying. I’m a coach who has been working for hundred years already and it’s the 1st time that I see such an outstanding return. I just can’t get fully aware of what he managed to do today. I don’t see the difference between what Zhenya was in old time and what he is today. I see his perspective; he of course is able to do two quads.
He sometimes used to have trouble on his lutz too. But [today] after he made a mistake he did one more lutz. You know when he did a quad jump, even though with a little error on his landing, when he did 3A-3T combination and one more axel, I realized, after that he would string the jumps like on a skewer , he would let no one to take it from him, he wouldn’t let himself to give it up.
That’s a true thing that we have. Не needs nothing to provide for him, he himself will take it all! Why I say so, because yesterday I was talking with a member of the technique committee, a person who is also a mother [of an athlete], and she said: «We have never been given a chance». But the chance they [must] win themselves. For all this generation, 18 athletes which are here today, and for junior team Plushenko along with Alexei Nikolaevich and his other coaches has done a great deal, he showed how to do it. And they saw this, they know this. I am humanly grateful to him, I admire him; of course I gave him a standing ovation but he gave me a faith that he can do it. And only such people can win, very strong intellectually, technically. He is standing with his choreographer and his off-ice coach and Alexei Nikolaevich Mishin who is a professor, who does everything [for him] And of course there's no denying that he has colossal talent that he got from his mother and father. I congratulate his parents, his wife who is rooting for him and all of us… We are sitting here exhausted. You know it’s like when you visit some outstanding dramatics or concert and you are ready to thank on your knees for making you to empathize. I’m grateful that he made me to empathize, to remember the past, all about him, how he took ice, how they competed with Alyoshka Yagudin, how he aimed for another Olympics… And how he appeared now. That’s not even a world record, that’s a phenomenon. And he has to work so much, work is just beginning, this process can never be stopped.
by Дарина
27 Dec 2011, 22:57

Jump to forum
Jump to topic