Search found 5 matches

Return

Re: Чемпионат Европы 2013 || European Championships 2013

Hey girls is there any live broadcasting of the SP and FS? I mean, online and for free? I am a student and we don't have cable tv in our dorm rooms, and I would like to be able to watch evgeni's performances. Thanks a lot.
by gya_rocks
23 Jan 2013, 15:49

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Чемпионат Европы 2013 || European Championships 2013

We still love you Evgeni!!! You will be the best...our champion forever plush48 Now we only hope you recover your health. Get well soon!!!!
by gya_rocks
24 Jan 2013, 23:35

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Командные соревнования || Team Event

Hey, could anyone pls translate evgeni's one minute interview into english? Please, I really want to know what he is saying and I do not speak Russian. Thanks a lot for all the news you keep me in touch from Sochi.
Long live the tsar on ice! What he did tonight was just...amazing, though I think he was severely underscored in the components, an Chan for example was way overscored, but let's hope the judges will reconsider their opinion before the free skate and the individual event. For me, it is just amazing and inspiring the way that he can handle age, health problems, the pressure of the home crowd all at the same time. I guess it's just...EVGENI plush48
by gya_rocks
07 Feb 2014, 01:20

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Командные соревнования || Team Event 06/09.02.2014

Girls, if any of you has the medal award ceremony from the team event as video, pls post it here, cause the did not broadcast it on tv in my country and I really want to see evgeni on the podium. Thanks :D Congratulations team Russia and Evgeni, you were amazing plush48
by gya_rocks
09 Feb 2014, 22:14

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kings on Ice 2014 - Bucharest, Romania 07.10.2014

Hey, did any of the other skaters besides Evgeni give autographs after the show? I already have Evgeni's autograph from a previous edition but I wanted to get one of Brian's for a very good friend who couldn't come. t was a bit late for me, so I left (had to get to a bus) but I would like to know if Brian signed autographs or no. Thank you all for the amazing pictures, and congratulations Evgeni&friends for yet another magnificent show!
by gya_rocks
08 Oct 2014, 21:46

Jump to forum
Jump to topic